Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers


"Well maybe I'll go somewhere where my ass kissing skills will be appreciated, and leave you three girls to wallow in my absence." Mikael sulked teasingly.

"Somehow I doubt they'll be doing much wallowing," Mikael heard Lucinda say from behind him. He turned and she winked at him. "They tend to make the most of what they've got."

He laughed, and so did his Sisters, before he turned back towards the three girls who had just removed him from their bed. They had already shifted their attention, Melissa's mouth mere inches from Ria'torr's sensitive pointed ear, her warm breath washing over the side of the elf's face.

He moved over to the other bed, where Kristine and Lucinda both waited for him with sparkling eyes.

"They don't miss me at all," Mikael smiled as he neared them. "They're fucking again already."

"Well hurry up and get over here so we can do the same!" Kristine laughed as Mikael approached, running a hand slowly up her chest.

"Yes ma'am." He reached them quickly, climbing onto the bed and instantly moving to kiss his Sister.

She groaned as he did so, and their lips met, Mikael wrapping his arms around her as her tongue pushed against his. They lay there a moment, their mouths pressed together, and Mikael ran his hand across Kristine's smooth stomach. She explored his body with her own hands, caressing his back with her fingertips as they enjoyed the sensation of their kiss.

Suddenly, Mikael was aware of damp warmth on his neck, and he turned his head slightly to see the cause. He broke the kiss with Kristine as he realised Lucinda was teasing his neck with her tongue, and turned to face her fully. She wore a broad smile, her green eyes shining as she leaned in for a kiss of her own. Mikael was only too willing to respond, and placed a hand on her back, slowly stroking upwards towards her head. As they kissed his palm reached the nape of her neck, feeling her smooth, silken hair, and he pulled her closer.

He felt Kristine shifting slightly underneath him, and his breath caught in his throat as her hands nimbly found his cock. Lucinda giggled, and kissed him with more vigour as Mikael moaned into her mouth. Kristine had wrapped a hand around his shaft and was slowly pumping it up and down, the fingertips of her other hand tracing gently around its tip.

The feeling spurred Mikael on, and he moved the hand on Lucinda's neck slowly downwards, gently kneading her glorious ass as he passed over it. Her breathing quickened slightly in anticipation as he reached between her legs, and he enjoyed the heat that radiated out from her pussy. His fingers found her entrance, and suddenly it was her turn to moan as his thumb brushed lightly over her clit.

They stayed that way a short while, Mikael and Lucinda locked in a passionate kiss as Kristine slowly played with Mikael's member. His hand was working wonders between Lucinda's legs, too, and her climax was building with his.

Mikael at length broke the kiss, pulling away and slowly turning his head to Kristine. She grinned at him, her blue eyes staring into his, and with his free hand he reached down to take one of hers. She allowed him to, and a small smile played across his lips as he guided it to Lucinda's pussy. He pulled his hands away from Lucinda's snatch as the paladin's fingers began to strum the raven-haired beauty's clit.

Lucinda grinned as her companions swapped, not really caring who was playing with her clit so long as someone was. Mikael watched a moment, and took in the sight of Kristine as she brought both himself and Lucinda closer to climax.

With that thought in his mind he reached down, firmly taking hold of Kristine's waist, and pulled his blonde Sister towards him. She grinned as she slid across the sheets, her hand releasing his cock and her piercing blue eyes shimmering with anticipation. Her ass now rested near the edge of the bed, and Mikael smiled mischievously at her as he positioned himself. He held his shaft and guided it to her entrance, delicately placing the tip on her wet pussy.

She smiled back, her fingers working quickly on Lucinda's clit, and ran her other hand slowly down her stomach. Mikael pushed inwards with a grunt, enjoying her moans as his cock slowly sank into her warm depths. He groaned at the sensation as her slick walls wrapped themselves around his member, and leaned forwards, placing his hands either side of her chest.

He started to slowly move his cock in and out, luxuriating in the sensation, and watched Kristine's face intently. She smiled at him, her pleasure building, and Mikael noticed her hand wavering. He grinned at her, reaching out with his own and once more rubbing Lucinda's pussy.

"I forgot that you're useless when you're getting fucked," Mikael chuckled as his thumb again found Lucinda's clit. His fingers toyed with the rogue's entrance, and she was nearing her release.

"Good thing you remembered," Lucinda panted, her face displaying her delight. "I'd have hated to take matters into my own hands."

