Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 09

Story Info
Things get...intense...
4.5k words
4.72
55.7k
33

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,488 Followers

Bjorn put the plates on the tray and tidied up the galley. He turned when he heard someone coming below deck. The last person he wanted to see at the moment. "Mikael, food is in the oven. It is my night with Kirsty so unless the boat catches fire, don't bother us." He saw the contemptuous look on his older brother's face, "Hell even if it does...don't bother us."

His brother shook his head and sneered, "Why? Why did you have to do this? We were fine. We did not need this crazy tradition. In the world we live in, it's dangerous and stupid. We could go to prison for a long time if we get caught." He shook his head, "We don't want to share a woman."

Bjorn sighed, "We or you, Mikael? We tried it your way, remember? And honestly, whether you want this or not, it is who we are. Modern world or not. So instead of spending the rest of your life trying to break away from traditions, maybe you should ask yourself why?"

He reached out his hand to put it on his brother's shoulder, but he shrugged him away. Just as he always pushed them all away. "Being a part of this family, of its way of life, does not have to make you second best. It can offer you the chance to be your very best, be who you really are."

Mikael shook his head and screwed up his face until it was a mask of scorn and disgust. But Bjorn was not going to be silent this time, "You know that whole lone wolf thing is highly overrated. Without the pack to have their back, they die. Of starvation. From other predators. They are miserable without their pack. Sound familiar? Now if you will excuse me, I have better, prettier company to keep this evening, brother."

He shook his head as he pushed past his brother. He knew that he had been rough upon the man, but maybe that was what he needed. He did not care. As he said, right now he had much better things to do than spend any more time trying to convince the man of something they had all agreed to, something that was already done even. No, now, it was about moving forward. Moving forward as a family. And she was the key to that. The key to making three brothers who had spent a lifetime squabbling as siblings always did into a real family, into men.

She was their anchor. He chuckled at the analogy. How appropriate but that was what they were a ship. A ship that was broken, pulling apart by the storms, hell, hurricanes of modernity. But she could be their anchor, could hold them together, and help them ride out the storm.

He paused outside of the door way. He squared his shoulders, inhaled deeply and prepared himself for whatever waited on the other side. Because the truth was that while his company was most definitely prettier than either of his brothers, she was no less stubborn. And he needed to gird himself for a battle with her too.

But unlike his Viking forefathers it would not be axes or shields with which he fought. It would be his mind. And he welcomed the challenge as much as they had welcomed the battles and the blood. "Valhalla could never be half as sweet as winning you will be," he smiled as he knocked.

This time he was both shocked and relieved when a feminine voice answered, "Come in." They were making progress, perhaps? But when he opened the door to find her standing next to the bed, naked and with every damned implement from the toy box laid out on the bed, he stopped short. Without a word, he put the tray down on the table.

He walked over and began picking up the ropes, cuffs, floggers, paddles, and all the rest. His hands were full as he turned silently and put them back where they belonged. It took him two trips to complete the task. She stared at him the whole time. As he closed the lid, she stamped her foot and crossed her arms over her breasts, she stared at him. But he refused to back down. She was the first to look away and Bjorn smiled quickly at the tiny victory.

He shrugged out of his shirt and tossed it to her, "Put this on."

Her head popped up, her hands dropped to plant firmly on her wide hips, she jutted her chest out like a banty roster. Her cheeks and chest flamed a deep scarlet that made her even more beautiful if that were possible. But the words out of her mouth floored him, "What? The fat girl not to your liking? Sven's choice not up to Thor's standard."

He shook his head as he reached out to grasp her turgid nipples firmly between his thumb and forefinger. She dropped her gaze to the floor. He smiled, realizing that Kirsty did not want him to see just what he was doing to her, to her body. He rolled them back and forth for a moment until they were even harder, though how that was possible Bjorn was not sure. He pinched them then.

Her gaze shot up instantly to meet his, "What makes you think that you were Sven's choice? He preferred the jaded Russian girl with the kid. Thought she would be easier, more grateful just not to have to struggle and always worry about keeping a roof over her kid's head and food on the table."

