Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there's not many ways you're going to get down other than that," Mikael grinned cheekily.

"I could just take my sandals off," Melissa pondered. "My feet would still get dirty, but at least I wouldn't have to worry about my shoes."

"But what about your toga?" Mikael asked. "That'd still get dirty. Unless you want to take that off, too." He winked slyly at her as she removed her sandals.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she giggled, standing upright again. "I'd do it, you know, just for you. But somehow I'd feel a little odd walking around this town completely naked."

Mikael moved towards her, placing his hands on her shoulders and gently stroking them down her smooth arms. She looked at him with her deep brown eyes, a playful smile on her lips.

"How about you just lift it up then?" Mikael asked, kneeling down. He dropped his hands to her ankles, and slowly ran them up her flawless legs. When he reached her thighs, he pushed his hands underneath her toga, and continued to run them over her trim, slender stomach as far as the tightly clasped belt that ran just above her midriff.

Her toga bunched over his wrists, and Melissa reached down and took hold of it. She leaned back against the wall behind her, lifting the garment up to her navel. Mikael glanced up at her, and her brown eyes were focused intently on him, a mischievous look spreading across her face.

"Good idea..."

She grinned impishly as he dropped his hands to her thighs once more and leaned forwards. She reached out and placed one palm flat on the wall, the other still holding up her toga, as Mikael eased open her legs. He ran one finger over her pussy lips, appreciating how wet it was.

"You're wet already," Mikael grinned, moving his head forward and flicking out his tongue. It brushed her folds, and she gasped above him.

"Of course I am," she said, moaning as Mikael licked her again.

He did this a few times, stroking her pussy lips as his tongue grazed her clit, causing her to gasp. He would lean in, flick out his tongue, and then withdraw his head. His finger gradually slid deeper between her lips as he stroked.

Suddenly, Melissa let go of the hem of her toga, letting it fall back down, and placed her hand on Mikael's face. She tugged him back to his feet, and he stood in front of her with a wicked smile. The brunette moved away from the wall, too, placing her other hand on his chin and firmly holding his face.

"We don't have very long," she breathed at him, her eyes staring lustfully into his. "There's no time for that."

She pulled his face towards hers, and they kissed. Their desire was ardent, inflamed by the fact that they may be interrupted at any moment by one of their Sisters returning from the search. Melissa's hands let go of Mikael's cheeks and dropped to his belt, unbuckling it and tugging down his pants.

His member sprung free, already fully erect. It jutted into Melissa's abdomen, and Mikael broke the kiss to stare into her eyes. His hands travelled down her back, once again grabbing the hem of her toga and yanking it upwards.

Her bare ass was revealed, and he grabbed it, before returning his hands to between her legs. His fingers brushed her moist lips once more, and she moaned, grabbing his member and lightly pumping it.

Melissa moved backwards, her hand firmly wrapped around Mikael's shaft, and pulled him with her. He still held up her toga with one hand, whilst the other moved to rest upon her generous breasts as they were contained in her clothing.

She backed against the wall, continuing to pull Mikael closer. Her eyes shone with pure lust, and Mikael brushed her long, wavy hair away from her soft face before he kissed her neck. She pulled him tight, one hand on his cock and the other moving to rest on his back. Mikael raised his head as his Sister played with his member, its tip pressed against her exposed stomach, and they kissed again.

Melissa pushed herself onto tiptoes, the hand on Mikael's back moving to his shoulders for support as she balanced. Her back was firmly resting against the wall and she gripped his shaft tightly, her breathing shallow in anticipation. Mikael groaned as the medic parted her legs slightly, pulling him closer towards her, and guided the tip of his cock to her waiting pussy.

Now that she was on tiptoes the angle was perfect, and the brunette breathed out heavily as she caressed her folds with the tip of his cock, moistening it. She stared deeply into Mikael's eyes, need etched on her face, and he responded in kind. She gently started to lower herself onto him.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as he entered her, his cock welcomed in by her hot snatch. He slid easily and deeply into her, and he groaned aloud as her walls tightly gripped his member.

They didn't have much time, so Mikael forwent his usual slow build up, instead immediately ramming into Melissa's pussy with some speed. She grinned at him as her body shuddered with each thrust, her breathing already coming in ragged gasps.

"No time... to waste..." she giggled, a mixture of desire and sheer pleasure dancing across her face. Her free hand moved to Mikael's other shoulder, and she gripped it tightly. He grasped one of her firm, bare legs and gently lifted it, supporting some of her weight with his hand. She grinned at him, shifting slightly on her standing leg, and he drove his cock deeper into her.

The feeling was fantastic, and Mikael pumped harder into the buxom beauty. He always enjoyed the fervour of a brief, passionate bout of sex. It was a different feeling to the slower, more intimate lovemaking he often indulged in with his Sisters, but when time was short there was nothing better.

"Fuck, Melissa..." Mikael groaned as he thrust into her hot tunnel, the wet slapping filling the empty room. "This feels... amazing."

"It was a great idea," she panted back, a grin on her face and lust in her eyes. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, and she was moaning loudly at the pleasure of their sex.

Mikael lifted her leg slightly higher, changing the angle and driving even deeper into her pussy. She cried out in pleasure and her eyes opened wide, a gigantic smile growing on her stunning features.

Her body juddered each time Mikael rammed into her, and her eyes fluttered with the climax building inside of her. One of the hands clutching Mikael's shoulders moved to lie flat on the wall for support, and her moaning grew much louder.

"Ahh... you'll fuck... anywhere..." Melissa gasped as shivers of pleasure ran through her. "I... like that."

"I enjoy being among... like-minded individuals," Mikael groaned, his shaft slamming into his Sister.

"As do I..." she panted, her pleasure building.

Mikael dropped his hand lower, grabbing her ass and lifting it for extra support. The pleasure coursing through her had caused Melissa to slowly drop down against the wall, but she needed to maintain her original position. His hand clasped her ass tightly and she stopped sinking, Mikael driving harder and harder into her depths.

"Oh... fuck... me..." Melissa moaned loudly, the medic's beautiful soft face twisted in rapture. Her mouth hung open as she breathed heavily, her eyes shut. "Fuuucckk... meeeee... ooohhhhh..."

Mikael enjoyed the sight. His cock slammed into her tight snatch, and the brunette shuddered in his grasp. Her toga was bunched around her waist, pinned in place by his wrist as he grabbed her ass, and her wonderful breasts were contained within it. They bounced despite the clothing, however, and her wavy brown hair lay messily over her shoulders and back.

Mikael could tell that Melissa was close. He could feel his own orgasm building, too, but it was some way off yet. His pace, however, was bringing Melissa to the verge of climax.

"Holy fuck, Mikael... fuck..." she moaned loudly, her face creased with need. "Ohhh... yesss..."

He leaned forwards, his hips a blur, and kissed her on the cheek. Her heavy breathing washed over his neck and her body began to tighten as she neared release.

"By... the Gods... that's... fucking gooooood..." she cried as it crested, her eyes tightly shut. "Oooohhhh... ooooohhhhhh... YEEESSSSS!"

An orgasm exploded inside of her, and her pussy clamped down on Mikael's cock. The hand gripping his shoulder held tighter, and Mikael could feel the walls of her snatch trembling with her climax.

He did not slow down, however, the usual luxury of letting his Sister recover negated by the fact that they had little time. His cock unrelentingly ploughed her depths, and slowly her walls started to relax.

She opened her eyes and stared into Mikael's, her body still shuddering as his cock powered into her. She continued to moan loudly.

"By the Gods!" she gasped, her breathing shallow. "You're going to... make me come... again..."

"Good," he grinned at her, and she smiled wickedly back as her body trembled. The loud slap of their hips continued to sound throughout the room.

Suddenly, Mikael withdrew his cock. Melissa's eyes widened in curiosity, but before she could say a word Mikael had grabbed her shoulders and spun her round. She yelped in surprise, the sound turning to laughter as Mikael pushed her downwards, her eyes glowing with the realisation of his intentions. She bent forwards, reaching out to lay both palms flat on the wall as Mikael grasped the hem of her toga and tugged it up over her hips once more. Her bare ass greeted him, and she raised herself to tiptoes again as Mikael lined his cock up with her entrance.

This had taken less than a few seconds, and Melissa's surprise was soon washed away by rapture as he pushed into her another time. His cock was swallowed up by her pussy, and he moved his hands to her bare hips. Her brown hair lay scattered across her back and her giant breasts hung down invitingly, pressing outwards from the toga that contained them. He yearned to undo the knot that held her toga together, but knew that he shouldn't given limited time that they had.