Kristine laughed breathlessly beneath him, reaching up with one hand and pulling Lucinda closer for a kiss. Mikael picked up his pace as he watched his Sisters' tongues thrash against one another, their eyes tightly shut as thrills sparked through them both. His cock moved with more vigour, and the sound of their lovemaking grew louder. His fingers had not ceased their movements, either, and they worked tirelessly on Lucinda's pussy. He had pushed two inside her entrance, allowing them to rest there whilst his thumb continued to pleasure her clit.

Suddenly Lucinda broke the kiss, loud moans escaping her lips. Kristine took the opportunity to gulp in a lungful of air, her own orgasm approaching rapidly at the feeling of Mikael's cock.

Mikael continued his work, and felt Lucinda's snatch faintly twitch. He leaned over and kissed her neck, enjoying her heavy breathing as ecstasy pulsed through her. She was so close now.

"Ohhh..." Lucinda moaned, her hips now moving, eagerly pressing her pussy against Mikael's hand. "I'm... ngh... going to... uuhhh... come..."

He breathed in her sweet scent as he eased his fingers in and out of her pussy, the feeling exquisite to her when coupled with the sensation of his thumb on her clit. She breathed out with a shudder, her release clearly imminent. Mikael's cock continued to slam into Kristine's hot snatch, but it was Lucinda who was on the verge, her face screwing up in anticipation. Her body began to tense slightly and her green eyes fluttered as she crested.

"Fuck... that's... aahhh... so good..." she panted, her long black hair and large breasts shaking as she threw herself against Mikael's hand. "I'm... aahhh... I'm... ahhh... ahh... comiiiiing!"

Her hips seized as her orgasm hit, her eyes snapping tightly shut and her pussy trembling with pleasure. Bliss pounded through her and she cried out at the sensation, and Mikael slowed down the movements of his fingers considerably.

He did not, however, slow down the movements of his hips, and he thrust ever more passionately into Kristine even as Lucinda came. The blonde grinned at the sight of her Sister climaxing, her blue eyes voraciously taking in the spectacle.

"Make me... feel like that," she laughed at Mikael, breathlessly.

"Oh, I intend to," he winked back, gently withdrawing his hand from Lucinda's pussy as her orgasm faded.

The rogue breathed out heavily, slowly opening her eyes and looking at Mikael. Her lips curled into a smile, and her green eyes sparkled in the afterglow of her release.

"Thank you," she beamed at him, breathing deeply. "Thank you very much."

"No problem," Mikael panted back, his breath coming in short bursts at the exertion of his groin. "Glad I could... help."

They maintained eye contact for a short while, before Mikael returned his attentions to Kristine, who was nearing her own release. Lucinda, too, turned to the paladin, running a hand delicately over her stomach.

"Ooohhh... fuuuck.." Kristine moaned, her body lost in the sensations that pulsed through her. Mikael's cock slid in and out of her tight snatch with incredible speed, and she gripped tightly onto the bed sheets.

He placed his hands on her toned thighs, enjoying the view of her fantastic body as it shook with each thrust of his member. Her large breasts bounced invitingly, and he noticed with a laugh that Lucinda clearly thought the same, her head quickly dropping to suck one of Kristine's nipples into her mouth.

Her pleasure was growing rapidly, and Mikael knew she was close. He grunted, slamming into her depths as he firmly held her shapely thighs, his own climax near. Kristine's face was screwed up in expectation, rapture and lust displayed prominently on her features.

Suddenly, Mikael heard a blissful cry, and turned his head to see Ria'torr writhing in ecstasy on the other bed. Melissa had been working between her thighs, and as the elf came she raised her head, listening to her Sister's passion with a grin. Quintia sat nearby, her gem glowing brightly as Melissa's fingers also played with her clit, the medic playing orgasmic puppet master to her two beautiful Sisters. It wasn't long before the Sensei mage joined her Sister in climaxing, Melissa smiling broadly as her two companions fully enjoyed the fruits of her labour. Quintia's jewel flared dazzlingly, and Mikael turned back to Kristine to avoid the intensity of the blue light.

She shivered beneath him, sheer bliss welling up inside of her as Mikael's shaft drove harder and harder into her pussy. Her eyes were tightly closed, her breathing shallow, and her golden blonde hair was splayed across the mattress. Mikael breathed in deeply as his hips moved, his balls slowly beginning to constrict as his release finally approached.

"Oh... yes..." Kristine moaned urgently, need etched on her gorgeous face. "Fu... uck... mee..."

Lucinda withdrew her tongue from Kristine's large breasts, and Mikael leaned forwards until his face was only inches from the paladin's own. Her sweet breath washed over him in bursts as she panted, and he could see her muscles visibly tensing.

"That's... it..." she continued, driving Mikael onwards. "That's... it..." Mikael could feel her pussy tightening; her climax was mere moments away.

