Adventures of Venkat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I boldly applied soap to the upper part of her chest. I asked her to shift from the plank to a low stool that was in the bathroom. She obediently moved to the stool. She made no move to cover her pussy. I then soaped her breasts in great detail paying extra attention to the tits by pulling and stretching them. There was no protest whatever from aunt. Then I soaped the abdomen but I did not go to the pubic region. I asked her to straighten one leg as I soaped her thigh, especially the inner side, and the leg. I soaped the other lower limb. I worked up lather in my hands and then went for the pussy. I soaped it and aunt not only did not flinch but also bent her knees and spread out her thighs. I worked up more lather from her sparse pubic hairs and worked on the inner lips and then the slit. Aunt passively accepted all the attention I was giving her. I was now fully aroused. I went for the clit and for the first time aunt responded. She bent her knees to the outmost and spread her thighs and moaned. That reaction of hers snapped my inhibitions. I flipped off my dothi and lifted holding her round her folded legs and placed her on the ledge in the bathroom resting her buttocks on the ledge. Her back was resting on the wall; her feet were up and her hips widely stretched. I entered her. She responded and soon we had orgasms and then she hand another. During all this time she uttered not a word. I washed her and she sat with eyes closed. I washed myself and then I towelled her. I dressed her in her skirt and led her out to the hall. There I removed her skirt and powdered her and then she took over. Still she spoke no word and we never made eye contact. I left her and went to my room. I could hear her in the kitchen preparing lunch.

Then she spoke. She called me for lunch. We then made eye contact. She blushed and turned away. We then hugged and kissed. 'My darling, my own precious darling," she said.

During the next 2 years a twenty-year-old boy and a forty five year old woman lived the sex life of married couples. Then my course was over and I took up a job in Madhurai and left. During the year and a half I stayed in Madhurai first my father and then my mother passed away. I took up jobs in different places and finally landed up in a tea estate in Munnar.

12