Adventures with Dave and Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe murmured with pleasure as Dave licked and she leaned back on her hands as Dave undid his pants with one hand. Soon Dave had slid his pants off and now, on his knees with his erect cock bobbing, he leaned over and placed his elbows on either side of Chloe. Moving his face toward his baby girl their lips touched as Chloe took Dave's cock with one hand and put the head in her pussy. Dave smoothly thrust into her and began slowly, deeply fucking her on the floor.

Billy could see everything. He was starting to get aroused and wished that Chloe could see him in the cute underwear that she had requested he wear. Chloe and Dave fucked on the floor for what seemed like an eternity but it was less than 10 minutes. Neither of them had cum when Billy blurted out. "I want you to see my cute outfit".

Dave paused and looked into Chloe's eyes and she said simply, "Do you want to see it Daddy?".

Dave slowly smiled and said, holding Chloe's gaze, "Do you want to watch us? I want you to play with yourself while you watch baby girl".

Chloe's eyes lit up and she giggled excitedly. "Oh yes Daddy. I want to!"

Dave moved over to where Billy sat in the chair.

Chloe said "Take your shirt off Billy". As the shirt was removed, it exposed Billy's belly button and a cute little black lace training bra covering his nipples.

"Pants" said Chloe. Billy unbuttoned his pants and Dave helped him pull them off. There the sexy little sissy sat in cute black lace panties.

"Lets get a better look Billy" Chloe demanded.

Dave took Billy's hand and led him down to a position so he was on his knees facing Chloe. She could clearly see his cute girly underwear. Dave positioned himself behind Billy and began trailing his finger tips along Billy's arms and tummy.

He felt Billy shiver as they both watched Chloe begin to pet herself along her legs and tummy. Dave put his arms around the boy's tummy and pulled him closer so that the cute panty clad ass pushed up against his cock. Billy felt Dave's cock stiffen against his bottom and turned his head to look at Dave.

Taking advantage of the closeness of Billy's mouth, Dave took hold of Billy's head and pushed his lips over those of the cute young cuckold, enjoying the submissive wetness of the yielding boy's mouth. Breaking the kiss, Dave slapped the boy on the butt.

"Get on all fours little slut and watch Chloe enjoy herself".

Billy got on all fours facing Chloe who now had a container of lube handy. She was lewdly displaying her lifted and spread legs so that her cute little rosebud was clearly visible. With one lubricated finger, she started slowly rubbing circles around her anus while gazing at Billy and her Daddy expectantly.

Dave began dragging his finger nails along the boys legs and ass cheeks, pushing the black lace fabric into his butt crack. Dave reached between the boy's legs to feel, confirming his arousal. Sliding down the panties to the boy's knees, Dave spread the cute little cheeks and began licking the little hole between them.

Billy groaned. Chloe warned him "Do exactly what Daddy wants. That's what you need to do to please me Billy."

The rimming continued and Dave reached for another container of lube nearby. Pausing in his teasing of the boy's little rosebud, Dave started to work some lubricant around the tight opening.

Gradually it opened admitting one and then two of Daddy's slippery fingers. Chloe was fingering her own hole deeply with one finger, making sure Billy could see her enjoy it. Finally, Dave slid a generous amount of lube over his cock and positioned the head at Billy's opening and began to push.

The boy groaned as he admitted the older man into him and began to be fucked. Dave slowly and deeply fucked Billy as he watched Chloe pleasure her own ass. After several minutes, Dave pulled out and reached behind the chair for some toys. Chloe began rubbing her clit with a few fingers still working her ass.

Dave produces a ball gag, some cuffs and a slender metal vibrator. Chloe sort of gives Billy a look to cooperate, but it is difficult to concentrate as she starts to move toward orgasm. Billy meekly accepts the cuffs on his wrists and the ball gag in his mouth. Dave cuffs each ankle to a chair leg and then, after applying more lubrication, slides the slender vibrator up the boy's ass and leaves him there, tethered to the chair, continuously stimulated.

----------------------
7. New Sex with Daddy

Billy is making interesting sounds under his ball gag. The vibrator still buzzing in his bottom, he sits cuffed observing the scene before him. He is able to look away, but chooses not to.

Moving is out of the question.

Chloe is on all fours, completely nude except for lovely black leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists. She is ready to try some new things with Daddy. Her nipples are swollen and sensitive. Dave has just placed the leather cuffs on Chloe and attached them to eye-bolts in the floor.

Dave begins by tasting his girl's bottom. Licking her already lubricated rosebud, the saliva cleans out the lube on top and Daddy is able to enjoy the erotic texture of Chloe's lovely opening. He bites down on the soft flesh of her cheeks and slowly and pleasurably fingers the little rosebud.

Before going further, Daddy moves around his girl, reaching his arm under her tummy to hold her side steady and close as he raises his hand to start delivering swats to her bottom. The spanking is slowly started, teasing the beautiful cheeks. Chloe starts arching her ass towards Daddy's hands, trying to drink in the sensation of the sexy spanks.

Once Chloe's bottom is a bit warm, Dave pulls out some small clamps.

"You can't get away baby girl, but Daddy is going to be very careful and watch you. They won't be on long ... this time."

Dave places a little clamp on each nipple. And there is a special clamp for Chloe's clit. The new sensations are intense and Chloe can hardly hold still. Daddy has one more thing in mind. As Chloe moves her torso around trying to handle the feelings, Daddy picks up a leather tipped riding crop and swats her on the behind with it. This distracts from and balances the feelings in her nipples and clit, but adds to the over all sensation flood as well.

"Swak!" Daddy brings the crop down on another cheek and soon he is stinging with the crop in a variety of places on the butt, legs and even the soles of his baby girl's feet. This first time it is enough, and Daddy releases the clit clamp and the two nipple clamps. But the cropping continues, now focusing on the ass. It is like a spanking but delivered with more localized sensation and stinging. Finally, Daddy mounts his stimulated girl and begins fucking her as he reaches around and touches her sore nipples like a whisper with just the tips of his fingers.

This time Daddy wants to cum in his girl. He feels the wet warmth of her pussy envelop his cock as he continues to fuck her, reaching under and rubbing her clit while pounding in from behind. She cannot move her wrists or ankles from the places where she is tethered to the floor. The cock keeps entering, and filling her hole, over and over again.

Daddy's excitement builds and then he slows down and scratches baby girl's back, pinches and slaps her bottom and then continues again. The flood of sensations brings Chloe close to orgasm. Daddy can feel his girl's body begin to twitch and reaches under and begins to rub her, still fucking deep. The sensations crest and Chloe feels a climax wash through her body. Daddy is next, with the sensations engulfing his cock finally too much to resist and he spurts deep inside his girl. Still wanting more, he climbs below Chloe and begins eating her cum drenched pussy, tasting his own seed and her hot cum mixed together as he licks her sensitive places.

After cumming again in Daddy's face it is time to be released.

Dave un-clips each leather cuff from where it is attached to the floor. He grabs a blanket and nuzzles Chloe under it in a spooning embrace.

They will have to release their little slut boy, but for the moment, drifting in each others arms, in each others warmth, is the only need in the universe ...

12