Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see what you're doing. I'm unsure again all of a sudden. As her face gets closer to my pussy, you reach up and grab her hair, lifting her head back. Shoving her forward, putting her face in my pussy. I tense, looking at you. I can feel her tongue start to lick me. I want to let this happen. She's lapping at me, moving a finger into me. Her mouth moving with the rhythm of your thrusts. I close my eyes. Just feel. My hips start to move. When I open them you are watching me, still pumping her pussy. It makes me come. I explode all over her face.

It makes me feel aggressive. I want more. I need more. Your eyes still haven't left mine. I grab her hair, pressing her against me; capturing her face against me. I want her to feel humiliation. I want her to know deep inside that she has lost. I ask you to fuck her ass. "Fuck it hard, Baby" She moans and squirms a little. She can hear me; I grab her hair harder, not releasing her. Her ass wiggling in the air as she struggles against me; trying to break away.

"Fuck her ass Baby....Come in it. Please Baby." That's all you need to break your self-control. In one swift movement you pull out from her pussy and shove it ball deep into her tight asshole. She screams out in pain and pleasure. You slowly pull out and then slam into again. With each thrust she screams again; come pouring out of her pussy. The vibrations of her moans against my pussy make me explode with your last thrust. You shoot your hot come into her. So much that it pours out of her and down her legs. She collapses forward on the bed. You take me on your arms. We lay. Spent and satisfied and content.

After a while we dress and we leave. She's sleeping in our come. Completely used. I smile as I glance at her as we walk out and close the door.

You take me home. We shower, washing away the sweat and juices. We climb into our bed, spooning and holding one another. Feeling the love between us. I whisper how much I love you and thank you for the adventure as I drift to sleep in your arms.

12