Adventures with Walter White

Story Info
A Walter White lookalike submits to a demanding dome.
1.3k words
4.13
6.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked like Walter White from Breaking Bad: bald, glasses, the sinister goatee. He even had the weighted look, the heaviness in the eyes, as if he was caught in a sudden downpour.

We met, as people these days do, in the most uninteresting way imaginable. We met through friends, at a party. He was single and I recently divorced. Our friends weren't pushing us together (they knew both of us too well to know we wouldn't put up with that bullshit), but they did go to the trouble of specifically introducing us and pointing out something we had in common:

"He looks like Walter White and you love the show!"

We talked primarily because we knew no one else at the party, and soon our talk became so involved that we forgot that there was anyone else at the party. Things do happen that quickly.

No, we didn't fall in love. If that's all that happened, I wouldn't be writing this.

We discovered that we had more in common than Breaking Bad. We recognized in the other certain eccentric desires that weren't spoken of in public circumstances, in casual circumstances such as this. But we spoke of them anyway. Once you discover someone who is into the same kinky things you are, you can't stop yourself from confessing your most scandalous desires. In whispers, we said things that our mutual friends would be disgusted and offended to hear. We would lose the respect of everyone in the room if they heard.

We knew we had to leave. I was soaked through my panties and I could see he was hard.

We went to my apartment. I would've preferred a neutral place, such as a hotel, but I wanted to be able to use my toys.

In the room, I threw my purse on the desk and he came up behind me. He slid his arms around my waist and his hands moved down between my legs. "Not yet," I said, breaking free. I had him take off all his clothes and sit in a chair. I had nothing to tie him to the chair, so I said, "If you get up from that chair, if you let go of the arms of the chair, I'll have to punish you."

He assured me he wouldn't move from the chair until I ordered him to do so.

Slowly I removed my blouse and skirt. I stood in matching red satin bra and panties. I put one foot on the bed so he had a good view of my crotch. "You can see how wet I am." The crotch was a darker shade due to the wetness. I ran my finger along the inside of my thigh. It came out wet. I let him smell it and he groaned and begged me to let him suck it.

"You may lick it once," I ordered, and his tongue shyly came out and licked my fingertip slowly. He shuddered after.

I peeled my panties off, stepped out of them. I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. My breasts swung down heavily. I leaned over and kissed him. As our mouths worked, his hands touched my breasts, his thumbs stroking the hard nipples. I pulled back and slapped him across the face.

"No touching unless I allow it," I shouted. I took my panties and stuffed them in his mouth. His cock was rock hard and shook as it pulsed. His eyes were closed and breathed deeply around my panties, as if trying to get oxygen and smell them at the same time.

I took a glass from the dresser and crouched over it on the floor. "Watch me," I ordered. A moment later, a stream of urine shot into the glass and I half filled it.

I stood with it and went to him. "Have you ever had a panty cocktail?" I asked.

I couldn't understand his response, but his eyes were eager and excited. I tipped his head back and slowly poured my urine over my panties in his mouth. He choked and moaned and his cock twitched furiously as eventually he drank all of it in.

After he recovered his breath, he looked at me with pure adoration. I straddled one of his hands and rubbed my very wet, slick pussy on it. I left a glistening trail. I nodded to him and he pulled it to his nose and smelled it deeply and licked it like a dog.

I pulled him out of the chair and had him stand behind it. "Take off all of your clothes, boy." I love calling men boy. I bent him over the back of the chair. I had him grip the arm rests again. "Hold tight, boy."

I drenched my fingers in lube. I began by fingering his asshole, rubbing the edge slowly, caressing it. He moaned loudly and said something unintelligible. I pushed one finger in, then another, then another. The third finger elicited a loud groan. "Do you want me to fuck you?" He said something that sounded like an unintelligible Yes. "You don't sound like you really want it. Do you really want it?"

Now unintelligible begging, almost crying.

It took longer than usual to get into my strap-on. My hands were shaking with an almost manic excitement.

It was one of my largest dildos: eight inches and a deep, rich purple. My favorite color.

I didn't ask if he was ready. I knew he was ready. I squirted lube on the dildo and he moaned. He knew exactly what I was doing. I put the tip on his asshole, and pushed in just enough to open it.

"Tell me you want it," I said, my voice trembling.

No words, only a long groan with a begging tone.

I pushed in all the way to the hilt, then pulled out. Then all the way in and out, slowly, again and again. He was whimpering. I moved faster and he grunted. He was like an animal. After pumping really hard for a while, I told him he could touch himself. Immediately his hand shot down to his cock and he furiously jerked it. It didn't take long. He came with a howl and I held him tight, the dildo deep inside him until he went limp over the chair.

"I didn't even have the chance to beat you," I panted.

I pulled out gently and unfastened the strap on, letting it drop to the ground. I picked it up and started for the bathroom to clean it.

That's when he grabbed me.

He pulled me onto the bed. I insisted No, I had my fill, let me go, he was done.

"I'm not done. I want to smell you and drink in your thick juices. I want you to beg me for more."

I told him that's not how this works. But by that point he had his mouth on me, his tongue running from my clit to my asshole, swirling around the hole and I could hear him sucking and lapping up all my wetness. And there was a lot. I tried to buck away, but he held me firm.

Then effortlessly and quickly, he shifted us. I was limp and trembling and lost all my will to fight. He pulled me on top of him, had me sit on his face, and I almost fell over as his tongue penetrated me. Occasionally he would ask me to beg and I refused. I don't beg. I never beg. But he was too good. It wasn't skill, it was desire. Desire makes everyone a breathtaking fuck. And I could hardly breathe.

I heard myself begging. I whimpered as he had. I begged him to let me cum, but his tongue would stop just before I would. My thighs were trembling and jerking and I thought I would cum without him touching me at all. And then it happened. He said, "Cum for me, baby," and I exploded. Everything went white and I screamed and lost all sense of myself.

I fell off him afterward and couldn't speak. He would touch my leg and it was too sensitive and I would cry out and pull away.

That was the beginning of my adventures with Walter White. It only got more intense and bizarre from there.