Adventures with Angela and Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers

I went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of cold Champagne and we drank a toast, "To the three of us."

Three months living, sleeping and fucking together flew by; I lost fourteen pounds in weight and had to purchase new clothes. The girls escorted me to Christine's Boutique; they didn't help me choose my clothes, they instructed me what to buy and what not to. Christine joined the girls as they laughed when I emerged from the changing room wearing a hideously mismatched outfit that I had selected.

Christine the Boutique owner was not judgemental or disapproving of our relationship, she told us; "I have never seen Ken so relaxed and happy in all the years I've known him. You three may be the talk of the Town, but you're a perfect fit and I wish you well."

All three of us kissed Christine and thanked her for her kind words and good wishes. We left the Boutique laden down with bags and went to a nearby pub for our lunch. I walked straight to the bar and ordered our drinks leaving the girls to find a table. When I returned and set the drinks down on the table a voice I recognised as being that of my ex wife announced; "I don't know how you can have the brass neck to bring those two slappers in here."

I turned around and saw my ex wife, she was standing alongside a man I didn't know, her face contorted in rage. I told her this was not the time or the place and asked her to leave us to enjoy our drink and a meal. The man agreed and took hold of her arm trying to lead her away but she wasn't having any of it, spitting out; "This is my local and he knows I drink here. He walks in my local with those two scrubbers; he's trying to rub my nose in it."

I tried to keep my voice calm and said I had no idea she was in the pub and we would leave immediately. The Landlord of the pub appeared between us and said "This is my pub and I say who can drink here and who can't. Sit down please Ken; you and your friends are welcome here anytime."

Turning to face my ex wife and her male friend he told them; "Your barred until further notice. I'm not having anyone creating a scene in my pub."

Greta was beside herself with anger telling the Landlord; "You're barring me and letting those two drink in your pub? You're a joke."

Angela stood and replied; "You left Ken for your tennis coach, what possible concern is it of yours what he does now?"

The Landlord took Greta's arm and showed her and her male friend to the door. I sat down at the table and asked the girls if they wanted to leave and go home. The Landlord returned held out his hand and shook mine warmly, apologising profusely.

He asked me to introduce him to Angela and Janet, who he had not previously met. When I did he shook their hand and apologised to them, telling us all we were welcome to visit his pub anytime. He would not allow any repeat of the situation.

We were asked if we had intended to have lunch, Angela replied; "Yes please."

The Landlord walked to the bar brought us three Menus and told us our meals were on the house, he'd return a couple of minutes later to take our order. When he left us I looked at Janet first then at Angela, I was shocked to see them both smiling happily back at me, I told them; "I was worried that my ex wife's ranting would have upset and embarrassed you?"

Janet surprised me even more when she smiled and replied; "We both knew something like that would happen sooner or later. We've discussed it, and we were ready for it. Our relationship is to say the least a little unconventional. But we love each other and we're happy, and that's all that matters."

I replied; "I feel like jumping up and punching the air, shouting, yes! We've sailed though our biggest test and it's changed nothing. I can't believe it could be so easy."

Angela and Janet both kissed me, Angela told me; "We're not little girls and we're not made from cotton wool. We know what people think and say behind our backs. But that's their problem not ours. We don't have any problems, we just love each other."

I ate the excellent pub lunch seated between and chatting to the most beautiful and perceptive women in the world. I could never imagine them having thought about and talked through the problems we might encounter, but they had. Also they had agreed a strategy to deal with it.

"Let's go back to Christine's Boutique I want to buy you both a present. How about two expensive sexy Evening Gowns? You could wear them when we attend the Presentation Dinner at the Golf Club."

Janet replied; "That would be wonderful, we didn't think you were going to take us both."

I asked why on earth they would think that; "You didn't think I could take only one of you, and leave the other at home like Cinderella. I'll be the envy of every man there when I walk in with you two gorgeous creatures on my arms."

Angela told me she and Janet would visit the Boutique alone. I had to telephone Christine and tell her to charge whatever they bought to my account. Janet and Angela were laughing when they told me they would probably bankrupt me, but they'd make certain I was proud of them.

Before we left the pub the two girls went to the bar. They both hugged and kissed the landlord, thanked him for the wonderful meal and his hospitality. I'm not certain his wife was impressed by their show of affection but as the girls told me, that was her problem.

We made our way back to the car and drove home and sat in the lounge to talk; we made a point of doing this every evening. Angela had insisted on it when Janet moved in. Good communication she said was vital in a complex relationship like ours, as always she was correct.

We talked about anything and everything all airing our point of view. The two girls often laughed at me when I gave my opinion on some female topic under discussion. They could never understand why I failed to get the point they were trying to make.

I seemed to get everything, arse about face, picking up on some minor issue whilst completely missing the point the girls thought, was of importance.

