Adventures with Suzy Ch. 04

Story Info
The adventure continues at Suzy and Bill's house.
5.4k words
4.42
28.2k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bill wrapped up his story about his and Suzy's impromptu orgy in college he announced that he had to use the bathroom. We agreed that we did to and Sue told Bill to use the bathroom upstairs so I could use the one on the first floor. As I got up from the table I looked at Suzy as she gave me directions to the ¾ bath between the den and kitchen. She was staring straight at the bulge in my shorts and her expressive face was lit in a huge smile. I was feeling more comfortable with the idea that Bill was open to sharing his hot wife. I guess helping him masturbate her in their car today and the descriptions of the orgy had relaxed my nerves on that account. I grabbed my erection through my shorts as I thanked her for the directions. Her already smiling eyes brightened even more as I did and she laughed when I promised I'd do my best not to hose down the ceiling.

Bill laughed too and grabbed his own bulge saying "I know what you mean, Dave!"

Suzy laughed with us and told us to hurry up as she had to go too. "And no excess shaking in there boys!" She chided "Shake it more than three times and you're playing with it!" She added still smiling.

"THREE?" I exclaimed "Hell I always thought it was three hundred!" I joked.

Bill stated "It's mine and I'll play with it if I want to!" He stroked his cock in his loose gym shorts a few times for emphasis.

"Not tonight!" Suzy said with authority. "Tonight they're both mine!" Her face was still smiling but it had taken on that serious look again as well.

"Better do as she says Dave." Bill told me.

"I know, when she gets like this there's no arguing with her." I finished the thought for him.

We made our way into the house and Bill pointed out the way to the downstairs bath as he made his way toward the stairs. Once I was finished I made my way back to the deck. I noticed some family portraits on the wall along with some wedding pictures. I told myself I'd have to check them out better later.

When I got back to the deck I saw that Bill had beaten me there. Suzy was nowhere in sight and I figured she had taken her turn in the rest room. Bill was cleaning up his grill and I started to gather empty beer bottles off the table. "Wow, we really put a few away during that story of yours Bill." I told him as I dropped them in the garbage.

"Yeah, well it really is a hot story!" he replied. "I hope it put you at ease some more about partying with us."

"Yeah, it did." I told him "That and this afternoon in that parking lot!" I added "That ranks up there with some of the craziest stuff I ever did!"

"Really? Suzy will be happy to hear that. She just loves stretching people's boundaries." He told me.

"Is this a guys only party or can girls play too?" Suzy asked as she bounced back onto the deck. She was carrying a leather overnight bag and tossed it onto a lounge chair.

"Honey you can always party with us." Bill told her. "Can't she Dave?"

"Absolutely!" I replied "It just wouldn't be as good a party without you."

"There you guys go being sweet again. I really am going to have to eat you guys up!" She proclaimed with that naughty look on her face. "But first I have to get these leftovers away." She proceeded to gather up the leftovers and put them in the fridge and I finished with the beer bottles and used paper plates.

We had been listening to a Pittsburgh rock station from some unseen speakers on the deck. As we were finishing up our cleanup duties The Stones' "Can't ya hear me knockin'" came on and Sue let out a whoop. She went over by the house and opened up a cabinet that was built into the wall. Reaching inside she turned up the music and started dancing.

Bill smiled at his wife and told me "She loves The Stones. They're her all time favorite band."

"Yes sir, Baby!" Suzy exclaimed "The world's greatest rock and roll band!" She continued to dance around as she stowed the condiments.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. Dancin' around in those clothes that had been cutoff so much that they barely covered her. Her nipples pointing out through the thin tee shirt were just as exciting as her sweet ass cheeks sticking out of her short shorts. When she turned sideways and raised her arm, I could see the entire side of her lovely tit. A glimpse of the bottom of her tits was also apparent from under the bottom of the cutoff shirt when she raised her arms over her head. Her breasts were not huge but they looked firm and full. They stood out nicely on their own and bounced as she danced. Her legs were firm and toned and visible all the way to the crease where her hips began. The crotch of her shorts was barely big enough to cover her pussy. It was also very snug and showed off a very pronounced camel toe. Her tummy and hips were visible below her cutoff tee and the view ended well below her bellybutton, just about where her pubes started. Add to that the fact that she was obviously as passionate about music as I was and I was completely turned on by her, Again!

