Adventures of the Cohort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The centrepiece of the event had been the alighting of Hammond's cursed property. The crypt entrance had been blocked with rubble, the wall demolished with large hammers, before the building itself was burned. The townspeople gathered in raucous festivity as the flames licked upwards, the building slowly collapsing as purifying fire raged through it. Mikael had seen Jenna watching the blaze, her eyes fierce, and smiled. She would be fine.

But the thronging masses had not been content with merely watching a burning building; gifts were given, drink exchanged, and Mikael saw more than a few of the town's young men and women sneaking off hand-in-hand. The Cohort were showered in praise and thanks, a constant stream of rewards promised -- everything from land and money to a local farmer offering Mikael's Sisters his twin sons' hands in marriage. They had tried to politely reject each and every gift, although some were so insistent it would have been more insulting to turn the offers away. It was such determined generosity that had Mikael laden down with a large jug of delicious-looking pressed apple juice, and a selection of freshly baked loaves.

But now they had finally returned to the tavern room. It was morning; the first rays of a glorious dawn striking across the town. The festivities had begun to die down, Habbrant's citizens exhausted, and whilst many revellers still cheered in the streets Mikael and his Sisters had seen a chance to take their leave. The tavern itself was filled with people drinking to their newfound safety, and the Cohort found itself the subject of a toast as they walked through the main room. Smiling in return, they had made the staircase beyond, and Mikael was pleased to hear the click of a lock on the main door they had passed through -- the barkeep evidently making sure happy drunks wouldn't disturb them.

"That was an enjoyable night," Melissa smiled as she opened the door to their room. Lucinda and Mikael followed her in, Mikael turning to place the items he cradled on the table by the entrance, Lucinda shutting and locking the door behind her.

"It was indeed," Mikael agreed. "It's a shame that it is over." He looked out of the window as the sky slowly brightened.

Melissa winked at him as she turned to place more wood on the dwindling fire. "It doesn't have to be."

She moved over the fireplace, bending low, and Mikael took the time to appreciate her beauty as her words caused a stirring in his loins. Lucinda sauntered over from his left, and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"That's a lovely ass, isn't it?" the rogue said, joining Mikael in staring at her Sister.

"It certainly is," Mikael smiled in response. Melissa turned her head to them, a playful smile on her face, and wiggled her hips. Mikael's cock twitched at the motion, and he dropped his hand from Lucinda's shoulder, running his fingertips down her back before his palm came to rest on her ass.

"This one's stunning, too," he grinned, giving it a squeeze, and Lucinda turned her face to him. A look of desire had entered her eyes, and Mikael realised with a grin that it was not just himself who had spent the evening looking forward to their return to the tavern. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her close, his right hand moving round to join his left on her rear.

"Glad to hear it," she breathed, leaning in. Mikael met the motion, and their lips pressed together - a kiss that soon became passionate.

His Sister's fingers hooked under his shirt, and she tugged it upwards. He broke the kiss as the garment was pulled over his head, and she tossed it away hurriedly before reinitiating their embrace. Her hands roved over his chest as their tongues duelled, before she pushed him away with a sharp shove. He stumbled backwards, falling onto the bed, Lucinda climbing on moments later.

"You love pushing me onto beds, don't you?" he laughed as he hauled himself completely onto the soft mattress.

"I just love you on beds, and this is the quickest way of getting you there." She moved to kiss him again now that he was lying flat on the sheets.

Mikael heard a giggle from the far side of the room, and a hand on his ankle signified Melissa's arrival. She clearly could no longer merely watch, and he felt her join them on the bed, moving up alongside her Sister.

Lucinda broke the kiss as Melissa placed a gentle hand on her neck, and Mikael grinned as the medic and rogue began a kiss of their own. Their tongues jostled in each other's mouths, their hands roving over the other's clothed body, and Melissa took the opportunity to grasp her Sister's shirt. Mikael watched as the brunette pulled the item of clothing upwards, his Sisters' kiss breaking temporarily as the shirt was tugged over Lucinda's head. He leaned forwards as her wonderful breasts were revealed, cupping one of the large mounds and sucking a nipple into his mouth. Lucinda moaned loudly, her hands moving to the back of his head, and Melissa released a pleasurable sigh at the sight of her Sister's obvious pleasure.

