Adventures of Tosaki: Rive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will do," Tosaki said, finding the sense to at least work with what Serena had said. She groped the female's ass, fingers sinking past the flimsy dress and into the abundant flesh, while her breasts smothered Serena's. Their lips met and Tosaki soon took command, annihilating any resistance to her desires.

Two days prior, in this same room, she had attempted a gentler night with Serena. Her urges had taken command in the end, but she'd tried. Not now. Serena moaned into the kiss and her scent burgeoned, almost displacing Tosaki's own. Almost, until her new cock gorged itself on their lusts, swelling into a blunt instrument of pure sex. It rose between Serena's thighs and stopped against her snatch. If she was surprised by the touch, she didn't show it. She, instead, rocked her hips and ground her cunt along the shaft.

Moisture dribbled onto and from Tosaki's member from its sloppy counterpart. Tosaki turned Serena's back to the bed and pushed until her knees buckled and she fell back. There, legs spread and dress bunched around her hips, the elf could study the luscious morsel. Gravity exerted its power over her tits, forcing them to strain the sides of her garment. A quick flash and Tosaki ripped the dress away. Serena's breasts flattened under their own weight, though her nipples soon rose up to make amends for it.

Magic flared as Tosaki's cock twitched. She couldn't focus on stopping it, her senses attuned to the impatient mewling woman beneath her, even if she could, she wasn't sure if she would. Whatever her magic did this time was almost welcome, so long as it heightened the moment. It didn't take long for her to realise that it would do so, as Serena's eyes bulged and her pussy shone wetter in the sunlight.

"Lord help me take that monster," Serena prayed, though her fingers were playing over her nipples. What god would help her now? From now until Tosaki tired, she was at the elf's mercy. A fate that neither could predict. It could end in minutes, perhaps Tosaki had a man's refractory period, or the sun would set long before she was satiated. The latter was impossible, however, as her magic poured into her dick.

When she removed her gaze from Serena, Tosaki saw the reason for her shock. What had been an idol to masculinity, on a woman's otherwise voluptuous form, was now a monument. Egregious veins coated it from base to tip, each thicker than a finger. One dominated the bottom and was twice the others girths. The skin had darkened but taken on a strained sheen from the sudden growth. Moments later the sheen faded and the skin once more matched her own. To the inexperienced, it looked natural. Despite its size.

Tosaki wrapped a hand around it and groaned in pleasure and awe. Her fingers didn't come halfway around its girth, and she'd misjudged the veins. They dwarfed her fingers. Each one would be like another small prick on a woman's sensitive insides. She licked her lips and caught a line of drool before it could escape.

Every beat of her heart was echoed louder by her cock. She could penetrate this woman and hold still and she'd still cum, but that was no fun. In fact, standing around here was no fun either. Tosaki leapt onto the bed and angled her cock down, snagging it between her engorged balls. They, too, had exploded in size and now matched Serena's head in size. The pair listened as the balls settled, viscous liquid sloshing within.

Serena panted with her lips mere inches from Tosaki's blunt crown. The elf turned, facing Serena's body, but kept her cock poised at her mouth.

"Open wide," Tosaki said and magic enforced her wishes. Under her lust, it turned Serena's rigid physical form into that of elastic. Despite that, Serena still stared in utter disbelief. Another command, followed by an irritated slap, and the woman forced her jaw open. Her eyes darted around as her lips were spread further than they should be. It almost looked like a snake about to devour its oversized meal.

Once wide enough, Tosaki plunged into her. Serena squeaked, moaned, gagged, then moaned again as, in one swift motion, her mouth and throat and oesophagus were violated. Tosaki's cock bent along the path, somehow harder than bone but malleable like leather. Teeth grazed along her length, but they were subtle accents to the penetration. In this state, nothing could deny her pleasure.

She stood and squatted again, repeating the same stream of sounds Serena had made. Her retreats were shorter each time, leaving more of her inhuman length inside. The shape passed through Serena's throat twice every second, then remained there, shifting to and fro as Tosaki exercised above her.

Soon Serena saw nothing but glorious flesh jiggling as Tosaki fucked her throat. She reached up and grabbed each ass cheek, massaging and pulling them apart, admiring the elf's puckered hole and delightful pussy. Another descent smothered her face in scrotum, blinding her to all but the sensation of having her body violated deeper than anyone had done before. Even the fact that she couldn't breathe, or escape, detracted from it.

Saliva and mucus poured from her lips at every thrust. It clung to her cheeks, suffocated her nose when the balls were lifted, and oozed down Tosaki's cock. Tears overflowed from her eyes, yet she wasn't in pain. This was, though she couldn't hope to understand how, heaven.

If it was this good to have her throat fucked, then what about her pussy? Serena gave a muffled cry as her cunt exploded, dousing her spasming thighs. Pleasure fired along all synapses, setting fire to her nerves and turning any resistance in her brain to blissful ash. She rocked her head, wriggled her tongue and moaned to Tosaki's thrusts.

Was this what men felt when she favoured them? Did they also feel overwhelmed in the honeyed insides of her throat? No. Of course they didn't. They weren't like Tosaki. They didn't have what looked to be entire feet of cock to plunge down someone's gullet, nor the magical affinity to make every inch of said cock sensitive like a clit, much less the pleasant ripples of pleasure from her curves bouncing with each thrust.

Tosaki groped her heaving tits as she undulated her hips. She was almost sat upon Serena's face, her balls rested against the woman, covering her head in sweaty, musk saturated flesh. Pussy juice trickled down the heavy orbs, a hint of heady sweetness joining the array of scents. And yet, despite her inability to breathe, Serena urged her to go faster, harder, which Tosaki was eager to do. She reared back until her balls lifted an inch, then rammed back inside.

The smack of flesh on flesh turned wet and was accented by her cum splashing within her balls. The Count hadn't much understand of the human body it seemed, otherwise they wouldn't contain nearly such an amount. She was glad he didn't though. They offered strange but entrancing sensations.

Sensitive flesh was bombarded by what felt like kilos worth of sperm with every swing of her hips. And, as she sped up, they only got better, her testes grew heavier, their egg-shapes rounding out as her body struggled to contain every last drop of cum. At the same time, she was still producing more of it. Magic burned with her lust, demanding the best from her body. Sperm formed by the millions, packing the already dense space and swelling it. It became too much and leaked from her cock.

And Serena was hungry for it all. Tosaki's cock spat its excess into her stomach, each drop the same viscosity of curdled milk, spilling more by the second as pleasure and magic surged. She turned her attention back to Serena's body and marvelled at the sight. Her girth and length were beyond human. That fact became more pronounced as she stared at the tube bulging from Serena's throat, down her sternum and into her stomach. It shifted back and forth with Tosaki's thrusts, pumping in tandem to the separate heartbeat beside it.

Not far beneath the tube-like protrusion, Serena's legs writhed. Her thighs were clenched tight, rubbing together, trying to offer her pussy a taste of the treatment her face received. Tosaki wondered what her partner's face looked like. It was buried under her enormous balls, obscured by her pumping ass, so all she could see was the woman's chin. If that was any indication, then Serena's face was a mess.

It must be covered in spit and pussy juice by now, Tosaki thought and notched the rhythm up. Serena moaned and fresh slobber oozed from the seal of her lips, wrapped tight around a cock almost the size of her thigh. The lewd mixture of saliva and mucus had thickened to a foam with the addition of Tosaki's pre-cum. No air made its way in or out past the mammoth cock and froth that saturated her nostrils. Her face had long since turned a deep red.

On a whim, Tosaki extracted every egregious inch and stood. Serena sputtered and spat heaping volumes of sludge that had coated her throat. She wiped her face, spreading the lurid mixture across her face. Despite her teary eyes, crimson complexion and filthy skin, she was smiling. Her hands reached up to fondle Tosaki's cum-barrels. They were smooth despite the dense circuit of veins under the skin.

Tosaki didn't leave her for long. She hopped down from the bed and pulled Serena with her, forcing her to kneel, back slumped to put her defiled face level with the elf's unsuitable cock. A quick prod from it and Serena opened her mouth once more. She had the sense to take a deep, deep breath before Tosaki rammed it inside.

The breath didn't do much. Tosaki powered into her with a strength none could except from her soft, luscious form. Her balls swung like iron maces into Serena's chest, knocking the air from her lungs. What remained after the initial blow was freed on the second and third. Serena kept her hands between her thighs, however, not interfering as Tosaki robbed her of oxygen. The thought of fighting back didn't even occur to her.

Nor would it ever. Not here. Her senses were shrouded in Tosaki's pheromones. They clouded every thought, every impulse, turning her into a human cock sleeve. Tosaki could fuck her ass in that moment and she wouldn't react beyond a mindless moan for more.

But that wasn't her goal for now. Dense pleasure built and coalesced inside her core, rising to a familiar tightness that preceded her orgasms, except this was double the sensations. She bowed her legs, allowing her balls to swing freely. They flew back into her pussy and left splattered in pussy juice to swing into Serena's chest. It might have hurt if her magic didn't surge in response, and if Serena didn't possess two excellent pillows.

Tosaki grabbed the human's head tight and poured her indominable stamina into every thrust. What might have broken bones in battle were little more than thunderous, sloppy slaps against flesh. Her orgasm built, forcing her to double over as her sensitivity spiked. Then she hilted herself inside Serena.

For a second, nothing happened. The only sound was her rampant breaths and the occasional drop as Serena drooled onto the floor. The stillness was broken as Tosaki's cum rocketed through her length, swelling the main path along the belly of her dick, and flooded Serena's belly. She listened with bated breath, waiting for the tide to end, yet it persisted. Tosaki's moans were drowned out by the roar of her first conscious shot of cum.

All men she'd been with had taken only seconds to finish, usually with a few spurts and dribbled the rest. Tosaki, instead, spent a minute locked in the initial flood of bliss as her cock erupted. It dwindled and gave her a brief reprieve, then the second blast came. It didn't last as long. The third explosion soon followed. Then a fourth and fifth. Six, seven, eight... She lost track at ten.

By the time her orgasm had stuttered to its end, though her pussy continued to convulse with its own pleasure, Serena had swollen like a balloon. Stepping back, Tosaki let her cock dribble its final drops onto the human's face and chest, while she admired the newly rotund woman before her. Serena didn't seem concerned as she massaged her massive gut. Even Hayden had a hard time reaching such a size during breeding season.

Breed... Tosaki licked her lips. Her cock was still hard as steel, harder even as it fed on her thoughts. Despite its size, it projected straight from her crotch, while her balls remained heavy with seed. How was that not enough? She had turned this woman into a human ball of cum, yet she wanted to fill her more. So much more. If she could do nothing else, she would need to find a way to control these urges.

Another time that is. She stroked her slobbery cock, squeezing the last vestiges of her orgasm onto Serena's waiting tongue.

"Bend over the bed," Tosaki said. It took a moment for Serena to do so, her new centre of balance and lack of oxygen threw her off, but she eventually stood with her legs splayed, hands firm against the bed, and ass high in the air. Her tits were squashed against the mattress, while her belly hung off the edge. A clueless onlooker might believe she was heavy with children.

And perhaps she would be once Tosaki had her way. She stroked her massive dick and held it against the woman's drooling cunt, the lips red and swollen, then dragged it along the folds. A button slipped into her urethra. Her moan was echoed by Serena.

"My, what a slutty clit we've got here," Tosaki said and leaned down to find the engorged nub. A spark of magic shot from her fingers, burgeoning the hub of pleasure to the size of a ripe grape. Serena shook as it was toyed with, then cried out and splashed Tosaki in fem-cum, "Consider that my little gift to you."

"Now then," Tosaki said and reared back to place her cock at the woman's entrance. Pre-cum and pussy juice merged into a viscous waterfall, which puddled around Serena's feet and seeped into the floorboards. Even engorged on lust, Serena's pussy was dwarfed by Tosaki. If not for magic, or the miracle of childbirth, she doubted her cock would fit. But it did. She pushed and the lips unfolded to accept her with the same hunger as above.

Tosaki was slightly taller, so she angled downward. A perfect position, as it let her cock bulge through Serena's crotch and up her abdomen, before it melded with the giant semi-sphere attached to her. Her approach paused against the woman's cervix. It held firm against her, a bastion of stubbornness, but one that would give in all the same. Tosaki reared back, dragging out a lurid moan as her cock was squeezed by her lover's drooling walls, then stabbed forward.

Like the steel her cock seemed forged from, her tip slipped straight through. On the momentum of her thrust, she hilted Serena in seconds. The woman shouted at the sudden, complete penetration. Her walls spasmed and tried to squirt, however the seal of her cunt around Tosaki's herculean cock was watertight. That didn't stop her ecstasy. Her head fell onto the bed and her legs locked into place, robbed of strength.

"That's right," Tosaki said and gently sawed into Serena's pussy, testing the confines of her womb, "Just let me fuck your womb. Oh, is that your belly? Feel that? It's so full of my seed. Good thing I didn't push too hard, otherwise you might've given up a lot of it. Then again, I can always replace it. How's that sound?"

Serena couldn't answer. Her throat was coated in cock juice, her tongue beaten into submission, and her mind trapped in a blissful abyss, from she could only wait to escape. The longer the better.

"Right? I thought so too," Tosaki giggled. The runes on her rings kept her emotions and magic under control, however lust overrode everything. It bolstered her power beyond the rings abilities and shut them most of them out. Only the ones in her ears remained active, preventing her most dangerous gift from letting loose. For now.

But what did she care? There were more important matters ahead of her, such as fucking her young into this woman. That seemed another part of the curse, or perhaps it was a part of having a cock. She'd met several women like herself and they all adored it when she teased them with siring their babies with her. Though none quite matched her. She'd almost done it with a centaur that came close.

Nothing short of a troll approached the length she had buried inside Serena. It had to be two feet, perhaps two and a half. Whatever the logistics, she refocused her attentions and reared back. She kept both hands on Serena's luscious hips, holding her steady, and pulled on them as she surged forth. A wet cough from above preceded a wet splatter. She checked and saw that Serena had spat out some cum. Another thrust yielded the same result.

"Fuck, that's hot," Tosaki moaned and let loose a flurry of thrusts. How could she describe the feeling of knowing she'd filled this woman with so much semen, with just one orgasm no less, that she was fucking the excess out from her? Just the thought of it made her cock ache and her balls churn up a thicker load. Each thrust, even those she considered gentle, forced Serena to spew more seed. The bed was already covered in a new layer and yet her stomach remained huge.

She couldn't decide what she should watch more. The jiggle of Serena's bountiful ass as she slammed a foot of cock inside, or the lurid filth of her lover spewing cum from above. Tosaki leaned around and glimpsed the ceaseless ripples in Serena's belly, still round and heavy with seed. She released her hips and grabbed the enormous orb, groping it as she would a tit or ass. This urged greater gushes of jizz to escape.

"That's right. Make room for my next load," Tosaki said. She leaned into Serena's back, tits mashed into her body. The woman could moan and gurgle, but no words left her, "My next load... right inside your womb... I wonder if your ovaries can handle it. Imagine it, my sperm ganging up on your eggs, pouring into your ovaries by the trillions. My magic can be unpredictable. Maybe you're completely fertile already? What if your eggs are all ready and waiting for me to cum?"

A series of clenches signalled Serena's bliss at the idea. Tosaki's gut clenched, ready to unleash another flood, one on par with the first, straight into the unprotected womb of this human. Elves had a high tendency to birth multiples. Would the same hold true for half-elves? Tosaki hadn't looked into the few inter-species couples spread throughout the world. Maybe she'd come back to Rive in a year to check and see?

Thoughts for later, she decided. She raced onward, two or three thrusts a second. Her retreats were ushered by gushes of Serena's cum and her pre. Tosaki's thighs and crotch were splashed with it, while the floor pooled with more. As she approached release, her pre-cum thickened and turned a milky white. Her balls gurgled above the rapid smacks of flesh and bellowed outward.

"Come on, tell me you want it," Tosaki said and squeezed Serena's stomach, releasing a heavy flood of her earlier load, "That's what I like to hear. Get ready."

Tosaki leaned back and placed her hands back on Serena's hips. She slowed her thrusts to a gentle rhythm, then smacked the red marks her thrusts had left on the human's ass. Serena moaned at each strike. Tosaki replaced her grip and froze. She took a slow breath, then jumped to a brutal tempo, the same speed she had used to overwhelm the Monster Watchman.

Serena found her voice at last. Her head reared back, mouth agape, cum spilling over her lips as she cried out a single work, "FUUUUUUUCK!"

Tosaki ignored the shriek and maintained her pace. Her gut twisted with her encroaching release and her balls ballooned, swelling to the size of watermelons and larger. The slap of flesh resembled bricks smashing one another, until Tosaki's rhythm faltered and her body locked. She gave a final series of jerks, then her balls bunched up against her groin and delivered their viscous cargo. She spread Serena's ass wide and watched as her cock burgeoned with cum and stretched the already whitened cunt further.