Adventures Unfinished Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I got acquainted with the feeling of his cock in me, I simply pushed until he was down in my throat, my lips were being tickled by his public hair and my nose bumped into his flat, firm abs.

I heard him swear - almost ecstatically - a few times as I held him prisoner in my throat. I thought about what I was going to do next, but there was not going to be a next step: Lucien was just about there. I could feel his body start to tighten as he forced his dick a few millimeters further into my pharynx.

He began to come quickly still deep in my throat. Usually when a cock comes in my throat, the ejaculate just continues downward. On a few occasions though, especially if the cock is not far down my throat somehow the cum has wound up coming out my nose. This was not the most pleasant of feelings. Cum is to be tasted on the palate, not shot into the nasal passages. (Not unexpectedly, certainly.) On the other hand, I must admit, that it's not the worst thing either: Somehow at least some of it still winds up on my tongue.

So I was careful as I kept him deep in my throat. I felt his cock contract strongly six or seven times in rapid succession and that felt like he was done. Once I had that "done" feeling confirmed by the end of his spasms I slowly pulled his cock out of my throat. When the head was the only thing left in my mouth I licked around it, but like most guys he was still too sensitive and almost pulled out.

I was a little disappointed that I hadn't come. Almost always I do when the cock does, if not just afterwards. I chalked it up to just this quickie in unfamiliar surroundings. But it did leave me wanting.

I kept my tongue still as I just let it sit there, tasting the cum that hadn't gone directly down my throat. I was also a little disappointed that there was very little to savor.

He said to me, "I have never seen someone do that except in porn. That was awesome. I don't know how you do it, but it was worth my jersey."

I finished cleaning off his cock and looked up.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that," I told him honestly. "I sure did."

As he leaned back against the desk, I sat back in the chair and we chatted a little. He asked me how I learned to speak French. I asked him if he'd ever been to the U.S. and so on.

I almost said something about his cock not being quite the biggest I've had, but I knew how fragile men's egos could be, especially at that age so I left out that part. Then I was surprised when he asked me about the taste of cum, that I seemed to like it. I told him that I did and he suggested that in a few minutes he'd be able to come again.

It was a kind offer, but I had become cold and uncomfortable in my wet clothes. Still it was a tempting offer. With mixed feelings I got up from the chair.

When we returned to the main room, Lucien, with a big grin on his face, handed me his jersey. One new team member was there and it appeared he'd been apprised of the situation.

In my mind I had this vision of sucking all of them and drinking all that fresh semen. It'd been a long time since I'd done that sort of thing. And I'd never done it with a bunch of healthy, athletic twenty-year-olds. The mind reels at the potential.

But I was getting colder and even more uncomfortable. It was time to get back and take a long and hot bath.

I looked around the room and thought about giving Lucien another blowjob in front of the group as the rest of them jerked off. The problem with giving one guy a serious blowjob is that you have a tendency to miss any ejaculations from other guys. What a waste of warm sweet cum.

What if I sucked Lucien again and the guys just jerked off? What might they do with all that creaminess. For a brief second I thought about what it would be like rooting around their groins to find some of it, but I thought better of the whole thing. Licking up cum around a cock's pubic hair, even for really good cum, is sometimes not that pleasant. One would have to be really desperate to do that.

I know because in the past I'd occasionally been that desperate and I'd done just that.

I said goodbye to them and picked up Lucien's jersey. As I walked to the door, Christophe, his younger brother, informed me that he was just as big as his brother, maybe bigger. The nonchalance of his statement stirred a challenge in me anew. I asked what he would give me if I were successful. He said I could have his jersey too. I told him that would be nice, but not enough. I didn't need a set of the jerseys.

Internally, I was thinking of a way just to get all of them to simply jerk off for me but I didn't want to appear to be that wanton. My sense of propriety, although frequently suppressed, does have its limits.

Lucien said something I didn't hear to Christophe and the room filled with jeering laughter. I almost turned to say something, but I realized I, in fact, wasn't interested. I continued out the door.