They remained that way a short moment, Melissa's hands on Lucinda's thighs, before the rogue pulled Mikael's head away from her breasts. She looked at him lustfully, leaning in quickly for a passionate kiss, and Mikael allowed her to guide him back flat onto the bed.

She now hunched over him, kneeling on the soft sheets as he lay flat on his back, and with his left hand he grasped one of her hanging breasts, which dangled invitingly. Their tongues still pushed against one another, and a shiver of anticipation ran through Mikael as he felt fingertips at his waist. He could not see, but he felt Melissa's explorative digits unclasping his belt and slowly sliding his pants down.

His cock sprang free, but Melissa ignored it, making sure that his trousers were all the way off before placing her hands on his shins. He continued to kiss Lucinda, playing with her nipples, as Melissa slowly slid her hands higher on his legs.

He gasped as she sucked his head into her mouth, the medic's hands moving to grasp the base of his shaft. There they pumped slowly, her tongue sweeping over the tip of his cock, and Mikael moaned.

Lucinda broke the kiss, and Mikael lifted his head to watch Melissa at work. Her deep brown eyes stared into him with a sensual glint, and he drank in the sight of her beauty. Her wavy brown hair fell over her shoulders, and she grinned at Mikael as she pulled her head away, her tongue flicking out over his member.

Next to him, Lucinda was not still. She had leant backwards briefly, removing her skirt, and she slid it over her luscious legs even as she watched her companions. She tossed the garment to the floor seconds later, and hunched forwards once again, returning to her knees.

Mikael glanced at her, catching her eyesight, and she grinned, leaning forwards for another kiss. He raised his left hand, cupping one of her dangling breasts for a mere heartbeat, before slowly stroking downwards over her slender stomach. She groaned into his mouth as his fingers came to rest between her legs, and he was not surprised to find her already considerably wet.

Melissa was continuing her efforts on Mikael's cock, too, and he enjoyed the feeling immensely, eager to give that pleasure to someone else. With a shiver of ecstasy he explored the pussy of the gorgeous rogue above him, his fingertips parting her lips and running the length of her folds. He briefly rubbed her clit directly, eliciting rapturous moans from the raven-haired beauty, before the digits returned to a more wayward roam over his Sister's snatch.

Breaking the kiss he glanced downwards again. Melissa was clearly enjoying herself, and she devoured Mikael's cock with gusto. Her lips surrounded his head, and she would lower herself even further, taking as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could. Occasionally she would pull off, pumping her hands up and down his member as her tongue ran from the tip of his length to the base, then back again.

Lucinda was watching, too, and Mikael noticed with a grin that her breathing had become ragged. A flush had come to her face, and it was obvious that she was nearing her orgasm; the erotic display before her, when coupled with the efforts of Mikael's explorative digits, proving to be all that she required.

Not just me who's been desperate for this all evening then, he thought as his stunning companion began to shudder.

"I'm... aahhh..." Lucinda moaned, her obsidian hair cascading down her back. Her head had dropped to rest on her left arm, which was draped across Mikael's stomach, and her eyes were closed.

Melissa sucked down hard on Mikael's member, causing him to groan aloud another time. His fingers were a blur over Lucinda's snatch, and his Sister was but moments away.

"Oooohh... ooohh..." she cried, her body tensing. "I'm... yessss!"

She thrust her hips backwards onto Mikael's hand as her climax hit, pleasure washing through her. Her body quivered, and Mikael could feel the vibrations of her depths with his fingertips, a long sigh escaping her lips as she came.

It was not the most potent orgasm she had ever experienced, however, and soon it had passed. With a grin she lifted her head, pushing herself onto all fours and staring at Mikael, her emerald eyes flashing with delight. She smiled wickedly at him, and then turned to Melissa - who had pulled her mouth from Mikael's cock - and lightly grasped a handful of the medic's brown hair. She pulled her Sister towards her, and Melissa gladly complied, her hands still pumping Mikael shaft even as she shifted forwards, Mikael watching on eagerly as his two Sisters kissed once more.

They stayed that way a short moment, and Mikael luxuriated in both the sight of his gorgeous Sisters and the continuing movements of Melissa's fists on his shaft. He raised a hand, placing it softly on Lucinda's back, enjoying the feeling of her smooth, naked skin beneath his touch.

