Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers

"Well hurry up and join in then," she gasped back, flushed and grinning.

Mikael laughed and leaned forwards, kissing her deeply. His tongue pushed against hers and the two conducted an oral duel. His hands roved her trim body and massive breasts, before he stood back up, running his fingers down her sides. They reached her waist, and he took hold of her left thigh, lifting her leg. She moved it willingly, holding it straight, and Mikael drank in the sight of her.

She stared back at him, inflamed with desire, her wavy brown hair splayed messily across the bedsheets beneath her head. Her deep brown eyes stared into his, and her body, as always, looked amazing.

"What are you waiting for, dear Brother? Hurry up and fuck me."

Mikael nodded elaborately, grabbing his cock and lining it up with her snatch as he did so. His head parted her folds, and with a grunt he pushed inwards, his cock soon nestling fully inside her hot pussy.

Melissa moaned loudly, throwing her head back at the sensation of his shaft sliding into her. Her hands moved again to grasp her breasts, and she held them firmly as Mikael began to move his hips.

They stared into one another's eyes as his cock slid in and out of her depths, her walls tight around his length. He held her thigh firmly, lifting the leg still, and leaned forwards slightly. He placed his free hand on her hips, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin beneath his fingertips.

Mikael revelled in his current situation, once again marvelling at the destiny that had brought him here. He found doing the Gods' work extremely fulfilling, but the real perk was to be found in moments like this. Melissa seemed to agree, and her moans had become more insistent, her eyes drifting shut. She still held her breasts, the wonderful mounds shaking slightly with their sex, held mostly in place by her cupped hands.

"By the Gods, that's good," Melissa moaned, her eyes closed. Mikael nodded in carnal agreement and Melissa reached forwards, grasping his free hand with her own. She opened her eyes and stared into his as their hands clasped, her mouth open and her gaze intent.

He changed technique slightly, pulling his cock out until it was almost entirely free of her snatch, before slamming it back into her depths. The beautiful brunette's body shook with the powerful collision of their loins, and Melissa clearly delighted in the feeling. Mikael repeated it, maintaining a steady rhythm with his hips as he pulled out slowly and rammed his shaft into her again and again.

Her brown eyes glowed into his, and her face reflected the desire and bliss that grew inside of her. Mikael leaned forwards, letting go of Melissa's hand and stroking his own down her body, his left still wrapped around her thigh. His fingers passed over her huge breasts, and Melissa grinned, thrilled by the feeling. Mikael smiled. He loved the sight of a stunning woman enjoying herself beneath him. Or on top of him, for that matter.

Eventually he ceased the teasing movements of his hips and his pace quickened noticeably, causing Melissa to moan. Every forward movement of his loins was greeted with an excited yelp, the wonderful sound issuing forth from his Sister's lips as her orgasm rapidly approached.

The brunette shook as Mikael fucked her, her body balanced on the edge of the bed. Mikael still clasped her leg tightly, lifting it over his shoulder, her other leg wrapped around the backs of his calves. She rolled her nipples between her fingertips, evidently enjoying the added sensation, and Mikael lowered his free hand to her taut stomach.

Suddenly, he moved, grasping her right leg and lifting it too, resting it over his right shoulder. Both of her legs were now lifted in the air, and Mikael held her thighs firmly. He stroked downwards, still thrusting into her eager snatch as she played with her huge breasts, before he bent towards her.

His hips stopped moving as he pressed his lips to hers, her thighs pushed either side of him, wrapped around his arms, her calves in the air and her heels resting against his shoulders. She responded ferociously, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and hungrily kissing him. She let go of her breasts and instead grabbed hold of his neck, pulling him in deeper to kiss him yet more intently.

Mikael delighted in it as he responded in kind, her body pressed against him. They remained that way a moment, before Mikael broke the kiss. He pulled away slightly, his face still mere inches from hers, and stared into her brown eyes.

With an immediate burst of pace he resumed the movement of his hips, his cock at once powering rapidly into his Sister where moments before he had been still. Melissa's neck arched and she screamed out her delight at the sudden feeling, and Mikael grinned. He still stood at the edge of the bed, but was now hunched over his Sister, and his cock pistoned into the beautiful medic.

"This never... gets old..." she panted at him, a grin spread across her flushed face.

