Adventures with My Stepmom Ch. 1

Story Info
He attempts to bed his dad's wife.
3.1k words
4.32
239.9k
68
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
horndawg
horndawg
25 Followers

My StepMom and I spent a lot of time together because my Dad was always out of town for business. We had a normal family relationship until I started going threw puberty. I began to notice how sexy Marie (my StepMom) was the older I got. By the time I was eighteen, I really lusted for her.

I used to watch her undress every chance I had. I would sneak out the back door at peek threw the blinds at the sliding glass , which led out to the pool, into her room at night. Every once in awhile I would get lucky and get to see her masturbate on her bed. I knew she was always horny because my Dad was always out of town. She would lay there rubbing herself between her legs and sometimes she would pinch her nipples. I could hear Marie moan as her fingers went deep inside of her and the other hand would rub her clit until she climaxed into an orgasm. This was a treat for me.

On the weekends she would go swimming a lot and started to join her more and more often. All of her bathing suits were the same. Two piece suits with no straps on her top pieces. She loved to float around on the raft, I would stare at her body, I loved the way her bottoms would wedge themselves up into her ass. Her nipples were always hard when she was in the water. When I would join her in the water we usually played around for a bit. Sometimes her top would fall down giving me a good look at her pale 36c breast with half-dollar sized pink nipples. I always acted like I never notice this happening. This would cause her nipples to become fully erect. I wanted to suck on them but I had to control myself.

One time when she was giving me hair cut , as she always did, the white robe she liked to wear a lot started to loosen and drape open at her chest giving me a good look at her breast right in my face. Sometimes she would put her legs on each side of one of my legs so she could get a better look at where she was cutting. With my hands on my knees I was tempted to raise my hand between her legs and rub her pussy. I wanted to know if Marie had on any underwear. This is when I knew I had to have her. But how? This was killing me, I wanted so bad to just reach up with both hands and grab her ass.

That night I went into Marie's room to talk to her. She was on the side of her bed painting her toe nails, with one leg raised to do her toes I could see right up her white robe. Marie had on no underwear and her pussy was in plain view for me. My dick started to get hard as I looked her very nice looking pussy. Marie made no attempt to close her legs, almost like she wanted me to see. At one point I caught her looking at the bulge in my shorts. Marie just smiled at me. Thoughts were racing threw my mind as how I could get her into bed and make love to her. I had an idea. I asked her if I could paint them for her.

"I don't see why not." Marie said. "just be careful" she added.

"I'll do my best" I said.

After finishing one foot I started on the other. I was halfway done when Marie said "My back is hurting , I'm going to lay back until you are done, ok." When she laid back on the bed I had a full view of her hairy pussy and the bottom of her ass. Once I finished painting her toes I began to blow on them to help them dry. As I blew I could see her pubic hairs moving from my blowing.

"Mmmm, this is nice." Marie whispered. "you need to do this more often." she said as she laughed.

"Just let me know when" I said.

Marie then sat up in the bed and gathered her polishes to put them away. As she did I stood up in front of her and my hard on was almost right in her face. I watched her she glanced over at it several times.

"How about a drink. I fell like getting a buzz tonight. How about you?" Marie asked me.

"Now that sounds like a good idea." I told her.

Marie said that she wanted to change into her night gown first and she would meet me in the living room. I just knew that I was going to get somewhere with her tonight.

We sat in the living room drinking, listening to music and talking for hours and I was getting very horny looking at her in silk night gown. We decided to finish off the bottle. We walked into the kitchen and began mixing our drinks. When Marie turned to get the Pepsi out of the fridge she swayed and almost fell. As I caught her in my arms, she looked up at me and we where face to face. Marie had her hands on my chest and my hands were on her waist. She looked me in the eyes for a few seconds as if she wanted to kiss me. Marie then began to turn away, with my hands still on her waist I pulled her back to me and slowly leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. At first she just stood there, then as I pulled her up against my body she began to kiss me back. Marie then put one of hands on the back of my head and stuck her tongue into my mouth. We stood there French kissing for several minutes. It felt so good to finally kiss her. I moved her back up the counter top and continued kissing her. Marie's hands made their way to my back and up my shirt. As we made out in the kitchen our bodies were tight against each other. I could feel her breast up against my chest. With one of my hands I slide down her hips to her smooth tan legs and reached up her night gown and felt around to her ass. As I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me I knew Marie could feel my raging hard on. I then pulled my lips from hers and began kissing and sucking on her earlobe.

