Adventures with Louise Ch. 01

Story Info
John is instantly infatuated; can he trust himself with her?
2.4k words
4.25
15.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is based on a series of "what if" moments I had over the course of several years revolving around a girl with whom I am still to this day, somewhat infatuated with (largely due to the fact that despite so many close encounters, I never followed through). While almost everything is fiction, the characters are very much real people, and given a chance to make some different choices, this all may have been reality.

Despite all this however, I am now a happily married man.

As this is the first story in a series, please be patient. Things may start off somewhat slow, but it will definitely go places.

----------------------------

The second I laid eyes on her, I knew two things. One, she was a flirt who oozed sex, and two, she was absolute trouble. Little did I know how fun trouble would be.

Her name was Louise, and she was a good lifelong friend of my best pal, Adam, from University. At the time I met her, she was on the rebound after breaking up with her high-school sweet heart, and was meeting us for drinks before heading out on the town later in the night in search of men. Despite hearing lots about her, tonight was the first night I was going to meet her, and despite being engaged, I eager to meet the troublesome flirt that I'd heard so much about.

Despite being only 5 foot 4, she could capture the attention of the whole room after walking in (or at least the attention of all the men and any women that swung that way). She had a silky olive complexion, reflecting her Italian background, with dark hazel eyes and long curly hair that stopped inches above her bountiful cleavage.

She wasn't a skinny girl, but instead was a perfect example of a voluptuous goddess, with curves in all the right places. Some baby fat gave her gorgeous rounded cheeks that framed her full lips, a wonderfully round butt that moved just the right way when she walked, and some stunning legs (despite her diminutive size) that started with nice thick thighs (in perfect proportion with her ass) and tapered down to some nice slender calves.

Tonight, she was wearing a deep red halter top, with a necklace that drew your eyes towards her proudly displayed cleavage, a short denim that hugged her curvy ass, and a pair of tall leather boots that stopped just below the knees. She walked with a sexual confidence rarely seen in someone of her age, only a few years past being a teenager.

Despite the way she dressed, she came across as a predator in the way that she smiled while sizing up all the men in the room. This was a girl who put it all out on show, but unlike other girls her age, not because her ego needed the approval of men. She knew any straight man or mildly curious woman, could have been hers that night if she wished. At the time, I felt dangerously in that group, despite my devotion to my high-school sweet heart come fiance, Jenni.

"Hi gorgeous!" she said as she swept Adam in one arm and kissed him on the cheek. "And you must be John!" she said, smiling knowingly as I quickly made eye contact after dragging my gaze away from her breasts. It was cold outside, and her nipples were poking out from her top. I got the feeling from her smile that she not only didn't care that I was looking, but despite that I could still feel myself blush. This was a childhood friend of Adam's after all, and I was an engaged man who was proud of never having cheated on a girl once in my life (despite many temptations).

While Adam got us a round of drinks, Louise introduced me to her friend, Tammi. Like Louise Tammi was also a brunette, however in contrast to her friend, she had long straight hair past her shoulders, and thinner physique. She was slightly taller than Louise and all that extra height must have been in her legs, as she had a stunning set that lead up to a tight butt, a completely flat stomach and a pair of perk C cup breasts. This was all topped off with halter cut black dress and a pair of tall heels that complemented her legs perfectly. She too had obviously been out in the cold hair, but her nipples were small and bud-like compared to the half inch long pair that Louise was sporting.

She too caught my eyes lingering for a little too long, however her smile suggested a girl in need of approval, miles away from the confidence that Louise exuded. As I went through the comparisons in my head I thought myself lucky to be in the company of these two tonight, and I knew that while I couldn't "touch the goods", I'd at least be getting a good and welcome perv for the next couple of hours.

Both Louise and Tammi were studying nursing at the local university, with both being in their last year. After having completed a long week of placements looking after people in a nursing home, they were both looking forward to letting their hair down.

"I've had enough of sponge bathing dirty old men!" Tammi exclaimed. "If I don't get a good fucking tonight I think I'll go mad". Then turning to look at Louise square in the eyes, "Or at the very least, I'll take a fat strap-on and a nice pussy to nibble on". Louse smiled as she pinched Tammi on the ass and said "As much as I enjoy our arrangement, tonight I'm not going home without fucking a nice big cock". As the last words came out of her mouth, her eyes followed the tall, black barman, Denis, as he walked across the room. I almost thought I saw her lick her lips.

After these very public admissions my mind was running a hundred miles a minute, alternating between imagining Louise and Tammi slurping on each others pussies, and of Louise taking a good hard fucking. As Adam walked over with our drinks I quickly sat down at a recently vacated booth, scared that my thoughts would leave me standing in the middle of the bar with a raging hard on.

Adam put the drinks down on the table, as Louise slid into the booth opposite me, and Tammi beside me. Her dress hiked upwards a couple of inches as she did so, and I was convinced that her panties must have been only a fraction away from the hem.

"Drink up!" Adam shouted, snapping me out of my daze, as he picked up a tequila shot and knocked it back. Looking at the table, he'd ordered two for each of us, it was definitely going to be a big night.

