Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikael gripped her waist tightly, and he could feel her muscles slowly contracting. Her breathing was loud, her moaning even more so, and were it not for the incredible noise the sailor's were generating with their celebrations he would be worried that they could be heard.

"Oooohhhh..." Ria'torr continued, her hips a blur on Mikael's shaft. "Your cock... feels... so... good!" She was moving with incredible pace, desperate to reach orgasm. Her ponytail flapped wildly as she thrust herself onto Mikael's length, natural scents cascading throughout the room.

"Yes... that's good... fuck..." she moaned loudly. "Aaahhhhh... fuck yes... yes... YEEESSSSS!"

Her body jerked and tensed as her climax burst within her, bliss searing through her body. She slammed herself down onto Mikael's cock, her hands gripping tightly to his thighs, her body trembling with the force of her orgasm. She cried out, and Mikael caught the grins of his other Sisters as they turned to look.

Ria'torr's back was arched as pure pleasure crashed through her, and Mikael could feel the elf's pussy hugging his cock firmly. Her breathing came in heavy gulps and her walls trembled as the feeling flowed freely through her veins. She cried out her bliss, and as it slowly faded she began to giggle instead.

She lifted her hips as her pussy relaxed, and Mikael's cock sprang free. She turned to him, crawling towards him over the sheets. He reached out as she neared him, gently resting his hand on her chin.

Her leafy green eyes stared into him, and her lips were creased into a wide smile. She crawled up next to him, placing her hand on his chest, before leaning in. Mikael responded in kind, and their lips touched, initiating a lustful kiss.

The kiss was broken by a rapturous cry, and Mikael and Ria'torr turned to see Kristine, her back arched and her eyes tightly shut. Lucinda's fingers still worked the blonde's pussy, and Kristine trembled with her climax.

Ria'torr slipped away from Mikael with a twinkle of laughter, her green eyes glistening with mirth. She grinned at him and slid slowly off the bed, standing by it resplendent in her nakedness. Her small but perfectly proportioned form looked fantastic in the lamplight, her breasts and pointed ears calling to his tongue in equal measure. Mikael was always stunned by his Sisters' beauty.

"I'm not going to keep you all to myself," she beamed with a wink, before spinning away from him. Her green hair flapped at the motion, and she danced over to the other bed. Mikael propped himself up onto his elbows as she climbed gracefully onto the other mattress, and he shimmied down the bed until his feet touched the floor.

As he watched, Ria'torr moved to Kristine and Lucinda, crawling seductively towards them over the silken sheets. Lucinda noticed her approach, and the raven-haired beauty grinned. Kristine turned, smiling too, and Ria'torr joined them. She kissed Kristine first, their tongues jostling, before moving to kiss Lucinda. It was passionate, and her nimble elven hands roved over Lucinda's gorgeous body, gently caressing her smooth skin and large breasts.

With a sigh the Elf broke the kiss, moving down the rogue's body to her eager snatch. Lucinda gasped as Ria'torr's tongue flicked out, grazing her folds, but her moans were quickly stifled as Kristine leaned in to reinitiate their earlier kiss. Mikael's cock, still wet with Ria'torr's juices, demanded attention as he watched the scene before him.

A cry to the right drew his gaze, however, and he turned to see Melissa's eyes tightly shut. Her mouth hung open, and her wavy brown hair was scattered messily over the bed. Her body trembled faintly with the force of her release, and Quintia turned her head to her and grinned.

Mikael could see the mage's gem fading ever so slightly, however, as she watched Melissa climax. As she came, the medic's attention was torn away from Quintia's pussy, and his stunning blue-haired Sister's pleasure was leaking away.

Mikael leapt forwards, keen to prevent that happening, and firmly grabbed Quintia's ass with his hands. Melissa still writhed beneath his Sister, her eyes shut as her orgasm swept through her, and Mikael leaned in to Quintia's sweet pussy.

The mage turned to him, grinning, as his tongue flicked out. A look of pleasure entered her eyes, and her gem flared back into life at the sensation. He lapped at her clit, running his tongue over her folds and continuing Melissa's work.

It did not take long to achieve his aims, close as his Sister was already. He barely had time to push a finger inside of her tight pussy before she came, bright blue bursting out over the room. He could see her snatch twitching slightly with her release, and her body shook. Her face was turned away from him, but he had no doubt from the brightness of her gem that it would reflect the ecstasy coursing through her. His Sister's arms grew weak, and she collapsed on top of Melissa, her large breasts pressed against the medic's slender legs.

