Adventures with Captain Hook Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there trying to get some strength in my body, I felt something warm and sticky being placed in my hand. It was a hot pink, slightly used, life sized dildo. I just laughed with what little strength I had.

I was starting to feel myself come back to life when I realized I had not heard a word from Hook. I stretched myself out and rested on my back. Glancing down I saw that his eyes were closed. I could hear his soft breathing. I knew my sweet Hook had fallen asleep.

I slipped out of the bedroom with bathing suit in hand, quickly dressing in the living room. I let myself quietly out the door and found myself making the journey from Hook's house to mine for the second time in the same day.

Once at home I went out on the balcony, found a comfortable lounge chair, and lay myself down on it with my face absorbing the afternoon sunlight. I closed my eyes thinking about all the things that had happened to me. I was smiling at the sky, and drifted into my own sleep.

I awoke to Nina and Dee coming through the door with arms filled with packages. They were laughing and teasing each other about who found the best prizes while shopping. They seemed so happy to me. I thought this is what love is supposed to be like: Sharing experiences with someone;being with someone because it could not ever be the same with another person. I wondered if I would ever be like them. I wanted that experience in my life; it just never seemed to get there.

We fixed drinks and retreated once again to the balcony to look at their new found treasures from the outlet mall. I decided to bring up the evening ahead with them to make sure we were all okay with what we planned.

Nina and Dee had explained to me earlier in the day that they were a bit uncomfortable about having sex with Hook. I was a little relieved at this because I enjoyed having him to myself. However, when I told them how beautiful and pleasurable I found the two of them in the Jacuzzi the first day we were together, they came up with a brilliant idea. They would certainly provide an erotic display of attention guaranteed to heat up the evening. I had my own thoughts for a blistering summer evening for Mr. Hook myself. I was so excited. We were doing the usual girl giggling when our bell rang. I went to the door still in my bathing suit and grinning. When I opened it up I was surprised to see Hook standing in front of me looking very serious.

"Hi gorgeous," he said. "I have some disappointing news, I have to leave right now and head to Pensacola on some business that cannot wait. I will be back but not in time for our dinner. How about you guys come over for drinks about 2100?" Then he laughed, "You remember 2100, right?"

I laughed and assured him that we would love it and not to worry about this change. We would be happy to have some time to hang out with him this evening. I closed the door. I was a little disappointed but all was not lost. Everything still appeared to be working out.

At 8:45 PM we headed out our door to meet Hook at his house, all three of us in summer sundresses and feeling great about the evening ahead. I was beginning to think about the day in front of me and having to say goodbye to so many wonderful friends. I was also determined not to let those feelings creep in and put a dark cloud over the evening to come.

Hook must have heard the sounds of us laughing and talking as we approached the house because he was standing in the door with a smile and welcomed us into his home. He had prepared chilled champagne for the evening and immediately poured all a flute. We raised our drinks in a toast to new friends and more gatherings together in the future. Then he led the way to the balcony where he invited us to make ourselves comfortable.

He looked so confident and handsome. I felt like I was seeing him for the first time all over again, but he also felt as familiar to me as someone I had known forever. He was amazing that way. Dee and Nina relaxed into two chaises beside each other, while telling Hook what a lovely home he had. I wandered over to the railing and stood by Hook. He leaned down and gave me a warm, friendly kiss. Not the passionate one that I had been getting accustomed to or was expecting. Could it be my friend Hook was a shy man in this way. If so, I'd certainly missed that characteristic while sizing up this person. I let my lips linger on his for as long as he felt appropriate.

We began to have a conversation about the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, followed by the growth of condominiums on the beach and what we would all be doing after tonight. We refilled our glasses several times and the evening was passing by more quickly than I ever imagined.

Hook excused himself and went into the house, promising that he would not be away long. As soon as he was out of sight, Dee and Nina removed their sundresses, leaving themselves completely nude. They looked especially beautiful this night, their skin more tan than it had been when we arrived. The faint illumination of soft moonglow and starlight over them. When Hook came back out the door, they were now on the same chaise, with Dee relaxed back onto the chaise and Nina sitting by her side. When Nina saw Hook approaching she leaned in and began kissing Dee with an eager and open mouth, while caressing her tan breasts. Hook saw this immediately and it was almost priceless the way he tried to act as if nothing had changed. He came and stood close by me. I smiled at him. I remembered how on the very first day at the beach he overheard Nina and Dee reveal their love affair to me, and commented with a smile to me, "You handled yourself well." I looked him directly in the eyes, smiled and said, "You are handling yourself well." He grinned, then turned his gaze back in the direction of Nina and Dee.

