Adventures with Leslie Ch. 24

Story Info
Everyone takes a day to Cool off, including Brooke.
2.1k words
4.51
11.6k
1
0

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 – Aftermath

The next morning came too soon for me. I woke as the light began to fill Brooke's bedroom. I was still holding her close to me. I was completely still, not wanting to disturb her sleep by moving. I smelled her hair and thought of the wonderful places I would like to take her, away from the chaos of this place and this game. She was meant for better than this, all these women were.

I am not sure how long we laid there while I watched her sleep. I did not mind one second of the time that passed and I was somewhat aggravated when it came to an end. The ringing telephone woke Brooke at almost noon. She was quite startled by it and I gingerly attempted to help her adjust to the new day that had arrived.

"You need to get the phone," I whispered to her.

She nodded with her head still on the pillow. Her arm reached away and picked up the cordless handset. I listened as she spoke in short sentences, mostly positive and negative responses. She replaced the handset to its base and rolled over to face me. She was simply gorgeous. She smiled at me playfully before speaking.

"That was Emma," she informed me. "She says that everyone needs to take today to cool off and rethink if they want to continue with this game. She said we should enjoy the day and meet her and everyone else tomorrow morning at the office at 8am."

"That is a lot to take in," I admitted. "I am guessing that she did not mention where everyone else currently stood."

"She didn't say a word about it," Brooke confirmed. "She did say that we should not reach out to anyone else. She wants everyone to have there own space."

"So the game is in limbo," I surmised.

"I guess it is," she deferred. "What do you want to do today?"

"I want to take you out to lunch," I declared. "So let's get ready."

We got up and took our time getting ready. We maneuvered around each other in and out of the bathroom, lightheartedly. I watched her wash her face and apply a light layer of makeup before she finally announced that she was ready to go. I really did not want to leave her alone for a single moment.

"Were you worried I was going to take forever to get ready," she questioned me.

"Not at all," I disclosed. "Let's just forget the game today. I really just want to spend all my waking moments with you. You are infectious."

She smiled at me but did not respond. I wondered if I had said too much right there. I wasn't sure that was possible after what Brooke had said to me last night, but I still worried a little. We headed out the door and off to lunch.

We ate at a small café downtown, sitting outside and enjoy the fall air. The day was cool and dry, but very bright. Brooke looked like a movie star with her sunglasses on. The conversation was light and witty. Every moment with her was another moment farther from the game. This slope was getting slippery. When lunch was over I surprised Brooke by taking her to the movies instead of taking her home. I let her choose whatever film she wanted to see and of course she picked the current romantic comedy.


We sat in the theater, laughing through most of the movie, not from the content of the film but from the banter going on between us. We poked fun at the story, the actors, the cheesy lines and the sentimental moments. This girl was melting me completely. In the moments when we weren't whispering between us, I continued to wonder if I should vote to shut the game down tomorrow if the opportunity arose.

I shook off that thought as we exited the theater and headed home. When we were safely back at Brooke's place, I decided I was going to go for a run before the afternoon ended. I changed into some more appropriate cloths, threw my sneakers on and was out the door. I jogged to the complex exit and down the road. I moved at a fair pace but my thoughts were like lightning.

Should I vote to end the game? If the game continued, who would be in charge? Was Emma going to take a more active role? What the hell was happening? What was going to happen?

I ran, faster as my thoughts haunted me. They tormented me as I picked up my pace to a full sprint. I found myself back in the complex, sprinting towards the front door of Brooke's unit. I stopped on the doorstep, out of wind and totally worn. I bent over to catch my breath, wanting to be somewhat composed before I entered the house. After several long minutes I entered, finding Brooke sitting on the couch.

"Did you out run all your questions," she asked me.

"Not a chance," I admitted. "I am sure you must have questions too."

"Let's get this out of the way right now," she exclaimed. "I want this settled so we can enjoy our night together. I have questions, but I don't care about the game anymore. I care about you. I won't pretend but I will play since I know you have strong feelings for the other women. I trust you and will follow your lead. If you want to play, I will play, since being with you once in a while is better than being without you 100% of the time. If you don't want to play, we will figure something else out. I am with you, not the game."

I stood there, speechless. I stared at her, hardly believing her honesty and directness had moved me like they did. I had to process all of that.

"Thanks," I responded. "I am going to take a shower and digest all of that."

She smiled at me and I headed up the stairs. I went into my room and used the bathroom in there instead of the bathroom that was attached to Brooke's bedroom. I stripped out of my sweaty running cloths and stepped into the single stall shower. The water flowed over me and I prayed it would clean my mind. I needed help preparing for tomorrow. I thought of everything as I was standing there. I thought of all these women.

Vivian, who had some deep rooted feelings for me but her violence last night had scared me. Emma, who started this and then stepped away, but still always kept her finger on the pulse of the game. Nikki, who I didn't get to spend nearly enough time with and now found myself missing. Leslie, who needed me for strength. Penny, who I needed for sanity. And now, of course, Brooke, who had captured pieces of me, pieces that I thought had died in my divorce.

My train of thought was quickly derailed when I heard the shower door open. I opened my eyes to see Brooke stepping into the shower, completely naked. She stood directly before me, her back to the wall, mine to the water. She closed the door when she was entirely inside and looked up at me. I could hear her breathing in the small space we occupied.

"Forget the game for the rest of the night," Brooke said to me, finally breaking the silence. "Treat me like I am yours and yours alone. Treat me like you love me."

I looked at her for a long moment, never taking my eyes off of hers. I pulled her to me, our wet bodies slapping together under the running water. I leaned my head down so our cheeks touched.

"I don't feel like this with anyone else," I whispered in her ear. "I am confused and terrified but you make me feel safe. I feel like I can no longer do this without you, but I also feel compelled to find out if I need to continue doing it. This game owns many parts of me; I want you to own the rest."

She stared up at me, curiously. She tilted her head to the side and continued to stare at me, without speaking. I wondered what on earth she could be thinking in that moment. Before I had a chance to ask her, she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine.

We kissed passionately under the water for what felt like hours. Our mouths interlocked and our tongues danced with each other with reckless abandon. I could have kissed her forever, but her body was calling out to me. I pushed her back, pressing her to the wall of the tiny shower. I kissed her neck and fondled her beautiful breasts. I ran my hands down her body, gliding over her hips and caressing her behind.

"Take me," she whispered as she lifted one of her legs onto the small ledge in the stall.

I looked deep into her eyes and pressed my now swollen and throbbing member to her opening. Between her natural lubricants and the water flowing over us, I entered her without resistance. I breathed in heavily as I penetrated her box. She groaned as I inserted my full length into her.

I pinned Brooke to the wall and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I rocked myself in and out of pussy. I lifted her up and down on my rod as she was pressed against the shower wall. She moaned as I pumped into her repeatedly. I kissed her neck again and she growled playfully. I retracted my cock and delivered it into her vagina again. I could feel myself pulsating inside her as she contracted her pussy walls around my pole.

I never wanted this to end but as I moved faster I knew it was going to end soon. I impaled her again and again. As she climaxed she held her breath and grunted. She held me as tight as she could while she peaked, clawing my back with her nails while she gasped for air. Her orgasm sent me over the edge. I erupted inside her hole, spewing my seamen repeatedly. I filled her with shot after shot of my load until there was no more.

I removed my cock from inside of her and she placed her feet on the shower floor. She smiled at me as I could not take my eyes off of her. I stood there, almost afraid to move. Brooke reached for a wash cloth and began running it all over my body. She cleaned me thoroughly before opening the shower door for me to exit.

As I dried myself she continued to shower alone, instructing me to wait for her on the couch downstairs. As I was toweling off, I heard the doorbell.

"That must be the pizza," she announced.

I threw on shorts and t-shirt before sprinting to the door. I paid for the pizza and tipped the driver handsomely. I placed the box on the table and waited for Brooke to come down and join me. She didn't make me wait long as she bounded down the stairs, still smiling at me.

We ate and talked, mostly about nothing, completely avoiding the topic of tomorrow's meeting. We decided to turn in early to be prepared for tomorrow. We were lying in bed watching television and I was holding her tight, which delighted me, when Brooke broke the silence.

"Hey, tell me something," Brooke said to me. "Who won the costume contest?"

"It was a tie," I admitted.

"Between who," she pressed.

"You and Penny," I revealed.

"That's fair," she agreed. "Penny looked hot. I wanted to do her."

"You were not alone in that sentiment," I chuckled. "Emma went to pick a winner when the fight started."

"So, I guess we will chalk that one up to a true tie then," she assumed.

"I am not sure what will happen," I confessed. "Tomorrow should be very informative and interesting."

"Can you do something for me," she asked calmly.

"Sure I can," I agreed.

"You have to promise," she insisted.

"Ok, what do you want me to promise," I inquired.

"Even if you want to, don't tell me you love me until the game is over," she requested. "That is the only thing I could not handle."

I thought about that for several long moments. I wasn't sure where this was coming from but if that is what she needed, I would make sure that it how it was.

"As you wish," I conceded.

The only thought in my mind was how perfect she was and how she made things easy on me by taking the pressure off of me when she could. I held her tight as we drifted off to sleep together.