He felt Lucinda's smooth hand on his back as he fucked Kristine, the added sensation of her caress almost pushing him over the edge, and she moved to whisper in his ear. Kristine sobbed with blissful expectation beneath him, her whole body tautening wildly as her climax crested.

"Come for me, Brother," the rogue murmured seductively, dropping her hand to his balls, which were tight as they prepared for release. "Fire deep into our Sister, Mikael. Make her scream." She grinned widely as she gently squeezed, keen to see her companions finally reach their zenith.

It was all too much for Mikael, and with a loud groan he slammed his hips forward, sticky white cum erupting forth from his cock as Lucinda found her goal accomplished.

Kristine cried out a split second later, her own pleasure at its zenith, her orgasm striking her like a blow from a giant. Her pussy clamped down hard on Mikael's shaft, and her piercing blue eyes shot open.

"By the GODDDSSSS!" she screamed as she came, her mind totally lost at the frenzied ecstasy that blasted through her body. Her mouth hung open at the sensation and her eyes, whilst wide, were glazed; the bliss that overcame her negating her ability to focus. Mikael could feel the walls of her pussy quivering with rapture as his cock fired rope after rope of hot cum into her eager depths, her insistent snatch milking his shaft for every last drop as it spattered against her walls.

Her rapturous scream was an extended one, a long and titanic orgasm raising her to a level of paradise she rarely experienced, Mikael joining her in the mindless ecstasy. For that short while, there was nothing to them but their bliss, the outside world irrelevant to the absolute pleasure they were giving one another. Kristine's entire body shook with the incredible power of her climax, and Mikael struggled to keep his torso aloft as pleasure overwhelmed him.

They remained that way a moment more, lost in the absolute sensation of their release, before their orgasms eventually started to relent. Mikael groaned happily as he slowly sunk onto the bed, exhaustion washing through him at the exertions of his loins. Kristine, too, was whimpering with delight in the aftermath of her climax, and her blue eyes glimmered with a look of deep satisfaction.

"By the Gods," she whispered, staring intently at Mikael, her lips creased into a slight smile. "That was absolutely amazing."

"It was, wasn't it?" Mikael laughed breathlessly.

Kristine nodded, slowly propping herself onto her elbows as Mikael withdrew his now-flaccid member. He rolled over to lie next to her on the bed, taking in the sight of his five Sisters, who were all totally drained of energy.

"Well, I think that went reasonably," Mikael sighed with a grin.

"You could say that," Ria'torr giggled from the other bed. "You could also take it a step further, and say that it was fucking fantastic." Mikael and his Sisters laughed.

"I couldn't have asked for a better way to end the day," Kristine added with a broad smile.

"Well I think we all deserved it, after our courage against the Lich," Mikael said, turning his face to her.

"That was a reward, was it? Well I can tell you all it was very well received."

"The first of many," Mikael winked back at her, his eyes slowly drifting shut at the tiredness that crept into him. Lucinda grinned at the two of them, the raven-haired beauty's flawless skin glistening in the lamplight.

"The first of many," she echoed with a grin. "And we all look forward to it."

*****************************

They arrived early the next morning, the port of Florville a welcome sight to Mikael. Whilst he enjoyed the coast, the experiences of the past few days had left him wanting a break from both sailing and sailors.

They moored up quickly, the sailors on board seemingly showing no ill effects whatsoever despite their raucous revelry the night before. Mikael would have been more surprised at their fortitude had he not seen Melissa casting a slight wellness spell over the ship when he awoke. Their sickness might have been caused by their own over-indulgence, but Melissa had insisted that the Gods would want her to help them.

Mikael breathed in the brisk, salty air. He would miss it until his next visit to the sea. He may not have enjoyed the sailing particularly but he did enjoy the freshness of the air and the roar of the waves.

Still, I'm sure I'll be back, sooner or later, he thought as he shouldered his pack.

He felt a sharp jabbing in his side, and turned to see Ria'torr grinning at him. His Sisters had moved off, disembarking the vessel, and Mikael had been totally oblivious.

"Come on," she giggled at him as he stared at her. "You were daydreaming."

"Yes I was," Mikael laughed back, starting to follow her down the ramp, the sailors grinning to them as they descended.

They huddled together, waving one last time to the sailors on the ship who insistently waved back.

"Ready to leave?" Kristine said with a smile, turning to the rest of the Cohort. They nodded in agreement.

"Then let's go," she continued, her blue eyes sparkling.

They nodded and moved off through Florville. It was a mess, the rampant festivities having taken their toll, but it was safe.

They had made sure of that.

*****************************

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers