Adventures with Di

Story Info
Wife tries hard to please.
3.8k words
3.62
38.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are average people. Very average. I am not an Adonis with a 10" cock, but a slightly thick, starting to gray, with a 6" dick kinda guy. My wife is not a Barbie doll, but she is a natural blonde with blue eyes. She measures out at 36 28 34, but being only 4'8" tall, she plays the "little girl" role well. Little girl with big boobs. The following is an excerpt from my diary:

May 19th: I have come to accept the fact that my young bride has a drug problem. Our roommate, and friend, Jenny got her hooked on crystal meth. At the time, I could see no downside to this problem. Di didn't work, we lived out in the sticks, and the drugs weren't costing me anything. Maybe she'll outgrow this stage.

I sat in the living room watching TV while she and Jenny were talking in Jenny's bedroom. They had been awake for 5 days now. My wife called to me, pulling me away from my show. I walked into the bedroom to see Jenny propped up in the corner on the floor, with my wife sitting next to her. Asking whats up, my wife said Jenny has something to show me, and pulled me closer to the both of them. With one hand resting on Jenny's shoulder, and the other rubbing up and down the back of my leg, I was bewildered. Without warning, my wife yanked my shorts down and pulled Jenny over towards me in one swift move.

My wife now had her hand on the back of Jenny's head, pushing toward my cock. Jenny hardly opened her eyes as she started to suck gently on my now hardening cock. After just a few seconds of this new pleasure, she passed out, mid-suck.

"I knew she was tired, but I was hoping she would last long enough to finish" my wife said as she started to stand. " Might as well put her in bed, she'll be out for a few days now. Oh, I suppose you could undress her and fuck her, if you want, I think she owes you that much."

Jenny wasn't really my kind of girl. Sure she was tall and thin, and somewhat pretty, but still not my type.

"That's OK, I'd rather have you finish what she started." I said with a grin. Before I could even cover Jenny up, my wife was on her knees, slurping away. Between slurps, she said

"From now on, I'm going to try to make you happy. Very happy."

I didn't realize until this moment, that I had been sliding my hand up and down Jenny's bare thigh. Even though she was passed out, her pussy was damp enough for me to slide two fingers in.

"I'll doing anything you want me to, just ask."

Yeah, right. I have hinted around before about some of my fantasies, just to have her wrinkle her nose and say, " eww, you want me to do that?". No, her "anything" will have a few exceptions. Already knowing the answer, I put her to the test.

"OK, I want to watch you give another guy head." OK, lets hear the disgust. "If that's what will make you happy, I'll suck a hundred guys, anytime you want."

"Really?"

"Really."

That was all it took, even though I would have to see it to believe it, the thought caused my legs to tremble, and my nuts to explode. She swallowed it all, grinning the whole time.

Well, she passed out later that night, and slept for two days straight. Nothing was ever mentioned again about that night from her or Jenny.

June 3rd:

Di has been up for over 5 days now, and still going strong. She met me at the door in a short skirt and a peasant blouse.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked.

"Go where?"

"Your fantasy, remember? I'll suck as many cocks tonight as you want."

Oh my gosh, maybe she's serious. I stood there staring at her, realizing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Well, times a wastin', and I'm gettin' thirsty!"

Snapping out of my trance, I stepped forward and hugged her. As my hands traveled down her back to her butt, I found she had omitted her panties as well. Suddenly, I couldn't get her out to the car fast enough. Our first stop was the "F Street Book Store" on Main St. in the "Cajon Zone". We walked in, and she went straight to the glass jewelry counter. She was bent over looking at the earrings when the sales clerk walked over.

"Can I ...er, help you?" Glancing toward him, then bouncing back to her, I could see his predicament. He could see right down her blouse. He nervously looked at me, and I smiled back at him. This put him at ease, and he continued to enjoy the view.

"Look at these lighters down here Honey!" I said as I squatted down in front of the counter. She squatted down next to me, as I winked to the sales clerk. I put my hand on her knee for "balance", and gently pulled her leg towards me. The clerk caught on quick, and stooped behind the counter as he slid the door open. He had a perfect view up my wife's skirt, and she was totally oblivious to it all.

"Ooh, I like that one." as she pointed to one of the silver cases. "This one?" the clerk asked, reaching over a few inches away from the one she was eyeing.

"No, this one over here."