The rain had let up and I stretched briefly. I was about to start jogging when I remembered my rain jacket and returned to get it. As I got to the door I heard Lucien telling them about me. Each one wished they could have been sucked and deep throated like he had been. He then made me feel proud as he told them how great a feeling it was to come deep down my throat. As he did each of them moaned.

Damn, I'm good.

That desire to march back in and suck all of them became really strong, but another part of me thought better of it. Plus I was cold, there were the wet running clothes...

I made my decision and I hoped it was a wise one. I walked back into the field house, picked up my rain jacket and said to them that I'd be interested in sucking all of them if they were available later in the day. I made it clear there was no guarantee of any other sexual activities. No surprise at all: They were interested. They expressed the strong desire to see my boobs and to fuck me too. I told them the name of my hotel and we arranged a time late in the day.

I knew I was flying out the next day so I figured I couldn't get into too much trouble and looked forward to seeing them all.

As I started to run back I had a revelation: This was the first time I'd ever done this myself. In the past each time I had been with a group of guys, Steven had arranged it all. I was just the center of attention, not the organizer.

I was glad that it was a small group.

Kinda. I was suddenly quite excited by this branching out and wondered about my motivation for this. Was I just a slut? A horny slut? (That's got to be an oxymoron.) Or, was this something I truly enjoyed for me, my way of enjoying sex?

Same old questions, ones that I'd had for years and would probably continue to have. I wondered about all the psychologists and the group therapy. Had it been worth it? Had it done any good?

I only stayed focused on these questions briefly. I reached my hotel and cooled down a bit before going inside.

Once in my room I grabbed a shower as I ran the bath. The shower was to get the aftereffects of the run off my skin. It was then, in a luxurious tub, I relished the relaxing hot water of a restful bath. While enjoying the warm, peaceful luxury of the tub I thought a little about all the groups of men who'd given me so much pleasure. But then I thought about how I'd worked so hard to stop being involved in that kind of activity. It was all very bizarre and confusing.

As I was putting myself together afterward, my phone rang and it was Mace. He said he missed me and wanted to see if I'd be interested in going to the medical appointment with him.

Hmm. I'd just invited six horny twenty-year-olds to jerk off for me later in the day, although I was pretty sure I'd have a hard time abstaining from sucking each one of them. They were to come by in the early evening actually, so I had nothing planned for the afternoon. After the previous night's vague presentation of what his appointment was about, I was a little curious to learn the details.

I told him that I'd be glad to go with him.

Part 4

And that was that. It had been an eventful twelve hours: From meeting Mace last night, giving him two blowjobs in the wee hours of the morning and then sucking off Lucien on my run.

Returning to the present and Maya's question about giving Mace a blowjob every day, I simply nodded and shrugged my shoulders.

"That's about the size of it," I said to her. "Some days more."

"And you were OK with that? Every day? I mean, every day?" she asked incredulously.

"Well, he was a nice guy, smart, interesting and funny. Given everything that had happened to him, he still had a sense of humor. I was able to talk to him about stuff I'd never quite discussed with anyone. He listened to me, really listened. He cared. He didn't need to be talking all the time and telling me all about himself. I had a fun time with him. And just a few hours ago you read everything that we did the night before in his note. So the next day, when he asked if I'd go with him to the doctor, I figured I might learn something: I thought I'd get to understand what his real problem was. Plus after spending a surprisingly, unexpectedly delightful and somewhat semen-and-story-centric evening with the guy, I was curious what the treatment was."

I did not tell him about the Lucien and the other guys from the soccer pitch.

"Hold on. What did you get out of this? He was broke, you told me. I mean no woman I know gives some guy she's only known for a few days a daily blowjob just for fun. At least I don't think so. Now, most women would like the opposite. That I could understand. Who wouldn't want a guy going down on her every day? Especially if he were really good and committed to her getting off."

Maya's voice drifted off into a place of sexual conjuring for just a moment. Then she returned to her point.

"But wasn't there some quid pro quo? There must be a pun in there somewhere. You know, one handjob washes the other?"