Bill and I stood watching the show she was giving and I couldn't help but think about being at a strip club. I fully expected her to start peeling her clothes off. I knew the difference was that at a strip joint you aren't allowed to touch the girls. Here I knew it would be a requirement! And I couldn't wait!

Almost as if she were reading my mind she seemed to suddenly notice that she was being watched. Bill and I were both leaning against the table watching her with a forgotten beer in our hands. She looked over at us and with a purely wicked grin on her face she began to dance towards us. As the lyrics of the song ended and the funky groove continued she gyrated over to us and said in a sultry tone "The only thing I love more than dancing to The Stones is being watched by a couple hunks while I do it."

"That's the ONLY THING you love better?" Bill asked her.

She smirked at that and answered "Well no, there are lots of things I love better. But almost all of them involve hunky guys!"

"We'll watch everything you want to show us Honey" I told her seriously. She had gotten so close that I could again smell her perfume.

"What else would you like to see?" She asked Bill and me. She continued her dance and started to rub her own body in time to the music. She started out by slowly feeling up her firm breasts under her skimpy tee shirt. Then as one hand stimulated her nipples, her other slid slowly down over her belly and disappeared into her skimpy shorts. Soon her pussy lips were no longer visible. In their place was the outline of a finger. I heard her let out a breath as her finger worked her snatch in time to the music.

By the time the song ended she was right up against us and we set our beers on the table and began to feel her up. She pulled her hand from her shorts and asked "You liked the taste of me you got in the car earlier, didn't you Dave?"

She raised her hand towards my face and I could see it was wet with her juices. "Mmm, I loved it!" I growled. I took her hand firmly in mine and pulled it to my mouth. We looked into each other's eyes as I took her finger into my mouth and sucked the flavorful digit clean. Fully understanding my intentions she groaned and pulled her hand from my mouth to reach down and unsnap her shorts as I reached for her cunt.

Bill meanwhile had both hands under her shirt, twisting her nipples. Her other hand was in his shorts and I could see she was stroking him slowly. When her shorts were unbuttoned I pulled down her zipper and started to work her shorts over her hips. I smiled when I saw there was no underwear to remove. I hadn't really expected any.

While I was doing that, Bill told her "Lift up Suze." She raised her arms and he pulled her shirt up over her head. Her shorts fell to her ankles at the same time her shirt cleared her head, leaving her beautiful body exposed to our hands and mouths.

We practically attacked her and she let out a sexy little whimper as we both took a nipple in our mouth and our hands began to explore her sexy nude body. My right hand went straight to her wet slit. I gently drew my middle finger between her lips, gathering her natural lube on my finger tip before applying it softly to her swollen clit. I flicked over it and felt her shudder before I returned my finger to her open lips.

She wasn't content to let us have our way with her though. Her hands were busy trying to undo my belt buckle after dropping Bill's shorts to the ground with hers. She was having trouble though. Partly because I was bent at the waist so I could suck her nipple. I guess the shivers of excitement she was experiencing didn't help either. "You are not allowed to wear a belt when you come to visit us ever again!" She told me seriously.

"O.K, O.K." I told her "Here, let me do it." I unhooked my belt buckle as she pulled my zipper down. When my buckle was undone she popped my button and my cock sprang free. She squealed with delight and grasped it firmly in her hand.

"Hey, you forgot your underwear too!" She said breathlessly. She ran her thumb over my swollen knob to gather some of my lube and dragged it around my head and down over the ridge. She began to stroke me with her right hand; her left one was at the back of Bill's head. She watched her own hand as her petite fingers grasped my girth, barely able to encircle it.

"I didn't forget them. I just had a hunch I wouldn't need them!" I gasped.

Bill was still working on her left tit. He was squeezing it with his left hand while sucking on her nipple. His right hand stroked the back of her firm thigh and tight ass. I think he was even occasionally teasing her sphincter. I could tell he was sucking hard by the way his cheeks were drawn inward. Occasionally he would pull his head back and it would stretch outward till it would pop free. Her nipples and areolas were very long and puffy by now. They had appeared aroused since she answered the door, but now it was huge! He would then lick it all over, and then graze it with his teeth before drawing it back into his mouth. His tall frame was almost bent in half to allow his wife access to his cock. She stroked him aggressively now as he worked on her tittie.