"No, it doesn't," Mikael agreed as his cock slammed into her tight pussy.

"I'd fuck you for all eternity... if I had the... the stamina..." his Sister continued, her eyes rolling back as minor sparks of bliss flickered inside her. "But I'm already so... fucking... close..."

Mikael took the hint, driving his cock ever harder into the medic's snatch. The noise of their sex was loud, their groans even more so, and Mikael could tell from her expression that Melissa was telling the truth. Her body had begun to coil, and he could see her muscles tensing as her climax crested. Her hands shot out, grasping the cool bedsheets, gripping them tightly.

"I'm... ahhh... ahhhh..." she moaned, her back arching. "I'm... COMIIIING!"

Her pussy clamped down on his shaft as she shrieked out her ecstasy, her brown eyes unfocused as her body shook. Her knuckles were white on the bedsheets, and her body arched upwards, an orgasmic scream torn from her lungs. Mikael ceased moving his hips, becoming perfectly still as he watched his Sister climax. Her brown hair was spread messily beneath her, and her muscles quivered as rapture pounded her mind.

At length the orgasm passed, and Melissa sank back down onto the bedsheets. She gulped in air and her eyes slowly regained their focus, a grin spreading across her face. She lifted her head and stared at him.

"Amazing," she whispered sultrily, propping herself up onto her elbows. She unhooked her legs from Mikael, and he slowly stood, gently running his fingers down her body as he did so.

He gazed into her deep brown eyes. "Indeed, Sister. I'd love to carry on. If only you had the stamina..."

"I think I could manage some more," she giggled, tucking her legs beneath her and pushing herself into a kneeling position at the edge of the bed. She wrapped her arms around Mikael and pulled him to her, and they kissed passionately. Mikael's own hands were not still, one moving to rest on her back whilst the other slipped between them and grasped one of her huge breasts.

Their tongues duelled for a while, Mikael kneading her breast as their mouths pressed together, their lust inflamed. Eventually Melissa's hands moved, too, her fingertips grazing over Mikael's hips as she pulled her body away from him slightly. Their kiss did not break, but between them there was now a gap into which his Sister's hands slid, taking hold of his hard cock.

Mikael moaned into the medic's mouth. She broke the kiss and grinned at him, her hands firmly wrapping themselves around his member and pumping up and down. They stared at each other for a moment as she played with his length, Mikael moaning at the sensation. His shaft was still slick with her juices, and her fists passed easily over it.

"What next?" Mikael whispered, enjoying her work immensely.

"I have an idea," she said, biting her lower lip before letting go of his shaft and leaning back on her haunches. Mikael grinned as she slowly twisted round, smiling wickedly at him as she leisurely stretched out. Soon she lay on her front, her left leg extended behind her, her right bent, lifting her hips a little. She was slightly on her side, her face to him, and her left arm rested beneath her for support. She smiled mischievously at him as she ran her right hand down her body, over the wonderful contours of her figure, before it came to rest on her ass.

Mikael did not need to be told. He climbed onto the bed, moving swiftly to kneel behind his Sister, who watched on eagerly. Placing his knees either side of her extended leg, he grasped his cock and once more moved it to her exposed snatch.

He grabbed her ass with his free hand and pushed inwards, Melissa moaning loudly and forcing her hips backwards as he did so. His hands moved to her hips as he started to thrust, her own palm resting by her head. He groaned, and deliberately kept the pace slow. He did not want to end their sex too soon; he was enjoying the buxom beauty before him far too much for that.

They remained that way for a short while, Mikael's pace slow and steady, his cock sliding easily into his Sister's pussy. She moaned at the sensation, writhing slightly, unable to lie still as pleasure washed through her. Her wavy hair lay across her back, and her huge breasts were pressed outwards from beneath her chest.

Mikael leaned forwards a little, running his fingers over the thigh of her curled leg, leaving one hand there as the other moved to the small of her back. He used the new angle to thrust deeper into Melissa, the change minute but noticeable. She gasped, arching her back as she straightened her free arm. With her torso now lifted from the bed, she turned her head to him, an expression somewhere between a grin and a rapturous moan on her gorgeous face. Mikael groaned lustfully at the sight, his cock now moving more vigorously into her receptive snatch.