After a short while Lucinda broke the kiss, leaning forwards to suck the head of Mikael's cock into her mouth. He groaned, throwing his head back at the sudden sensation, and the rogue pulled her mouth away with a giggle.

"It's only fair I return the pleasure you just gave me," she said, her lips once more encircling his head as the fingers of her left hand wrapped around his shaft.

"Indeed..." he gasped, reaching forwards and placing his hand on Melissa's shoulder, his brunette Sister having shifted round to his right hand side. "I think I should do the same."

The medic grinned, crawling up the bed towards him, and Mikael wrapped his right arm around her back as she arrived. Pulling her to him, they kissed, Mikael's tongue pushing into her mouth. She responded in kind, and their tongues swirled around each other, the kiss punctuated by frequent moans as Lucinda continued her work.

Mikael's hands ran over his Sister's back, the cool fabric of her toga pleasant to his touch, but he yearned for her to join them in nakedness. Taking hold of the toga's knot, he pulled, the kiss never breaking as the garment fell loose. He slid his hands under the back of the slack piece of clothing, running his fingertips over Melissa's supple skin as he stroked down towards her ass.

With a moan, the brunette broke the kiss, her brown eyes aflame with desire as she pushed herself upright. Mikael watched as she slowly unhooked the rest of the toga, sliding the cloth over her wonderful body, her huge breasts spilling free. It fluttered to the floor and she hunched back forwards, her tongue briefly flicking against Mikael's own as his right hand grasped one of her hanging breasts.

She did not stay that way long, however, and with a wicked grin she crawled slightly further up, her huge breasts inches from Mikael's face. Before he could do anything, she had taken one of his nipples into her mouth, and she licked slowly downwards to join her Sister on his cock.

Her body was stretched out beside him now, and she lifted her left leg, moving to straddle him. Her pelvis settled above him, and Mikael could smell the sweet scent of her pussy as she pushed her hips back. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted his head, flicking out with his tongue and caressing the glistening lips.

Melissa moaned loudly, and he felt Lucinda giggle as the vibrations passed through his cock. The sensation changed slightly as the rogue withdrew her head, instead another fist joining her own on his shaft.

It was Mikael's turn to groan as he realised that both of his Sisters now grasped his member, and in unison they began to slide their hands up and down its slick length. The feeling pushed him on, and he hungrily engaged in his task on Melissa's snatch, his tongue sweeping eagerly across her folds. He brought one hand round, grazing his fingertips across his Sister's clit as his tongue continued its assault on her pussy.

She moaned again, and Mikael pushed one finger inside the brunette beauty, sliding it in and out in time with the movement of his Sisters' fists. This too was met with rapturous utterances, and Mikael realised from the muffled sound of her voice that his Sisters were kissing.

He could not see them, his head buried between Melissa's thighs, but he knew it to be true, and the thought drove him on further. The medic tasted delicious -- as always -- and Mikael lapped at her folds, a second finger joining the first in exploring her eager snatch.

She was trembling now, and Mikael noted with a smile how close she was to her climax already. His fingers thrust rapidly into her pussy, his tongue thoroughly tasting every inch of her snatch. She pushed her hips back into his face, her juices flowing freely, and moaned loudly into her Sister's mouth.

Heartbeats later, she came, pulling her head away from Lucinda's and letting out a rapturous cry as her orgasm hit. Ecstasy flooded her mind, and her pussy shook against Mikael's tongue. He left his fingers buried in her snatch, enjoying the sensation as her walls quivered against them, and he still held the climaxing brunette firmly with his other arm.

She came for a short while, her release intense, her moan long and loud. Lucinda continued to pump her fist on Mikael's shaft even as Melissa rode out her orgasm, and he groaned into his Sister's trembling snatch as another wave of pleasure washed through him.

Eventually, Melissa's climax faded, and she rolled off Mikael with a sigh of delight, her gaze meeting his. Mikael grinned as he saw the carnal need that still filled her deep, brown eyes, before he looked down at Lucinda as the hand wrapped around his cock let go. The rogue looked up at him and winked, before pushing herself onto all fours and shifting towards her Sister.

