Adventures with Suzy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy pulled her mouth from Bill's still spewing prick and yelled "YEAH BABY!" Bill and I both shot her again in the face, our loads both landing together on her nose and lips. She turned toward me and engulfed my cockhead. As I continued to jackoff in her mouth she sucked the tip of my prick greedily. She shoved her finger deeper into my ass and I jerked as she swallowed all I gave her.

Bill was still Cuming and shot onto her cheek and I think some went in her ear. She turned back to him and my next spurt went onto her neck, shoulder and in her hair. She was breathing heavily through her nose and groaning with pleasure at the results of her work. Bill and I were also groaning our approval as we continued to cum both on her face and in her mouth.

Soon I was spent and as she tried to suck on me yet again I was far too sensitive. Her finger in my ass was causing me to jump around and I couldn't take anymore. I fought to pull her hand from under my crotch and push her head away from my sensitive prick. She took the hint and pulled her finger out of my ass causing me to shout again as she turned her attention back to her husband.

She only got one more squirt out of him before he too pushed her away. I looked over at Bill as he leaned back against the table and tried to catch his breath. We were both panting and sweating. Our legs were wobbly and we had to hold onto the table to keep from collapsing. Bill noticed me looking his way and returned my glance. We both broke out with a huge grin as I told him again "Yes sir Bill that sure is some wife you've got there!" He gasped for breath and shook his head affirmatively in reply.

Suzy was also panting and covered with sweat. Her face and neck were also covered in our jizz. However she looked as happy as we did. In fact, as she leaned back on her heels and surveyed the fruits of her labor she looked quite pleased with herself. Before her stood two completely drained and sated men. She smiled as she began to wipe the cum from her face with her fingers and lick it off as if she still hadn't had enough! "Yunz are still going to be able to fuck me tonight, right guys?"

"We'll need a break first." Bill answered "But I'm sure with a little rest, another beer, some of your usual antics and maybe some of what's in your bag we might be able to help you out honey.

"Yeah, what's in the bag Suze?" I asked. I remember thinking when I saw it earlier that it probably had sex toys in it. I hadn't had much time to think about it though as we were soon distracted by the events that unfolded.

"You wanna see?" She asked happily. "I'll go get it!" She spun around to retrieve it from the chair she had put it on. She didn't get up to walk there though. Instead she crawled away from us on her hands and knees. She wiggled her sweet ass at us the whole way there and it was a lovely sight indeed. Her pussy lips were still enflamed with excitement and looked very inviting. Even as spent as I was, I was also aware that I hadn't gotten to eat her pussy yet!

"Look at her!" Bill said "She's trying to get us fired up again already!"

"Yeah well, I don't know about you but it's working for me." I admitted.

When Suzy got to the bag she stood and turned with it in her hands. She still had that naughty grin as she asked "What do you think is in this bag Dave?" She started back towards us with a very enticing strut.

As I watched her I told her of my suspicions earlier and how she had made me forget all about it. She was of course very pleased to hear that and opened the bag as she approached us. As she got closer she peered into the bag and said "Well let's see. There MIGHT be some naughty stuff in here." Bill chuckled at her and went to the fridge for three fresh beers. I slid gratefully into the nearest chair with a groan.

"You sound tired Dave." Suzy said, feigning concern. "You still want to see what's in the bag?" She asked as she slid easily into the chair next to me.

"Well, I'm still curious." I told her as I gratefully accepted a cold beer from Bill and took a long drink.

Suzy said "This is our party bag. We don't break it out for all our guests. Do we dear?"

"Most but not all." Bill answered. "Do you get high Dave?" He asked me as he reached into the bag and pulled out a handcrafted wooden bowl and a small bag of weed. He took a seat next to Suzy as he looked at me for a response.

"As a matter of fact, I do." I told him.

He started to pack the pipe and Suzy said "That's cool! We don't get high all that much. Just when we're partying with special friends." She smiled her bright smile at me as she said this.

"Wow, I'm flattered" I told her. Then added "But that's too big a bag for that little bowl. Unless there's a lot more smoke in there!"

Suzy's smile widened at that and Bill grinned to. "Why don't you show him Babe? Just dump it out on the table." He suggested.

"Good idea. We need to sort this out and see what still works and what doesn't anyway." She said as she upended the bag. I had expected a few of sex toys but was unprepared for what I saw as the bags contents spilled out onto the table. There were condoms and furry handcuffs. I saw dildos of various sizes and vibrators of different colors and shapes. There were things with straps attached and bottles and jars of what I assumed were lubricants. A few of the items were completely alien to me.

"Whoa!" I said as Bill lit the bowl and passed it to me. I took it from him and drew in a hit as I scanned the collection in front of me.

Suzy picked up a smooth wooden cock that was about my length but thinner than me. "This is one of my favorites!" She claimed. I noticed that it was the same type of wood as the pipe I was now passing her. They were both made of mahogany and the craftsmanship was fantastic.

As she took a deep toke, Bill let his out and told me "We got the bowl and that dildo from the same guy when we were on vacation in Jamaica. He claimed it was an scaled down replica of his own dick and of course Suzy had to have proof before she bought it!" He grinned at her when he said this.

She tried to hold in her hit as she told me "Hey, I believe in truth in advertising!"

"So?" I asked "Was it accurate?" I took a swig of beer before Bill passed me the bowl again.

Suzy got a dreamy look on her face and answered "Yes! And, scaled down was an exaggeration!"

Bill lost his hit when he broke out in laughter "She had to try out both a few times to be sure though."

"I didn't hear you complaining. His pretty wife kept you pretty busy most of the time!" Sue countered.

"Most of the time. Until she volunteered to help you with this!" Bill told her as he pointed to the wooden toy. Seeing my upraised eyebrows he continued "Oh yeah, she's full of surprises."

Suzy quipped "I didn't hear any complaints out of you about that either."

"Hell no. I was spent and stoned out of my gourd!"

"It was one hell of an afternoon wasn't it?" Suzy asked whimsically.

"Yes it was." Bill said as they looked lovingly at each other, obviously both enjoying the memory.

Snapping out of her reverie Suzy Got up from the table "Well, if I plan on getting a kiss when I get laid tonight I better go shower and brush my teeth!" She accepted the pipe from me and took one last hit. She winked at me, and blew Bill a kiss. Still holding her hit in she turned and started for the house. Bill and I watched her naked ass as she went and when she got to the door she turned to be sure we were watching and flashed us her smile before she disappeared inside.

12