As exciting as that was to see I just had to get back to her juicy cunt! I reached for it while she stroked my prick. When I got my finger between her lips again I swirled the tip around in a circle at the entrance to her hole. Gradually expanding my circle to include her stiff clit and soft taint. Occasionally probing the tight entrance to her hole. I used my other fingers to massage her puffy lips.

I could smell the perfume on her sensuous neck. I began to kiss it lightly and run my tongue from her shoulder to her earlobe. She was working my neck and shoulder as well. Licking and taking little nips with her teeth.

I gradually began to change my fingers route on her snatch to a figure 8. I would circle her clit at the top and just barely probe the entrance to her hole at the bottom. I went slightly deeper into her on each pass.

I began using my left hand on her ass as Bill was doing to her right. Firmly massaging the muscle's of her ass. I would occasionally pull her firm cheek aside to probe her sphincter, taint and her pussy. Once or twice my fingers met Bill's there and I could feel her shudder again with excitement.

She now had two sets of hands and two mouths working her body. She had a hard stiff dick in each hand and was moaning and writhing with lust. Her legs were shaking with her excitement. I was starting to wonder how long she could keep this up. I was also starting to think about breaking it up myself, long enough to get her sprawled out on this table behind me. I needed to get my tongue in her sweet pussy soon!

Just as I was about to spin her onto the table she broke it up herself. She abruptly released our cocks and put a hand on each of our chests. Pushing us back until we both stood up to face her. We were back to leaning against the table as we had been when she was dancing. She was flushed and covered in a fine sheen of sweat. As in the car earlier today, she was gorgeous. "You guys are going to make me cum!" She gasped.

"That's what we want to do." Bill told her.

"Yeah, I was just about to replace my finger with my mouth!" I added, trying to reach for her cunt again.

"NO!" She stated firmly. "Yunz already got me off once today!" She sank to her knees and grabbed our dicks again and said "NOW IT'S MY TURN!" With that she ran her tongue over and around Bill's swollen knob. She turned toward me and stopped with my raging cock just inches from her mouth and looked me straight in the eye. I think my heart stopped too with the anticipation. She licked her lips as she looked at me and said softly "Don't you remember? I wanted you to come over so I could pay you back for today's wonderful climax!"

I was speechless. I gazed into those smoldering blue eyes, looked at her expressive face that now projected sheer lust, and at her parted lips just inches from my cockhead and I was in a trance. I felt my dick twitch in her hand but other than that I was unable to reply.

She looked down at my cock. The tip of her tongue came out ever so slightly to tease her upper lip. I held my breath and my cock jerked again in her hand. The corners of her sensuous mouth turned up slightly as she looked back to my eyes. "REMEMBER?" she asked more forcefully. I felt Bill nudge me with his elbow and I realized I had to answer her. I stuttered a second before I took a deep breath and said "Yeah, yeah Suze, I remember!"

The pause ended right there. She growled as she leaned forward slowly and her mouth engulfed my cock. In one long slow move she slipped her lips up over my head and started up my shaft. She kept going till she had me almost completely in her mouth and I could feel the entrance to her throat. She paused again and made that satisfied growl sound again and I felt it go through my cock and reverberate through my body!

Gazing down at her lust filled face, those smoldering eyes and her lovely lips stretched around the shaft of my prick took my breath away again. And again her eyes took on that look of pride and self satisfaction. She gradually pulled her mouth back up the length of my dick, her cheeks pulled in with suction as she went. When she had backed off till just my swollen head was in her mouth I felt her tongue go to work on it. I felt myself twitch in her mouth again and thought I was going to come right then.

She pulled back and my cock sprang free of her mouth with an audible pop. I gasped and she smiled up at me with a look of power and asked "Poor Baby, you're ready to cum already. Aren't you?" She gently stroked my cock in her face as she waited for a reply.

I felt Bill nudge me again and I struggled for something to say. "Uh, um." I took a deep breath and almost whispered "Yeah, I guess I am." Gaining control of myself I ran my fingers through her hair at the side of her head and told her "You've had me hard almost continually since lunch time!"

She smiled at that and kissed the very tip of my prick and said "I know. But isn't the anticipation thrilling?!"