He enjoyed the look of shocked surprise then, "He probably was right to. Except for the abusive way she treated the child. That we won't stand for." He chuckled, "And I suppose I don't need to tell you that Mikael refused to put forth a candidate, said it was up to us to choose. He would go along with whomever we wanted. He did go along with the plan last night, did he not? Not the easy ally you expected, was he?"

She blushed even deeper at the truth of his insight as his fingers left her nipples, reluctantly. He held her gaze, dared her to look away. "You are MY choice. And if I ever hear you use that word about yourself again, you won't be able to sit down for a couple of days."

He heard the quick intake of breath at his threat, "Oh, that turns you on does it? Then I'll have to come up with another option. Punishment is not meant for your pleasure. But never doubt, I will find your weakness. That thing you fear most. And I am not afraid to use it. When you deserve it."

He sighed, "As for the toys? Those are easy, Kirsty. Any Dom can use handcuffs and a paddle. Hell, any idiot can, and more than a few do. With a bit of practice, they can even learn to rope like Sven. And one day, I will introduce you to the pleasures...and pain...that a flogger can give. In the right hands of course."

"All of that is easy. What I want...what I need...is so much more than that." He stepped even closer. She was not a small woman, but neither was he a small man, and he used his size then to intimidate her. He wanted her to feel vulnerable. He wanted her to feel small. He even wanted her to taste fear...just a bit. He tapped her head, "No, what I demand is so much more than that."

The fingers of his other hand moved between their bodies until they found the soft smooth, wet surface at the juncture of her thighs. He savored the way her eyes widened as they slipped just inside the wet folds, "No, my love, I don't want any of that..." He pulled his fingers out and brought them to his lips, licking the wetness that glistened in the light from them as he held her gaze, "Or even this sweetness."

He smiled as he used the same fingers that the moment before had been inside of her to tap her forehead, "Not until I have what is in here." He dropped them lower to the hard flat surface between those beautiful alabaster tits sprinkled generously with light brown freckles until they looked like cupcakes covered in candy flecks just waiting to be devoured. "And what is in here."

He held her gaze until once more her blush deepened and she dropped her eyes. He bent then and picked up his shirt from where it had landed on the bed. He held it out for her. "Now put this on like I told you to before. Not because I don't want to look at that luscious body, but because I do not want to be distracted and tempted with thoughts of all the thousands of ways I will use it, train it, bring you...and me...pleasure that you cannot even imagine yet."

"You would not go naked on any other first date would you? Not while we get to know one another. Tonight is about getting to know one another more. About talking...and eating over a nice bottle of wine. About me learning even more about your job and friends. And about you learning more about us, our home...I can't wait for you to meet our mother. You are going to love her. Maybe almost as much as she does you. So please, put on my shirt while I warm our food back up."

He gave the order, even though it was crouched as a request, it was a command nonetheless. He picked the tray up, turned and walked to the door. He did not look back as he opened it and stepped outside. Only then did he allow himself the huge smile that he had been holding in from the moment she dropped her eyes that first time.

He was not sure what the score was at this point in the game, but he knew one thing...he was winning. That round at least.

It was Sven he found in the galley when he went to warm the plates in the microwave. "What did you say to Mikael this time?" he demanded.

Bjorn finished punching the numbers into the microwave before turning to answer his brother's question, "The truth. Nothing he does not need to hear."

Sven shook his head as he brought a bite of chicken to his mouth. They were both silent as he chewed. He did not speak until he had taken a swig from the open bottle of beer on the table, "You know she was supposed to make things better. Bring us together. Not have us at one another's throats. Tear us apart."

Bjorn chuckled as the machine dinged and he pulled the plate of food out, placing it back on the tray before lifting it, he answered his brother with a smile, "If you listened to Mama's stories, you would know that sometimes you must do one before you can do the other. Our way is not easy, brother. Just right...for us anyway. Now if you will excuse me as I told Mikael I have much prettier company this evening."