I was still trying to grok how my apparently not financially-ruined friend Mace had, through some sort of monetary miracle, given me an out-of-the-blue - as in "not in my wildest dreams" - fortune.

"Maya, of course I like a tongue licking me. What woman doesn't? It's just that when you've got a hard cock in your mouth you get to learn about it. It becomes a thing in itself. All guys objectify sex. They separate the parts of a woman's body and what she does with it. I suppose there's a part of me that enjoys a hard penis. I know I objectify it when I play with one.

"It's definitely not 'making love' but it's exciting and it causes me to have climaxes that are unlike any I had while doing other, you know, sex things."

Maya thought about it and said that she understood, at least to a degree. I went on to tell her about Mace's clinical visit.

"The doctor was located in large laboratory in this modern medical complex. I never learned what his specific discipline was, though. But he was a researcher and he worked with DNA," I told her.

As I explained some of what I'd learned about DNA, Maya seemed to be getting a little lost or maybe she was bored. Regardless, I continued.

"His lab had been working with human hormones that are related to sex and stimulation. I followed for a while, but then he got into cascading effects, gonadotropin releasing hormones and luteinizing hormones - I remember learning about those in Sex Ed, but I thought they were just in women - and my eyes glazed over after that."

Not able to take another moment without the crucial details, Maya interrupted, her voice now raised.

"So what does this have to do with blowjobs, with daily blowjobs?"

"Well, Dr. Berlemi's lab had developed a way of taking a man's DNA, adding female DNA to it, mixing it together with some additional chemicals and creating a unique substance that they thought could reverse the effects of age on the male sex organs. It had worked in their animal tests and on a small number of human trials."

"So, what? You gave him a blowjob and did something with his cum, like the girls in porn when they play with it? Yuck."

I surprised myself by telling her that she shouldn't knock it unless she's tried it: Playing with semen is fun. Messy, but still fun. I'd talked to only a few other women about my sexual proclivities and those few were in on the action with me at the time. I'd never opened up to anyone else in my past except in therapy. I guess in the last year or two I had become closer with Maya than I had realized. Maybe this friendship was just what I needed.

I explained to her that she was pretty much correct. I told her about this little gizmo about the size of a thick paperback. It was preloaded with a thirty-pill supply of the powdered chemical they'd developed. You open the little box and put the empty capsule halves into a cutout. Then you put a tiny amount of semen into another cutout, close it and press a small lever. That was it.

"So you kept his cum in your mouth and then spit it into this thing?" she asked me, sounding somewhat appalled.

"Well, the capsules were pretty small and there were these disposable things like tiny straws that could be used to, um, transfer the saliva-semen mixture —"

Interrupting my attempt at subtlety, Maya said, "You mean to spit out the cum into?"

"Yes, Maya, to transfer the saliva-semen mixture into le petit truc," I explained. "Or put in a more succinct manner: to spit out the cum into."

At least she was paying attention.

"All right," she responded. "So after reading his little journal I understand that you really like to suck dicks. That in itself tells me there's this whole other side of you. I never thought of you as being terribly into sex. You always dress in this wardrobe that's somewhere between sloppy-comfortable, boring-conservative and just plain baggy. I don't think I've ever seen you wear anything that shows your shape. And you have an amazing shape."

I didn't respond. What was there to say? She was right. I'd learned quite young that I stand out enough in a crowd. There was never any reason to put up a sign saying: Hey, over here. Check out this rack!

"You're right. I don't. I was practically this tall when I was 13. By then my boobs were already becoming way too big for my skinny frame. And they just kept growing.

"But I'm repeating myself."

She looked like she wanted to say something about that. I was thinking about my body neuroses and considered sharing more with her.

Instead she said, "But why did he need a blowjob?"

"That part I didn't quite make clear I think, sorry. What Dr. Berlemi told us was that the semen needed to be infused with female DNA before putting it in the gizmo. It could be vaginal secretions or even a woman's tears, but he said the best thing was a woman's salivary amylase. I just heard the saliva part, but he explained that it was an enzyme in saliva that starts breaking down carbohydrates in the mouth before even getting to the stomach. Apparently, this mixture of semen and saliva combined with the powdered substance made the capsule's effect the strongest."