"Ooohhh yes." She whispered.

I began to kiss and nibble on her neck. Marie started to moan. "That feels good." She whispered in my ear. With one hand rubbing her ass, my free hand slide one of her straps of her night gown over her shoulder and down her arm exposing her right breast. I leaned down and sucked her erect nipple into my mouth. I could not believe she was letting me do this to her. While I was sucking on her breast she reached around and began rubbing my dick threw my shorts. I then leaned up and starts to kiss her again. We kissed even harder than before. Suddenly she broke our kiss and said, "We can not do this, it's just not right."

"But I do not want to stop now, I have thought about this day for so long. You feel so good." I said to her.

"I know, it does feel good. You make me so horny. But we have to stop before I do something I can not take back."

With that, Marie left the kitchen and went to her room. I knew this was not over yet, I know I will have her. I went to my room and laid there for hours thinking about her. In the middle of the night I got up to get some water. As I walked by her door I heard her moaning, I knew what she was doing. I slipped out the back and over to the glass doors outside of her room. I looked in and saw her fingering herself. She came in no time at all, I knew she was thinking about me , I knew I had made her so horny that she needed to get herself off.

The next day she acted like nothing had happened the night before. we just went on as normal. About lunch time she decided she was going to go swimming.

"Hey , I'm going swimming, do you want to join me?" She shouted from down the hall.

"yea, let me get my bathing suit on." I shouted back.

I raced to my room knowing that I could have another shot at her. We meet in the hallway and Marie told me, " About last night, we both were pretty drunk and we got carried away. It has been so long since I have been touched by a man that I just let go. But we cant tell anyone what we did , ok."

"Of course not, I want tell anyone. But I did enjoy it. Did you?" I asked her.

"Yes I did but it can not happen again." She said as she walked down the hall.

As I walked behind her I thought to myself, for a woman of 40 years old she had a nice body. I watched her ass shake and her tits bounce as we made our way out to the pool. Marie got into the pool first and got onto the raft. As I made my way to the deep end of the pool I admired her ass. I dove in and splashed water all over her. When I came up for air she splashed water in my face.

"You turkey that was cold." She giggled.

I then swam over to her and tossed her off the raft. Marie swam after me to the shallow end and pushed me under water. As I came up she was turning away from me so I grabbed her from behind and wrapped my arms around her. The more she struggled to break my grip she began pushing her but against my soft cock. I could feel my cock resting in between her ass cheeks. The more she wiggled the harder I got. As Marie noticed this she bent over a little more pushed back into me. Her ass felt so good I loosened my grip and she got out of my hold. She turned and looked at me with a devilish grin. She came back at me trying to push me under again. The more we wrestled the more she got closer to me until she had wrapped her legs around me. My very hard dick was now pressing up against her covered pussy. I reached around and grabbed her ass to hold her close to me. She stopped and looked me in the eyes. I moved her up and down over my erection. Marie did nothing to stop me. She just leaned forward and kissed me. Our tongues explored each others mouths as she continued to move up and down. I released her back into the water and slid my hands up her stomach to her breast. She stood there as I cupped her tits in my hands. Her nipples were now hard as a rock.

"You know we can't do this." She said softly.

"I just want to make love to you one time." I mumbled.

"We can't make love, but maybe we can fool around." Marie said.

With that I pulled her to me and kissed her as I reached around and unfastened her top. I tossed her top to the side of the pool. I leaned down and began sucking on both of her tits. Marie sighed. As I suck her nipples into my mouth I reached down between her legs and rubbed her mound. She spread her legs to give me better access. I leaned up and kissed her continuing to stroke her pussy.

" I want to taste you, I want to lick you." I whispered in her ear.

Without a word she moved to the steps of the pool and sat down so her ass was out of the water. I made my way over to her, putting my hands on her knees I spread her legs apart. I kissed my way between her thighs and started licking her pussy threw her bottoms. Marie began to sigh as I pushed her suit to the side and rubbed her warm lips with my finger. Starting at the bottom of her vagina, I licked her all over her pussy, sticking my entire tongue deep inside Marie. Marie began moving her hips towards my face.

