Adventures with Suzy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to the younger girl was another blond, only this chick's hair was darker. She was more of a dirty blond. She was also a good bit taller than the other two and had huge tits and a full figure to match. She actually had a very well proportioned body. But she was just a big girl in height and seemed larger next to the petite girls she was posing with. I remembered the story of the orgy in collage and Bills description of Suzy's best friend. What was her name? Jill! I'll bet that's who that is, I thought to myself. She was very pretty in her own right and the three of them together made for a very hot picture. Especially since the traditional long wedding gowns had been rejected for tight dresses that were cut low in the front and only came to mid thigh. Add to that the fact that they were standing at an angle to the camera and each had a slit up the leg of her dress, showing lots of thigh, and they were a very sexy trio indeed.

I had to peel my gaze from that picture so I could check out the others. There was one of the same three girls plus two more. The five of them were obviously in a bar somewhere and were all dressed to kill. The two other girls were also very attractive; one was short and had long black hair and big dark eyes. She looked to be about Suzy's sister's age. Her boobs were not very big and she had a slender waist but her hips were full. Her legs were thicker than that of the other girls but looked very firm. In fact they looked powerful. She had a very pretty smile on a rather small looking mouth, and was overall pretty hot. The other girl was a redhead and a little older than the rest, except Suzy who I'd found out was older than I'd thought. This other girls hair wasn't red exactly but more of an auburn. She had very pretty eyes that were grey or green. I couldn't tell from the photo. Her mouth was wide and her lips were full. They were the kind of lips I'd imagined when Joe had described Brenda's mouth. Her face was actually striking and almost drew attention away from her body. This would be a shame, because her body was pretty hot too. Her top was cut very low, as were all the girls in the picture. It showed a lot of cleavage from a serious set of tits. In contrast her body was rather slender and her hips didn't flare out much at all. She was taller than all of the other girls except Jill. Her legs were long and lean and every muscle was visible. All five girls were pretty hot in their own way. As the old saying goes "I'd do 'em!"

When you added in the poses, they were all knockouts. They were all standing in line with their arms around each other's shoulders and kicking their left leg in the air. They were either imitating a line of chorus girls or they were all showing off their shoes and legs. All five were wearing very high heels and very short, tight skirts or dresses.

My eyes naturally returned to Suzy as she was the only one I knew personally. I checked her out pretty well and thought of what she looked like when she climaxed. I also thought about what she looked like right now. She was out there on the patio nude! And here I am looking at her picture. Was I fucking crazy?! Off I went to the shower!

When I entered the small bathroom I turned on the water full blast and jumped in. It was a good bit colder than the air or my body temperature and I caught my breath in shock. After a moment I put my head under the hard spray and let it wash over me. I made a mental note to wash myself well as I was planning on getting laid again.

Just then the bathroom door opened and I heard Suzy say "I brought some clean towels, I wasn't sure if there were any in here or not." As I thanked her I turned and looked through the frosted glass at her naked form. The view was distorted but her body was still fresh in my mind and I immediately thought about asking her to join me in here. I knew that she just had a shower but I wanted to revive my cock one way or another so I could have her again.

Apparently she was reading my mind yet again because before I could say anything else she asked "Would you like somebody to wash your back?"

I told her I would love that and she said she had a special body wash upstairs that I would really like. She told me to wait right here and she'd go get it. I told her I wasn't about to leave as she left the room.

I'd already had three hard orgasms in the last twelve hours and while I wasn't an old man yet, I wasn't exactly a teenager anymore either. I was used to masturbating daily or sometimes every other day. As a bachelor I actually got laid (as often as possible) about once a month or so. Sometimes more on a good month. I had a few dates since I'd moved back to town where we'd done it twice, but I was about to try for four!

I heard the door open and Suzy saying "Your gonna love this. Turn around and put your hands on the wall." I didn't question her; I simply did as I was told. I heard the bathroom door close and then the shower door open and heard her step in with me. I resisted the urge to turn around and look at her. I was well aware of the power of anticipation. Apparently my cock was too because knowing this sexy woman was in a shower with me, I had managed a half a hard-on.

I heard her open a bottle of something and then felt a sponge on my back. The small shower was almost immediately filled with a wonderful aroma. It wasn't a smell I can describe. It wasn't a girly kinda smell but it was...well, sexy. And the feeling it left on my back was very nice too. It was soothing, yet stimulating. I found out later that it was an organic body wash that had natural stimulants and pheromones.

She started between my shoulder blades and worked up to my neck. I lowered my head and she worked it into my neck and shoulders. She was scrubbing gently and it felt like a wet massage, stimulating, yet relaxing. She worked down to my shoulder blades and worked each one in a circular motion. She kept up these circles down my spine and worked outward to include my sides. Her other hand was also in constant motion over my body.

It felt so good that I closed my eyes and was just concentrating on the sensations. After she had my back all soaped up I was expecting her to move down to my ass. Instead she reached around and started that gentle scrubbing on my chest. She stepped in closer and I could feel a hard pair of nipples grazing my back. I imagined this stuff felt very good on her tits and was glad she was stimulating herself as well.

She worked the sponge down over my stomach and she grazed my loins with it. I let out a low groan of anticipation. She brought the sponge down along the side of my hip. She grazed the edge of my pubic hair and as she touched the top of my leg she brought it back around and ran it softly across my ass. She rubbed it firmly over both cheeks before drawing it up between them like she was wiping my ass. I gasped at the sensation and said "I was wondering how long it would take you to get to the good stuff!" I heard a little giggle behind me and waited for more of a reply. Instead of saying anything she pulled the sponge from my body and I heard the bottle pop open again. I told her "I know you're a firm believer in anticipation. And I want you to know this feels fantastic! I just hope you'll let me return the favor." I heard a low growl behind me. It was a sound I hadn't heard from Suzy before. It dawned on me that the giggle I'd heard before didn't sound quite right either. Before I had a chance to really think about this I felt the sponge slip down between my ass cheeks again. I gasped harder this time as she worked it against my sphincter. The sensation was incredible and I opened my eyes to see that I was almost completely hard.

She worked the sudsy sponge lower and reached between my legs. I spread them apart to allow her. I groaned with pleasure and anticipation as she worked the sudsy sponge through my crotch and around my balls. I had my feet spread as far apart as the small stall would allow. I even bent over farther to allow her better access, inviting her to have her way with me.

She rubbed her tits harder against my back and groaned too. Something wasn't quite right though. The sounds I was hearing weren't any sounds I'd heard Suzy make before, and I had heard her make quite a few last night and again this morning. Plus the tits that were pressed against my back didn't feel as firm as I remembered. The problem was that I couldn't focus. For that matter I was having a hard time even forming the idea's in my mind at all! I was still feeling the effects of last night; I had a good hit off the bowl and a beer and a half already today so I had a buzz going already. Add to that the smell and feel of this body wash and the skilled hands that were working it over my body and I could barely think at all! I did know that my prick was now fully aroused.

Soon one of those hands started working my balls from underneath while the other started to massage my ass cheeks. I pushed backward in reflex. I heard a sigh from behind me and again it didn't seem right.

Just then my thoughts were jumbled again as the hands came out from between my legs and ass and encircled me. The body behind me pushed tighter to mine as those hands reached around my sides and grasped my cock. One hand held me still while the other worked the sponge over my head. It felt incredible and I looked down to watch. What I saw made me catch my breath. The arms and hands were barely tanned at all! There was no wedding ring! Suzy had been wearing red nail polish on long, manicured nails and these were short and bare! My mind reeled and my legs quivered as I asked breathlessly "Who are you?!"

I heard an unfamiliar giggle behind me before a voice whispered in my ear "Does it matter?" She rubbed her body firmly against mine as she ran the sponge over and around the head of my hard prick. I noticed that IT didn't care who she was. IT was now as hard as ever! I tried to find an answer and all that came out was another groan of pleasure. She giggled again and wrapped the sponge around my shaft and began running it up and down my hard length. I leaned back into her and managed to say "A guy likes to know who's making him feel this good." I tried to turn my head to see her but she moved aside and all I saw was short black hair

"So it feels good? You like what I'm doing?" She asked softly. She kept stroking me with the sponge and was now fondling my balls with her other hand.

"Of course I like it!" I told her "Can't you tell?" I clenched the muscles in my crotch to make my dick flex for emphasis.

I heard her gasp before she told me "Your hard enough, I guess you don't care too much." She squeezed my cock firmly and asked "Does anonymous sex excite you?"

I thought about it for a second before answering. "I guess it does. I've never experienced anything like this before. But your right, I am very excited! And I still wanna do what I said before."

"What's that?" She asked, going back to stroking me slowly.

"I do wanna return the favor. I wanna make you feel this good too!"

"Oh, I feel pretty good right now. And I don't know you either. I've never seen your face and only know what Suzy told me about you, which wasn't much. I'd say that's pretty anonymous too. And I know I'm very excited right now!"

"I want to feel how excited you are!" I tried to turn around and she tightened her grip around my waist and squeezed my prick.

"Not yet." She told me "Just relax and enjoy." She went back to stroking my cock with her bare hand as she started to work the sponge over my belly and chest. I reached back with one hand and began caressing her hip and leg. They felt big but firm. She turned her body toward my hand and my fingers slid up the inside of her thigh to her pussy. She had a full bush and I could feel her labia was big and puffy. They were slick with her own arousal and I slid a finger easily between them. I heard a sharp intake of breath as my finger started to enter her and she pushed against my hand.

"You're not relaxing." She whispered as I started to work my finger into her.

"What you're doing to me makes relaxing out of the question! Plus I can tell by how wet you are that you don't really want me to relax, do you?

"No." she whispered as she rolled her hips in time with my finger.

I stroked in and out of her and asked "What do you want me to do?" She whimpered as a reply and I asked "Do you want me to fuck you?" She groaned and stroked my cock harder and kissed my back in response before whispering "Yes". I sensed that she was a bit shy about talking dirty and since she was playing the anonymous game I was going to make her say what she wanted.

"Yes what?" I asked while working my finger in her. "'yes you want me to fuck you?"

She pushed against my fingers and rolled the palm of her hand over my swollen head, causing me to shiver and I heard a faint "Hmm HM"

"What's that mean? Do you want fucked or not?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck me." She finally said quietly, before kissing my back again.

"You know I have to turn around to do that? If you want this cock inside you I have to turn around. You have to let me go." I told her as I slipped my finger out of her. I made sure to drag it up over her clit as I withdrew it.

I felt her shudder from my finger and relax her grip on my dick and I started to turn to my right. She spun to her left and bent as far over as the little shower would allow. She kept her face forward and when I got turned around all I could see was the short black hair on the back of her head. That and her slender waist that led to a wide set of hips, and a plump ass pointed directly at me.

I put one hand on the small of her back and used the other to point my cockhead between her swollen lips. She pushed back against me and I backed off. I heard a frustrated whimper as I rubbed myself on her lips.

"Tell me what you want baby!" I said as I kept teasing her. "Ask and you shall receive!" I pushed just my head into her before withdrawing again. "If you want more of that you have to tell me." I said gently

"Put it in me." She said so quietly I almost couldn't hear her.

She pushed back against me and again I retreated "Put what in you honey? Tell me what you want!"

"PUT YOUR DICK IN ME! FUCK ME!" She finally cried. I pushed forward and she pushed back and we both groaned in relief. I sank my hard dick in to the hilt and held it there as we savored the moment. Finally she started to buck her hips against mine and panted "C'mon, fuck me!"

So I did. I began with slow and sensual strokes. Her pussy was snug and I slowly withdrew till only my head remained. Then I pushed myself back in gradually until my loins were pressed against her full ass. I gave one extra push with my hips and as the top of her head bumped the corner of the shower stall I withdrew slowly again.

I did this several times before shuffling my feet back and telling her to move back too. She did gladly and put both hands up on the wall for support. I told her I didn't want to hurt her, I wanted to make her feel good, and I again slid into her to the hilt. She let out a groan each time I entered her.

I held her where her narrow waist flared out to her wide hips. Thinking of the phrase "child bearing hips" I thought to myself "Dave, I think you're a mother fucker again!"

She matched my movements and we fucked slowly. We were both moaning with pleasure and we gradually increased our tempo. Her pussy felt wonderful and I could tell by the sounds she was making that she liked it too. I could also tell by the way she fucked back against me. I had to tell her "I don't know who you are yet but you're a great fuck baby!" She responded with a groan and pushed back harder against me. She reached back between her legs and began fondling my balls.

Our pace quickened naturally and before long we were fucking hard and fast. I still couldn't see her face so I watched as my cock disappeared into her wet snatch. I reveled in the sight of her lips clinging to me as I withdrew and my hips slamming into her plump ass when I slammed it home. I also enjoyed the way her flesh bounced each time. The slapping together of our bodies could easily be heard over the sound of the shower as could the whimper she made with each collision.

As we fucked she would occasionally roll her head with pleasure and I could almost see her face. Her moans and whimpers were getting louder with each stroke. I knew that she was close to cumming and I wanted to see her face when she did. I wanted to watch her cum!

"I have to know who you are!" I said grasping her wrist. I spun her around and looked into those huge dark eyes from the barroom photo! "Hey, you're the chick from that picture!"

"What picture?" She gasped. She was surprised from the abrupt end of our fuck. I could see the frustration in her eyes so I slid my prick back into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we moaned again in unison at the feeling of our coupling even though I wasn't in as deeply as before.

I kissed her neck softly and she purred "So, what's your name?" I asked softly.

She cocked her head to one side and bit her lower lip while looking up at me with those big eyes. She thought for a moment and said "I don't think I wanna tell you yet. I mean all I know about you is that your name is Dave and that you just met Suzy and Bill yesterday. Well, that and you have a nice cock....and, well, Suzy told me you love eating pussy." She actually blushed and her voice softened as she said this. The way she cocked her head and bit her lip was adorable. Those dark eyes were very inviting and as I looked into them I saw her desire. I pulled her tight to my body and kissed her. Our arms tightened around each other as our lips met. Her tongue assaulted the inside of my mouth as we kissed and started to feel each other up. The need to know her name was erased by our passion. I guess it was sexy not really knowing who she was because I was no longer concerned with it. I just wanted to keep fucking her.

We kissed and groped and grasped at each other as our bodies moved together. I felt her wetness on my balls. She was soaked and gasped into my mouth as she pushed herself against my cock. I was a little taller than her so I couldn't go as deeply as before while standing face to face.

I pushed her against the wall, a little harder than I intended and she yelled out in surprise. My prick had slipped out of her in the process I grabbed one of her big thighs and pulled it up next to my hip. She took the hint and wrapped her leg around me. It was strong and squeezed me hard to her. She grasped me firmly and fucked against me as I slipped back into her. We were two strangers working together for a common erotic goal.

The angle still wasn't right and I groaned as she whimpered. We wouldn't be denied though and I put my hand under her knee to lift her leg higher. She leaned an elbow against the side wall to give me access. She wanted me to take her and I stepped under her with one foot while squatting slightly. She again guided me towards our goal and as my swollen cock slipped in and out of her she whispered "FUCK ME!" I got my elbow under her knee and lifted her leg until it touched her tit.

I entered her slowly but firmly and we both groaned with relief. I pushed myself into her to the hilt and stopped. We looked into each other's eyes as we savored the moment. We both adjusted our stance to prepare for more hard fucking to come.

With her knee in the crook of my elbow I was actually standing facing her other leg as she leaned sideways against the wall. I put my other hand on her shoulder and started to gently stroke in and out of her. She brought her free hand to my neck and held on tight as she bit her lip again and made a noise in her throat as she worked her hips to match me. She was soon pushing her pussy onto me harder and told me "C'mon baby, give it to me!" We both looked down to watch my hard cock fuck in and out of her.