He soon resumed his old pace, his cock slamming into her depths as she shook with each collision of their hips. He held her waist tightly, enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin under his hands, and groaned.

"Fuck..." he breathed, his hips a blur. His longswords clanked in their scabbards at the furious movement of his loins.

Melissa moaned beneath him. Her earlier comment about coming again was clearly not far off the mark, and Mikael relished the situation. He ran one hand delicately down her smooth, exposed leg, before bringing it back up and resting it on her toned stomach. He leaned back as the medic whimpered in delight, her toga still bunched around her waist. It was held in place by the small belt she wore with her more heavy duty togas, the ones that saw combat and were not intended for relaxation.

He continued to pump into her, and she began to meet his thrusts with movements of her own, pushing herself backwards from the wall as Mikael slammed into her depths. She turned her face slightly so that Mikael could see her beautiful features, and groaned. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily once more, moaning loudly at the feeling of Mikael's cock sliding in and out of her snatch.

"Ooohhhh..." she panted, her face screwed up in pleasure. "Ooooohhhhh..."

Mikael grinned at her wordless utterances, and once more his hands roved over her bare skin. He took in the sight before him, and could bear it no longer. Leaning forwards, he grasped hold of the knot of Melissa's toga and pulled it free. She opened her eyes and grinned as her toga fell loose, no longer held together by the tied cloth.

Mikael tugged it down, bunching the top around her waist, too. Her huge breasts swung unrestricted, and he ran his hands up her back and around to her front, cupping them in his hands.

"You... couldn't resist... could you..." she giggled, her laughter soon swept away by her heavy panting and moans. "Lucky I wear... this belt..."

"It is," Mikael groaned back, thrusting into her with yet more vigour. "But I would have done it anyway."

Melissa laughed, the medic's face varying between mirth and ecstasy, and her incoherent groans continued as her pleasure built. He continued to cup her breasts as they fucked, enjoying the wonderful sensation as they swayed with the movements of their sex.

If someone were to come up here now, we'd certainly be a sight, Mikael laughed to himself as the medic shuddered in front of him. Two people fucking like the world was ending in the abandoned village of an ancient Lich.

His forehead glistened with traces of sweat, their passionate sex whilst fully clothed not helping him cool down. He was close now, and so was his Sister.

"I'm... almost... there..." Melissa moaned loudly, her body trembling as he thrust into her. "I'm going... aaahhhh... to come..."

"Me too..." Mikael panted, his breathing heavy as his balls began to tighten. The brunette beauty before him shivered with anticipation, her body tensing as her orgasm built.

"Aaaahhhh..." she sobbed in pleasure. "Aaaahhh... fuuucckk..."

Mikael rammed his cock into her furiously, their release so close now. Their moans were loud, their bodies tensed as climaxes built rapidly inside them. He squeezed her massive breasts slightly harder, kneading them and thumbing her nipples. Melissa's eyes snapped open at the feeling, the extra pleasure pushing her over the edge.

"By... the... Gods..." she cried. "I'm aaahhhh... I'm COMIIIING!"

Her climax slammed into her, torrents of ecstasy crashing through her mind and body as she came. Her pussy tightened, her walls quivering as her blissful release powered through her. Her eyes were open wide and she pushed back into Mikael with all her might.

As she came, so did Mikael. Her snatch tightened at her orgasm, and he thrust into her, crying out as her trembling pussy seized his cock. Hot cum burst forth, rope after rope erupting into her depths, coating her walls and shooting deep inside her.

They rode their orgasms out, rapture sweeping through their minds as their climaxes crested. Eventually, their release slowly faded, and Mikael straightened up to drink down air.

He withdrew from Melissa, and pulled up his pants, buckling the belt once more. She stood and turned, a huge grin on her face as her vestments fell back to her knees.

"That was well worth it," she beamed at Mikael, and he stepped towards her. He brushed her brown hair away from her chest and face, letting it fall over her back, and grabbed the top of her toga.

"That it was," he smiled broadly in response, lifting both sides of the garment and pulling it back over her generous bosom. Her hands moved to run delicately over his chestpiece as he redid the knot, tightening the garment again.

"Anytime you want another quick fuck, just let me know," she smiled mischievously, leaning in to kiss him.

"Or I'll just lift up your toga," he replied with a wink as their lips touched. The kiss was tender, in contrast to the passionate, fervent sex they had just enjoyed.

