Adventures of Wiley Coyote Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiley4377
wiley4377
184 Followers

Susie admired Debbie's ass ring stretched tightly around the distended shaft. Susie fondled and squeezed my huge nuts causing the reaction of cum in my cock to explode.

Debbie cried out in a guffaw as her eyes rolled back and she came jerking and pulsing against my cock as it spewed copious amounts of cum inside her rectum.

I held my spent cock inside her still relishing the feel and sight.

"Oh my God, that was so good," she giggled.

"Now you see why I love him so much," exclaimed Susie.

"Oh yes, definitely, that was better than anything I ever did before," she replied.

I could feel her rectum push my cock out like a turd. Her ass farted a huge glob of creamy thick jism into a pool on the blanket. I couldn't resist inserting three fingers in her stretched hole. They slipped in with ease.

I licked her pussy tasting the salty cum from where I fucked her and licked her clit stroking it until she easily came again. Once again she came as her ass farted cum around my fingers.

I had some clean mechanic towels and I wiped my cock and legs, and her pussy and ass crack. We elected to immediately take a hot shower and then soak in the hot tub. My nuts were achy from cumming so hard.

Debbie and I slipped on shoes and walked in the house naked, upstairs to the bathroom. Bobbie grinned as we walked past her while she watched TV. Susie winked at her and Bobbie, even though she was nine months pregnant, enjoyed watching us fuck in the barn.

Susie stripped and all three of us got into the big shower stall and the girls washed me with their hands. Debbie enjoyed pushing a soapy finger inside my ass.

That night, the girls took turns with little Debbie. She came so much that she passed out. When she came to, I was stroking Bobbie on all fours while she sucked Madeline's pussy.

I lay on my back and Madeline mounted me. She slid her pussy back and forth like a machine until she came twice.

Susie enjoyed having Debbie suck her pussy for the first time and we could tell that Debbie was in love with Susie.

I fucked Susie's tight pussy until I came again. I wanted to fuck Debbie again but my cock was spent for the night.

Next week the final chapter of Wiley the Coyote.

wiley4377
wiley4377
184 Followers
12