Adventures with Uncle Randy Ch. 01

Story Info
Michael hatches a plan to get what he wants from his Uncle.
2.4k words
4.46
46.5k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
osukink
osukink
170 Followers

(Hey guys! I am so so sorry for going ghost on you guys! I just HAD to focus on school for a while. But I think I am back now! Anyway, here is the first part of a new series I am thinking of doing. Let me know what you think.)

*

I have always had a thing for men I wasn't supposed to have. The thrill of reaching beyond boundaries and taking what I wanted was always so thrill inducing I couldn't stand it. Honestly, I may have liked the seduction more than the sex itself. Getting those men to submit to me, to give in, felt euphoric.

The first of these men was my very own uncle. He had come to live with my family for a while a few years ago when he lost his job. Unmarried, with two daughters that lived with their mother, he was quite the loner. I think having to live in a house populated with other people for once made him uneasy.

Despite his uneasiness, my uncle had real difficulty finding footing in the job market, so he was forced to stay for an extended amount of time. The state of his career was really uncertain, and he became a little depressed. He found comfort in video games, which I found funny. Imagine how pathetic that would have seemed. A grown man, previously employed in a very professional career, living with his sister's family, staying up all hours of the night in order to play video games. But I wanted him.

It started one night when I was up late, studying for a midterm. Statistics isn't my strongest subject, so I needed the extra practice, and I tend perform better under pressure anyway. It was late, probably close to 2 a.m. when I finished. I went to the bathroom and, after finishing my nightly routine, I headed to bed. As I walked up the stairs, I ran into my uncle. He was shirtless, in his permanent pajama bottoms, his hair messy. He budged past me, whispering gruffly as he head downstairs, and for some reason it just clicked. I consciously wondered for the first time what it would be like to run my tongue over his nipples, to feel him arch into my hand when I shoved it against his hard, throbbing cock. I almost turned around and went after him right then and there, but I held myself back.

These new thoughts made my dick ache in my shorts and I wanted nothing more than to corner him in the kitchen and try to fuck him right then and there, but I was also a little freaked out by how turned on I was by these ideas. I locked myself in my bedroom and immediately dropped my pants, throwing them onto my bed. Spitting roughly into my right hand, I got on my knees on my bed, ass in the air as I jerked myself harshly, two fingers in my ass. I thought of my uncle touching me, running his hands reverently on my young, toned body, pushing his tongue deep inside me and fucking me and being fucked by me. In an embarrassingly short amount of time, I was cumming. Cum splattered all over my pants, and I nearly blacked out. Afterward, I lay there shaking, back still arched, as I tried to catch my breath.

I felt fucking alive after that moment. It was like I had been awakened from sleep, and I suddenly saw all the new possibilities in my sexual life. I knew I had to have him, to confirm that this was something that I could do more than just think about. I needed the real thing.

The problem is, how on earth does one seduce a relative, especially a relative who has never been anything but straight? I had no idea if it was even possible to get my uncle into bed. But this urge, it compelled me. It told me that there was nothing I couldn't achieve. And so, I plotted.

It started very casually, as such things always seem to. I spent more time around him, to start with. Honestly, before I figured out that I wanted to fuck him, I was not close to my uncle. We barely said two words in passing in the halls of my parents' house, and I won't even mention family get togethers. I started saying "hey", and making a point of getting skin to skin contact going when I would move past him. No big deal, and if he ever became curious about this he never said a word.

My uncle's sleep schedule was both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, I often had to stay up late into the night just to get any time with him. On the other, I got to interact with him without worrying about making my parents suspicious. I would wait until I heard him going down the stairs at night for one of his frequent trips to the bathroom or the kitchen, and follow shortly after. Eventually, I started doing this enough that he noticed.

"Isn't it a little late for you, Michael?" He asked me one night when I came into the kitchen to get a 'snack'.

"Nope. Stats is really kicking my ass this semester. I've become a bit of a night owl, really." I replied, rummaging through the fridge and trying to find something that would-

Bingo. The orange juice was somewhere between one third and one half full, and I 'accidentally' knocked it over. My uncle, standing near me, leaped back as the carton spilled heavily onto the floor.

"Fuck. Grab some paper towels." I immediately crouched down and stood the carton up. The mess was sizeable. I turned around just as he came to stand behind me. I was nearly level with his crotch, looking up at him. I felt heat all over my body when I saw him staring at the sight.

"You going to give it to me?"

He looked confused for a moment, before realizing that he was holding a roll of paper towels. He handed them to me, and said goodnight before leaving. There was something about the way his shoulders were set that made me feel like he was tense about something, and I felt worried that I had pushed too far too early on.

I left him alone for several nights, partly for my own benefit. My focus on my uncle had led me to getting less sleep, and Stats really was threatening to be a problem this semester. I found myself fantasizing in class about my uncle sucking my cock, his cheeks hollowed as he bobbed up and down. I would have entire sections of my notes blank from lack of attention. I masturbated daily, conjuring every fantasy I could in the hopes of making things easier on myself, but above all was that constant need to see him, touch him sexually.

My big break came in the form of video games. Weeks had passed since I had begun my little 'mission' and a highly anticipated new title had been released in preparation for Christmas being around the corner. My uncle was obsessed with the series. It was the latest installment of the very first series he had gotten into after moving in with us. When he went to pick up his copy at the midnight release, I volunteered to go with him. We laughed and joked through the car ride, and eventually the line at the store.