He proceeded to move past it by a few items, occasionally glancing at me for my reaction. I smiled in approval of his little game, all the time keeping her legs well spread. She never caught on to any of this, as we moved to the register.

"Special today, buy one get two free!" as he bagged our trinkets.

"Thank you!" my wife giggled.

"No, thank you!" He smiled at me as we were leaving. "Come back anytime...please!"

"We will." and we were out the door. Not finding any potential "victims", we continued our journey. We then made our way to the next "F Street" up on University Ave, about 15 miles from the last stop.

"Do you think we'll find someone here?" she asked.

"Maybe."

This store was much bigger than the last, and a lot brighter with plenty of lights. A few guys looked our way, but again, my wife was lost in her own world as she studied all of the shelves.

One guy in particular kept eyeing Di, and as we were back in the corner of the store, I slowly lifted the back of her skirt. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head when he saw her round little ass in all of it's glory. She was to busy picking out a dildo to notice the show she just gave.

"Can I have this one?" holding a little pink one in her hand.

"Only if you try it out when we get back to the car."

"What ever you wish, master."

I turned and motioned to the admirer as we were leaving the store with our latest purchase. He hesitated a bit, but started towards the door. As I opened the car door for her, I glanced around, and was disappointed that our admirer wasn't around. Oh well, the night was still early.

By the time I had climbed in on the other side, she had reclined her seat, and was working the tip of her new toy in and out of her wet pussy. I was leaning over caressing her titties, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. I looked out the window to see him standing there watching. He followed us after all. I rolled the window about an inch. Di's eyes were still closed as she moaned softly. I proceeded to lift her blouse up exposing her bodacious tatas. Our mystery man then pulled his cock out and pumped away. I then whispered in her ear, "Guess what?"

"What?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"look out the window."

She opened her eyes and smiled, the whole time sliding her toy in and out.

Looking right into his eyes, she said, "Do you know what I'm going to do? After I cum, I'm going to suck your cock until you cum."

With that, I bent down and sucked on her clit. She came quickly, pulling the dildo out, and holding it up. She looked at me, then at him, then licked her toy clean.

"Now it's your turn.", but as she was rolling her window down, he came all over the glass and door.

"Sorry!" he shouted as he turned and walked quickly to his truck.

Di looked disappointed.

"I could lick it off the side of the car if you want me to"

That's dedication.

"No, that's OK, we'll find someone else."

We drove around the zoo, and ended up on Rosecrans Blvd.. This was a good place to find a lonely sailor. Just as we were about to turn around, three sailors stepped out right in front of us. I slammed on the brakes narrowly missing them. They were so drunk, they hadn't even noticed us.

"Hey, you guys are gonna get killed if you don't watch out" I shouted. Two of them leaned against each other while the third staggered over to my wife's window.

"Can you guys help us? We're kinda lost." Coulda fooled me.

"Where are ya headed?"

"The Roadway Inn." I knew it was only two blocks down the road, and being we weren't having any luck, I told them to hop in. Turns out they this was a weekend stopover for their ship. They had rented a hotel room in the hopes they would get lucky. Milo, the black sailor conveyed to us that he, Martin (the redhead), and Sam were out celebrating Sam's 21 birthday. They had gone to a place called Les Girls, but soon found that a strip joint is not a good place to pick up chicks. Milo said he wanted to get Sam laid for his birthday, as he was still a virgin. It was soon pointed out by each that the others were also virgins. But all they got tonight was drunk. Standing in the underground parking lot, I asked what room they were staying in, and no one could remember. I told my wife to search their pockets for the key, and with a big grin, she dove right in. First was Martin, she fished around, but no key. Then she walked over to Milo, and as she was about to go in, Sam said, "I got it!"

Room 818. We all got in the elevator and I pushed "8". As we ascended, Milo told us he drank too much. Martin told us how badly he had to pee, and Sam told us he was sick. We stumbled down the hall, and my wife helped Sam unlock the door. As they poured in, Sam beelined straight to the bathroom and began to hurl. Martin sat on the end of one of the beds and kept repeating,

"I have to pee."

Milo sat on the other bed and started to remove his shirt, but before he got to the third button, he collapsed back onto the bed, passed out.

"Now what do we do?" my wife asked.

"Might as well tuck them in bed. Help Milo out of his clothes first."

The only other guy Di has undressed before tonight was our two year old son. She untied his shoes and pulled them off, and set them on the floor. Next she unbuckled his pants, undid the snap, and slowly unzipped them. To her it was nothing, but to me it was very erotic. She then grasped his pants by the cuffs and slid them off, turning around to place them over the back of the chair. She did this without even looking at him. She did look, however, when she heard me gasp. He was wearing these little high cut briefs that appeared to be quite useless. His cock was at least 10" long, most of which was trying to escape from its confines. Di began a slow crawl up the bed, pushing his legs apart and licking her lips as she went. She pulled it the rest of the way out, and seemed to be in a trance as she licked his massive meat. It appeared to be the size of her forearm, and wasn't even hard yet. She licked and sucked and pulled and squeezed, but it just wouldn't get hard. At one point, Milo lifted his head, looked down and said, "Far out." then passed out again. What started as fun was becoming a chore. She was getting frustrated.

"Why don't you let Milo rest for a bit, and try Martin?" I suggested. The words were no sooner out of my mouth, when she leapt from bed to the other, straddling Martins chest and opening his pants.

"Well, I guess he doesn't have to pee anymore" Di said as she examined the large dark wet spot on his pants. She continued to slide his pants off, and grabbed the corner of the bedspread to wipe him off. She looked over at me with that desperate look, and said, "It's only pee, and I want his cum!" With that, she tried to revive his puny cock. And as with Milo, she wasn't having very good luck.

"I'm going to check on Sam, and make sure he's still OK." I knocked softly, then opened the door, not knowing what I would find. But there he was, sitting up, hugging the porcelain god, forcing out a weak smile. "That beautiful girl that was with you, is she still here?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact she's out there giving your buddies blow jobs." That got his attention.

"What!!?? It's MY birthday, she should be mine!"

"Don't worry Sam, Your pals can't even get it up."

"I can!! I can get it up! I'm getting hard just thinking about her!"

"Great!, I'll go get her."

"No, wait. Give me 5 minutes to get cleaned up, then I'll be right out!"

"OK, I'll tell her the good news." I heard the squishy noises before I saw where they were coming from. I froze for a moment as I exited the bathroom. There was Di humping away on top of Milo! There is no way his huge salami would ever fit in my wife's tight little pussy. By the time I reached the foot of the bed, she had reached her 3rd orgasm. I cautiously lifted the back of her skirt to see her sliding back and forth over his still soft cock. It would have been fun to watch, but I'm glad he wasn't inside of her, stretching her out.

"My jaw was sore, so I thought I'd try this instead! It's not getting him any harder, but I'm sure enjoying it more!"

Like I couldn't tell. "Hey, guess what? Sam is not only awake, but is dying for your mouth! He said he would be out in just a couple minutes"

"Fuck that! If he's awake, I'm going in now!" Like a cat, she pounced from the bed to the floor and was walking into the bathroom in an instant. Looking down at Sam, who was propped up against the bathtub, Di smiled. Her tits were both exposed, she must have been playing with them while she was on Milo, and her honey was dripping down one leg. Sam stared backed, his mouth open, but nothing coming out.

"I hear you have a hard cock that needs to be sucked"

"Y..y..yes maam!!"

"Well, let's have it!" She dropped to her knees on the cold tile floor, and wrestled with his pants.

"Why don't we move out to a bed, it'll be more comfortable for you" I suggested.

"No! I want him here and now!" She got his pants down far enough for his dick to pop out. True to his word, it was hard and ready. Pretty puny compared to Milos', but actually about the same as mine. She licked and sucked his pink soldier, causing him to moan loudly. "Ooh...Ohh...I'm gonna… oh." She kept slurping away.

"Oh my… I'm ..about to...ooh!" She appeared to be getting to him. Di was now bobbing her head up and down at breakneck speeds, stopping only long enough to tell him how thirsty she was. She was being a nasty little slut. MY nasty little slut!

Sam started trembling slightly, and I knew it would be over soon.

"Oh...no.. I'm gonna...I'm gonna.."

"You're gonna what?" Di cooed back at him.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna… I'm gonna hurl!!". With that, he pushed Di back so quickly, she landed on her ass, and he lurched forward, grabbing the toilet seat. Di was noticeably bummed, and even tried to squeeze under Sam as he was driving the porcelain bus, but he had shriveled, and was now concentrating on other things. We were just about out the door, when Di said,

"Wait, I have an idea!" She ran over and pulled Martin over to Milo's bed. She placed his head on Milo's stomach, placed one of his hands around his cock, and stuck the head of his cock in Martin's mouth. Even though both were passed out, it was quite a sight.

"I saw this earlier!" She giggled as she picked up a disposable camera off the night stand. She then proceeded to snap off several pics, and turned towards the bathroom.

"Come here, I need your help." Di handed me the camera, and pushed a passed out Sam back up against the bathtub. She then took his soft cock deep in her mouth, and looked right at me.

"Oh, I see!" as I aimed the little camera and started clicking. As I clicked the last picture, I noticed the name "Sam" written across the back of the camera. Di snatched it from me, and tucked it in Sam's shirt pocket.

"He should remember this birthday for a long time!" We both laughed as we headed for the elevators.

As the doors opened, two young kids ran out and down the hall. We stepped inside joining an older couple. I reached over to press the button, when I noticed they were all lit up. Now I see why those kids were running. What brats. The car continued upward for nobody in particular, and I noticed the distinguished gentleman was stealing glances at my wife. His eyes were fixed on her tits as they gently jiggled back and forth, rubbing her nipples into hard little erasers. Apparently I wasn't the only one to notice, as Di looked him right in the eyes and smiled.

"Would you like a blow job?" That's my little slut.

"Excuse me?" Both his eyes, and his wife's eyes looked as if they were going to pop.

"Press the "stop" button, and I'll blow you right here, right now."

I could see his hand twitch as if it had a mind of its own. But he wasn't the only one twitching.

"You press that button Henry, and you'll walk with a limp!"

"Er… sorry lady, we're meeting our son for dinner." As we neared the main floor, I heard his wife say, "When we get back to our room tonight, we're going to have a long talk."

"No, when we get back to our room, you're going to blow me!"

"Er...uh.. OK Henry, but will you return the favor?"

"Of course my dear, we shall indulge together." Two wrinkled, gray haired prunes in a 69, that's a visual I don't need. As the doors opened, they left hand in hand, giggling like teenagers. The last floor dropped, and we walked towards our car in silence. A young Navy man in his dress uniform was heading for the elevator at a swift pace.

"Hey sailor boy! Get your butt over here!" My sweet slut seemed to be losing her patience.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" Without uttering a word, Di squatted in front of him and reached for his zipper.

"What are you doing?" As if he didn't know.

"I'm going to suck your cock, sir." Each time she got his zipper down, he struggled to pull it back up.

"Under most circumstances, I would be in heaven, but tonight I'm running late. I really wish I could stay, but my parents are meeting me for dinner. Maybe we could indulge together at some other time!" With that, he sprinted to the elevator just before the doors closed.

"Say "Hi" to Henry for us!" Di shouted. His expression was priceless. We could make out the word "how" forming on his lips as the doors closed up in front of him. As we pulled out onto the street, my wife said, "Sorry things didn't work as planned tonight."

"That's OK, it was still quite the experience."

"I do still have an ace up my sleeve, if you still want to watch me swallow."

"Well, of course." I smirked. She then leaned over and started rubbing my already hard cock.

"Do you want me to pull over somewhere?" as we were in traffic with cars and trucks all around us. Some of them noticed Di's short skirt riding high as she leaned across the seat.

"And deprive our audience of a great performance? No way!!" With that she pulled my zipper down, and retrieved (with great difficulty) my expanding organ. What she did next, was something new to me. She pushed her tightening lips down until my pubes were tickling her nose. She didn't bob up or down, no licks or kisses, she just held her position, and sucked. The warmth of her mouth and the slight motion of her tongue was absolutely incredible. I slid my hand down her top, and gently squeezed her right breast. This elicited a slight moan which translated to some intense vibrations. I tried to control the blast, but the fuse was already lit. Di could sense it too, as she wrapped her right hand around my wiener and began a slow pump. It only took a few seconds to realize that my biological functions were unstoppable. I jerked and spasmed and grunted, as she swallowed with great efficiency. It wasn't what I had wanted, but it was what I had wanted, if you know what I mean. I wanted to watch, but ended up being watched. As we pulled into our driveway, I noticed she was passed out. She'll probably sleep for the next three days, and not remember any of tonight. Oh well, time to start planning our next adventure.