Adventures with Penny Ch. 21

Story Info
Fallout from the Vegas adventure sets in.
4.7k words
4.12
19.3k
1
0

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 -- Soccer Mom

It was good to be home. Las Vegas was one exhausting week of work or whatever you want to classify it as. I crashed to my bed the minute I hit the house. I lay there, not wanting to move or unpack or think about anything. That lasted all of 10 seconds.

As I was lying there, trying to clear my mind, Vivian ran into my room, jumped onto my bed and curled up next to me tightly. I wrapped my arm around her and tried not to move. We stayed like that for a while until we got up to have something to eat. When Penny finally made her way home from the office, she didn't say much and went to her room quickly under the excuse of "having to unpack."

I used the weekend to recuperate which was smart because the next week was a bear at the office. After all the meetings, proposed upgrades to the office, possible clients and other miscellaneous crap, I was beat by the time Friday arrived. I had also spent segments of the week checking-in on Penny and Leslie, who both were not themselves after the Vegas trip. I was desperate for them both to recover from the issues that they were dealing with internally.

By week's end I decided that I needed a fresh perspective on things. As the day wound down on Friday, I was sitting in my office thinking. I shut my office door and picked up the phone. I dialed the number quickly, hoping not to get voicemail.

"Hey kid, I thought I might here from you," Bill answered his cell phone.

"Hello, Bill," I greeted him. "I hope all is well with you and Bonnie."

"Things are great, kid," Bill replied. "I am living a charmed life. Bonnie is wonderful, she asks about you all the time. She keeps asking when you are going to get up to Seattle for a visit."

"That is a terrific invitation," I admitted. "I am going to take you up on it as soon as humanly possible. Right now, though, I could really use some advice."

"Yeah, I figured that," Bill acknowledged. "I heard Las Vegas had its ups and downs."

"That's putting it mildly," I agreed. "I am worried about some of our players."

"Who's got you worried," Bill inquired.

"Penny, Leslie and myself," I disclosed.

"Ok, well, let's take them one at a time," Bill suggested. "Let's start with Penny. She's upset about this other woman I heard about."

"Yeah, this woman was really tough and motivated," I informed him. "She really pushed all the ladies to the brink. It was concerning to me in a lot of ways."

"Is this woman tempting you to stray from the game," Bill asked bluntly.

"Actually, no, it's not that at all," I answered. "I don't think her intentions towards all of us are as simply as getting laid or taking me to bed. My instincts say that she is motivated to hurt us. I am not sure why, but she gives off an evil vibe."

"That's saying a lot, kid," Bill stated. "I think I have should have some of my contacts find out some more intimate details about this gal if she has you feeling that strongly about her. What's her name?"

"Kylie Samson," I told him. "At least that's the name she gave us. You never know. She said she used to work for Weinstein and Weinstein in New York."

"Samson, right," Bill repeated. "I will have some of my very best people see what they can find out about Miss Samson. Meanwhile, if you aren't tempted by this woman then you will have no problem figuring out how to handle Penny. Everyone says that you are the best at dealing with each of the ladies on an individual basis. I was nowhere near as good as you are, I can tell you that and these women swear by you."

"Thanks, but I am sure you were a hell of a player in your game," I countered. "Speaking of which, can I ask you how your game ended?"

"You can ask, but that's not a story for now," Bill responded. "I had a feeling you might ask me that at some point. I will tell you, I promise you that, just not today. I know you are asking because you are worried about the end of your own game, but I don't see an end to your game coming in the near term. Hang in there kid, you will get through this awkward period. They come and go."

I needed to hear that. I needed to hear it more than I would admit even to myself.

"So that leaves Leslie," I reminded him.

"Yes it does," he acknowledged. "Her pride is wounded and she is scared that she let you down. But you know that. Remind her that you are in this together and she will snap back to being herself. Leslie is one very tough woman, but even the toughest women hate to feel alone."

"I honestly don't know what I would do without your guidance, Bill," I said to him. "Thank you so much."

"No thanks needed, kid," he said humbly. "You hang in there. I hope to see you soon."