"That would work, too," she grinned. Mikael stared into her large brown eyes, and ran a finger over her soft cheek. They kissed again.

Their reverie was broken by the sounds of running footsteps outside. Melissa pulled away, Mikael doing likewise, and they looked at each other with concern. As important as sex was to them, their task was more so, and the two of them ran over to the crumbled hole in the wall.

Beneath them stood Kristine and Quintia, anxiously looking around, and Mikael knew instantly that his Sisters had discovered something of value. As they called for the rest of the Cohort, Mikael responded, letting them know he and Melissa were coming down. In the distance, he could see Lucinda and Ria'torr running towards them, too. Whatever they had found, it seemed important.

*****************************

Mikael and Melissa ran from the building to their Sisters, emerging into the street breathless and filthy from the ash. Lucinda and Ria'torr, too, had arrived, having run from their end of the town.

"What is it?" Mikael asked hurriedly.

"We found his plans," Kristine said, slowing her breath. "In what I can only assume was what the merfolk used as a storehouse."

"And?" Lucinda asked, worried.

Kristine grimaced. "They're going to attack Florville."

Melissa gasped, glancing round wide-eyed at her companions. "Where the festival is? We have to stop them!"

"Hang on," Kristine said. "They're not going to Florville first. That is why I came back so quickly; I do not know where they are going. They need more troops before they attack the coast again, and they are going to... Aish'bloch? I have no idea where that is, but it's under threat from Black Theodore."

"It's Bloodcove. It's what the merfolk call it," Ria'torr interjected quietly.

Mikael turned to her. "You speak Merfolk?"

"I'm an elf, Mikael. I have a gift for languages."

"Bloodcove..." Kristine whispered, bringing their minds back to the task at hand. "We must leave at once. That place is horribly over-crowded with vicious, armed corsairs. Were Black Theodore able to turn those pirates into ash-slaves then... well, he'd be nigh-unstoppable."

They hurried for their boat.

*****************************

Mikael and his Sisters clambered back aboard the ship that they had stolen, and were at once a flurry of activity. Mikael and Melissa stood back, not knowing what to do to ready it for travel, and watched as their Sisters prepared the vessel for sail. There was no time to lose, and soon enough to ship was on its way, carving through the waters as it left the decrepit merfolk village behind.

As always, Quintia stood at the bow, her gem glowing an intense white as she caused winds to fiercely fill the sails. Mikael could feel the magical power buffeting him as he stood still on the deck, and was in awe at the sheer force of the eldritch energy she controlled.

The land flitted past them quickly, its ragged nature more obvious to Mikael now in the daylight. He had been wary of rocks in the darkness, conscious that was the reason ships did not come here often, but now he could see them jutting upwards viciously from the treacherous waters. Fear welled in his stomach, not so much for his own safety, but for that of the people of Florville. If they failed to prevent Black Theodore taking over Bloodcove then those citizens enjoying the festival would be slaughtered.

He winced as a large rock smashed into the side of the ship, the vessel travelling at such speed under Quintia's spell that he felt the hull stood no chance. He gripped the side tightly, a wave of cold fear pounding through him, and became wide-eyed in amazement as the stone merely shattered under the impact.

He whirled around, stunned that Quintia could cast two spells of such power at one time, and saw Melissa stood next to her, a nimbus of light glowing from her hands.

"We have more than one spellcaster," Lucinda said, stood next to him. Mikael had not seen her there. "Sometimes we forget that."

Mikael took a deep breath, both relieved and shocked all at the same time. His heart felt like it would beat out of his chest. "Indeed so, Sister. I had no idea Melissa could cast such powerful spells."

"Then you do her a disservice," Lucinda chided back. "She does, after all, represent the Gods of medicine and protection. She doesn't just heal, Mikael; she protects as well."

"And so she is protecting the hull."

Lucinda smiled warmly. "Precisely. Did you think we would charge this ship through jagged rocks in a suicide attempt?"

"I... suppose not," Mikael responded, embarrassed.


"You should have more faith," she giggled quietly. "We will be fine. If we are to stop Black Theodore then we must travel quickly. Thankfully this journey would usually take a few days, and our foes may not have arrived yet. We can do it in a few hours with our two Sisters at the helm, and so I hope to the Gods that we will get there before Black Theodore."

1...678910...13