Mikael looked down, and smiled wickedly as he saw Melissa grinning at him. Her orgasm had faded, and her deep brown eyes resonated with joy. She reached up and wrapped her arms tightly around her climaxing Sister, holding her firmly, as she continued to stare at Mikael.

"Thank you," she whispered with a giggle. "I'd have felt guilty if Quintia had not come then, too."

"Think nothing of it. I'm here to help," Mikael breathed with a smile, his finger still resting inside the climaxing mage, her walls trembling around the probing digit.

Melissa groaned as Mikael leaned in to kiss her, his face only inches away to start with. Their lips soon met, and their tongues pushed into one another's mouths. Mikael was aware of Quintia's climax fading as he kissed Melissa, and slowly he withdrew his finger from her tunnel.

His kiss with Melissa was broken as the mage climbed off her, a huge grin on her face. She stood before them, her gem still sparkling and her blue eyes shining with delight, and Mikael enjoyed the sight. She leant forwards, grasping Mikael and Melissa by the hand, and dragged them both upright. Mikael rested his hand on the medic's shapely ass as Quintia dragged them towards the other bed. They followed willingly.

Just before they reached it, Quintia stopped, turning back round with a mischievous smile. She stared at Mikael, an ardent hunger entering her eyes, and stepped forwards. Mikael wrapped his arms around the mage as she pressed herself against him, and they kissed.

He was suddenly aware of a warmth on his ear, and he realised that Melissa was breathing heavily on his neck. As Quintia's arms pressed firmly against his back Melissa ran her fingers gently down his side. He gasped into Quintia's mouth as the medic's nimble hand wrapped itself around his cock.

Quintia broke the kiss, her blue eyes shimmering, and grinned. She, too, dropped a hand to Mikael's shaft, lightly playing with the head. It was still wet with Ria'torr's juices, and his two Sisters' hands moved easily over it.

"Sit down," Melissa breathed into his ear, and Mikael nodded with a wide smile. Quintia moved out of the way, and Mikael lowered himself onto the edge of the bed, his feet flat against the ground.

Melissa winked at him as she knelt down, her hands resting on top of his thighs. She opened her mouth, catching the head of his cock, and sucked it between her soft lips. She slowly stroked her fingers towards it, over his thighs, before firmly grasping his shaft and rolling her tongue around the head. Mikael leaned backwards and groaned in pleasure, placing his hands on Melissa's head. He played with her wavy brown hair as her mouth expertly teased his member.

He looked to his left as he felt someone climb onto the bed. Quintia's eyes met with his own and she moved towards him, smiling wickedly. He lifted one hand from Melissa's head, using it instead to cup one of Quintia's large breasts. She leaned in and kissed him passionately.

Melissa, meanwhile, had begun to more forcefully stroke his cock, one hand pumping vigorously on his shaft. Her mouth sucked around his head, before she pulled it away. She licked delicately up the sides of his member, causing a thrill to run through him, before once again wrapping her lips around him.

Mikael's hands explored Quintia's body, roving over her smooth skin and enjoying the feeling of her naked flesh against his fingertips. Their kiss continued, and her sweet breath washed over his face. He could hear her heavy breathing, even if she could not make a sound.

He broke the kiss to moan loudly as Melissa slapped his cock against her tongue. He looked down at her, and her brown eyes shone back into him, a giggle escaping her lips. Quintia ran a hand over his chest as he watched Melissa's mouth working on his member.

He quickly glanced over at his other Sisters, and smiled as he saw them. Ria'torr worked on Lucinda's pussy, the rogue's mouth hanging open as her orgasm grew nearer. The green-haired elf's tongue strummed her Sister's snatch, and Kristine joined in, too, the paladin's hands and mouth exploring Lucinda's stunning body.

Lucinda was obviously close to her orgasm, and his Sisters knew it, too. Ria'torr's fingers expertly worked her clit, and Kristine leaned in to passionately kiss the raven-haired beauty once more.

Lucinda broke the kiss as she came, her green eyes opening wide as the moment hit. She laughed in delight as the pleasure washed through her, and Mikael enjoyed the sight of his Sister's orgasm. Ria'torr lifted her beautiful elven face with a wicked smile.

