Adventures with Angela and Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside our home they walked straight up the stairs hand in hand, Angela told me; "Lock up and open a bottle of Champagne. We're going to have a quick shower; you can join me and our new roommate in fifteen minutes, not before."

I knew better that to argue. I got the bottle of Champagne and three glasses; put them all in an ice bucket. Then I poured myself a glass of red wine and sat down at the kitchen table. Angela called down telling me to bring the Champagne up. I hurried up to the master bedroom walked in and stopped in my tracks.

They both lay on the bed side by side naked. Their arms were stretched above their head and handcuffed to the metal bedstead. They wore blindfolds and had their legs parted. Angela and Janet were giggling and breathing hard.

Wow what a sight, their magnificent bodies were, mine to do with whatever I wished. I just stood at the end of the bed looking down at them smiling. Angela's body was tanned all over; even her naked cunt was bronze. Janet's skin was much paler; her small body looked as if it had been chiselled from a block of flawless alabaster.

Her tiny frame was complimented, by her neatly trimmed delightful bush of bright ginger pubic hair. Their delicious bodies were toned, tummies flat and defined from hours spent at the gym. Despite them laying flat on their backs their large firm tits retained their shape and their hard nipples stood erect.

My cock was straining at the front of my slacks. I just wanted to mount them both and fuck them until my cock fell off. But who should I fuck first.

This was a dream come true, without saying another word I crept out of the bedroom went down to the kitchen. I selected a few items; I could use to fulfil my favourite fantasy.

I returned to the bedroom and quietly I opened the drawer of the bedside table I picked up a selection of large vibrators and slid two of them into the bucket filled with ice cubes. I undressed and tiptoed to the end of the bed, and stared down at their different but very beautiful naked bodies.

Picking up two lengths of string each with a knot tied on the end. I touched them onto the blindfold girl's tits. Slowly I dragged the knot over and between their hard globes. Janet cried out, that she had a spider crawling on her tits. Angela told her it couldn't be; as something was inching its way over hers. I told them to not to speak as I dragged the knot slowly over their flat stomachs. Watching their muscles tense as the knot passed over en route to their waiting cunts.

Angela cunt gaped and the knot easily descended into her pink slit. Janet's cunt had a covering of ginger hair which snagged the knot making it tug on her pubes. Her body and cunt twitched, as the knot dragged through her pubes she groaned loudly.

As I tantalised Angela's bald cunt I watched her lips slowly part. Her cunt slowly opened like the petals of a flower when the warm sun fell on them. Angela's gaping cunt reveal her pale pink shimmering clit, when I danced the knot on its pointed tip Angela growled like an animal.

Her clit twitched responding to the knot dancing upon it. Her cunt gaped wider allowing the knot to slide down dance around its root. Angela's clit and cunt lips turned from pale pink to a bright vibrant pink as blood engorged them. Her clit grew longer and twitched repeatedly as it tried to locate the knot tantalising it. Angela tried to keep her pulsing cunt still to allow me to tantalise her more. She groaned loudly and her body arched trying to recapture the knot when I snatched it away.

Janet raised her knees and opened them to allow the knot access to her small cunt. Her reaction when the knot tantalised her clit was immediate and violent. Her small body arched and trembled as she tried to clutch the knot between the lips of her pulsing cunt and stop it annoying her clit.

Putting down the string I picked up a feather duster and brushed it gently over the tips of their hard erect nipples. They both wriggled and groaned as the duster flicked over them. When it brushed over their flat stomachs they both wriggled trying to escape it.

I told them to raise their arses when they complied. I slid a pillow under their glorious round buttocks and asked them to raise and open their legs wide. I ran the duster through their gaping cunts and over the exposed wrinkled roses of their arse.

Removing two feathers from the duster I circled them around the rose of their arse. They both responded immediately wriggling and contracting the rose tightly. When the tip of the feather tried to burrow its way into their arses Janet and Angela were wriggling, moaning and groaning in unison.

I retrieved the two large vibrators from the ice bucket and applied a liberal coat of lubricant before thrusting them deep into their arses. I couldn't believe the response.