"Very!" I managed to whisper as I looked into her sexually charged eyes.

Still smiling with self confidence she turned her attention to Bill. "What about you hubby? You probably won't take long either, will you?" She asked him before sucking his long dick into her mouth. Bills cock was a good bit longer than mine. She could only go about half way up its length, but I noticed he didn't stretch her lips as far as I did. I remember hoping that girth was as important to her as length.

Bill ran his fingers through her golden hair at the other side of her head and groaned "You've had me hard since just after lunch you little vixen! I would think it's safe to say that neither one of us will last very long!"

She leaned back on her heels and Bill and I kept our hands on either side of her head. Her face lit up completely at that and she stroked us both slowly but firmly. "GOOD!" She exclaimed. "If I make you both cum in my mouth right now then when it comes time for yunz to fuck me, you'll both last longer!"

She wasted now more time after that. The teasing and foreplay were over. She leaned in and took the head of her husband's prick in her mouth and her head rolled side to side as she swirled it with her tongue. She then took it deep in her mouth, paused and took a little more. Bill moaned and she bobbed her head a few times before turning her attention to me.

She gave me roughly the same treatment. She sucked my head in and swirled her tongue. She took me deep and after a pause I felt her throat fight off a gag before she took a little more. Her head bounced up and down a few times and I could feel her tongue work the ridge of my cockhead each time.

Back and forth she went. Sucking us both equally. She managed to take a little more of our cocks each time. It took her a little longer and some adjustment of her angle to engulf all of Bills long dick. And she seemed to struggle a little bit with my thickness at first. But eventually she was taking us both to the hilt. She mixed up the bobbing motion with long licks of her tongue. Up and down the length of our shafts she lapped at us. Sometimes she would go farther and lick our balls. At one point she rubbed both of our pricks against her face at the same time, leaving her beautiful face glistening with her own saliva and our pre-cum.

Soon Bill and I were moaning and fucking her lovely face in turn. We both still had one hand on each side of her head, holding her hair back and guiding her mouth onto our cocks. Back and forth she went. Her hands jacking off whichever dick wasn't in her hungry mouth. She was also moaning with pleasure, clearly getting off on the pleasure she was giving us.

At one point when we were clearly getting close, she kept her fingers on my shaft as her mouth descended on it. I saw her red fingernails disappear under her lips with my cock. She did this a few times and I wondered if she was trying to stretch her mouth further. When her digits were good and wet she looked up at me with smiling eyes and moved her hand to my balls. As she continued to suck my cock I felt her wet fingers slid up under my balls and start to tickle my ass. Taking the hint I groaned and spread my feet farther apart. She pulled her wet mouth of my surging prick and smiled at me saying "ATTABOY!" She engulfed my jerking prick again and swirled her tongue around it a few times before returning to her husband.

When her mouth left me I sprang free. With her hand now teasing my sphincter I suddenly had no stimulation on my dick. My free hand went automatically to my cock and I started stroking it. She saw me do this out of the corner of her eye and seemed to smile again. At least as much as a girl can smile with 9 inches of hard cock pulsing in her mouth! I tried to maintain the same rhythm that she had been using. I watched her do the same finger wetting trick on Bill and saw him shift his feet in anticipation.

Before too long she had her middle fingers up to the second knuckle of each of our asses as we both jacked off madly. She stroked in and out of our assholes in time with all the other action. Her face was flushed with power and eagerness. She stopped sucking us for a moment and just watched as we stroked ourselves for her while she fingered us. When she turned her open mouth to me I pulled my foreskin back as far as I could and fucked her hot wet mouth. When she turned to Bill he did the same and I continued to stroke myself off right next to her face.

We were all three groaning and panting. Suzy paused her sucking and looked up at us. "That's it boys, cum for me!" She said her voice and face full of passion. "DON'T HOLD BACK! GIVE IT TO ME!"

I wanted to tell her that I couldn't hold back if I wanted to but all that came out was a moan. Just then Bill let out a roar and started to cum. Suzy gave a squeal of delight as his first shot hit her in the side of her face! She turned towards him and practically inhaled his pulsing cock. I saw him twitch twice more in her mouth and saw her throat move as she gulped down his jizz. That was all I could take and as I jerked my hand up and down I too let out a yell and sprayed the other side of her face!

12