Mikael watched as they kissed, Lucinda climbing on top of the gorgeous medic, their hands roving over each other's bodies. He simply lay there and stared, his lust ignited further by the incredibly erotic sight.

Lucinda broke the kiss and turned to him, waggling her ass slightly, and Mikael could take it no more. He dived forwards and grabbed her waist, pulling her towards him. She laughed breathlessly as he did so, readjusting her position but remaining on all fours, Melissa watching on with a mischievous smile as Mikael grabbed his cock and lined it up with the raven-haired beauty's entrance.

He did not postpone the moment or tease; he had been waiting long enough. With a long sigh he pushed his hips forwards, his member sinking into his Sister's hot, tight pussy. Lucinda moaned loudly in turn, and Mikael slowly started to thrust. In front of them, Melissa ran one hand down her body, finding her wet snatch and probing the entrance as she watched her companions fuck.

"Ooohh..." was all Lucinda could say as Mikael shaft slid between the lips of her snatch, parting her folds and sending pleasure thrilling through her. She was on her knees, her arms stretched, their palms flat against the cool sheets beneath them, and her wonderful breasts hung down. With the building pace of their sex, they swung more and more, and it was with a mischievous smile that he noticed they were the subject of Melissa's gaze.

He ran his hands over Lucinda's back, feeling the soft skin and silky hair beneath his touch, letting his fingertips run over the black strands that cascaded down towards him. Some fell to either side, over her shoulders, but most flowed down the long curve of her back, coming to rest just above her ass. He slid his roving palms down her slender body to her hips and left them there, taking a firmer hold of his Sister and using the position to drive into her slightly more forcefully. Lucinda moaned happily, but though his angle had changed his pace had not, his cock still merely easing in and out of his Sister's pussy.

Melissa was still looking on, a wicked smile on her face as she enjoyed the display before her. She had thrust two fingers into her wet snatch and was pumping them in and out, lifting her torso from the bed with the elbow of her other arm so that she could watch more comfortably.

Mikael grinned at her as he slightly quickened the speed of his thrusts. Lucinda gasped beneath him, receptive to the movement, and the walls of her pussy tightened slightly on his member. She was moaning loudly and frequently now, the thrusting of Mikael's hips clearly having the desired effect.

He, too, was enjoying himself, and he lay back slightly to fully appreciate the scene. He thought briefly of the drunken revellers they had passed on the way upstairs. Some had looked longingly at his Sisters as they entered the tavern, the alcohol flooding their systems suppressing the notion of courtesy that they may otherwise have adopted. Little did they know that Mikael was now playing out the very fantasy their minds had likely conjured.

He smiled and leaned forwards, his hands still on Lucinda's hips, which she was now pushing backwards in time with his own thrusts. He hunched right over his Sister, his chest pressing into her back, and brushed the hair from her neck with his right hand. Kissing the exposed skin, he lowered the hand, instead reaching round and cupping one of her large breasts as it danced with the movements of their sex.

"How very... vampiric... of you..." Lucinda groaned blissfully as he continued to suck on her neck. "If I didn't know... better... I'd think you'd been... converted."

"But you do know better," he murmured as he kissed towards her shoulder.

Melissa grinned. Her face had begun to flush with the ministrations of her fingers, and she had used her left hand to grasp one of her huge breasts, tweaking the nipple, her elbow still firmly planted on the mattress.

"Well, you're in... good company..." Lucinda said, the sound turning into a moan as another wave of pleasure thumped through her.

Mikael sped up his thrusts, the building ecstasy obvious in his Sister's face. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were glazed, though their sparkling emerald still caught the light beautifully. She moaned with every breath now, and her walls had started to tighten meaningfully on his cock. She was close.

"Are you going to come?" he whispered in the rogue's ear, his hips slamming against hers, his fingers still playing with her sensitive nipple.

She swallowed, before gasping in a breath and feebly nodding her head. The muscles of her body were coiling as she began to crest, her hands closing tightly on the sheets that covered the mattress. Her hips slammed back into his, and she sank down onto her elbows.

"I'm... ooohhh..." was all she could manage, her wonderful body tightening as the moment neared. Her eyes had shut, her jaw clenched, and her breaths came in loud, ragged gasps.

Mikael squeezed her breast and continued with the rapid thrusting of his hips. Her climax was imminent.