Hook seemed fascinated to see the two women locked in each other's embrace. Nina was now leaving Dee's breasts and kissing her way down Dee's belly. Dee was moaning with pleasure. Her head was tilted back and her eyes closed. Her lips were moist from the earlier kisses. As Nina approached Dee's abdomen we could see it rise slightly in anticipation and want. Nina glanced our way with a smile, then she took her hand and slid it between Dee's legs causing them to fall apart. Her pussy was begging for a touch, any touch. Nina obliged by running her well manicured nail directly in between the swollen labia causing Dee to beg, "Please, please Nina do something, now; touch me, please." Nina placed her face down between Dee's thighs and in a moment began to gently lick Dee's pussy very slowly. First, just the outside of the swollen lips, then her clit, flicking her tongue over and over until even from where we stood we could see the erect clit popped out of its hiding place. Nina then replaced her tongue with a finger and kept a steady massage going on Dee's clit while she thrust her tongue into Dee's drenched pussy. Dee was beginning to squirm.

As Hook was completely engaged in watching this, I moved slowly away from him and began to undress. After I dropped my sundress on the deck, I leaned over the chair by Nina and in a bag I had placed there earlier, I withdrew a hot pink dildo. I moved behind Nina, who was still consuming Dee's beautiful pussy; Nina was on one knee with her head down between Dee's thighs. Her ass was in a perfect position to expose her pussy. It was so inviting. Wet, and swollen. Pink and bare. An incredible wonder. I looked over and Hook was watching with the most amazed and astounded look I had ever seen on a man's face. I laid my head on Nina's back and allowed my breasts to press against the cheeks of her ass. As I slightly moved them side to side, I felt a wetness on one of my nipples as it ran across the opening to Nina's pussy. I pulled myself back, and inserted one of my fingers into Nina's waiting pussy. It was so hot and wet, it almost burned. I had never done this before and I could feel my own pussy on fire now. I had not counted on this. I removed my finger and pushed the head of the dildo into Nina's tight pussy, first just slightly, then moving it further in. As my own desires began to build I began to gain a rhythm moving back and forth in Nina's pussy and hearing the slushy wetness of it. I heard Dee exclaim, "I can't wait, I'm cumming now. I have to." Then Nina moaned loudly and shivered throughout her entire body. Both of my friends began to stiffen and moan, scream and writhe in pleasure until they slowly relaxed, I pulled the dildo from Nina and they collapsed onto each other. They kissed, and snuggled, saying the sweetest words to each other.

I stood there, naked, with dildo in hand just watching them. I looked over at Hook to see he was headed my way. I smiled and opened my arms for him. He said, "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I don't have words to explain how I feel right now." Then he took my hand and led me to the other chaise. He helped me into the position he wanted. I was on the chaise resting on my hands and knees. I heard the zipper of his slacks and could hear the sound when they dropped to the deck.

Hook came behind me at the end of the chaise and gripped my hips firmly. Without foreplay or warning, he thrust his hard cock into my pussy. It was harder than I remembered from any other time over the weekend. He was breathing so hard I could hear every breath. He was thrusting and thrusting. I thought I would cum immediately. Just as I was feeling the fire well up in my thighs and pussy, I felt something new. I glanced to the side and it was Dee. She had come to my side and placed her hand down below my belly, just grasping my clit with her fingers. She was pinching it with force. The feeling was no less than sensational. I felt something else, and realized that Nina was in front of me reaching under my neck and down to my breasts. She took both nipples and began to pinch and pull them hard. The pain was pure pleasure. I could hear loud sounds coming from my mouth, uncontrollable noises. I felt my head moving from side to side in ecstasy. Then, out of the moans and screams I heard a loud slap. I felt a burn clear through the muscle on my ass cheek. Then another on the other one, then another. I could not stop myself, I began to shake uncontrollably, and shiver with every muscle in my body. I arched my back, I tensed my pussy, I felt my thighs quiver, and as I felt Hook make that final thrust he needed to unload his hot, load of cum inside me, I pushed back against his cock with all my strength and I squirted cum completely drenching him and the chaise. I never had cum like that in my life. I collapsed onto the chaise, unaware of anyone or anything around me. I was no longer functional in any way.

