Adventures with Suzy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave it to her like she wanted it. I started pounding into her and she started to urge me on "OH, YEAH! RIGHT LIKE THAT! THAT'S IT, GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK ME! YEAH, BABY. FUCK ME HARD!" I did my best to fuck her as hard and long as I could. I knew my weary body wouldn't allow me to keep up this pace for long in this position but I wanted to give her what she wanted. What she needed! It was a real turn on hearing her talk like that after her earlier shyness.

I lost all track of time and we were both sweating despite the shower spraying on us. I didn't know if I could cum or not so I just kept fucking her while my legs held out. She kept up her encouragement and that seemed to help me keep going. Considering how she blushed when she talked about my cock before, she was not shy at all now. She ordered me to "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard!" I continued to pound into her and she told me "Oh fuck! Your cock feels so good! Oh baby, you're gonna make me cum!" I knew I was getting to the end of my stamina but that kept me going. I forced myself to keep hammering her snatch until her dirty talk turned into moans. Soon her sentences were broken by pants "OH, MMM, YES, OH, FUCK, ME, OH, AH, OH, OH, MM, YES! YES! OH, OH, AH, AH, AH, AAH, AAH, AAH, YES, FUUHHK!"

I knew I had her cumming and tried to keep going as long as I could but my legs were getting weak and I was getting light headed. I could feel her cum soaking my cock and balls. I could hear the squishing noise of my cock as it plunged in and out of her. I finally couldn't take anymore and pushed myself as deep as I could. We both let out a yell and she clutched my neck hard as I lifted her off her toes.

I locked my knees so I could stay deep inside her and we kissed again, hard and wet. When we came up for air I told her that I was exhausted and couldn't go anymore. At least not standing up! She said she wanted me to cum too and that we could go to the spare bedroom. I said we could go but not to worry about me cumming as I was having a great time regardless.

We disentangled and after shutting off the now cool shower we got out and dried each other off. She took my cock in her mouth as she was drying my legs and licked it clean. Her mouth felt as good as her snatch and I told her I wanted more of that, once we were laying down. She smiled up at me, her big dark eyes flashing with excitement, and said "Let's go!" We gathered up our clothes and without bothering to put them on we left the steamy bathroom. I followed her upstairs and we went into the bedroom right next to Suzy and Bills. Suzy was nowhere in sight and I figured she was out on the patio soaking up the sun.

We wasted no time pulling back the covers and just jumped on the bed, and on each other. We started out kissing each other on the mouth and progressed to kissing elsewhere. As I was kissing her titties and licking her nipples I thought about the difference between her body and Suzy's. This girl's tits had sagged a bit and her hips and thighs were heavier than they were in the picture downstairs. It was a sure sign that she had kids. I wondered if she was married too. She wasn't wearing a ring. If she was, where was her husband? Was he as free with his wife as Bill was? By now I was kissing my way down over the slight paunch of her belly and she was running her fingers through my hair and whispering how good it was.

She told me she wanted to suck me off and I told her she had to wait her turn. I wanted to taste her cum. "But I want to make you come too." She whispered. I continued my journey down her body and told her I didn't think I could yet anyway. I told her to relax and enjoy and she could pay me back later.

When I got to her bush it was pretty thick and I thought it may be another sign of motherhood. She may have been too busy with kids to spend time on herself. I licked my way around and though the thick tangle of hair. I actually do prefer a woman's pubes to be trimmed neat so they don't get in my way but I didn't want her to know that or be embarrassed. She was anyway and apologized for it saying; "I just haven't had time." Just as I thought. She pushed my head lower to get me past her hairy mess and she spread her legs wide for me. I licked at the tops of her thighs and she writhed, trying to get her snatch in my face.

She told me again that I didn't have to do this, that it was my turn to cum. I told her I wanted to. I reminded her of what Suzy had told her about me. I could taste her cum on her inner thighs and it was tangy but not at all unpleasant. She might not take the time to trim but she at least takes the time to keep it clean.

I moved closer to her snatch and the flavor got stronger. She had long lips and they were swollen with arousal. Her clitoris was also extended and trying to peek out from her hood and all the hair. I sucked one of her lips into my mouth and licked it clean. Her strong taste was very arousing and I rubbed my hardness into the bedspread. After cleaning one puffy lip I moved on to the next one and gave it the same loving attention.

She was still running her fingers through my hair and as I brought my tongue closer to her swollen nub she lifted her hips to meet me. "Oh yeah!" she told me "Lick me there!" She was very excited and I knew it wouldn't take much to make her climax again. As I was so exhausted I decided not to drag it out to long. I wanted to get her off again since I could tell she needed it, but I was starting to think I needed a nap afterward.

I used my hand to push her hair out of the way and started licking her clit. She brought one hand down to help me and apologized again. I looked up at her and our eyes met. I told her softly "Shh, just enjoy. I want to bring you off again. I want to taste you." She replied with a moan and pulled my face back into her. I drove my tongue back into her pussy.

She jerked when I sucked her stiff clit between my lips and pulled my head back till it popped free. Then I started to tongue her quickly and lightly all over her clit and lips. She continued to writhe on the bed and lift her lips to my face. She was trying to find a rhythm but I hadn't set one yet. I was purposely being erratic with my licks. I knew that when I did start a regular routine she would fall into it, and get off, quickly. I ran my tongue up between her lips, and then I quickly went side to side across her nub. Then I licked one lip and across her clit again. I went down over both her lips gently before sucking the other one hard into my mouth and rolling it between my lips. I kept up this random treatment until she was going crazy. Pulling my face back again I looked at her enflamed snatch. It was flushed and lewdly open to me. I blew a stream of hot breath on it. "Oh fuck!" She said "Quit teasing me? Please?"

Well that did it; she had said the magic word. I began to set a steady rhythm then. I brought my tongue up through her lips and flicked it over her clit. Then I did it again. It took her a couple of repetitions to realize I wasn't going to change up on her again, and when she did she used her free hand to pull my face into her. She rocked her pussy in time with my tongue.

She was panting and her cunt was flowing freely as I kept up the new routine; lap up at the entrance to her hole, then flick my tongue over and around her clit. Over and over I did this and she was going crazy with her need to cum.

I decided to finish her off and pulled my knees up under me so I was kneeling between her legs. I had lost my rhythm as I did this and she squealed in frustration. I knew she was really close and when I sunk two fingers in her she let out a yell. My tongue went back to her clit, really attacking it now as I thrust my fingers in and out of her.

She went over the edge and I kept up my assault on her sex. Soon she couldn't hold her bush out of the way any longer and put both hands on the back of my head as she lifted her ass of the bed and screamed. I took this as my cue and sank my fingers as deep into her as I could before I turned my palm face up to cup my chin and began to stroke her g-spot. At the same time I sucked her clit between my teeth and flicked my tongue over it quickly. She screamed again.

She still had her hips in the air, pushing herself against my face and I got my other hand under her fleshy ass to help her. I rubbed her g-spot hard and sucked her clit like a miniature dick as she went over the edge and beyond. "OH YES! OH FUCK! OH YES. OHH, OHH!" She came long and hard and I was wondering how long she could keep this up when suddenly she dropped her ass to the bed. "STOP!" She cried. "No more!"

She straightened out her left leg and brought her right one up and over my head and rolled onto her belly. She was practically crying as she told me "That's enough. You're gonna to kill me!" Her body was beside me now and I leaned over and kissed her meaty ass. She squealed and I ran my full tongue up her back and kissed her neck. She flinched as she was sensitive all over.

I flipped over on my back beside her and she turned to lay her head on my chest. She reached down and fondled my still hard prick gently. "I still want to get you off, but right now I need to rest." She told me "You really wore me out."

My eyelids were already getting heavy and I stroked her damp hair softly "its o.k. baby." I whispered "I need to rest too." Just before I drifted off I heard her say "I'm Tina, by the way."

I smiled and said "Hi Tina. I'm Dave. It's VERY nice to meet you." I heard her giggle as I drifted off.