Both the Angela and Janet's bodies jumped then they screamed as they told the other about the freezing cold vibrator buzzing in their arse. A warm vibrator applied to the tip of Angela's clit made her go berserk. Screaming and bucking her hips she came violently. Her fluids tricked from her pulsing cunt onto the pillow supporting her arse. She told Janet, I'd saved the best till last; "I'm coming so hard, I think my tits are going to boil."

Janet's reaction to the vibrator being applied to her clit was no less violent. She planted her feet and arched her back her whole body was trembling. Her arched back allowed me to look straight into her gaping pink little cunt. I watched it pulse repeatedly as juices trickled out. Every time her cunt contracted Janet's hips thrust skywards, as if she was trying to impale herself on an imaginary cock.

Janet came again screaming and clenching her firm buttocks onto the vibrator buzzing in her arse. Suddenly the vibrator shot out of her gripping arse. It flew like a guided missile and landed on the carpet two feet from the end of the bed, Janet came violently. She asked; "What happened, where's the vibrator gone?"

I told her it had shot out of her cunt like a bullet and landed half way across the room." I watched Angela and Janet thrashing around on the bed until their orgasm subsided.

The handcuff keys were on the bedside table; I picked them up and released my satiate prisoners. They removed their blindfold kissed each other then both kissed me thanking for their thrilling experience.

Angela asked me to describe what Janet had done with the vibrator which was still buzzing away on the carpet. I told them about my visit to a sex show in Amsterdam. Where I'd seen a small woman smoke a cigarette in her cunt then blow smoke rings from it. Next she inserted ping pong balls in it and blew them out into the audience.

I told them that trick was child's play when compared to Janet's performance. "She was thrusting her hips in the air gripping the vibrator so hard, it shot out of her arse and landed on the floor."

Janet buried her face in the pillow her muffled embarrassed voice telling us; "I'm such a slut shooting vibrators out of my arse. What will I do next?"

Angela asked if one day I would take them to Amsterdam and catch a sex show; "Why not, I'm sure you'd enjoy it Amsterdam is a fascinating city."

Angela nodded at my hard proud cock. Janet immediately slithered down the bed, and took it into her delicious mouth, plunging it almost into her throat; "Am I getting better I've been practising for days?"

Angela told me Janet had another surprise for me; she clambered over me and knelt alongside Janet. She pulled apart the cheeks Janet's lovely arse; "We washed it out and filled it with lubricant, it's ready to accept visitors. Can I watch? We can munch each others cunt while you fuck Janet's luscious little tight arse."

Angela lay on her back with her head at the end of the bed. Janet eagerly straddled her face and began lapping her tongue through Angela gaping wet slit. Angela groaned as she told me the lubricant was in the bedside table; "It's Strawberry flavour and tastes wonderful."

I grabbed the bottle from the cabinet and applied a liberal coating to my hard cock. Angela pulled the cheeks of Janet's round firm arse apart whilst I inserted the long pointed snout of the bottle into her dark wrinkled rose. I squirted copious amounts of the lubricant deep into Janet's bowel. She groaned loudly into Angela's cunt as she felt the cool viscous liquid coating the inside of her arse.

Angela grabbed my cock and rubbed its large head, around Janet's crinkled rose. She told Janet to relax; it wouldn't hurt nearly so much now it was properly prepared. Janet just groaned louder.

With one quick thrust I buried the head of my cock into Janet's beautiful arse. I watched as it stretched then suddenly open and swallow the large head of my cock. The dark rose of Janet's arse clamped around the large head of my cock and the muscles in her back rippled as her arse stretched.

Angela whose face was only inches away told Janet who was panting and groaning; "It was amazing to watch your tiny arse swallow Ken's cock then grab it and lock it in."

Janet told Angela; "I felt your cunt grip my tongue when Ken's cock went in my arse. It doesn't hurt but it's very tight. I can feel my insides stretching."

Angela resumed ministering to Janet's cunt trying to get her arse to relax. After about a minute; Janet threw her head back, and wriggled her arse onto my cock. I pushed gently forwards to help her ease more of my thick long cock into her slippery tight arse. Angela watched, she groaning loudly and frigging her cunt.

She watched inch after inch of my long cock being swallowed by Janet's pulsing arse; "God this is incredibly erotic Janet. Ken's cock reminds me of a huge ship sliding slowly down a launch ramp into the river."

Janet replied "It feels like a ship is inside me, how much more is there left?"

Angela lied; "About two inches that's all, push back hard."

Janet thrust her arse backwards burying four more inches of thick cock in her stretching canal. She screamed when my balls slapped against her throbbing cunt; "That felt like two feet not two inches. The head of Ken's cock feels as if it's lodged in my chest, somewhere behind my tits."

Angela screamed out that she was coming; I could feel her body thrashing about, Janet resumed eating her cunt. Janet's small body started to quiver as her orgasm approached. Slowly I slid my cock back about four inches. Janet groaned loudly and wriggled her delicious gripping arse.

Janet cried out; "I can't describe what that feels like. I can feel your cock it's trying to pull my arse inside out, it's wonderful. Do it again please, slide out some more and push it back in."

Slowly I dragged my cock further out of Janet's resisting cunt then slid it back. If I withdrew my cock four inches, I could slide back only two. The remaining two inches of my cock had to be forced into Janet's gripping void, but she loved it. Angela, who had the best view, was enthralled by her close up of my long cock sliding slowly in and out of Janet's gripping arse.

She grabbed the vibrator from the bed, handed it to Janet and told her; "Show me what Ken's cock feels like in your arse."

Janet's arse was becoming ever more accustomed to the welcome intruder and slowly was relaxing its fearsome grip. I took this as my cue to slide my cock quicker in and out of her slippery arse. Janet was thrusting the vibrator into Angela's willing arse and resumed eating her cunt. The pair of them was wriggling and moaning as their orgasm intensified.

I withdrew my cock completely from Janet's arse and looked into the bright pink gaping hole between her round buttocks. The rose of her arse was now red and formed a perfect circle which was reducing in size slowly, before her arsehole closed completely. I thrust my long cock as deep into her bowel as I could. Janet screamed; "Do that again and again until you come."

I was only able repeated the feat three times before my balls started to twitch and my cock throbbed. Angela could see that I was going to come again; she popped my balls into her delicious mouth and rolled them around it with her tongue.

Angela allowed my aching balls to pop out of her mouth when I slammed every inch of my cock into Janet's throbbing arse. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back impaling her superb little arse on my aching cock.

Both of our bodies twitched and jumped. I came in torrents into Janet's bowel grunting madly as my cock pumped my warm semen into her arse. Janet was screaming and trembling telling Angela; "It feels like Ken's coming into my throat. I can almost taste it in my mouth."

Angela announced gleefully; "I can taste it, as Ken pumped come into your arse, it was squirting out into my mouth and all over my face. I'm covered in it. Would you like to lick it off while I clean your arse?"

There was a loud squelching sound followed by an audible pop as my cock flopped out of Janet's slippery tight arse. It disappeared straight into Angela's waiting mouth. Janet saw it and cried out; "Angela that's cheating, you said we would share."

Reluctantly Angela released my cock and allowed Janet to collect her share of my thick come; Angela licked the sticky coating from Angela's beautiful smiling face. "Pour the Champagne; let's celebrate the arrival of our sexy little housemate."

I poured the Champagne and handed glasses to Angela and Janet who were propped up on pillows. I raised my glass and proposed a toast; "To my beautiful sexy whores." I clambered onto the bed between them as they raised their glasses and drank.

Angela said; "Look at her Ken, isn't she the sexiest creature you have ever seen? She was built to fuck."

I thought it safer not to reply. We lay on the bed naked for over an hour, chatting and fondling each other without the slightest hint of modesty or embarrassment. When the Champagne bottle was empty we went and showered together.

We climbed into bed and took it in turns to have our body explored by the other two. I have never had so much fun or sex in my life, I was exhausted. I fell asleep with my fingers buried in Angela's wet cunt and my mouth sucking Janet's long nipple like contented baby.

At 10-30a.m, we were woken by the doorbell. I ran over to the window and saw a large vehicle parked at the bottom of the drive; "The bed has arrived pull the sheets off the bed and take them into the bathroom. Stay out of sight until they've gone."