***

Kirsty tried to stifle a yawn as she chuckled at another of Bjorn's funny stories about growing up on the 'holding' as he called it. She did not know how long they had been talking. The plates sat empty on the table, the tray discarded on the floor, as they cuddled together in the bed half naked.

She chuckled again and blushed at the thought, "What?" he asked with a deep rumbly chuckle of his own that she felt through her whole body. Her head rested upon his bare shoulder, one hand exploring the expanse of his surprisingly bronzed chest.

She bit her lower lip and moved her hand away. Or tried to anyway until he covered it with his own. "Kirsty, look at me," the command was back in his voice. And it did funny things to her body. She struggled to breathe even as she fought not to obey him. But she lost as she lifted her eyes to meet his gaze. How could she hope to win when it was herself she was fighting and not this man?

"I asked what you were thinking," he replied casually, but the way his fingers caressed hers as they rested over his heart, the dark intense gaze, was anything but.

The intimacy beat at her then. Did she dare? Were even her thoughts no longer her own? Then she remembered his words earlier, "Not until I have what is in here." It was frightening how easily he had slipped inside her mind. She lifted her head, tried to pull back, but the arm on which she rested her head tightened about her, held her there.

"Don't run from me. Not now." He chuckled lightly, "Has it really been all that bad? Our time together, our first date?"

His transparency in that moment broke through walls that she wanted to desperately to keep in place. How could she deny this man access to her thoughts and feelings when he had revealed so much of his own this night?

Her eyes misted over and she laid her head back on his shoulder as much because she did not want him to see the tears that glistened in her eyes as because she needed the solid comfort of his embrace to fortify her. "No. That's' the problem," she whispered.

His fingers brushed her chin, lifted her face to meet his gaze. "Why is that a problem, my love?"

She shook her head, "How can you use those words so casually?" she sighed. "How can we lay half naked in bed together, sharing secrets that even my best friends never knew? And call it a first date? You and your brothers kidnapped me. You took me from my job, my friends, my family, everything I knew. I don't even know what tomorrow holds."

She was losing the battle as she felt the huge tears slid down her cheeks. "And all I can think is...does he kiss on the first date? What is wrong with me? How fucked is that?"

His fingers were infinitely gentle as they brushed the tears away. He brought them to his lips and tasted them, just as he had other things earlier. His arm about her loosened just a bit as he turned so that they faced one another fully.

"Answer me one thing, my love and then I will answer all those questions," once more she fought a losing battle as she found herself nodding her head slowly.

"Were you as happy then...in that life...our job, your parents, your friends...did they make you feel as happy and as secure as you have in my arms these past couple of hours?"

Her heart stopped. She could not make her lungs work. She could not breathe. How had he known? How had he cut through everything to the one thing that bothered her most? She knew that there was no chance she could lie her way of this one. Her reaction to his words alone would tell anyone with half a brain the truth.

And there was nothing half way about Bjorn's brain. Not only was the handsomest, hottest, hunkiest guy she had ever known, he might well be one of the smartest. He was anything but the simple fisherman he claimed to be. He was well-read, some of the classics she had not even read, and her parents had not spared any expense upon her education.

Truth be told...this man fascinated her. Turned her libido onto high. And made her want to believe every damned word he said about his home, his mother, their life...all he could offer her. All that sounded like heaven to her. Too good to be true.

Without waiting for empty words, he smiled. "I thought so. If you believe nothing else I ever tell you, believe this, if I did not honestly believe that I...that we...could make you happy. Happier than the job you truly did love. Happier than a traditional relationship that lacked any real passion," he winked as his fingers pinched her nipple through the soft material. "Happier than parents you see once a month or friends that you spend more time with online than face-to-face. Then I...we...would have never taken you."

He leaned his forehead against hers and smiled like she imagined that little boy would have watching the falcon soar. "Besides, my love, I know your dirty little secret. You forget I'm a damned good hacker. I know every book on that tablet over there," he smiled and nodded to the table behind her. "And I know that the idea of being taken...dominated...and yes, loved, by brothers is more intriguing to you than it is frightening."

