Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers

Sven laughed again and she noticed how it softened the tiny lines on his forehead, about his eyes and mouth. When he laughed, he looked years younger. She wished he laughed more often.

"He has seen me correct enough subs in the clubs to know my preference. And it is a preference. Did he show you other positions as well?" he asked. She shook her head 'no' and Sven smiled. "Then we shall begin our lessons there. Back to the way you were when I came in."

Kirsty was more than a bit disappointed. It was another kind of lesson that she wanted at this point, not more kneeling. But Bjorn's words...old school...rang in her ears. Until she knew Sven better she was not going to test her boundaries less she be punished for topping from the bottom. So she shifted her weight so that once more her bottom rested upon her heels. She spread her knees as wide apart as she could as she dropped her head and brought her hands to rest palm up on her knees.

She heard his intake of breath, then she felt his hand softly caress her cheek. "Baby brother trained you well, Kirsten. I cannot remember even an experienced sub who did that better. Did he tell you why I like this version?"

She shook her head again but this time Sven gripped her chin and lifted her head. His face was dark and as stern as any Head Master. "I see my baby brother has been remiss in other lessons too. When I ask you a question, you do not shake your head or nod at me. You will answer me. Politely. And you will address me as Sir. Is that understood?"

Kirsty started to nod, but quickly caught herself, "Yes, Sir."

He smiled though it did little to soften that sternness. "Good girl, but do not forget again. You enjoy pain too much for me to use the cane as punishment. No, for you...I am thinking that you should stand in the corner. On your toes if needed."

Kirsty blushed and bit her lower lip again. Did he have any idea how humiliating she had found that when she was in school? It was as if she could feel all her classmates looking at her back. It was the punishment she had hated the most...besides calling her parents of course. But she did not think that Sven would call her mother to report every little infraction of talking in class.

"Yes, Sir" she replied reluctantly.

"Back to the lesson," he lowered her head then. She could see his bare feet. Since when were men's feet so fascinating, so sexy? But she was careful to follow them only with her eyes, not daring to move her head even when he walked behind her. He reached around her and grasped a wrist in each of his large calloused hands. She could feel his body brush against her back as he bent forward and she inhaled quickly at the casual touch.

Bjorn was right. She was as aware of Sven as she was of him. She could feel her body tensing, craving his touch though she would have sworn after last night that was not possible. She remembered that little voice in her head from the first day...the best sex of her life. But which? Both, she was shocked by that same voice. It was like Thai and Turkish. Both different flavors. Neither more pleasing than the other.

But he was talking again and she feared that his version of a pop quiz might be tougher than the ones from her school days. He brought her arms behind her back. He knelt and carefully laced her fingers together. "Some Doms prefer this position," he said as he walked back around to the front. His hands fit inside the tight confines of the corset somehow. He grasped her breasts and lifted them out. He rolled the nipple until it was tender.

"As you can see the advantage is that this position lifts those magnificent tits into full view. Knees together," he said and she obeyed as quickly as she could. "For me, I have never seen the advantage of that one...when I am with you, I want my cunt," his emphasis on that word had said organ practically leaking its juices onto the floor beneath her. For the first time, she was aware of the cold, hard wooden beneath her knees.

"I want my cunt completely open and on view for me," Kirsty tried to breath as she felt his heat at her back once more. She felt his hand on her head and then he was pushing her head towards the floor as well. She panicked for a moment uncertain what he was doing but she quickly corrected herself as she felt her forehead touch the floor.

He must have been kneeling too because she felt him...his cock brush against her bottom. She sucked for air that seemed too thin to breath. "This position I will want you to assume from time to time," she tried to concentrate on his voice but his fingers were exploring her...cunt...pussy...she felt herself leak onto his fingers just at the thought of such naughty words.

But she was not prepared for what he did next. His fingers moved upwards, spreading the wetness around another area. She held her breath and remained completely still then. "You are a virgin here, yes?"

Kirsty started to nod, but then remembered his warning. "Yes, Sir," she said but she was not certain if he could even hear her as quiet as it came out. To be certain, she repeated her answer, "Yes, Sir."

One hand caressed the round curve of her bottom as a single finger on the other hand continued to swirl her juices around it. She could not even bring herself to think it. "You will not remain so. I will tell Bjorn...and Mikael, your ass is mine alone to train," just that word alone sent shivers down her spine, let alone what he was saying.

"Not for some time, but one day, one day, our sweet wife, we will all enjoy your body at once," Kirsty could not stop herself from shivering then, she inhaled loudly at his words, the dark, depths of his voice that promised things she had only read about, things she had never imagined she would do.

He must have bent forward then because she felt his hot breath caress the curve of her bottom. "Imagine it, Kirsten. Your sweet lips wrapped around one cock," his fingers dived lower sinking inside her wet folds as she cried out her release. Her eyes went wide as she could almost hear his voice whispering "come for me, my sweet Freya."

But it was his brother's fingers that was plunging inside of her body sending her spiraling to such dizzying heights that she feared she would never come down. Then she felt something she had never known, a pressure, slow and steady against her ass...her body shot further into the stratosphere as she felt his finger slip inside that hole as well.

She was completely mindless as one orgasm blended into the next so she was completely shocked when she felt something thicker and longer stretching her cunt open, plunging into its depths. But still that strong but steady pressure as his finger invaded her virgin ass.

She would say that she lost count of her orgasms, but that was not possible when it seemed to be nothing but one very long one. Then she felt the heel of his hand resting against her ass cheek as he buried that finger all the way inside of her, she cried out...but it was not pain. It was different. A fullness she was not used to, especially with his thick cock buried to the hilt inside her pussy as it came harder than she could ever remember.

"That is right, Kirsten. Imagine Bjorn's cock inside this sweet, tight cunt while I fuck your virgin ass," her eyes flew open, her mouth dropped as she exploded around his cock not only at the naughtiest of words, but at the very vivid image of just that act which she could suddenly picture so clearly in her mind.

His other hand wrapped about her wrists which had remained laced behind her back. Lifted higher into the air by her position, he used the additional leverage to begin pounding into her harder and faster. She buried her face in the cold hard floor thrashing her head from side to side as the pleasure rolled over her and seemed to consume her like a raging inferno.

She heard him roar as she felt his seed flood her, but still he pounded deeper and deeper within her cunt as it leaked down her thighs to pool under her knees until each thrust sent her sliding a bit closer to the door. After a couple of moments, his thrusts slowed until they were more controlled though no less deep. She could feel his cock each time it brushed her cervix. The intensity bordered on pain though pressure might have been more accurate.

Then his hand released her wrists, she felt both his finger and his thick cock slip from her body with an almost audible pop. She was unable to stop the whimper at the emptiness she felt with his withdrawal. "Turn around, Kirsten."

Every muscle in her body screamed in protest. They had all turned to the slime that she used in sensory play with her children at work. She wanted to just seep into the floor, collapse in a mass and spread slowly across it. And he wanted her to turn around?

But the sharp slap across her still upturned bottom got her attention quick enough. "I said 'turn around.' If I have to say it a third time you will spend half the damned night standing in the corner," he growled.

She turned around slowly and he was leaning back. His cock was still at full attention. His face dark and unreadable, "Now you learn how to suck my cock," he said.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,499 Followers
12