Adventures of 'The Jewish American Princess' Ch. 4

Story Info
Aftermath of the first encounter.
1.6k words
4.31
20.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Aftermath, the Reality

Having just finished having; what up to that time had been the most startling and revealing experience of my life I was sitting beside my husband who was driving us home, reveling in the emotional feelings and physical sensations that were still sweeping and washing over me from head to toe.

All of a sudden I heard Peter say in an anguished voice, "Do I look meshugge?" I turned to him realizing, that up to that moment I hadn't really thought anything about him since his display of surrender to another man's commands. I had been completely lost in my own little world until that moment.

As I came crashing back to reality, "No Honey, I don't think your crazy! And neither do you! We just did something that's considered crazy by most people. We fulfilled a fantasy we both had and wanted to experience, and now we have. We don't have to feel guilty and we don't have to do it again either, irregardless of what we told him, we don't have to talk or see him ever again." I told him as I held his hand.

"But that is the problem!" he replied. "I really liked it, it seemed like you were; and I was so turned on, I was so horny watching him fuck you like an animal while you were screaming for him to fuck you harder and make it hurt, I couldn't help myself! If I hadn't started jerking off, my balls would have exploded! And then when he made me pay him to let me do it, I, I just felt so dirty and guilty! It was like paying off a cop to get away with something I had done wrong and didn't want anyone to know about! I just don't know how I feel about it at this moment, but if you want to, I really do want to do it again! Would you like to again Baby?"

From that moment to this, my life has never been the same! Whether it really was his idea and I fell into his trap or he fell into mine, there would never be a regretful view back over my shoulder. I inquired of Peter, "Honey, are you sure? I really did enjoy it, and I liked watching you too, you were so masculine as you came running across the parking lot when I called out for you! And I could see the doubt in your eyes too at the beginning and then the lust as it progressed. And Honey, you have never sucked or licked my pussy and ass like that before! When we get home I would like for you to that some more, and then fuck me again, would you like too?"

"Oh God, yes Baby, I want to so bad right now, it's as hard as a rock!" he said, and I replied, "Well let me take care of that little problem for you." As I reached over and pulled his cock out and then proceeded to give him a blowjob as he kept driving. It didn't take long either, Peter came so fast I didn't even get the least little satisfaction out of it, though I really wanted too at the time as I was so damn horny myself and had such salacious ideas rolling around in my head, sitting my heart on fire with such a raw and passionate desire.

The only consolation I had, was my fingers and the memories of the past few hours. So I proceeded to stroke myself with the palm of my hand as I inserted first one, then two and finally three fingers and managed a very nice little orgasm right there in the bucket seat and all over the carpet as I thought of how he had just been so excited and said that he would lick and suck my pussy for me when we got home!

When we got to the house I didn't even hesitate, when we pulled up in the driveway, I jumped out while he put the car in the garage and ran up stairs undressing myself as I went with a piece here and a piece there. By the time he got to the bedroom I was there, laying back on the bed, my legs hanging over the edge, wide open and ready to be eaten again. Fully prepared to make his life miserable if he didn't do like he said too!

I guess he had noticed my clothing as he was coming upstairs, because he was peeling off his clothes too, as he came thru the bedroom door. With his shoes and socks still on, his pants dragging behind him because they hadn't been pulled off, his cock hard, he fell on his knees and started to suck on my pussy so hard, it hurt! I grabbed him by the hair and pushed him away at the same time, "Hey, that hurts! Slow down, easier, that's it, softer, slowly, that's it Honey, Ohhhhh, that's it Honey, oh yes Baby that's it." I said as he continued to lick and suck on my labia and clitoris.

And now as he administered his diligent attention to my most private areas and produced multiple cummings, I dreamed of my lover and "Master" that I had met and who had taught me to feel this way in the twinkling of an eye!

I who had not even begun to masturbate until my teens and had had up to this night had only one lover in my life, had already decided that I had to do this again and anything else that would make me feel like this!

I finally could not take it anymore I had to have a cock, not a dildo, a cock! It had to be inside me, I had to feel the heat, the movement, and the texture as it slid in and out, and then I came! I came so hard that I was left weak. I hadn't noticed when or if he came but I assumed he did and Peter rolled off and stared at the ceiling. Instead of touching me, cuddling, spooning, kissing or anything, he put his hand on his chest and just went to sleep!

That son-of-a-bitch, that son-of-a-whore, that worthless bastard, fell asleep! There was no tenderness, no touching, no kissing, no anything! Everything I wanted from the man I had been married to for 5 years and really loved lay dashed on the rocks of that realization! I had found in the touch and attention of a total stranger; a man I had given myself to as my "Master" for a few moments of my life, everything that I had wanted done to me; given to me as a submissive, a slave. The touch, the tenderness, the passion, the desire, the fulfillment of things that I hadn't even known that I wanted; had just been given to me in the last few hours by a man, a complete stranger I had never met before and that I had surrendered everything to, and I was supposed to serve and care for!

This is a mind-boggling paradox that takes some time to come to grips with for people when they start out. It might sound weird to you, but if you entertain thoughts of trying this as a thing of a dabbling nature, DON"T!

No matter what you think or believe, once you have stepped forward into the light of experience, you cannot go back. You will be altered for life and no one can guarantee to you, how you will feel or react to it! I never imagined when I started out on this special odyssey, that I would go from a respectable Counselor and wife of the faith, to become a personage of such hedonistic decadence and depravity. I over a period of time went further and further down the path of self-seeking and fulfilling pleasure so that there are very few things left that I will not do or have not done already. My only restrictions have developed to the point, that I do not participate in scatology, anything to do with children or something that causes permanent injury to someone.

This dichotomy become more difficult to juggle as you progress in the way, especially if you have a career and if you do not choose your Master well. If your choices are intelligent and you act responsible; then there is a whole wide world of experiences and pleasures to be had; the pleasures of a secret life and knowledge of deeds done and unknown by others. The daydreaming of imagined fantasies to be fulfilled in your next or future encounters. The luscious taste of your lipstick as you lick your lips in public with the secret knowledge and anticipation of sucking a strangers cock later in the day, or thinking about how you will be displayed or used by man, woman or beast, and the absolutely divine feeling of not only submitting to it, but the overwhelming sensation of fulfillment when they are finished and you lay there satiated smelling the aroma of musk, semen, cum and sweat while rubbing the liquids into your skin and licking your fingers clean, and then demonstrating to your Master that he is the one and only thing you truly love in your life before you retire and sleep 'til morning!

If you have enjoyed the beginning of my diaries and would like to now how I made the decisions and progressions that I did over the period of time and why, let me know and I will start the Second Episode. Hoping that you have enjoyed them!