She blushed as she shoved playfully at his bare chest, "Hey, that is just fiction. Fantasy...doesn't a girl have any privacy with you?"

He rolled her then. His big body covered hers as she stared up into the intensely dark face that all man, all Dom, nothing like the vulnerable little boy he had revealed in his stories that night. He bent until everything else in the cabin, the world blurred into the background. Until he was all there was.

"Your secret is safe with me, sweetheart. Not even my brothers know how much you really are our willing captive. But no, between us, there will never be any secrets. Do you understand me?"

Kirsty nodded her head slowly. She was not sure whether she was more thrilled or frightened by his words...his intensity. No author could have ever captured her darkest fantasies as accurately as the man who held her now. And that truly was terrifying.

He was so close. His breath caressed her skin, mixed with hers. She wanted to taste those lips even as they opened again.

"I have already answered one of your questions. Know this too...I do not use those words casually. You are my love. Yes, I know that freaks you the fuck out," he chuckled and smiled. "Yes, I know that you set eyes on me a day and half ago. Yes, I know that you thought this was a one off casual thing with Sven and work up at sea to find yourself married...and you are married to all of us now...you are ours. And we do not easily let go of what is ours, my love."

"I know that all of that freaks you out. But it also thrills you, makes you feel safer and more loved than you ever have, than you ever imagined possible. I know too that in this moment you feel closer, more connected to me than the man you spent six years of your life with. And if that was not just a tiny bit freaky and frightening then I would be worried, then you would not be my Kirsty," he smiled as his fingers caressed her bottom lip.

"So do I think you are fucked in the head? No, as out of step with the times, as unique, as different as we are yes. But who is to say that it is not we, who are sane and the world that is fucked? As for what tomorrow holds? None of us know. That is how this crazy tradition began...one woman who grew tired of being a victim of Fate. One woman who wanted something different, fairer, more controlled for her sons and their mate than the life that she had known."

"But one thing I promise you, my love," her mind screamed out at those words again. Her heart skipped several beats at the look in his eyes. She wanted to argue that no one could really love someone they just met, but what she saw there said otherwise. "...Is that the most beautiful thing of all this...is that whatever tomorrow holds you will never ever be alone again as you have felt up until now. Because that is what family really is."

His laughter washed over her like waves upon the sand, sweeping her away with the tide, "Ours might not be perfect family...and if Mikael gets in my face one more time you may need those first aid skills of yours...but when push comes to shove as it did when Greta left him and Monika, we are always there for one another. And you are a part of that now. The biggest part."

His face turned dark and serious once more. It shocked and thrilled her at how easily this man, dare she even think it...her man...could go from Happy as she had nicknamed him...to deep and intense. She could spend years digging his depths. In that moment, she honestly wanted to buy it all, the story of happily ever after that he held out to her. Could it really work?

"And yes...I kiss one the first date. But my kind of kissing is a bit intense," he switched back to her playful little boy once more.

It drew forth her own, "Like everything else about you isn't?"

His fingers covered her lips that they had only moments before been caressing, "Shhh, my love, that is our little secret, just like Captured Brides are," he said, revealing her favorite erotica series.

"Okay, so I bite, what is so intense about your kisses?"

"You bite? I thought that was more Sven's thing. But I won't deny the idea of your teeth in my shoulder as I make you come over and over again on my hard cock has some interesting possibilities. It might border a bit on switching, but hell, I'm game to try if you are," his naughty words had her body instantly on overdrive.

"Your kisses? We were discussing your kisses," Kirsty hoped her voice did not sound has needy to him as it did to her.

He sighed and it pressed the hard ridge of that cock even closer to her core that was bare beneath the shirt. His shirt. His cock. His woman, she fought the thought.

"So my dirty talk turns you on to. Your fetish list is getting longer, my love." He bent until his mouth actually touched her ear lobe, "Did I notice breath play on it too?"

"What? Haven't you stolen my breath often enough tonight with your words?" she teased. But she was not sure if it was him or herself.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,488 Followers
12