Adventures of the Wolf Spiders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gedmog slapped his fat cockhead against her sex she thought, there's nothing for it now. She thought she was going to be fucking an eager young human all night, but now it looked to be the massive vengeful orc. Something inside her stirred and she stifled a smirk. Her full, round ass pushed against the thick orc cock and it slid upward easily with an audible slick.

Without fanfare he pushed inside her. Tatiana couldn't help but let out a long, low moan as the thing spread her wide and pushed endlessly inside her. Gedmog gripped her waist with one hand and it almost reached the whole way around her. When the bulbous invading head touched her cervix she came instantly. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she clawed the flagstones.

Severin lay helpless, just watching with disbelief as Gedmog's huge orc cock disappeared over and over into the delicate, petite drow. Tatiana's big blue eyes were closed and she seemed lost in ecstasy. Her whole body shook with each thrust. The warlock's stomach churned with jealous rage.

Tatiana's moans echoed through the ruins and began a crescendo as her second orgasm shattered her. Gedmog laughed, but didn't slow his merciless fucking. Tatiana's moans caught in her throat. Her tongue hung from her once demure mouth.

The warlock couldn't believe the delicate elf could withstand the reaming, let alone enjoy it. His eyes flashed once again to his sword. He rose and dashed toward it, only to collide once more with the orc paladin's fist.

When his eyes regained his focus, it was on Tatiana. She was on her knees, reaching back with both hands to spread her round ass apart for the invading cock. Her face was a mask of dumb bliss, flattened against the floor, and her musical moans filled the forest. He couldn't stifle his shame; despite the beating he was still clearly hard.

The orc's thrusts hastened and became more irregular. "Now, elf witch..." he breathed, "Take my seed!"

"Yes!" shouted Tatiana. She quickly slid herself off his impaling cock and turned to face him. She squeezed her round breasts around it and wrapped her lips around the tip. It was slick and glistening with her juices and it slid between them with an obscene slick sound. She tried to push as much of his as the fat dickhead into her mouth as he could, but she couldn't even get the head past her lips. It left her mouth over and over with a pop.

Gedmog grabbed the back of her little head and forced it down on him, choking her. Finally he released her with a shout. She gasped for breath as orc cum pulsed over her face and neck. She gripped a breast in each hand and held her mouth wide, tongue stretched out, letting the thick hot torrent wash over her.

The orc's cum was thick and slimy. It pasted her pretty hair and lanced in solid spurts across her nose and outstretched tongue. Tatiana moaned and kneaded her breasts as Gedmog finished with a laugh.

He roared triumphantly. "Now, you dirty elf..." he opened his eyes and his taunt stalled. Before him on her knees the elf touched herself and licked the ejaculate from her lips, lost in pleasure.

"More," she begged. "fuck me more." Her left hand was swirling over her clit and her right was clutching her breast. Severin gritted his teeth and slammed his fist into the floor.

Gedmog's triumph melted into fury. "I didn't come here to pleasure you! Gaaah!"

He turned and grabbed his armor from the floor.

"No, wait!" cried Tatiana. She turned to the warlock. With contrition in her eyes and cum streaking her face she mouthed the words, I'm sorry.

Severin raised an eyebrow, then watched her whisper her charm spell again. This time it found purchase. Gedmog's eyes widened and his frustrated clattering ceased. He turned back to Tatiana.

"Now fuck me, you filthy forest orc," she commanded. Tatiana approached him and pushed her tiny asshole against the still swollen head of his huge orc dick. "Fuck my ass as long as the spell lasts!"

Gedmog obliged her despite himself, smoothly but quickly penetrating her asshole and steadily fucking in and out.

Severin bit his lip, and with equal parts shame and desperation, reached out to stroke his own straining erection and watch.

12