Adventures With My Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WD
WD
8 Followers

"Yes. That is, if you'd like to do it to me."

"Well, right now I don't, though I'm tempted. It might teach you some manners."

This was great! Angel had gotten the idea and run with it. I was a little scared, actually. Where was this leading?

"You also want to fuck me up the ass."

"Yes," I replied.

"Well, baby boy, that's not in the cards tonight. You need to think about what it would be like for me. I love your cock in my cunt but my ass is too tight and I'm afraid it would hurt. You don't want to hurt me, do you?"

"No."

"Yet you still want to stick your cock up there?"

Feeling at once chastened and excited, I merely nodded yes. Angel studied my face for further reaction.

"Tell you what. I'll think about letting you rape my ass. But on one condition." And with that she reached under the bed and lifted up a leather harness with an attached dildo.

"Oh, baby," I said, my voice fearful and hoarse. "I don't know. . . ."

"I do," she said, stepping into the harness and pulling it up over her hips. "I know you want this, but you won't admit it. That's why I've gotten you so hot." I was silent, my hard cock sticking straight up. She was in charge, and I loved it. The prospect of such a big object opening my ass was a little frightening though. I could understand why she wasn't eager to be the receiver herself. "Before you even get near fucking my ass," Angel said, "you're damn well going to know what it's like." She buckled a strap and stepped forward. "Now suck my cock," she said.

I was dazed at this turn of events. It was like being in a movie but I wasn't writing the script or directing. Things were happening and I was not in control. I leaned forward for a better look at Angel's gear. The cock wasn't quite as large as mine, thank god, but it was realistic and made of a soft clear material. It even had testicles and wagged when I touched it. After pausing for a moment, I dropped my head and took the dildo into my mouth. I tried to mimic how Angel gave me head, and even invented some variations. Maybe she'd learn something. I looked up at Angel's face and made eye contact with her.

"Very good," she said. "You suck cock very well. This is part of your fantasy, isn't it?"

I nodded, unable to speak with seven inches of flexible dildo in my mouth.

"But you don't want a man. What you want is a woman with a cock. Well, here she is. And now she wants you to get on your hands and knees and take it up the ass like a man."

I didn't need to be told twice. In about two seconds I was kneeling on the bed with my shoulders pressed down on the sheets. "Hold still," Angel said. She spread lubricant all over the dildo and more around my anus.

She pressed the tip of the dildo to my opening, but it didn't go in. So she started to turn it gently. I bore down a little, as if to push it away. I relaxed and the tip slid inside a little. I bore down again and relaxed. Then it happened. The head of Angel's prosthetic prick suddenly passed the outer ring of my anus and was now thickly, undeniably within my lower tract. I groaned in pleasure. "Oh god, Angel," I said. "It's so intense."

She pushed in halfway, stopping to let me get used to the feeling. Then she pulled back, producing a vacuum I desperately wanted filled. "Put it back," I cried. "Please, Angel. I want more!"

"That's what I want to hear," Angel replied, as she thrust forward and began slow, shallow movements that soon had me sobbing in pleasure. She moved the dildo to an angle that massaged my prostate. "You like that, don't you? Just wait until I let you have it all! Like this, baby." She pulled my hips back as she plunged inside. "All the way in!"

"Oh, god!" That was it . . . that's what I wanted Angel to feel when she surrendered her ass to me. It was the most wonderful agony, the complete distension of my rectum. I was fucked. Angel was fucking me; it was as simple as that.

"Oh, darling! You feel so good. I'm fucking you! I'm fucking my sweet boy up the ass!" She pinched one of my nipples, then the other, painfully hard. Then she started groping my balls and the base of my cock.

"Faster, baby, faster!" I cried out. "Oh fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my asshole!" I thrust my cock inside her hand and arched my back. "I'm going to come!"

The orgasm hit like a powerful wave in the ocean. Angel pulled out the dildo at the same moment and I blissed out, moaning as creamy heat squirted out onto the sheets and over the hand that grasped my cock.

As I turned around to face her, Angel topped off the experience by wiping the white puddles of come from her hands onto her lips and extended tongue. She licked her fingers clean, making lascivious eye contact with me as my sticky semen dribbled from her lips. She then licked her lips again and opened her mouth to show me her milky mouthful. Then she kissed me, having me taste my own semen before she bent over and took my wet, spent cock into her mouth. "Thank you baby!" I laughed. You're so good to me!"

Angel is indeed my angel. She fulfills my needs and shares my desires. Sometimes I want her to take charge, and sometimes I want my way with her. We take turns. Before long, I think, she'll give me the spanking I've wanted, or let me take her up the ass. Maybe I'll try "forcing" anal sex on her. If she says no, that's the end of it, but if not, our agreement is that anything goes. In the meantime my ass is a little sore, but in a pleasant way.

WD
WD
8 Followers
12