More often than not our sessions ended in the two of them rolling around on the sofa crying with laughter. My failure to grasp what they were talking about was a source of constant amusement. It wasn't a bad way to end our communication sessions though. The girls were usually amused but occasionally exasperated by my constant failure to understand them. "He's a bloody man" Angela used cry out.

I woke up first the following morning and found myself lying flat on my back with two of the most beautiful women in the world beside me. Janet laid on her side sleeping peacefully, her head on my chest, her tousled ginger hair looked beautiful.

I looked down and watched her firm large breast rise and fall; her nipples were sticking out proudly. Janet nipples easily measured a half an inch in length. I had never seen a woman with nipples so long. Janet stirred and rolled over onto her back, revealing her closely cropped bush of ginger pubic hair.

Angela's hand grabbed my stiffening cock; she tugged my foreskin back, and popped its swelling head into her beautiful mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard. She drew her head back until with a loud pop my saliva coated cock sprang from her mouth. Angela was grinning at me, and looking at Janet's magnificent sleeping form. "She's a perfect isn't she? Looking at her wonderful small body, makes you're cock hard and my nipples and cunt tingle. Shall we wake her up?"

Angela didn't wait for an answer; she clambered over me, and took one of Janet's long nipples in her mouth. She gently sucked it in and out, sliding it between her wet lips keeping perfect tempo with her shallow breathing. Janet murmured and her body squirmed a little, but she didn't wake.

Slowly I climbed off the bed; initially intending to explore Janet's ginger cunt. Instead I grabbed the video camera and tripod, and quietly set it up to record the scene.

I zoomed in on Janet's pretty face framed by her tousled long curly ginger hair. She looked like Cinderella, a picture of sleeping innocents. I slowly pulled the shot back to reveal Angela kneeling over Cinderella, sucking gently on her nipple. Angela dipped her fingers into her own cunt to get them wet. The she circled hem around the large purple areole that surrounded Janet's large firm breast. A low moan escaped from Janet's open mouth, and her head moved from side to side on the pillow before it settled again.

There was the faint trace of a contented smile when I focussed the camera on Janet. I was she Janet was going to awaken, but she didn't. Her small shapely body began to stir so I pulled the camera shot back. Janet bent her left knee revealing her slit, previously hidden under her ginger minge.

Angela was pointing down at the sleeping Janet's gaping cunt. I already had the camera focussed onto it on max zoom. I looked at the small view screen as Janet's pink cunt lips filled with blood, and slowly opened. It was like looking into a delicately orchid of multiple shades of pink.

Janet's cunt lips slowly turned a much richer and darker shade of pink. They contrasted sharply with the paler pink of her delicious glinting cunt walls. I could see Janet's tiny clit start to harden and twitch as her breathing quickened.

She was beginning to respond to Angela manipulating her erect nipples between her expert lips and fingers. My cock was as hard as iron and was jumping and twitching. The camera remained focussed on Angela, toying with her sleeping friend's lithe pale body.

Janet was still in a deep sleep and must have thought she was dreaming as the erotic exploration of her body continued. She looked happy and relaxed, her breathing became more rapid. Angela continued to massage Janet's hard nipple between her lips, she also reached down and ran her finger through Janet's wet slit.

A loud groan escaped from Janet as she wriggled her gaping wet cunt in response to Angela's deft touch. Janet gasped audibly when Angela applied pressure to her clit, and rolled it under her probing finger. The video close up captured Janet's cunt as she raised it and slid Angela's probing finger deep inside it. She moaned loudly when Angela's fingers entered her. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion.

Angela located and stimulated Janet's G spot still rolling her thumb over Janet's twitching clit. Janet's knees raised and opened, she planted her feet on the bed and bucked her arse involuntarily moving Angela's, expert fingers over her G spot. Janet's arms straightened she started moved her head from side to side; her long ginger hair was sticking to her sweating face and torso. She gasped for air, and expelled it moaning loudly.

Her tummy contracted as an orgasm ripped through her body and shimmering cunt. Janet's eyes opened wide, she grasped Angela's hair, and forced her mouth down harder onto her hard breasts.

"Don't just bloody stand there smiling at me. Bring your huge cock here and Fuck me!"

I moved the camera to the side of the bed, and allowed the auto focus to record the scene. Then I knelt between Janet's parted thighs picked up her hips and slid my cock deep into her sloppy cunt. I pulled Janet up into a squatting position and buried my face into her breasts, chewing and biting her hard long nipples.

Janet was riding on my cock sliding up and down on it as she came repeatedly screaming for me to fuck her harder. "I thought I was having a wonderful sexy dream. I woke up and found I was having wonderful sex. It's being recorded so I can watch it over and over again."

My balls were throbbing and my cock jerked in Janet's gripping cunt as I emptied my semen deep inside her. Janet thumped her cunt onto the root of the cock one last time and came again, wriggling her arse and manoeuvring my cock around in her throbbing cunt.