As we ended our call, I was relieved beyond words. I shut my computer off and headed home. I burst through the door and found Penny and Vivian sitting on the couch in the living room. They were reading magazines and both looked up at my entrance. I stared at them and smiled.

"I'm home," I announced boisterously.

"I think we were aware of that," Vivian giggled.

"No, I mean, I like our home," I continued, tripping over my words and thoughts. "As in, better than any other home."

Penny stared at me like I was a lost dog with no collar. Vivian covered her mouth with her hand as she continued to giggle at me.

"I WANT TO BE HERE," I shouted, now completely frustrated.

"Ok, you're here," Penny pointed out softly before returning to her magazine.

I almost stared a hole through her but she never looked up. I turned around and left the house. I drove the diner near our house and sat myself in a booth in the corner. I had a burger, watched the Dodgers game and did some thinking. Why couldn't I get my words right? I never have a problem expressing myself, what the hell happened? And why did Penny just shrug me off? I was so confused.

I spent some real time collecting my thoughts before paying my bill and leaving. By the time I got back home it was after 10pm. The house was quiet when I arrived. I proceeded directly to my room and did not run into either of my housemates along the way. I began undressing when I heard a light tapping on my door.

"Come in," I allowed for whichever of the two of them it was.

The door slid open slowly and Penny appeared behind it. I continued undressing, not looking at her on purpose.

"You need to go with Vivian in the morning," she informed me.

"Ok, what time," I asked flatly.

"You will need to leave here at 10am," she said.

"No problem," I confirmed.

I finished undressing and crashed onto my bed. I laid there, not sure of what else to say. I was now starting to hurt thinking of what was going on inside of my Penny. I needed to help her fix whatever was wrong. I turned my head and looked at her. She was standing there, as plain and blank as a piece of paper.

"Would you please tell me what I can do to help you," I begged her.

Penny closed the door behind her and turned off the light. She moved to the bed and sat on the edge. She lay down, placing her head directly in the center of my chest. I could hear and feel her crying.

"I'm so sorry," she said softly through her tears.

"What are you sorry for," I asked her gently.

"Everything I have put you through," she stated. "And everything I haven't told you."

That last part caught me way off guard. What hadn't she told me? Where was this going and how bad was it going to sting? I was exceptionally worried at that moment. Before I let my mind dream up the worst scenarios possible, I pushed Penny to open up to me.

"Well, here's your chance," I offered her. "Tell me. Tell me whatever is on your mind. Tell me whatever you haven't told me that has you so upset. Just tell me and we will figure out a way through whatever it is."

Penny sniffled and continued to cry. I moved my arm around her softly and began to hold her tenderly. The darkness surrounded us but I could see her as clear as day.

"Don't hate me," she sobbed. "Please don't hate me. What happened in Vegas was so special that I can't shake it. It's killing me that you say you love me like you do and I believe you."

"Why is that hurting you," I inquired. "That should be a good thing."

"Yes it should," she agreed. "And it is. But it's also very bad. I can't handle it like I should. I want you to love me. I want it more than anything on earth. But I know you love Brooke too and I am jealous and greedy and selfish. It kills me and it's not fair to either of you or this game. She's a good person and has become a great friend who I care for like few others. This is wrong of me. I made promises and commitments when I took over this game. It's bigger than my own selfish needs."

"Don't you think you are being a little hard on yourself," I asked. "You are human. I do love you and I want you to want that. It makes each day worth going through. You are the light at the end of my tunnel."

"You say such sweet things," she declared. "But you say them to both of us. Brooke told me in Vegas you started calling her your angel. That's very special. She was so excited about it and she wasn't bragging, she just wanted to share it with me. This may sound ridiculous, but I really wanted to be the special one."

"You silly, crazy, lovely, beautiful, confusing woman," I complimented her. "Brooke has been an angel, but I just told you that you are my light. My ray of sunshine."

"Really," she perked up quickly. "Well, that's what you can call me then."

"Call you what," I asked, slightly confused yet again.

"Sunshine," she repeated. "Will you call me sunshine? It will make me feel special. Please. I don't know why I need this, I just really do right now."

"Penelope, if something that simple means so much to you, then of course I will," I answered. "I love you beyond the limits of this game or even who I am. Making you smile is my favorite thing to do. You don't have to compete with anyone to be special to me. You certainly are my sunshine."

I put my hand on her cheek in the dark. I wiped away her tears, which continued to come.

"There is something else," she continued.

"Go ahead," I urged her, thinking that the first thing was so trivial that this one must be just as simple.

"I keep thinking about us," she confessed. "After the game. What might be? What you might want and what I DO want."

"That's a good thing," I offered, very pleased that I was not the only one who had those thoughts from time to time.

"After this game, you may not want me," she cried, her tears flowing heavily now.

"Why would that ever be the case," I asked her. "You are a blessing to me."

"When this game is over you will want to be normal," she observed between deep breaths. "You will want a family."

"I certainly hope so," I concurred.

"I can't give you that," she said as her tears fell rapidly onto my chest. "I can't give you a family. I can't have children. And you deserve better than that. Brooke will be a better choice."

Her emotion, honesty and worry overwhelmed me.

"Ok," I said softly as held her. "We will have to deal with that after the game is over. We don't know how much longer this game will go; we only know that right now, this isn't an issue. I believe that whenever this game does end, it will not be an issue then either. The way I feel for you is stronger than medical issues. Please don't worry about that. It does not change who you are or how I feel about you at all. As far as choosing Brooke over you, that situation will sort itself out. You may find that you no longer want to choose me. You may choose Brooke over me. Come what way, you are still my sunshine."

She did not say another word. We stayed like that, motionless aside from my breathing and Penny's sobs until we both fell asleep in the dark.

When I opened my eyes, Penny was still sound asleep. I moved gingerly so as not to wake her, she needed the rest. I climbed out of my bed and placed the covers over Penny so she would remain as comfortable as possible. I quietly collected my wallet, cell phone and cloths before leaving the room. I got ready and was drinking my coffee at the dining room table when Vivian made her way downstairs.

"Ready to go," she asked as she made her way towards me.

She looked nice, wearing a white tank top and tan skirt with white ballet flats. Vivian was able to look charming when she wanted to, but there were other times when she could look sexy enough to steal your breath. She was an enigma to me still.

I nodded in response and got up from the table. I put my coffee cup in the sink and met her at the front door. We left the house and climbed into the little red convertible that Emma had bought for Vivian a while back. She quickly tore out of the driveway and buzzed around the local streets until she jumped on the parkway. I looked over at her, admiring her fearlessness as she drove.

"Can I ask where we are going," I inquired.

"You can ask, but I can't tell you," she laughed back at me.

I flipped the radio on, knowing that continuing this conversation was pointless. Vivian was a rock and she loved torturing me. We rode listening to the radio and not saying much. I did enjoy just looking at her and the lack of conversation was actually refreshing. Vivian wasn't forcing anything from me or pushing me for anything. She was simple. I enjoyed that. I also enjoyed the memories the adventure that Vivian and I had shared when she had purchased this car. Those were very fond memories.

After driving for a little over 2 hours, Vivian finally pulled off the parkway. She whipped her little car around the streets of whatever town we were in until she tore into the parking lot of the Marriott. She pulled right up to the front door, not paying any attention to traffic indicators around her.

"This is where you get off," she said to me as the car came to a complete stop.

I wasn't sure what the deal was, but I did as I was told and opened my door. I stepped out of the car and looked back at Vivian one last time.

"Room 414," she called out as I shut the door behind me.

Without another word, she tore away. I turned and headed into the hotel. I found the elevators and made my way cautiously to the 4th floor. I exited the elevator and found room 414 quickly on my left. I knocked lightly on the door, not sure what at all to expect. I waited patiently but there was no answer.

I knocked again, this time a little more firmly. I waited, though again no one answered the door. I heard something on the other side of the door and then saw something flat slide out from underneath the door. I bent down and picked up a plastic card key off the floor. I could only assume it was for the room I was standing in front of. I stood and immediately tried the key; of course it opened the door. I slowly stepped inside the room and looked around. There were several travel bags scattered around the room and the blinds were drawn so it was mostly dark. I did not see anyone but quickly knew I was not alone.

"Have a seat on the edge of the bed," a voice called from behind the closed bathroom door.

