Adventures with Lisa Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, Master”, she whispered. “Would you like for me to continue? Would that please you?”

“Yes”, I growled. “That would please me very much.”

“May I make a request Master,” she murmured?

“What is it?” I replied.

“It would please me if you were to remove the object of my desire, so I can witness if I indeed please my Master.”

“Yes, I believe your request is just,” I said as I slid slightly lower in the chair while unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. I reached inside my shorts and removed my hard cock Her eyes were locked into mine until it was obvious my manhood was free. Her eyes slid slowly downward. A small gasp escaped her lips as she focused on my cock.

“It is beautiful Master. I can continue my dance. It would please me if you were to stroke your weapon but please do not waste your precious nectar. It is mine.”

“Continue,” I said as my hand began to slowly stroke my hardened rod while Lisa continued her dance.

Her eyes never left my hand stroking my cock as she caressed her breasts. Her nipples were hard and fully extended. She pulled on them hard which brought a gasp from her lips. As she alternated pulling on her nipples with one hand her other slid down her stomach and over her cunt. She was partially shaved leaving her lips and clitoris visible to my hungry eyes. I could see she was wet as she stroked her clit at an increasing pace.

I found it almost beyond endurance not to increase the pace of my own stroking to match hers. I knew, however, to do so would bring me to climax which I had agreed not to do. With supreme concentration I was able to slow my stroking while feasting on the vision as Lisa, totally in my control raced toward her climax.

“Cum for me Lisa, cum for me NOW,” I hissed.

“Yes Master”, she moaned, “Oh yes!” I am cumming for you to see. To make up for all the nights I have lain alone, making myself cum and dreaming of you watching! I am THERE!”

Lisa let out a deep moan as she twisted her nipples and frantically rubbed her clit. Her eyes were closed but as her orgasm reached its summit she opened them to look deeply into my eyes. It was as if she were seeking assurance that I treasured this moment as she revealed her most secret activity to me. As her legs gave way and she slipped to the floor, a small smile told me she had seen what she needed to see.

After a minute of recovery, Lisa crawled the few feet between us. She slipped off my shoes and socks and pulled off my pants and underwear. I removed my shirt. I was as naked as she.

Lisa then slid between my thighs and looking into my eyes said, “I will be right back, but first I must clean my friend.” With that she lowered her face to my cock and with only the tip of her tongue licked away my pre-cum. It was all I could do to keep from grasping her head and forcing my cock into her mouth fucking her beautiful face until I shot my load down her throat. I did not. I suspected there was more to come before I would be satisfied. I realized, not for the last time, that I was both Master and Slave to this magnificent woman.

When Lisa returned she got on the chair with me. At first I thought she was going to sit on my cock. However, after several deep, tongue thrusting kisses, she grasped the back of the chair and raised herself until her pussy was over my face. It was obvious she wanted me to bury my face in her soft cunt. However, wanting to maintain control, I took her hips in both hands. I then could control how far forward she could move. Rather than burying myself in her flesh, I was able to hold her so that only my tongue would reach her. I found her clit and moved my tongue over it simulating a butterfly over a favorite flower.

The rapid movement of my tongue increased her desire to rape my face with her cunt. I gradually allowed her to come closer to my face until I was able to suck on her clit while periodically licking her. She was approaching orgasm again. This time she had expected to use me. That was not to be.

“Reg, damn it let loose of me, let me control this!” she hissed. “Oh fuck, Reggie, you prick! I am going to cum again. Oh shit, shit, shit! I can’t take anymore. Suck my clit you son-of-a-bitch! Suck me dry!” With that she let out a loud moan as I finally buried my face in her nest and let her ride me to her climax.

Lisa went limp as she slid down my body. Still holding her hips I was able to guide her on to my cock. She gasped as I thrust every inch into her hot hole. She was impaled and as helpless as a fish on the end of a spear.

Her face was nestled into my shoulder as her breathing came back to normal. “Put your arms around my neck,” I whispered into her ear. “I am going to stand up now. I want you to wrap your legs around me. Do not let my cock slide out.” I felt her head move to her assent as I started to lift us out of the chair.

I am strong and Lisa is light as a feather. Because her legs firmly grasped my waist, I had my arms free to raise us out of the chair. As I finished standing, I once again grasped her bottom as I moved us the few feet to her bed. Her bedding was beautiful. I reached down and moved the bedspread and the sheet out of the way. I knew that her cunt would overflow with my cum. I did not want to stain her bedding.

Lisa’s breathing was almost back to normal as I lowered her to her bed. My cock was still completely buried within her. Her eyes were open as I moved her into position. She had cum twice while I had not cum at all. I felt both a deep lust and affection but I was past the point of gentleness. I was primal. I suspected my lust was akin to that of the caveman, who simply took his pleasure letting nothing stand in his way.

Lisa could sense my feelings. She was going to be used hard and fast. She was to become a vessel for my lust. A receptacle for my passion. Looking into my eyes, she simply said, “Fuck me!”

I have no idea how many times those two words have been used in how many languages. I have had women say them to me before, and they have always increased my passion. However, with Lisa, they affected me like never before. She was acknowledging her fate while simultaneously commanding me to action.

I raised up onto my hands forcing her to take her arms from around my neck. While holding my self up with one hand, I reached down and took her hands one at a time and moved them to her breasts. “Spread your legs wide,” I commanded. I did not want her grasp to impede my thrusts into her softness. She released her legs from around my waist as she bent her knees and spread her legs wide. She was now mine to do with as I pleased.

As I pulled away from her, my cock slowly withdrew from her gaping cunt. I paused at her wet opening. Our eyes were locked as she felt me at the very outer limits. Then I plunged hard and deep hitting her very womb with my manhood. Her eyes opened wide with surprise and pleasure. She now knew the force I could put behind my eight inches of hard flesh. She smiled as she opened her legs further for me. As I slowly withdrew for another assault, I looked at her hands as they twisted her nipples in anticipation.

I knew I could not last much longer. The physical and emotional sensations were working together to push me over the edge. I only wanted to obey the command she had screamed…”fuck me”! I slammed into her over and over again, pushing her further and further across the bed. Her face was intense as she continued to yank and pull at her nipples and soundlessly mouth “fuck me” again and again.

Suddenly I felt her raise her hips off the bed taking me higher and deeper into her furnace. I knew that was my signal, my command to spew my desire, lust and yes, even love into her waiting body. I tensed as my cock reached its deepest penetration. As we looked deep into each other’s eyes, my balls contracted and sent flume after hot flume into her core. Her pussy grasped my cock, milking my cum into her ravenous cunt.

She screamed as she reached the top of her climax. I heard myself growl like a savage animal as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. And then it was done. I was weak from both exertion and satisfaction. I collapsed on her as her arms encircled my shoulders and her legs entwined themselves in mine.

I must have fallen asleep as I awoke later and found her curled up against me fast asleep with her head on my shoulder. I noticed she had covered us lightly as, with a smile on my face, I drifted off to sleep.

12