Adventurous Little Katie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

The kiss is long and passionate. Katie enjoys a good fuck and if the man is good enough it creates immense passion for her to let him do anything he likes even hot tongue kissing.

For a moment in time age is no barrier, an astonishing age difference with their genitals joined in a holy alliance that continues beyond Katie experiencing a powerful vaginal orgasm that sends her mind into a spin it was so good. How he can keep it up for so long she can only wonder but here's a man who's screwed quite a few chicks into his day and he knows how to hold back to give them a rip roaring good time. Katie's making so many sexy sounds he's not to ask if she wants to be put on a good behaviour bond as she rides jerkily on his penis.

Finally Judge Jurie puts his big hands around her 18-inch waist and lifts her off his cock, making her kneel between his knees to hungrily use her mouth to fuck his erection faster and faster, faster and faster, faster and faster, faster and faster. Hot lips and uncontrolled passion go well together working the friction closer and closer and closer to the point he is about to explode.

He looks down at this blindfolded slave-like nubile sexpot, hands tied behind her back, bobbing her once innocent looking face up and down, pigtails flying about with her mouth on the upper end of his big cock as though she's lost control of herself and then it happens -- his ejaculate comes hot and strong.

She feels the first burst hot and sticky hit right up on the roof of her mouth forcing her to swallow it. She instantly pulls back in time to see the second and third stream shooting against her face before she takes the head in her mouth again and with firm lips gripping it, sends the old man into groaning raptures as she continues to suck back and forth until she's dried his cock.

He looks at her, wads of cum dripping down from above her nose on to her lips making her use her tongue to clean up every skerrick of it.

A few idle minutes tick by as she gets her breath and composure again and she pulls a cheeky 'are you satisfied now?' face at the ogling old timer.

"No I'm not!" he sneers as if there's more to come. "I didn't entertain having you in my courtroom to let you off that easily. Tell me how it felt to have my big cock in your mouth and in that sexy little pussy all in the one half-hour."

"Um, well Mr Judgement it sure reminds me of my first time with my dear uncle Zach, he's got a big one like you only he looks a lot younger, in his 50s actually."

"What! You little come hither sprout are you telling me you learnt how to fuck with your uncle?"

"Sure. Didn't want to be the only girl in my group at school who couldn't say she's been there and done that."

"You enjoyed it eh?"

"Well once a girl's had one she always wants it you know. I bet you like feeling up the fair sex if you get a chance."

"That's enough of your insolence, what I do is my business and I keep it to myself -- all you need to know is that you cost me a small fortune coming here so I'm going to make you earn your keep so I'll untie your hands from behind your back."

"You're letting me go, off the hook, good behaviour bond maybe?"

"No chance young lady but you don't look very lady-like right now because I'm laying you on your back and get those short legs bent right back behind your shoulders so I can tie your wrists around your ankles. Your sexy young posterior sitting up so nice and bold's giving me an ulterior motive... take a deep breath while I get my favourite double dildo out.

He takes it out of his briefcase -- a more sensitive rippled surface double dick shaped one made especially for two holes at the one time. As he smears her anus with some lubricant and adds some to the sex toys he looks at Katie so tender and helpless lying before him with his double thickness black blindfold around her eyes and her lovely legs tied right back, arms strapped parallel to them so she can't move.

If perving was part of his past time he's bound to enjoy the next session with Katie as he works both objects slowly into her until he's satisfied she's got a good seven inches or so inside before he switches on the powerful swirl action vibrator.

The very sight of her rocking about as he ups the tempo towards full strength brings his big old cock back to a majestic erection. He strokes it slowly with one hand, squeezing his big balls with the other somewhat gleefully as he watches her squiggling about panting and moaning. Just as well he thought to bring his video camera with sound so he can enjoy seeing it all over again for the many months or years ahead he wants to bring back the moment.

Katie's never had one of these things in her before and being tied up blindfolded as they pulsate almost violently inside forces her erotic arousal to a new level and making her wriggle about noisily. The feeling of multiple orgasms is mind boggling anytime and the thrusting, swiveling vibrating action of the cock-shaped one inside her bum is a new experience making her gasp and moan louder than ever before.

Judge Jurie's literally beside himself recording all this -- after all, a learned lawman can only make fair judgement from courtroom evidence by close examination of the facts. A good 20 minutes or so later with Katie seemingly exhausted he removes the twin cock dildos and puts them back in his briefcase.

Does he untie her and remove the blindfold? Not on your sweet bippety because he firstly wants to enjoy running his fingers all over her naked body while she's in such an explicit posture. In fact, in his summing up he intends to add indecent exposure and extreme provocation to her list of offences.

"How do you feel now?" he whispers in her ear after caressing just about every inch of her body and sucking for several minutes again on her kid-like puffy mounds.

"I feel fucked, are you going to untie me now and let me see that big hard cock of yours once more? she responds with a suggestive bit of steel in her voice. After all, it's not very lady-like to be seen lying about like that, it's just as well there's a responsible adult handy to supervise her.

Katie's visit to old Judge Jurie ends with a whopping further 25-minute session seeing her head down tail up on her elbows and knees while he drills her good and proper from behind, then changing positions to pound her hard and fast in his old favourite, the wheelbarrow position.

In his summing up he decides to exonerate Katie of all charges of sexual misadventure even though he finds her guilty on every count of 'old man exploitation' as a copycat cutie pie teeny bopper with an uncontrolled passion for thrill seeking.

Does that mean he threw the book at her? No, he just books her to come back once a month on the 15th over a sleazy 12-month probation period to make sure he didn't misjudge her.

*

NEXT: Delicious Little Katie visits her grandpa on his farm way out in the country. He hasn't see her since he used to bounce her on his knee on the veranda and that was more than 16 years ago. It seems broken family ties can be mended with real feelings, fondness and love, just wait and see.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers
12