Suddenly, he felt Melissa's mouth leave his cock, and his eyes focused on the gorgeous medic. She winked at him, climbing onto the bed to his right, crawling slowly towards him. As she reached him, she grinned and leaned in slowly. They kissed briefly, their tongues just touching, before Melissa pulled away. With a wink she leant across Mikael's body, placing a hand delicately on Quintia's chin and pulling her closer. Mikael's Sisters kissed as he watched, and his hands roved over their smooth bodies.

At length, the kiss was broken, and they turned to him, two sets of eyes glimmering into his. Quintia's gem glowed, a mischievous smile on her face, and she ran her hands over his chest.

"Move backwards," Melissa whispered as the mage explored his body. "Quickly."

Mikael complied with a grin, shifting further onto the bed, so that he lay flat on the mattress and his feet no longer rested on the floor. Quintia followed him across the sheets, her hands sliding slowly over his body. With a grin she moved her hips forward, positioning them above Mikael's face. She turned, facing Melissa at the foot of the bed, and gently lowered her pussy.

He reached up, wrapping his arms around her waist, and began to hungrily devour her snatch. His tongue ran along her folds, pressing into her tunnel, before he found her clit. He teased it with his tongue, and Quintia panted above him. He could tell his work was having the desired affect by her heavy breathing, and the increased blue hue that filled the room.

He felt movement to his right, and a hand on his cock. As he licked Quintia's sweet folds he was aware of someone angling his member, and despite not being able to see he knew what was coming.

A loud moan filled the room and an incredible feeling enveloped his cock as Melissa lowered herself onto his shaft. He slid into her tight pussy, and he felt her hands resting lightly on his stomach as she started to raise her hips. She lowered them gently, luxuriating in the feeling of his member it slipped into her depths, and moaned again.

Mikael used the intensity to drive him onwards in his own task, and he licked Quintia's pussy vigorously. He lifted one of the hands that held her waist, running it over her smooth stomach and caressing a large, perfect breast. He felt extra pressure from Melissa's hands as she leant forwards, and he became aware of his two Sisters kissing.

He sped up his ministrations, eager to view Melissa bouncing on his cock. Her hips had increased their movements, and whilst she was not yet slamming herself down onto his pelvis, she was certainly moving with passion. Her pussy stroked his member, and he could hear her loud moans.

Quintia, too, was enjoying herself. Mikael could see the blue glow that emanated from her gem as it reflected off the walls of the cabin, and he could also feel her body as it trembled in anticipation. His tongue moved quickly over her snatch, one moment probing her entrance, the next running over her clit. Wonderful sensations washed through her, and he grinned to himself as her pleasure built.

She moved her hands, leaning forward slightly, and Mikael ran his fingers across her smooth back. She tightly gripped his forearm, and whilst he could not see, he realised her other hand was wrapped around Melissa's.

Melissa was riding him forcefully now, his cock slamming in and out of her depths as she neared release. Her loud moans had become more insistent, and Mikael could tell her orgasm was not far off. It was not quite imminent, but it wouldn't be long.

Quintia, however, did not have to wait. An explosion of blue light filled the room, and Mikael felt her tense as her climax hit. Her hand gripped his arm tightly, and her body was rigid as the feeling swept through her, her pale skin glistening slightly with sweat. Her pussy trembled in front of him, and he continued to tease her folds with his tongue even as she came.

The feeling slowly passed, and she relaxed. Moving elegantly, the mage pulled her hips away from Mikael's face and shifted to the side. His Sister turned to him, her blue hair shining in the light and a grin on her face. Her eyes were wide with joy at the pleasure she had experienced, and she winked, leaning in to kiss him.

He paid less attention to her than he normally would, however, not through rudeness but purely because of the brunette medic who was bouncing energetically on his shaft. Quintia noticed this, and ran her fingers over his chest with a silent laugh.

Mikael reached forwards, placing both hands on Melissa's hips as she rode him, her pussy making wet slapping noises as their loins collided. It was the second time in a day that he had fucked her, and yet she didn't seem to be getting bored. But then again, neither am I, Mikael grinned.

"Aaahhh... fuck..." Melissa moaned, driving herself down onto Mikael's cock. "I'm... close... I'm... close..."

He watched as Quintia leaned forwards, running her fingers over Melissa's slender stomach. The brunette looked at her lustfully, and Quintia shifted her body. She knelt next to Melissa, placing one hand on the medic's beautiful ass and the other on her cheek, pulling her in for an ardent kiss.

Melissa's moans were stifled by the mage's tongue, and Mikael began to thrust his hips in unison with Melissa's downward strokes. The sight of his Sisters kissing was inflaming his desire further, and he was desperate to see Melissa climax.