One meal and several drinks later, the four of us were drunkenly laughing and joking, and swapping stories when Louise said she was going out for a cigarette. Being the only smoker, she went out the front of the bar on her own while Adam and Louise went to get another round of drinks. I gazed out the window as I saw Louise making eyes with the Denis, the barman from earlier, as she got a light off him. What I wouldn't give to have her chase me I dreamed as my eyes lingered on her. Suddenly I was snapped out of my daze as a person passing by tapped me on the should and asked if I had the time. Seeing how late it was I thought it best I give Jenni a call and tell her not to wait up for me, the way we were going tonight I had no idea when we were going to call it quits. Given the noise both in the bar, and blaring out the doors infront of it, I popped into the narrow alley beside the bar to make the call.

The cold wind outside was still blowing fiercely, so I stepped into a doorway to get some protection. I started dialing home, and got the answering machine. Knowing that Jenni obviously hadn't got to the phone in time, I dialed a second time.

It was two rings in when I could hear a muffled sound coming further down the alley. I poked my head round the corner of the doorway and saw a sight that made my jaw drop. Louise was on her knees with Denis standing in front of her, pants around his ankles. She was licking his balls as she stroked his large cock, bringing it to life. As he let out a sigh, she trailed her tongue up his shaft and swallowed his cock in one smooth motion. Instinctively my free hand moved to the growing bugle in my pants, as I watched Louise's lips lid up and down on a big black cock. "That's it..." I softly said as I watched Louise go to work like a pro.

"What?!" Jenni said as she answered the phone. "Sorry dear, um, I'm outside the bar and a tourist was asking me if they were at the right place, that's all".

"Oh, alright then, whatever. How's your night going?"

"Good, real good actually", I gulped as I watched Louise take the whole cock deep down into her throat, it must have been at least ten inches long. I could see her eyes water as she tried to fight off her gag reflex, despite that she still seemed to have a massive grin on her face. I kept rubbing myself through my jeans, feeling my balls swell.

"Um, look Jenni, I think we might keep going for a while, so I won't be home tonight, I'll crash at Adam's place". Denis by this stage had grabbed ahold of Louise's hair, and was fucking her face wildly.

"Alright then, don't drink too much. I don't want you getting a hangover."

"Sure thing dear. I'll call you when I'm on my way home in the morning." By now Louise's hand was furiously rubbing away at her pussy, as her face got slammed continuously. Each thrust shook her hole body, her tits bouncing heavily against his knees.

"Okay, love you John."

"Love you too." And at that moment, he pulled out, point his dick right at Louise's open mouth, and pumped stream after stream of cum down her willing throat. Just as quickly as her came, he pulled up his pants and walked back into the bar via the kitchen door.

I quickly leaned back into the shadow of the doorway as Louise got up of her knees. As she turned around I watched as she scooped up a blob of cum on the corner of her mouth, and she licked it off, like icing off a cake. At the moment I thought she looked straight at me and gave me a smile, but I shook off the thought and told myself that she must have been smiling to herself.

Five minutes later my hard on had subsided and I walked back into the bar, images of Louise sucking cocking running wildly through my head. I tried to shake it off in fear of getting another erection, and quickly sat back down at the table.

"So what did I miss guys?" I asked before taking a big gulp of my beer.

"Funny you say that actually, Tammi was just saying how you reminded her of an ex-boyfriend!" Louise replied.

"Oh, is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked, somewhat embarrassed.

"He was an absolute asshole..., but he she knew how to fuck me!" Tammi said, raising her eyebrows right at the end, as if she were propositioning me.

Louise quickly jumped in, "John's more handsome though... and I'm sure he knows how to give a girl a good fucking too". She was stirring the pot, Tammi had made several not-so-subtle hints at me that night, trying to bait me, Louise was obviously trying to see if I would bite.

"Well I guess you girls would have to speak to Jenni for clarification on that one." I said, pleased with myself for bring up my fiance. Hopefully bringing her up would make Tammi back off a bit. As much as I was tempted, as any man would be, I had never cheated in my life, and never planned on it. Plus, how could I consider fucking Tammi when I couldn't get Louise out of my head.

The next hour was a blur as we kept on drinking at like sailors, the girls doing an extremely admirable job. Tammi had finally left me alone and was now focusing her efforts on Adam, who was more than glad to pursue her.

After not long all four of us were getting a taxi back to Adam's. I was in the front, stealing glimpses of Louise in the windscreen's reflection, while Adam and Tammi groped and kissed each other in the back seat. They were both so eager for each other that all of us, the taxi driver included, could easily see Adam thrusting three fingers into Tammi's sopping wet cunt. He even used his pinkie finger to play with her asshole while he was at it, which surprisingly brought a smile to her face. While myself and the driver tried to hide the fact we were watching what was going on, Louise looked on obviously with an amused look on her face. All that managed to do was turn me on even more.

I paid the taxi fare and we all quickly piled out of the car and into the flat. Adam and Tammi dashed to the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes as they went. They were both clearly in a rush.

"Well, it looks like you and me are sharing the futon." Louise said, folding out the bed from the couch. "You don't have a problem with that do you?" she asked innocently.

"Of course not." I replied, reminding myself that I was a grown man and could control myself. I'd shared beds before with friends on fishing trips, this was no different I told myself.

The next thing I knew, she was removing her halter top and skirt, leaving her voluptuous body perfectly silhouetted in the window against the moonlight. Just as gracefully as she'd undressed, she slipped into the other side of the bed. I quickly rolled over to hide my erection and tried to think of anything but Louise. But I couldn't get her out of my mind.

This was going to be a long night...