"There really weren't that many people waiting tonight. Weird." He said on the ride home.

"It was cold tonight. Most people wouldn't care enough about a video game to stand in below zero weather for several hours." I said, laughing. He looked at me appreciatively.

"Thanks for coming with me tonight."

Of course, my intentions weren't exactly pure. I had calculated this. It set me up perfectly for the next round. It was time to up the ante.

"Can I watch you play it?" I asked innocently. I knew that, in order to seduce him, I needed to get into his room, and I couldn't exactly just walk in in the middle of the night and ask him to fuck.

"Sure, sure. You good to stay up tonight?"

I yawned a little theatrically. "Yeah, I'll be fine."

We got home late enough that my parents were already in bed. At this point, I saw them sporadically. I was just totally obsessed with my goal.

I finally got my way into his room that night. I sat on his bed next to him, paying just enough attention to the game that he was playing that he wouldn't become suspicious. Hopefully, he thought I was more tired than I let on.

My uncle became fully engrossed in the game when he reached the first dungeon. That was when I decided to make my move. So, I pretended to fall asleep. I had been laying down for quite a while, and I had slowly inched myself to where my head was near his lap while he sat, cross legged on his bed next to me.

I had to be still for quite a while before he said anything to me. When he noticed I didn't respond, he looked at me.

"Damn." He whispered to himself. He reached out to rock me a little bit, saying my name softly, trying to wake me up.

My uncle knew he had to be gentle, because I had been prone to sleep walking and night terrors ever since I was a little kid. And I planned to use that to my full advantage. I lifted my head and looked around blankly. I heard him say my name again and I didn't respond. Instead, I lay my head down again. This time, in his lap.

He jerked back a bit when my face landed in his crotch. I could feel him through his pajama pants, soft and warm. I adjusted my face a little, running my nose down his soft cock and he groaned a bit. He was not quite as soft anymore. I felt him twitch against me from the stimulation.

"Hnn-" I heard his moan above me, and ground down a little harder with my face. His hands landed on my head.

"Michael, Michael, wake up." I didn't respond. Instead, I let out a noise of my own, a loud sigh to indicate that I was still dreaming. I suckled the lump in his pants into my mouth.

"Jesus, fuck-" His language was turning me on even more. I groaned around him, low and quiet, and ground my hips into his bed. His hands were still firmly on my hair, but they weren't pulling at me anymore.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" He kept whispering loudly to himself. At this point, I don't know if he was more worried about what he was doing or what I was doing. I began to firmly grind my hips into the mattress. My cock felt like steel between my legs as I finally got my mouth (sort of) around my uncle. He finally noticed this.

"Oh my god, oh my god." He kept saying. I can't blame him. He obviously thought he was getting oral from a nephew who was just acting out a dream. I kept waiting for him to get over his hesitancy, throw me off, and send me to my own room. Instead, he just kept talking to himself.

I was nearly giddy with desire. I could feel him, now completely hard, separated from me by two layers of cotton and I have never hated clothes so much in my life. The heat radiating through the cloth soaked with my saliva was maddening. I licked the head harshly, panting against his wet cock. I was done pretending, I needed it. I looked up, eyes wide open, breathing harshly. His stare caught mine, and I could see a decision brewing in his eyes. This was the moment for him to choose.

Slowly, his shaking hand reached down. He passed right by my upturned face and grabbed his waistband, and he pulled it down. The first thing I saw was dark pubic hair, black to match the hair on his head. It was untrimmed and I felt animalistic lust course through me when I saw it. He kept pulling, slowly making the shaft of his cock appear, red and thick. The waistband caught on the head of his dick, and I slapped his hand out of the way. I pulled it down with my teeth, feeling the silky smooth skin of his cock slide along my cheek. He whimpered above me. Then, the waistband slid fully off and his fat cock slapped right up, and I saw it in all its glory. I had seen thicker, bigger cocks, but this one had me lightheaded.

I looked up, searching for hesitancy. I wanted him to be beside himself with want, just like me. I saw his eyes, dark and wide, reflecting my own desperate look right back at me.

I grabbed it, still looking in his eyes, and in one long swallow I had my uncle's cock in my throat. He threw his head back and moaned as I swallowed around his cock, trying to make him feel every bit of damp heat I had to offer. I suctioned my way back up before plummeting back down, finding my own rhythm until my head was flying up and down his cock. My cock was ready to burst, I knew I wouldn't last long. I came up and gulped in a huge breath. Before I came to my senses from lack of oxygen, I felt my uncle's hands on my head. In one swift movement, he slammed his cock back into my throat and made me see stars. Deep, wet sounds came out of my throat as he crashed around inside. I became aware that he was talking.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck yessss" he kept slamming into my throat, completely gone to the sensation.

I could hear the wet thuds as his balls hit my face, I could see his arched back and tense posture. When he looked at me with that ruined face, I lost it. I came, completely untouched. My throat slammed down on him, impossibly tight, and pushed him over the edge. Hot spurts of cum rocketed off inside my throat, painting my insides with liquid fire.

He withdrew from my throat and I pulled into a deep rattling breath. I was still shaking, my mind felt covered in a wet blanket. Occasional shivers ran through me, especially when my still hard cock twitched inside my wet boxers. Happiness coursed through me in waves I hadn't ever experienced. I had gotten what I wanted.