Adventures with Penny Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and looked directly into hers. Emma seductively licked her lips which damn near sent me over the edge. She began sliding her steel heel up and down my dick, focusing on running it along the large vein on the underside of my cock. I felt my batch building as she operated on my rod. She placed one shoe on either side of my swollen tool and continued to manipulate it. I growled with delight as she picked up her pace.

Emma continued to use the point of her shoes and steel heels to massage my engorged shaft. She even moved her feet in close enough to rub the studded ankle straps across my pulsating tool. I breathe in and out deeply as Emma focused her attention on my pecker with right shoe and my ball bag with her left shoe. I groaned as she rubbed my sac feverishly and then placed one foot on either side of my stick.

Her sexy shoes began to pinch my pecker a little as she went faster but I did not mind. This felt so good that the small discomfort was even slightly arousing at that moment. Finally, mercifully and with almost no warning, I erupted. I shot streams of cum straight into the air as she finished me off with her feet. My hot seed landed on her sexy shoes, on my thigh, on the bed and on the floor. When I was finished ejaculating, the rest of my load ran down the head of my cock and trickled onto Emma's heels. I shivered and was washed over with waves of pleasure as I sat there. I had never had such an intense orgasm without being inside of a woman.

"How was that," Emma asked casually.

"Beyond words," I replied.

"Good," she purred as she continued to fondle my meatstick with her feet.

I winced slightly as I felt myself begin to get rock hard again quickly. She ran the steel heel along my length repeatedly until I was throbbing again.

"Lay down," she commanded me softly.

I did as I was told, lying back on the bed. My rock hard cock was standing straight up and Emma took definite notice.

"Time for me to get mine," she announced as she rose from her chair.

Emma climbed onto the bed and on top of me. She leaned her head down until our noses touched. I looked deep into her eyes as she reached back and guided my member into her soaking wet gash. I closed my eyes and exhaled as I penetrated her easily. My dick filled her wetness quickly and Emma began rocking herself back and forth on me. I groaned loudly as she felt wonderful.

Emma quickly positioned herself into a squat and began to ride me roughly. She bounced her box up and down on my rod rapidly. I could feel myself pulsating inside her walls. I laid there and enjoyed every second of her efforts. Emma continued to impale herself on my pole swiftly.

Her pace increased to a violent speed when she began moaning loudly. I knew her climax was not far off, nor was my own. She pounded my pecker with her flooded vagina as she bucked and twitched on top of me.

"FUCK YES," she screamed as she came.

Her box was flooded again as her juice flowed throughout her orgasm. I enjoyed her climax, hearing and seeing her peak turned me on. I quickly popped again as Emma was completing her peak of pleasure. She crashed down on top of my cock one final time and then stayed as still as possible while I continued to fill her insides with my semen. I held her thighs down on top of me as I launched rockets of my spunk into her.

Finally she crashed to the bed next to me. We both laid there, breathing heavily, almost in sync. After only a moment or two, Emma sprang to her feet and retreated to the bathroom. I still did not move.

"Get dressed," she called to me from the bathroom.

I did as I was told. I pulled myself up to a sitting position and scoured the room with my eyes. I got off the bed and collected my cloths. I dressed as instructed and sat in Emma's chair when I was done. I waited for her to emerge.

"Let's go," she commanded as she emerged from the bathroom.

She had a baseball cap on her head, her ponytail through the back. She had on a sweatshirt and jeans with sneakers. She wasn't quite the woman who had just ravaged me sexually, she was much more of a mom now.

I followed her out of the room and onto the elevator. We made our way down to the lobby where Vivian was waiting. She smiled at me as we approached her.

"Take my car home," Vivian said to me as she flipped me the keys.

Vivian and Emma started to leave the lobby of the hotel, headed for the parking lot.

"Where are you two going," I asked out of habit and not quite sure why.

"We are going to Eric's game, silly," Vivian laughed back at me before they disappeared through the automatic doors.

I slowly made my way out to the parking lot and found Vivian's little, red convertible. I climbed in and put the top down immediately. The ride home was going to be fun.

12