Mikael leaned further forwards, placing his left hand next to hers for support, and with the other grabbed her right breast. Her arched back meant the wonderful mound was no longer pressed beneath her, and Mikael sensed the opportunity to grasp it. He did so immediately, his fingers finding her nipple and gently playing with it even as his cock continued to ram into her pussy.

"Ooohhh..." Melissa moaned, her eyes shut. Her head had sunk slowly again until her forehead was nearly touching the bedsheets, her pleasure building as her climax neared. "Ooohhh... fuuuck..."

Mikael let go of her breast, running his hand through her brown hair and down her arched back. He enjoyed her soft skin beneath his fingertips, and soon his palm came to rest once more on her hips.

Without slowing, he wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted his Sister, so that her stomach was no longer flat against the bed. He raised his left leg to free hers, and she giggled breathlessly as he hauled her onto all fours. Soon he knelt behind her, her knees either side of his and her hips jutting fully into the air. Her shoulders were level again, too, her torso propped on her elbows. She turned her face to him and grinned.

"Sorry," Mikael smiled mischievously, his cock still ramming into his Sister's pussy.

"Don't... be..." she groaned in return, her brown eyes slightly glazed. She was forcing her hips backwards in time with Mikael's thrusts now, and her loud moaning meant she wasn't far off coming again.

Mikael knew he was close, too, and his balls had begun to tighten. His hands were on her hips and he grasped them tightly, his cock slamming into his Sister's snatch. She was staring in front of her once more, though Mikael knew she was paying very little attention to what she actually saw, and her mouth was hanging open. Her huge breasts swung beneath her at the power of their fucking, and their pelvises slapped together every time Mikael thrust inwards.

Melissa lifted her torso and stretched her arms, laying her palms flat on the bed. Putting her weight back on her left side she reached behind her, grabbing Mikael's wrist and yanking his arm forward. She still stared straight ahead, but she pulled Mikael's hand to her swinging breasts, and he eagerly took the hint. Grasping the swaying mound, he squeezed it, her own hand tight on top of his.

He tweaked the nipple as their sex continued, his member ramming ever-harder into the gorgeous brunette. Her pussy had started to contract on his cock, and he could tell she was moments away. His rapidly tightening balls indicated the same thing for himself.

"I'm... going to..." he groaned, kneading her huge breast with one hand, the other sliding to rest on the small of her back.

"Aaahh... me too..." she cried, her hand gripping his, her eyes firmly shut. "Me toooo..."

He grasped her breast tightly now, his jaw clenched as he undertook the final few strokes. They were both right on the edge.

"Fuck!" he cried, slamming his cock forwards one last time, his member twitching as hot cum exploded forth. Pulsing streams of his seed fired into his Sister, the medic's pussy responding to the sensation of his probing member, and her own orgasm hit.

"AAAAAHHHH!" she screamed, her mouth dropping open as bliss erupted in her core. Her body twitched as rapture assailed her mind, her thoughts lost to the utter ecstasy of the moment. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were glazed, and Mikael could feel from the pulsations of her walls how immensely powerful the climax was.

His own thoughts were overtaken by bliss, too, as his cock continued to fire into Melissa's depths. The obvious intensity of his release seemed to prolong his Sister's orgasm, her undulating walls squeezed his member tightly, and the same was true of the reverse, as if each were feeding off the other's pleasure, enhancing their own climax with the sheer euphoria of their lover.

They rode their climaxes out, their souls suffused with rapture, until at last they came to an end. Melissa was completely still as her pleasure faded, and Mikael let out a long sigh as his focus returned. He withdrew his rapidly softening cock and sank down next to his Sister, staring at her beautiful features.

She turned her head to him and grinned, her brown eyes shining with mirth as she began to giggle. She lowered herself onto the bed, still smiling, and Mikael reached out, running his fingers across her hips.

"That was quite spectacular," he smiled, brushing her wavy brown hair from her face. He ran his hand down her body once more, before settling on her ass and pulling her closer.

"Yes it was," she agreed as she rest her head against his chest. "Yes it was."

They were soon asleep.

*****************************

Mikael awoke to the sound of the door shutting. He sat upright immediately, his eyes snapping to the doorway. Melissa stirred next to him, too, her wonderful naked form tensing as she became fully alert.

He relaxed as he made out Lucinda walking quietly towards them, a concerned expression on her face.

