Adventures with Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
354 Followers

"You are one horny little bitch bride Lisa." I breathed. "And I've gotta fuck you now."

I uncuffed her hands and then recuffed her to the headboard. I released her ankles and then, after pushing the dress up to her waist, cuffed her left leg to the headboard as well. A quick search for another cuff and then her right leg was attached too. I knelt between her legs and began to play with her cunt, slipping my fingers in and out for a while before using my tongue to stimulate her further. She came suddenly, without as much as a grunt. I slipped a finger into her ass. There was a quizzical grunt from Lisa.

"Well, you've got your pussy fenced off, so I thought I'd better use the rear gate."

She nodded her acquiescence. I lubed up her pink starfish ass with the juices running from her pussy. Throwing off my clothes I aimed my dick at her butt hole, resting the knob at the entrance. I leant forward gently, the head slowly inching into her tightest hole. I pushed in and saw my cock enveloped by her ass. Then I began a gentle in and out rhythm. Lisa was immediately clenching around my pole, her muscles tightening and relaxing with my strokes. It didn't take much for her to bring me close to cumming.

"In your butt, Lise? Or shall I pull out?" In answer she clenched tightly again and I shot my wad inside her.

I released her legs again and took off the gag.

She smiled and asked.

"Let me suck your cock through the veil. I've seen it done and want to try it." Obligingly I dropped the veil and then straddled her chest. I rested my cock on her lips. She moved her head up and swallowed it and the veil around it. The feeling was different. The dampening material added an extra sensation as Lisa worked her mouth up and down my member. All too soon I was cumming again, shooting spunk into her mouth and over her veiled face.

"Now fuck me properly Dave. Take the clamps off and fuck me." I slipped off her and knelt between her legs once more. Gingerly I unclipped the first clamp. Lisa groaned as the blood rushed back. "Oh, that's such a sweet pain." Each clip produced a moan and a small writhe. Watching her made me stiff again. I released the last clamp. "Oh yes, that felt so good. Can you put a couple of them back before you fuck me?" I shrugged and reapplied two of the clamps, but out of the way so I could penetrate her still. My twitching dick was soon sinking into the folds of Lisa's cunt. "Come on Dave, bang me harder." She breathed. I quickened my pace. An idea struck me. I took hold of the chain between the two clamps and pulled gently. Lisa yelped, and then quickly said "Yes, do it again, harder." I pulled on the chain again. Lisa squirmed in pain and pleasure; her gyrations bringing me close for a third time. This time I pulled out. Still pulling on the chain across Lisa's pussy, I began to jerk off. Without warning I spurted off, the spunk shooting across her belly and onto the dress.

"Sorry Lise. I'll clean it." I leant down and licked my cum from her body.

"That's all very well, but what about the dress?"

--------------------------------------------------

"I've got a week off soon and I want to try something different." Lisa announced.

"Oh yes." I replied cautiously, her last something different had involved tying me up. "What are you proposing this time?"

"I want to be your pain slut for the weekend, the week off will give me time to recover."

"My pain slut?"

"Yes. I want you to mistreat me, like this." She dropped a sheaf of papers, printed from the web, onto the table in front of me. I took a quick glance through them and was dumbstruck at what she wanted.

"I.... I don't know Lise. Some of this looks a bit, well, nasty."

"Pleeeeaassseee Dave." She batted her eyelids at me. I gave in.

"All right Lisa, leave these with me and I'll see what I can do."

I called her on the Thursday. "Lise? All right, we'll try it."

"Thank you, thank you."

"There will have to be rules though."

"Okay, what?"

"You have to have a safe word, so that if it gets too much, we can stop."

"How about if I hum 'Smoke on the water'?"

"Hum?"

"I might be gagged."

"Agreed. The next thing is, once you step inside, you do everything I say."

"Obviously. Anything else?"

"Did you get that bondage harness you were talking about?"

"Arrived yesterday."

"Wear that and NOTHING ELSE." I paused and knew what she was going to say. "Wear your coat over it to come on over of course."

"How...? Agreed. I'll be around early Saturday morning."

"Leave it until after eight at least please you horny little monster."

She giggled.

"I should be able to hold it until then."

Lisa rang the bell and I opened the door. She looked a little apprehensive and excited at the same time.

"No second thoughts?" I asked. She shook her head. "Take the coat off then and we'll get started. I see you have those really high-heeled shoes that lock on too. Good, leave them on."

She crossed the threshold and slipped the coat off as I shut the door behind her. Underneath was the bondage harness she'd been saving up for. It consisted of a locking collar, straps that criss-crossed her body, framing her tits, ass and pussy, and some attachment points. "Bedroom." I commanded. Obediently she trotted into the spare room. She stopped as she saw the array of things I had collected to use on her; all suggested by the printouts she had left me.

"WOW!"