We were all running around the bedroom dementedly. I jumped into a pair of slacks and a jumper and went downstairs to answer the bell which was still ringing. The two men carried the huge bed to the master bedroom and took the old bed to their van. The men returned and set up our new bed.

One of the men pointed to the vibrator on the floor; "You don't live alone then. Where's the missus hiding in the bathroom I bet?"

I told him there were two women hiding in the bathroom that's why I need such a large bed. The older man laughed; "And your a film star I bet, call them out and let's have a gander."

"Angela, Janet can you come out please? These guys think you're a figment of my imagination." The two girls sashayed into the room with a small towel wrapped around their shapely naked bodies. They walked to each side of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

The delivery men gawped, the older one said; "You luck bastard, you must be well hung if you can keep those two happy."

Angela smiled sweetly stroking my crotch, she replied; "He is, and he does, were ecstatic. Thank you for asking."

I showed the two delivery men to the door and found £10 which I gave then as a tip. When I ran back to the bedroom Janet and Angela were having a shower. I joined them and soaped them both up, Angela warned me to be gentle with Janet's arse it was still a little sore.

Once we'd dried each other off Angela told me we had to go back to the department store, we had no bedding to fit our new bed. We also had to buy the video camera I'd promised. I received assurances that they would dress more conservatively than on our previous visit.

We drove into town picked up the new bedding and a good quality video camera. We had lunch before returning home at around 1-30p.m. after a brief conversation we agree that Janet and Angela would defer their video session until another day, we were all exhausted.

We spent the rest of the afternoon chatting. I knew very little about Janet, except she was ravishing, sexy, had an exquisite body and was married to the local Vicar. We discovered that she had been subjected her to enormous pressure to reconcile her broken marriage. The interventions had delayed her decision, to leave the matrimonial home. Janet told us that she realised her happiness and welfare were of no concern to her husband.

His priority was to ensure that details of her husband's adulterous relationship did not come into public domain. Janet was expected to maintain the veneer of respectability for the public. What happened behind the closed doors or in their marriage was not for public consumption. That was when I told my husband that I had made my decision and intended to seek a divorce."

She told us her husband gave her the name of a Solicitor whose bill would be paid by the by him. The Solicitor would help her obtain a quick divorce on the grounds of irreconcilable differences. No mention would be made of his adultery. She would receive a generous allowance from her him if she signed a legally binding document and abide by certain conditions.

Angela and I were furious her husband was in effect trying to buy her silence Janet said; "After I heard that I went straight upstairs and packed."

Angela asked why she hadn't telephone us and come straight here. Janet couldn't give an answer. We talked for hours Janet told us what her life had been like as the wife of a vicar. She had spent the majority of her days alone. "He was always attending meetings and I hardly ever saw him, except for an hour or so in the mornings."

She told us that until she met Angela her life was boring and lonely. Angela had introduced her to the Gym, taken her shopping and shown her how to have fun. I laughed and told Janet I already knew about the fun they had. She replied it wasn't just about sex, but the lord knows she had loved discovering that. It was more about feeling loved and cared for, she felt safe when she was in our company. "I can be whoever I want to be, not just the wife of the Vicar. Married to him, I was nothing; I wasn't a person in my own right."

Janet smiled as she told us, that yesterday. She had dressed and acted like a whore and had so much fun doing it. She felt safe, self confident and proud of her body.

She told us how she had been aware of her nipples tingling when her tits bounced and rubbed on her blouse. Feeling the wind blowing up her skirt over her naked arse and cunt had helped to turn her on, making her cunt juices trickle onto her thighs.

Finally when we returned home and Angela helped to prepare her arse to receive my cock, she said that was a very liberating experience. She told us how she felt when my cock was buried in her arse and she had felt my come splattering her bowel. "For the first time in my life I felt like a real woman. I was free to do anything I wanted. I felt no pressure to do anything I didn't want to."

Tears clouded in Janet's beautiful green eyes when she told us; "You two have set me free. I know that you love me and you will always look out for me."

I looked at Angela and she also had tears in her eyes. Angela stood and held out her arms to Janet and I. We hugged and kissed each other, wiping their tears away I told them; "That is the last time I ever want to see either of you with tears in your eyes. Until today I was uncertain how the three of us living under the same roof was going to end. I know now that it never will."