I followed the instructions I was given and made my way to the far edge of the bed. I sat down cautiously and waited. I heard the bathroom door open and more instructions followed.

"There should be a blindfold there, put it on," Emma's voice ordered me.

I knew it was her by her tone, she was unmistakable. I looked around on the bed and quickly found that I was partially sitting on the blindfold. I put it on as I told to do and I waited again. I listened, trying to decipher the sounds around me, but it wasn't working very well. Thankfully, Emma did not make me wait long.

"How was Las Vegas," she asked playfully.

Her voice was now full and clear, meaning she was very close to me. I heard her rummaging around and then I heard something sliding. She always kept me guessing.

"Las Vegas was good," I answered honestly.

"Just good," Emma asked.

"Yes, just good," I confirmed. "There were missing pieces."

"Not to mention a certain fly in the ointment," she laughed. "Not to worry, I heard you were as exceptional as ever to all of the ladies. I really hit the jackpot when I chose you."

She sounded very genuine and unassuming. That was not a tone I was used to from her. It was flattering and humble, not the Emma I had grown to expect. She still had me guessing.

"Thank you," I replied. "We missed you."

"You know, I started our game," she reminded me. "So, I was bummed when I decided not to go to Vegas, but it was important for our firm. Plus, things at home have been tough lately. You remember when Jack saw you at the office; he has been angry and accusing like that a lot lately. I am not sure what is going on with him but he and I have been fighting more and it is affecting my kids, which is starting to piss me off. I will correct Jack soon enough, but that's neither here nor there. It's all part of why you are here today."

"And why is that, exactly," I asked eagerly.

"Eric is here for a soccer tournament, which began last night," Emma informed me. "His game today is at 1pm, though he has already gone over to the field with his team and the coach. Vivian and I will be heading to the game just as soon as you and I are done here."

"I see," I stated. "Where's Jack?"

"He took Lola to Seaworld," she told me. "They needed some time together. Just like us."

I laughed slightly when she made that last statement. She was a one of a kind woman, but I really had no idea what adventure she was taking me on today. I felt a strong pressure on my groin at that point, massaging me up and down through my jeans. The feeling was firm but nice and my dick was reacting to it. I wondered what it was that was handling me as I could tell that Emma's voice was still at a small distance from me.

"If I let you take off the blindfold you have to agree to play by my rules," she offered.

"And if I don't agree to those terms," I playfully challenged her.

"Then you will remain blindfolded and I will torture you," she countered with a devious chuckle.

I thought about my options for a few seconds.

"I agree to your terms for removing the blindfold," I finally said, very confidently.

"I knew you would see it my way," Emma giggled back at me. "Now, it's time for me to make-up for missing Las Vegas. Stand up and remove all your cloths and then you can take off the blindfold."

I did exactly as I was instructed. I stood up off the bed and removed my shirt, throwing it to my left. I unbuttoned my jeans and dropped them quickly, kicking off my shoes in the process. I tore off my boxers, setting my extremely hard dick free from its fabric prison. Finally, I removed the blindfold and saw what was before me.

Emma was sitting in a chair directly across from where I had been sitting. She was completely naked aside from the red patent leather stiletto heels she had on. They had a studded strap that wrapped around Emma's ankle and a steel heel. I saw them and felt all the blood in my body rush to my pelvic region. The blindfold fell out of my hand and to the floor as I could not take my eyes off of this terrifically sexy woman.

"Have a seat," Emma ordered me as she gestured towards where I had been sitting on the bed.

I sat back down, never looking away from her gorgeous body or her sexy legs which she had stretched out and resting on the bed. She looked comfortable, which she always was when she was in control. I sat there, staring at her beautiful breasts and her curvy, tight body. I was still blown away by the one who started it all.

Emma moved her legs, placing them in between my own. She began rubbing the point of her pumps up and down the length of my throbbing shaft. I sighed heavily as clear fluid began to flow from the head of my cock. I groaned when she began stroking my rod between her shoes. It felt phenomenal. The shiny patent leather was cool against my rigid pole as Emma worked her feet back and forth deliberately. I closed my eyes as she continued to massage my member with her sexy shoes as it stood at full attention.

12