Adventures with My Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
A mother lovingly takes her daughter's innocence.
1.2k words
4.49
48k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers

Erica lay in bed, restless. She reflected on the events of the evening. She had not really planned on seducing Summer, her 20 year old daughter, and maybe it was not too late to pull back.

After all, all she had really done was slip her hand under Summer's nightshirt, and touched her breast and nipple. Well, ok fondled, Erica thought, smiling at the memory.

It was sensual and loving, rather than overtly sexual.

She thought about her daughter now, tucked up in her own bed. What were her thoughts?

Her words, in a whisper were "It's ok mom, you can touch me anywhere you like."

But what was Summer thinking now, tucked up in her own bed?

The bedrooms were close together, and both the women kept their doors open. Perhaps it wouldn't do any harm to wander past Summer's bedroom, pop her head in and see if she was ok?

She found her robe and put in on over her flimsy nightgown and wandered quietly down the hallway. Even in the dim light, she could make out the womanly form of her daughter, and Erica felt a motherly instinct to just sit with her.

As she neared the bed, her daughter rolled over and looked up at her mom. "Hi mom, are you not sleeping? Surprise, surprise..." she smiled meekly. Erica sat down on the bed and held her daughter's hand. "I just want to make sure you're doing ok, baby."

"I am now, Mom," Summer said and snuggled up to her mother. Erica ran her fingers through her daughter's hair and gently caressed her face. Summer turned her face towards her mom and Erica leant down and softly kissed her daughter fully on the mouth.

It was a lingering kiss, and Erica felt the sweetness of Summer's lips for the first time.

Before she could pull away, she felt her daughter pull her closer and they kissed again, this time as lovers for the first time. Lips parting, soon their tongues were exploring each others mouths, gently at first, then more forcefully.

Erica pulled away and looked into her daughter's eyes. Everything was ok, she concluded.

She slipped her hand down to Summer's shoulder, running her finger over her breasts, touching them as she had earlier in the evening.

But when her fingers moved to undo the buttons on her nightshirt, Summer stopped her.

"No mom," Summer said.

Erica's heart seemed to stop for a brief moment, but then her daughter smiled.

"Let me do it, ok?" said Summer and she began to undo her nightshirt, showing her mother her full breasts.

"Oh baby," Erica said, "they are just so gorgeous."

Erica lent down and, cupping a breast in one hand, gently kissed and sucked on her daughters hardened nipples. They were erect and protruding. Then she ran her tongue all over Summer's breasts and neck, savouring every moment and trying not to miss an inch.

Summer's soft moaning became more urgent as she pleaded, "Oh mom, please don't stop."

When Summer's breathing had returned to normal, Erica lifted her head off her daughter's body, and just took a moment to look at Summer. Her breasts were glistening from her mothers licking and sucking.

Without thinking, Erica reached down and undid her own dressing gown, sensing her daughter was looking at her breasts. Erica undid her nightshirt enough for one of her breasts to fall close to Summer's face.

Summer reached up and gently touched her mother's breasts, before lifting her face, and kissing and licking them.

Erica's hands wandered over Summer's belly, over her legs, feeling her daughter moan softly with pleasure at her touches. As Erica's hand moved to Summer's inner thigh, she parted her legs, and ran her own hand over her knickers.

Erica rested her hand on Summer's, and lifted it away from her knickers, replacing it with her own. Her hand and fingers played gently between her daughter's legs, and even through her knickers, Erica knew Summer was very, very wet.

Her hand moved backwards and forwards over Summer's thigh and knickers. She placed gentle pressure on her daughter's pleasure points and then slipped her finger inside Summer's knickers. Her daughter gasped as she realised how wet she was from her mother's touches.

She eased a finger into her daughter, expecting a little tightness but she was so well lubricated in her own juices her finger slid in with ease. Erica then inserted another finger, and fingered her daughter at gently as she could.

"Oh mom," cried Summer. "It's so wonderful, I never knew it could be like this."

"Ssh, baby. Just enjoy what I'm doing to you."

Summer could only nod her head in silent submission.

Erica stopped what she was doing, and tentatively started to slide of her daughter's knickers. Summer helped by raising her hips, and letting her mom know she should continue.

With Summer's legs spread wide, Erica fingered her daughter expertly.

Teasing her clitoris, then fingering her, gently, with one finger, and then two; deep inside her. Summer moaned with her mother's every touch.

Erica put her wet fingers on her daughter's lips, watching the wetness touch her face. Summer's mouth and tongue soon licked and sucked her own juices off her mother's fingers.

Soon, after more fingering and teasing of Summer's pussy and clit, her daughter cried out in pleasure, "Oh god, mom I'm cuming...oohh"

With her daughters juices flowing uncontrollably over her fingers, Erica slowly eased her fingering, and turned it into a light massage, before pulling her fingers away and caressing her daughter, touching her all over with love and tenderness.

Erica's gentle caresses calmed Summers sexual tension and she just held her daughter close for a long time.

Soon, Summer stirred and said to her "It's ok, mom you can go back to bed now, I can sleep now."

"Ok baby," Erica said. "If you're ok. See you in the morning"

Erica lay in her own bed with a contented smile on her face. What had just happened? Had she seduced her daughter, or was it the other way around!

In truth, she had wanted her daughter for a long time. A nubile, young virgin, what woman wouldn't be tempted?

The next morning, the two women came down for breakfast, a little nervously. Erica hoped that Summer was ok.

Her daughter said a very happy "Good morning mom! Yikes I'm running late for class. Gotta go!"

"Will you be home for dinner Summer?" said Erica, with small amount of trepidation.

"Of course, Mom," she replied. "There's nowhere else I want to be! Love you, bye."

Over the next few days, Summer was her cheerful happy self and seemed perfectly normal, thought Erica. But she never talked about their evening of incest or indicated she wanted a repeat. Nor was she upset.

But the very next night, Summer was snuggled up to her mom on the couch.

"When are you going to visit me in my bedroom again, Mom?"

Erica's heart jumped and she said to her daughter, "Well, baby, I was waiting for you to ask. Perhaps you can visit me, when you're ready."

Summer snuggled closer, and said "Ok Mom." With a smile on her face, Erica was thrilled, hoping that her daughter would be in her bed in a few short hours.

kisandra
kisandra
107 Followers