After a few moments, Hook sat beside me and stroked my hair. He told me how beautiful I was. He told me how much he loved Dee and Nina. I could only smile. I felt my eyes closing. I tried to fight it but sleep was taking its turn at me whether I wanted it or not.

When I awoke, I looked around to access the situation. The sun was up and the breeze was blowing softly across me. I looked to my side and saw Nina and Dee snuggled together on a chaise. They were covered in a beautiful beach blanket. They looked exquisite. I glanced down at myself and found I was covered in an identical blanket. The door to Hook's house was open. I sat up and stretched, letting my body wake itself up. Once I felt that I was okay to stand, I got up and wrapped the blanket around me. I started in the house to search for Hook. I found him in his bed, sound asleep. I just stood in the doorway watching him sleep. It was at this moment that I knew the weekend had ended. We would all part ways today. There would be promises to meet again, and phone/email addresses exchanged. This did not comfort me though. I was truly heartbroken. It was about to be over. I decided to dress and take an early morning walk down the beach. I glanced one last time at this wonderful man who slept so peacefully as if nothing were about to change. I wished that it were me, sleeping and not knowing. If only it could be me.

When I returned from my walk and entered the house reality slammed me in the face. Nina and Dee had returned home, cleaned up, and their bags were by the door. I walked through the entryway and saw them on the balcony leaning together with their heads resting on each other. I pulled a smile from deep within and said, "Hey, you guys going somewhere?" They turned around and smiled but I could see their faces had been stained by tears.

"Yes, my friend, we have to leave now," Dee said quietly. We talked for a few minutes about getting together again, then headed for the door. We stood at the doorway and hugged and kissed at least five times, then picked up our bags and made our way outside to the car. We were loading their things into the car and about to open the doors for them to get in when we heard a voice call out from down the drive. It was Hook. He was dressed and walking toward us like a man on a mission. "Wait," he shouted. "Give me a minute." He approached the car and the hugs and kisses started all over again. Nina was going to be the driver and she turned to get behind the wheel. Hook said, "Just one more thing before you go. I went to Pensacola last night and stopped by my travel agent. She managed to pull these out of her computer like magic." He had three envelopes in his hand. He handed one to Nina and one to Dee. He held the third one back. They opened them and began to laugh and squeal like little girls. Both were waiving first class airline tickets into Pensacola for Labor Day weekend. They were so excited. Then he handed me the last envelope. I smiled and began to open it. It was a handmade card that read, "One free helicopter ride for the entitled recipient to be redeemed Labor Day weekend." I was so happy the tears just started to run down my cheeks. He pulled me close and hugged me. "You guys didn't think you would get away that easy did you? You have sand in your shoes now." he laughed and we all began laughing.

Hook and I watched as Nina and Dee left and gave us a final wave from the car window. I felt so sad inside. Hook must have realized this and pulled me in tight to him. He tilted my chin with his fingers until my face was looking up at him. He leaned down to me and kissed me as tenderly as I ever remembered being kissed. Then he held me for a few moments more. He stood back from me and smiled. "I have to go now, I wish I didn't," he said.

"That's okay, check out is at one anyway, so I have to be leaving soon," I replied sadly.

"For you, check out is whenever you'd like it to be." He was laughing again. "I happen to know the landlord." He was still grinning. Hook owned the condo we were leasing.

I started laughing as well. "It's a very tempting offer, but I have to be back at work tonight. How about you talk to the landlord and see if it's available on my next weekend off."

Hook grinned back at me and said in a very sincere voice, "You don't need this condo, unless you want it. You have a place on the beach next door, anytime you want. Just call the number on the card in the envelope I gave you and it's yours. If you would like some company from a salty old Sailor, that comes with the accommodations, free of charge." I threw my arms around him once again and kissed him as passionately as the first kiss we had. I let him go and watched as he disappeared down the drive.

I knew that even though this felt like the end, it was going to be the beginning of something so wonderful for me. So, while my eyes were shining with tears, my heart was singing with joy. I could hardly wait for my next naked helicopter ride....But that is another story.

12