"No talking." I said, slapping her butt. "Pity we don't have the cuffs to go with this. I'll have to use rope instead." I tied each of her hands to the attachment d-rings either side of her hips. Next I picked up her gag and inserted it, buckling it tighter than usual. I noticed that it would attach to the collar on the harness, so I clipped it on. A blindfold followed. The butt-plug and dildo were inserted too. Then I set about tying her ankles to her thighs, forcing her to kneel. All of this was just preamble however. She wanted to be a pain slut, so I was going to have to hurt her to some degree. I steeled myself and began.

I started with a crop. I teased her nipples for a while and then slapped each of her breasts several times with the crop. I lit a pair of wide candles and let the wax begin to pool before I dribbled the hot liquid over her tits, then down her belly to her freshly shaven pussy. Not once did Lise flinch. Instead her breathing became excited and she leant back a little to expose more skin to my ministrations. I continued until the candles were hard to hold, covering most of her exposed skin at the front with the wax. Her tits, belly and thighs were caked with the stuff.

"How was that?" I asked. She nodded. "Want something more?" Again she nodded. I picked up the crop again and began to remove the wax deposits. Whenever I hit some it cracked and then came off as I hit it again. Lisa was revelling in the feeling of helplessness as I did what I wished with her body.

"These now." I said, picking up a rack of clothes pins. I clipped several to her tits and then reached down between her legs and put a couple on her pussy lips. "Enough yet?" Lisa shook her head. Sighing, I picked up a pack of sterile needles. I hadn't really wanted to use them, but Lisa seemed to be determined to go further.

I took out one of the needles.

"Are you sure you want this Lise? It's really going to hurt." She turned her blindfolded face up to me and nodded vigorously. I knelt beside her and pulled the pegs from her left breast, massaging it to get the circulation back. "Here comes one then." I pressed the point of the needle against the nipple, and then with steady pressure pushed it through. I don't know who was the most surprised when Lisa came as the needle went in. It was obvious she was totally turned on by this. I pushed a second needle in from the other side, and then added a third from the top. "Other one next." I informed her. I repeated the whole process on her right breast.

By now we were both sweating heavily and Lisa looked like she was getting cramp in her legs. I untied them and helped her stand. I took off her blindfold and she looked down at her abused titties and tried to grin.

"You've had all the fun so far, how about relieving some pressure for me." I indicated the huge bulge in my shorts. She nodded. I undid the gag and sat her on the edge of the bed before dropping my pants and releasing my cock. Greedily she took me deep into her throat, all the way in, in fact. She had got really good at it. I'm not sure if it was that skill or the fact that she'd made me as horny as hell with her submission, but within a minute I was shooting my load down her throat. I pulled out and the second and third spurts went onto her pinned tits. "Now what?" I panted.

"You haven't touched my ass yet." She suggested. "Mark me there." I considered it.

"Okay." I put the gag back in, and set about retying her hands behind her back. I tied them up out of the way of her butt and then got her to kneel on the edge of the bed. I could see the butt-plug and the dildo still both in place. I slapped her right buttock and then the left. Back wards and forwards I went until her cheeks were both rosy. She wanted to be marked, so I picked up the crop once more. I swung hard and a bright mark appeared but it didn't seem enough. I swung even harder and a welt came up. Three or four more like that and her butt was definitely marked. The sight of her reddened ass sticking up made me stiff again. I pulled out the butt-plug and stuck my dick roughly up her bum, holding her hips as I took her. I came, shooting spunk deep up her ass. I rolled her over and then lay beside her.

After a short rest I leant over and ungagged her once more.

"I'll take the needles out now Lise."

"NO! Leave them for now."

"Is it like you thought?"

"It's better. I love the things you do to me, and when you had your cock in my ass I felt so full with the dildo in my cunt." A sly grin came over her face. "How soon till you're stiff again?"

"Why?"

"I'll tell you then."

"Minx." I considered my next move. I released Lisa's hands and laid her down on the bed. I kissed her and then kissed each of her tortured tits.

"Any more needles?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes. Why?"

"Stick them in my tits please." Shrugging, I found the packet and found the four unused needles. I stuck two in either titty, either side of the nipples. Lisa writhed in pleasure, her moaning making my dick swell up again. She looked at it and smiled. "What I want you to try is this." She paused. "Fuck me while the dildo is still in me."

"Will it fit?"

"Dunno." She shrugged. "Try it."

I slipped between her parted legs and had a look at her suggestion. Her pussy was sopping wet. I slipped two fingers into her, beneath the plastic dick. It might be slippery enough. I took my cock and eased it between her lips. I sank in all the way. Lisa wrapped her legs around me.

"Oh fuck Dave! That's great!! Fantastic!!! Do it, do it now." I needed no second bidding and began to pump her cunt. "More! I need more. I need something in my ass too." I managed to grab the discarded butt-plug and hand it to her. She rolled over on me and rode my cock at the same time plunging the anal toy in and out of her ass. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" She cried out.

"Wait...wait for me." I managed to pant. As I said it I came. Moments later Lisa did too. She arched her back and collapsed across me.

I slid out from beneath her and pulled on my shorts. She was exhausted. I extracted both the toys from her and then removed the needles from her tits. She still slept, a satisfied look on her face. I wondered what she would want to do next.

Storm62
Storm62
354 Followers
12