Adventures with an OC Cuckold Couple

Story Info
A black bull hooks up with his first cuckold couple.
1.4k words
3.99
67.8k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orange County is full of contradictions, it has a reputation for being home to conservative, white people, but it also is home to a lot of swingers. Go figure. I personally can't stand the place, what with its fake, tanned women and their equally fake boobs. I'm glad I live outside the so-called Orange Curtain.

I had been chatting with this Orange County dude, let's call him Don, for a while. He told me that he was a cuckold and interested in having his hot wife fuck a black guy. Black dudes are few and far between in OC, and most of them are either tied down or not up to playing. Also, a brother explained to me, these couples don't just want any brother. They want a cultured, educated brother who can maintain a conversation and hopefully won't rob or kill them. That is not always easy to find.

Over the weeks, Don told me about his hot wife, Linda. She was Asian, thin, 5ft 2 inches and had fake boobs, typical Orange County. He shared some pics of her in a bikini and in lingerie. I told him they got me hard. Like a lot of OC Men, Don was much older than Linda, who was a Filipina, and he admitted he was having a hard time keeping up with her libido even with Viagra. He needed some relief. This was not surprising because I had heard from some guys in the military that Filipinas were infamous for their high sex drives. He also had a very stressful job in the finance world, and when he got home he didn't want to deal with any responsibilities. He pretty much let Linda take control.

I had never played with a cuckold couple before, but there is a first time for everything, so one Saturday night I got in my car and drove over to Don and Linda's place. They lived in an upscale, neighborhood in a two-level house which must have cost about $500,000. I parked my car in their driveway, and rang the bell. Don met me at the door, he was a tall, balding man, with a slight paunch, but he seemed friendly enough. He ushered me into their tasteful living room and called for Linda. Linda, came out dressed in a halter top and cut-off jeans shorts. She had a diamond shaped face, exquisite makeup and well-coiffed bob. She smiled at me and we embraced. I told her she looked very pretty. Don beamed.

This is when Linda decided to go into femdomme mode. She ordered Don to go and get into his uniform, he scurried away and returned dressed only in a pair of leather shorts. Linda barked at him to get us some drinks and he soon returned with a couple of sodas as Linda and I sat around on a leather chair and chatted about how she became a hotwife.

"Now go stand in the corner," she told Don and he walked over to the corner and turned his face to the wall.

"Now we can begin playing," she said smiling sweetly at me. She leaned over and kissed me passionately. She said she loved my full lips and bit and sucked on them. I kissed her neck and noticed her nipples get hard under her halter top. I ran my hands up and down her legs, finally edging up the inside of her shorts. She was beginning to get wet.

"You like what you feel?" she said. I nodded in agreement.

"Hold on we are moving too fast, let me change into something more sexy," she whispered.

"Come here cuck boy." she said. Don came over to her head bent. "Be a good cuck and go and get me a sexy outfit and lay it out on my bed."

Don nodded and scurried upstairs. Linda took me by the hand and led me to a large, airy room that was dominated by a huge bed with crisp, white sheets. I saw Don had laid out a sexy outfit which consisted of a red lace bra, garter belt and thong panties.

"I hope you are happy mistress," he said.

"Yes, cucky you did a good job," she replied and patted his crotch. "Now go downstairs and stand in the corner. You can listen from there."

Don nodded and disappeared downstairs.

"Let me get changed," she said and went into the bathroom. I quickly changed out of my clothes and slid under the sheets. Linda soon emerged from the bedroom wearing her sexy outfit. She looked like a porn star, with her heavily made up face, fake boobs and four-inch platforms.

"You look hot," I told her.

"Thank you," she said as she sashayed over to the bed.

She sat down next to me and started kissing. I undid her bra, and let her big, fake boobs flop out, I pulled down the g-string and admired her neatly trim bush which was shaved into a neat landing strip.

She pulled backed the covers and admired my jutting erection.

"Oh my, that's nice and big and thick, much better than Don's little weiner," she cooed.

She bent over, enveloped the head of my dick in her mouth and began to lick the shaft and balls. She did this expertly for several minutes, before I announced that I was going to cum and shot a load into her mouth. She kept sucking away as I blasted her mouth and she swallowed my load. She licked me clean and then reached for a condom and rolled it on my dick. She climbed on top of me and turned around and rode me reverse cowgirl. She gasped as the length of my dick squeezed into her tight pussy.

"Wow, you are stretching me out, you are much bigger than Don," she whispered sexily.

I then enjoyed the sight of Linda bouncing up and down on my dick for a good ten minutes before she stiffened, clenched her pussy and climaxed.

She let out a howl and screamed "Oh my god, I am cumming," so loud I am sure Don and the neighbors must have heard.

We rested and cuddled in the huge bed. She laid her head on my chest and entwined her legs in mine. "I like the contrast of our skin," she said.

She reached for my dick and smiled as it got stiff in her hands.

"Let's try something new, I want you to fuck me in my ass, I never let Don do that," she said.

So of course I obliged. She got some KY jelly from the nightstand and gave my prick a good coating, then she had me dip a huge gob of lube on her ass and make it nice and wet. She put her face down in a pillow and raised her hips offering me her ass. I quickly spread her cheeks, and slid a finger into her ass and stretched her out. Then I grabbed my prick and inched it into her butthole. She whimpered as I slid slowly into her backdoor.

Soon I was in all the way so my balls were slapping against her taut ass.

"Yes, fuck me hard in the ass," she said.

And I pumped away at her tight asshole. She reached around, got a vibrator and slid it into her pussy so she was getting DPed. It didn't take long before she started shaking, uttering gutteral moans and came hard with a loud scream. I tried to hold on as long as I could but I soon pulled out, slipped off the condom and came on her asshole. We slumped on the bed, exhausted our bodies dripping with sweat.

"Oh Don, be a good cuck and get us some drinks," Linda yelled.

Don appeared with a couple of much-needed energy drinks. Linda sent Don back downstairs and curled her body into a ball next to me.

"I don't want you to leave," she whispered mournfully, "I want to wake up with your dick in me."

And so I spent the night with Linda while Don slept on the couch downstairs. In the morning she woke me up with a blowjob and then rode me and came with another screaming orgasm. Don brought us breakfast in bed and we spent the rest of the day sleeping and fucking, I lost count of how many times she came. Finally, I decided to get dressed and leave.

I met Don downstairs and he thanked me for satisfying his wife better than he ever could of. He also told me he had jerked off while listening to us fuck, which made me feel good. I left and drove home, tired but happy. I now have a regular weekly date to see Don and Linda. I am happy, she's happy, he's happy. All is good.