Janet's small body shuddered as she probed my mouth with her tongue. "Moving in with you and Angela was the best decision I have made. Sex with you two never boring it's delicious; it's exhilarating and it's great fun."

I allowed Janet's small body to flop back onto the bed my cock slid out of her cunt, only to be gobbled up by Angela's delicious mouth. When she was satisfied she had sucked it clean. Angela inserted her tongue into Janet's gaping cunt and scooped up my thick semen. She crawled up the bed, to share it with her satiate friend.

Once they had swallowed their fair share of semen. Janet started playing with Angela's wet cunt; I chewed her hard nipples and squeezed her wonderful tits. "It's my turn next to wake up and find the two of you are pleasuring me, and don't forget to record it."

Janet asked if we could watch the recording back this evening, Angela replied; "Ken can bring the large screen TV from the lounge, and set it up at the end of the bed. I bet we can't watch it through before one of gets fucked?"

Angela was correct, we have watched the video on a least four occasions, and never seen the end. We always end up in a tangle of arms and legs, as we suck and fuck each other. It really is the best porn video I have ever seen.

A couple on months ago, Janet and Angela left the house, to make their daily visit to the gym. From the gym they intended to go in Christine's Boutique to choose their evening gowns. Our trip to Golf Club Dinner was at the forefront of their thinking. To ensure I didn't stray and fuck the next door neighbour's wife. The two of them decided they should fuck my brains out and ensure I had nothing left for the next door neighbour; who popped round on some pretext or another frequently.

I went to my office and tried to begin my new story but it was impossible. Erotic pictures of Janet and Angela cavorting with me kept flashing though my head. I went into the bedroom and flicked through the stations on morning television and found nothing worth watching. I saw the video recorder and decided to watch the recording we'd made of Janet.

The girls arrived home unexpectedly early, and caught me watching the video. They teased me telling me I was trying to get my cock hard, to service the next door neighbour. I explained I couldn't get the fucking they gave me out of my head; they'd prevented me from thinking up a new storyline.

Janet first mooted the idea; "Write about something you know and you're good at." I told her that writing was what I knew, but that would make for a very boring story. A man alone with his thoughts, in front of a computer screen was hardly a potential best seller."

Angela countered; "You're good at fucking we can vouch for that. Write about fucking us." Once again, I couldn't believe what Angela was saying. Janet started jumping up and down excitedly. "I have a great idea; write about fucking me and recording it, wouldn't that be exquisite?"

Angela agreed instantly telling me that the video of Janet would be a best seller, if it we ever marketed it. I could even use their Christian names, only we would know the story was about our adventures, and was not fiction.

I couldn't refuse them; lord only knows what my publisher would say. It certainly wouldn't be anything like the other short stories I'd written. As I walked into my office to pick up my laptop, the girls ran down the stairs to go shopping. Janet shouted up "Were going to lock the door, so Mrs. What's-her-name next door can't get at you."

I heard the door close and the key turn in the lock, and the two of them run to the car laughing. A few seconds later I heard the door open and Angela shout; "The sequel can be about our trip to Amsterdam, just don't take notes whilst were fucking take the video." The door slammed the key turned in the lock again, and they were gone. I put my laptop on the bed and switched on the video recorder and began to write while I watched the recording.

A few days later at our evening talk session Janet asked how her story was coming along; "Were both dying to read it will you bring you're laptop down. I brought the laptop into the lounge opened the file and handed it to them.

Angela complained I kept referring to Janet's pretty face exquisite body, her gorgeous ginger cunt and firm tits; "When you talk about me you just mention my cunt and tits no mention of how wonderful they are."

Janet was giggling; "Now look what you've done, you've succeeded in making Angela jealous."

I told Angela; "This story is about how we pleasured Janet. I don't mention my magnificent huge broad cock, manly chest and tight buttocks. That wouldn't sell the story." When she was in the shot the camera focussed on her mouth and lips manipulating Janet's nipples and cunt. I had only described what the camera saw.

I told Angela that when I wrote her story, I would need every adjective in the book to adequately describe just how beautiful every part of her luscious lithe sexy body was. Janet's small finger's slid under the hem of Angela's short skirt and manipulating her throbbing bald cunt. Angela closed her striking pale blue eyes. She laid her head on the backrest of the sofa revelling in the attention her delectable cunt was receiving.

"That's how I want to write about me, only better Angela announced as she finished the the paragraph. "Now take me upstairs bathe me and ply me with cold Champagne, then you can both fuck me senseless."

Angela's body was shaking as she laughed; she told me give them ten minutes to prepare then bring the Champagne. "I feel like eating Janet's lovely ginger cunt. She can lick mine and watch you fuck it until I come like a lunatic." Then I want you to shove your gigantic killer cock into my wonderful tight receptive arse and fuck it until I scream for you to stop. Are you two up for it?

Janet bolted off the sofa and up the bedroom staircase as if the devil himself was trying to catch her: "I think the answer to your question is yes." I replied.

trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers