Adventures with Suzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah" I answered, to both of her questions. I wasn't sure what she had in mind or what I was getting into but I knew I couldn't say no to this exciting woman. She had me wrapped around her finger and she knew it.

"Great! I'll see you at 5 then." She stated happily as she turned to leave me. My eyes automatically went to her swaying ass again and I heard the sweet jingle of her laugh before I realized she was looking over her shoulder at me. "You better go!!" she said "And try to focus!"

Focusing was out of the question. I was worthless the rest of the day. I tried to stay out of sight of everyone as my cock stayed hard all afternoon. All I could think about was my lunch time encounter, and the more I thought about it, the more questions came to mind. First of all, I didn't even know her name! Not only that, but what did she have in mind for later? I wasn't lying when I said I had a rule about married women. I had been cheated on and knew firsthand how painful that could be. I'd sworn I would never cause anybody that kind of pain.

It also dawned on me that she seemed to know exactly where I worked, what time I got off, work, that is. I smiled remembering her use off that term. And she knew which door I used. I smiled again as I thought of her hint with THAT phrase. The street where I paused in our walk could have led to many other buildings or streets where yet more businesses were located. But she knew right where I was going. How? I asked myself.

The entire afternoon was agony. I couldn't get her sexy body out of my mind. Nor could I forget her mischievous smile. Or the twinkle in her eye when she said something lewd in that otherwise sweet voice. Not to mention her subtle but very sexy perfume. I couldn't wait till 5 o'clock to see her again, at least find out her name. I was still unsure about her plans. She said she didn't cheat on her husband, but wanted to have a drink with me. And she had openly talked about eating me! Was she just playing games? Was she using me for a thrill? Would she tell her hubby about how hard she made me on Main St. Would he fuck her silly knowing I wanted to be him? I couldn't help but imagine her naked, her body writhing as he ate her sweet pussy while she told him how easy it was to excite me today.

12