"They've taken another one," she said, her eyes fierce. She lit the lamps as she hurried round the room, and Mikael and Melissa climbed from the bed.

"Another girl?" Mikael asked, shocked.

"Yes," Lucinda replied, anger in her voice. Mikael knew the anger was not directed at him, however, but at the situation they found themselves in.

"Then we must act!" he cried, running for his armour.

"There is no point," Lucinda sighed, placing a gloved hand on his shoulder. "They will have taken her to their lair, and it is nearly daybreak. They will not do anything in the sunlit hours -- we must approach this methodically, and not run out wildly into the middle of town."

"Then what do we do?" he asked, pulling on his armour more slowly. Melissa, too, was dressing on the far side of the room.

"You do nothing yet," the rogue replied. "I must sleep at least a short while, or I will not be able to fight tomorrow. Perhaps you can talk to the girl's parents whilst I do."

Mikael and Melissa nodded at one another. There was work to do.

*****************************

The town was a hive of activity in the early morning. Mikael supposed this was when most people got things done at the moment, scared as they were to go out anywhere near darkness. It was exacerbated, however, by news of another girl's disappearance. Three young women had vanished now, taken by vampires, and the town stank of fear.

Mikael and Melissa walked through the main square, attempting to locate the girl's house. They found it without too much trouble, a large crowd huddled outside as the townspeople attempted to calm the missing woman's sobbing parents. It parted as they strode through, and Mikael was aware of numerous eyes on the pair of them, most of them distinctly unfriendly.

The mother's gaze snapped upwards as she heard them approach, and her face twisted into a malevolent sneer.

"You!" she cried, pointing a finger at Mikael and his Sister. "This is your doing!"

A ripple of angered agreement ran around the assembled crowd, and Mikael was instantly on edge.

"Er... shit," he muttered so that only Melissa could hear. He saw her nod imperceptibly.

"This is your fault!" the mother roared again, her face red with vehemence. Her husband had stood, too, his hand gripping a sword that he looked distinctly uncomfortable holding. Nonetheless, he looked ready to strike down the two of them at any given moment.

"We are merely here to help," Melissa replied, trying to calm the situation. "We are travellers from the North, passing through. We thought you might like our aid."

"Your aid?! You stole my daughter!" the woman screamed.

"We did no such thing," Mikael responded firmly. He knew he should not be angered by her accusations, driven as they were by grief, but these were the very people he was trying to save. Melissa's hand fluttered out and gently lay on his forearm.

"I assure you we have nothing to do with this," she implored, looking upon the crowd. "We are trying to get your daughter back."

"She is right!" cried a voice from the crowd, and Mikael watched it part as someone strode purposefully through. It was the Mayor, and he looked angry.

"What in the Gods' names do you people think you're doing?" he boomed, glaring upon the crowd. They shrank back. "These travellers offer their services to us out of the goodness of their hearts, and you accuse them of being complicit in the tragedies occurring here? How dare you!"

"But, yer honour, it can't be a coincidence that they're here now too!" someone in the crowd called, sheepishly.

"Of course it can," the Mayor snapped back. "The Gods work in mysterious ways; perhaps they guided them here. But for goodness' sake think about it - these attacks were occurring long before our guests arrived."

The crowd murmured slightly, the sentiment getting across.

"And it's fucking daylight!" the Mayor cried, stunning them into silence as his temper flared again. "Yet they're stood outside. How do you suppose that is?"

No one answered, and some people began to shrink away, hurrying towards the closest shops in an effort to distance themselves from their wrathful leader.

"If you wish, you may sabotage our efforts to destroy these vampires if they affect only you; if they put merely your own lives at risk," the Mayor continued, his voice low but his fury clear. "But when they affect others then do not dare to think you can accuse those helping us. My niece is missing. These people can help me find her; find Helen, too; find your daughter," he added, whirling to the stunned parents. "I will do whatever it takes to help them find my niece. If that means I have to publicly execute every single one of you here then I will do exactly that. Now be gone!"

The crowd fled, the Mayor's message clear, and soon Mikael and Melissa stood alone with the Mayor and the girl's parents.

After a while, Melissa spoke."Thank you. Though I hope you would not actually have anyone killed."

Soebek110
Soebek110
278 Followers
1...34567...10