"Oh.....Oh......that feels so good.....Oh......Oh." She said as I licked her juices from deep in her.

"It's been so long since I've had this done." Marie said as she threw her head back.

I pulled my tongue out of her and stuck my finger into her slick hole. As I slowly fingered her I sucked on her clit. Her pussy tasted so good, as I knew it would. There we were, on the steps of the pool, with my face buried between Marie's legs as she squirmed all over the side of the pool. I must have ate her out for 15 minutes before she came all over my face. After Marie calmed down, she pull my head up and said, "That was great, you'll have to do that again, but now it is your turn."

We switched positions, I sat on the steps as she kneeled in front of me. With both hands she was rubbing my dick over top of my shorts. Marie pulled down my shorts just enough to show my tightening balls and she started stroking me very slowly. Her eyes were fixed on my stiff cock.

"It's bigger than I thought it would be, but I think I can handle it." Marie said laughingly. Without another word she wrapped her lips around the head and slowly stroked me with her hand, up and down, over and over as she still sucked on the head of my dick.

"I'll tell you before I cum, ok." I said softly.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it." She said as she pulled her mouth off my cock.

Marie went back down the whole thing in her mouth. I never thought I'd see the day my Stepmom would have my dick in her mouth. As Marie bobbed her head up and down I could hear the slurping sounds as she picked up her pace.

" oh yea, I think i'm going to cum." I said as I grabbed the back of her head.

She never slowed down, just keep stroking me and sucking my dick as I exploded in her mouth. Marie drank every last drop it put in her mouth. It was the best blow job I had ever had. She kept stroking me until I went limp.

"How was that?" Marie said as she gasped for air.

"Perfect, but I still want to make love to you. No one will ever know if we do, I think you want it as bad as I do." I replied.

"I do want to, all of this has made me very horny, but if we did get caught or if someone did find out my marriage would be over. Don't get me wrong, I want you real bad, so we need to be very careful. "Marie said.

"Ok then, lets make love." I said as I stood up and pulled my shorts off. I pulled her close to me and kissed her. My dick began to harden as it pressed against her stomach while we made out in the pool.

"Not out here, someone might hear us." She whispered in my ear.

"Just a quickie, we can be quite. I'll take it slow." I said as I nibbled on her neck and squeezed her ass. "How do you want to do it, from behind." I asked her.

"Yes, that would be easier, besides that's my favorite." Marie said as she pulled off the bottoms of her bathing suit.

Marie turned around and grabbed the side of the pool. I moved up behind her and rubbed her ass with one hand and with the other I started to finger her pussy. Marie started squirming around as I had two fingers deep inside her. I wanted to make her really want me. Her ass was looking so nice there in front of waiting for me to fuck her. I put my throbbing cock at entrance of her hole and rubbed it all around.

"Put it in, I can't stand it anymore." Marie whimpered.

I did, it slide in with no trouble, she was very wet inside. When my dick was totally in side her she moaned. I pulled it almost all the way out and shoved it back in again. Marie was meeting my thrust by backing into me. I grabbed her hips and buried my dick into her again and again. I did this for several minutes ,watching her ass bouncing back and forth.

"Oh god.......faster.......I want you to make me cum again." Marie said loudly.

"But what if someone hears us?" I asked.

"I don't care, it feels good. I'll try to be quite." She said to me.

So I grabbed her hips even tighter and slammed my dick into her warm and wet pussy. I started to fuck her as hard as I could. Marie was moaning loudly as I pounded her pussy from behind. As I fucked her pussy she reached around and grabbed my ass pulling me into her. We made love like this in the poll for about 10 minutes before I had to cum.

"I'm going to cum Marie, do you want me to cum inside you." I asked.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming too, keep going....... faster......do it in me." Marie whimpered.

I kept pounding her from behind until I saw her body start shaking as she came all over my cock, at the same time I shot my load deep inside her. It was incredible. Her pussy felt so good wrapped around my dick. I pulled out of her and she turned around and stuck her tongue in my mouth. We kissed until my dick went soft.

"That was great honey, we will have to do this again." She said to me softly.

"Oh we will, don't you worry. Lets go inside and get cleaned up." I said as I grabbed her hand and our clothes and led to the house. We spent the rest of that day talking about how we could keep it a secret and continue making love.

To Be Continued...

horndawg
horndawg
25 Followers