"That feels so good, Melissa," Mikael groaned, her hot tunnel sending incredible sensations firing through him. "I want to see you come."

She broke the kiss with Quintia, turning back to Mikael with passion-filled eyes. They shone into him, their deep brown displaying her lust, and she slammed down onto his hips. His cock rammed into her time and time again as she quickly approached her climax.

"You'll get your... wish..." she cried, her body tensing as her massive breasts gyrated with her movements. "I'm... going to... aahhh.... come..."

She bounced wildly on his cock, her brown hair tossed around her shoulders as she rode him with incredible desire. Her body was filled with obvious tension and he could feel her tight pussy beginning to squeeze his cock. Quintia leaned in to lick her cheek, the mage's free hand squeezing one of her Sister's breasts as Melissa finally peaked.

"I'm going to... come... I'm going... to... come..." she moaned loudly, her gorgeous face screwed up in anticipation. "I'm... I'm... AAAAHHHHH!"

She slammed onto Mikael's shaft, her eyes snapping open as an orgasm detonated inside of her. Her pussy clamped down and he could feel her walls quivering as ecstasy rend through her, her body tense. He allowed his cock to rest inside her as the overpowering feeling continued, enjoying the sight of his Sister coming so hard.

Quintia, too, was greatly appreciating the view, and she continued to kiss her Sister's cheek as the medic's orgasm eventually dwindled. Melissa panted loudly, her eyes slowly fluttering shut as her body gently relaxed. Her climax faded, and she slumped forward onto Mikael's chest, her huge breasts pressed tight against him.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around her and brushing her hair away from her face.

"By the Gods," she breathed, slowly lifting herself up into a sitting position. She was grinning, and still faintly shaking. "By... the...Gods."

Quintia ran her hand across her Sister's front, and Melissa turned to kiss her. The medic shifted her hips forwards, letting Mikael's cock spring free, and returned her Sister's kiss. She climbed slowly off Mikael, who sat upright and watched the two women as their hands explored one another's bodies.

He glanced over at his other Sisters and grinned. They had moved; Kristine was now lying flat on her back, Lucinda's hands busy between her thighs. Ria'torr's soft fingertips caressed Kristine's stomach, and the paladin switched her attention constantly between her two Sisters as they focussed on her. Her mouth hung open and loud moans escaped her lips, Lucinda working her fingers faster and faster on the blonde's snatch. It was clear to Mikael that she was very close.

She came loudly seconds later, a passionate cry that caused Melissa to giggle. She and Quintia had stopped caressing one another, and were now watching their Sisters with Mikael, who had moved once more to perch on the edge of the bed. He was joined by his Sisters, and the three of them drank in the sight of Kristine's pleasure.

As the paladin slumped down onto the mattress, her sapphire eyes glowing with the aftermath of her orgasm, Mikael caught Ria'torr's eye. She grinned at him, and for the second time that evening they stared at one another from different beds. Her delicate elven features creased with mirth, and she slipped gracefully from the mattress, treading lightly as she came over.

"Nice of you to join us," Mikael smiled mischievously at her as his Sister approached.

"Oh I'm not joining you," she teased, gently placing a palm on Mikael's shoulder. He reached out and wrapped a hand around her waist. "This is a trade."

Mikael raised an eyebrow. "A trade? And how would that work?"

Ria'torr laughed, and Mikael noticed both Quintia and Melissa were wearing broad smiles of their own. Lucinda and Kristine had sat upright now, too, and were watching their companions with amusement.

"An easy concept," Ria'torr winked back. "I come over here, and you go over there."

"Well maybe my two Sisters don't want to lose me," Mikael grinned, moving his arms to hug Quintia and Melissa tightly.

Melissa squirmed free with a giggle. "Oh no, I'm quite happy for you to leave now I've had my fun, Brother."

Mikael turned to her and she laughed, her huge breasts shaking at the movement. He sensed Quintia doing the same, and turned to her. Her gem had added a faint green hue of merriment to its earlier blue, causing it to glow a wonderful shade of turquoise.

"Your gem is a lovely colour," Mikael whispered to her. She grinned back, placing her hands on Mikael's shoulder and pushing him off the bed.

"Your ass kissing will hold no water here," Melissa said as Mikael climbed to his feet. His place on the bed had already been taken by Ria'torr, whose elven features were creased in a broad smile.