Adventurous Sheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gossamer
gossamer
4 Followers

"God, baby! My cock is ready to explode!"

She lifted herself slowly, slid the glistening dildo from his ass and said, "Cum in my mouth."

Pushing him on his back she took his hard, arching cock in her hand. The grimace on his face betrayed unadulterated pleasure and she knew he was almost there. Bending down she ran her tongue from his balls to the tip of his cock and closed her mouth over him. Stroking his cock with her tightened grasp once, twice, she sucked hard as he convulsed and exploded in her mouth. He thrust up to her, his cries of pleasure filling her ears. She sucked and licked along his cock while his body quivered in the throws of orgasmic delight. Finally, his hands lifted her head from his still throbbing cock and pulled her up next to him, wrapping his arms around her, his thigh between her legs.

"So, did you like that?"

"I'm not sure like is an adequate word," he replied.

With that she snuggled against him, her smile beaming and let his fingers play with her nipple while she teased his relaxing cock.

"Now I'm ready for a glass of red wine," she said with a laugh, and kissed his mouth.

Another memory, he thought, another experience I would never have without her. He could only hope the rest of life would prove near as pleasurable.

gossamer
gossamer
4 Followers
12