Maya looked at me like I was crazy. Actually, she had that look of pity that we reserve for "those less fortunate in the brain."

"Boy, this guy really had this scam worked out!"

It took me a moment to understand what she meant.

"What?" I said. "No, Maya. I was there the previous night. I knew - first hand, so to speak - how difficult it was for him to get hard and then to come."

She looked at me with continued skepticism.

"Maya, as you now know, I've had more than my share - more than most women's share - of cocks. His was not working well at all. I did all the things that men and their cocks like. He was really trying, but I had to work really hard," I said. Then I smiled at her. "Of course, I enjoyed every minute of it, but still. It was not like being with a normal functioning man."

"But it worked? I mean, you sucked his cock every day and it worked?"

I explained to her that the doctor told Mace to take one "infused" capsule every 24 hours if possible and never to go more than 48 hours. He said the cumulative effects would diminish rapidly if he missed dosing for more than two days.

Maya was beginning to understand that there was science behind "the box," as she called it. I was never clear on the French pronunciation. Dr. Berlemi's assistant gave us three plastic bottles with the powder as well as a supply of empty capsules - although they were generic and could be obtained anywhere - and said it should last us well beyond 365 days. They also wanted Mace to have a blood test every three months. After ten or twelve months he could stop the medication completely and his sexual function should be at least as good as before. In fact, he said it was possible that he might have the capabilities of a much younger man.

"As you might expect, Maya, I asked what would happen if he could take more than one properly prepared pill in 24 hours. Neither the doctor nor his assistant reacted to that with surprise. But he told us that it could only add to the effects of the medication, although it was not necessary."

Continuing the story I told Maya that I surprised both of them when I asked if Mace and I could take the thing for a test drive. I knew I was getting ahead of myself, but I figured if this was the set-up, I wanted to see how it worked. As the doctor and his assistant were trying to figure out if I was serious, Mace just laughed. After all we'd spent the night together and his cock had spent quite a bit of time in my mouth.

And after three loads in the past twelve hours I was looking forward to more, especially if I could find time for a little nap before the French jocks arrived later.

But I had wanted to give him another blowjob that morning. He thought it might be better for the appointment if his equipment was unused for the day. So there in the office it just seemed like a good time for the two of us to see how everything worked.

"So did you do it? Right there in the office?"

"Not with them in the room of course, but we went over the workings of the gadget again and they left us alone. I looked at Mace and said, "OK, buster, it's time to drop trou."

Laughing a little, Mace said, "I make no guarantees. And I must tell you that I generally like a glass of wine first, but if I must, I must."

"I smiled at him as he stood up and came around to face me. I quickly opened his buckle, shoved his pants down and pulled out that lovely, but poorly functioning cock of his."

"In the doctor's office? That could not have been very stimulating," Maya said.

"I was so focused on having his cock back in my mouth, worrying about what was or wasn't stimulating for him was not of concern. I knew there'd be plenty of stimulation going around as soon as I got his dick in my mouth."

Mace's cock was still at ease when I picked it up and slid it around my face. It was so soft and sensual. Eventually, I ran it slowly across my lips. Mace had a bit of a pleasant humming sound starting. I figured I was doing something right when I felt his cock get a little bigger. Not much, but I could feel it growing, getting thicker.

That was enough to make me squirm a little in the chair and to start some little high pitched moans of my own. By the time I was ready to bring the head into my mouth there was a little pre-seminal fluid at the tip. It barely tasted like anything, but the saltiness of it whetted my appetite for more.

I licked at the head for some time and I could feel it begin to get hard as it continued to grow. The more I licked and rubbed it around my mouth, the more it grew. In a few minutes, he was fully erect. This had the effect of giving me an amazing amount of pleasure. Between giving a medically sanctioned blowjob in a doctor's office and the taste of his cock I was feeling extremely sexy.