Aeriella and the Artifact Merchant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he reached a place just a centimetre from the elf's love spot, he stopped and moved to the other foot; by that time Aeriella was breathing hard. With this leg the trader was not so gentle, he was still sensitive, but there was a lot more passion to his caressing; he even sucked elf's toe for a while. Then was the foot, the calf and the thigh. Aeriella was moaning audibly when Dariush was nearing her love spot, when he planted a single kiss on it, the elf orgasmed. She moaned loudly and grabbed the bed sheets with her fingers, all the time the trader was licking her clitoris. Eventually her orgasm subsided, but Dariush was not done with the elf's body. His kisses once again got gentler, this time he started at Aeriella's underbelly and moved upward. Aeriella's breasts were his destination, the trader softly grabbed her nipples between his fingers and played with them for a short while. He gave each a little pinch before moving his hands to the elf's whole breasts, Dariush groped them not being that gentle anymore; at the same time he licked and sucked on her nipples. Aeriella was once more breathing hard and soft moans began to escape from her mouth. She squealed in delight as the trader bit on her nipple.

The time of foreplay was finally over, Dariush straightened his back, grabbed the elf by her ankles and placed them on his shoulders; he was kneeling with his knees on the sides of Aeriella's waist. He took hold of her thighs pushing her knees together and entered her with one swift move; they were both soaking wet, so it went as smooth as one could wish. The elf moaned loudly as the large cock hit her delicate parts. Dariush was quickly picking up the tempo moving his hips back and forth, he was also breathing hard now, but the sound of it was drowned out by the elf's loud groans. Aeriella was already incredibly excited by the foreplay, her first climax was soft, so it did not drain the excitement that kept building up. Just a few minutes of being penetrated by the trader was enough to give the elf another orgasm. This time it was much stronger, she arched her back and cried loudly, but most importantly she tightly clenched her vaginal muscles. No man she had ever made love to could withstand that; if his penis was inside of her, he was going to ejaculate. The trader was no different, he erupted his big load into Aeriella's pussy and kept pumping until the last drop was out.

Lovers hugged, kissed and caressed each other's bodies while resting and gathering strength for the second round. This time Aeriella wanted to show Dariush what she could do with her lips and mouth. She moved to the foot of the bed, so that her head was at the trader's crotch, his penis was still soft. She laid a few kisses on it, the most sensual one - on the head, then proceeded with licking it. While the elf slowly drew circles around the head of the penis, she caressed its base and the testicles with her fingers; Dariush's cock began to stiffen. When it was hard enough Aeriella wrapped her lips in an O and took the penis into her mouth making sure to clench her lips around the head when it was passing them. She again licked it for a while when it was inside, but then took it deeper into her mouth and further into her throat. The elf was a mistress when it came to deepthroating and the trader's penis, while big, was not a challenge for her skills. She started moving her head along his shaft, each time taking it as deep as possible until her nose was touching the man's underbelly and then taking it out to leave only the head of the penis in her mouth; gradually she picked up the tempo. Dariush's grunts ensured her that she was doing a capable job. Few minutes of deepthroating later the elf could feel the penis twitching in her mouth and knew what was coming. She withdrew it so only the head stayed inside, but kept stimulating it with her tongue; within moments warm seed shot into her mouth. This time the load was not as voluminous as earlier, but clearly Dariush's testicles were producing at full capacity. Aeriella waited until the trader's orgasm ended and the last drop of his seed left the penis and then swallowed his load, she also cleared his cock with her tongue and lips. Another session of hugging and caressing followed, Dariush had no objections against kissing the elf after she had given him a fellatio.

The trader had proven his stamina, suppleness and creativity several more times that night. Eventually both lovers, exhausted but satisfied, collapsed on the spacious bed and fell asleep.

In the morning they bathed together, washing each other's bodies diligently. During the breakfast they talked.

"I wish I could stay here for a month, but my mistress awaits me."

"Your mistress will not mind, if you stay one more day, after I present her with a gift. I got one for you as well."

"You do? What is it?"

"For you I have a magical ring of shapeshifting. Its might is not unlimited, but it still is of significant power. One can only take the shape of an intelligent humanoid. It allows its wearer to grow up to three metres or to shrink down to one metre. One can change the colour of the skin, facial features, the built and musculature. Sex of the wearer cannot be changed, but some internal modifications are possible. For example you could stretch your pussy to accommodate a centaur without resizing the rest of your body."

"A centaur?! They're over half a metre long! Not to mention their girth."

"That is correct. You could also contain the whole load of a minotaur."

"That would be about four litres."

"Correct again. I am mentioning all these facts for a reason. I have an unusual associate with whom, I am confident, you would like to spend the next night. And probably even certain parts of this day as well."

"An associate?"

"Yes. He goes by the name of Beetoozzo. I will take you to him, if you are interested."

"How could I not be interested after such an introduction?! But I have a good memory and I didn't forget that you mentioned a gift for Lady Laerinia as well. What is it?"

"Beetoozzo will answer that question, as he will be the donor."

"Fair enough. Should I dress up?"

"There is no need for that. Although, Beetoozzo would be pleased to see you wearing these," Dariush brought a pair of silver strappy sandals with thirteen centimetre high stiletto heels, "they will make your beautiful legs look even longer."

"Thank you! They're amazing," Aeriella said, as she put the shoes on.

THE GENIE

Thick and soft carpets muffled the clicking of the elf's heels as they went to... the neighbouring bed chamber. Beetoozzo was already there... oozing from his lamp. He was a genie. Below the waist he was just a blue mist, the above part was impressive though. The magical being's skin was blue, his head was clean shaven just like his associate's, he had a muscular torso that many athletes could envy.

"Greetings, mistress. My name is Beetoozzo. It is a great pleasure to be able to meet you."

"Hello Beetoozzo. My name is Aeriella. Dariush already told me the reason for your contentment. But I don't see the necessary tools."

"Fear not, my lady! I wield magic for a reason. Behold!"

The genie snapped his fingers, a gesture insufficient for an ordinary sorcerer, and the mist that his lower 'body' was composed of changed into flesh in a blink of an eye. Beetoozzo did not bother with conjuring clothes, so the elf could admire his muscled legs as much as the tool she wanted to see. She immediately understood why the ring of shapeshifting was necessary, the genie's penis was thirteen centimetres long, still completely soft; it was proportionally thick as well. The elf thought about the trader's other words, those about a minotaur's load, she shivered at that thought, mostly with anticipation. In the meantime Dariush left without a word.

The lovers-to-be approached each other, Aeriella in her new heels was just tall enough to look the genie straight in the eye. Beetoozzo kissed the elf fiercely, grabbing her head with one hand and her buttock with another, the sorceress wrapped her long leg around genie's waist and her arms around his broad back while their tongues battled in their mouths. They broke the kiss only to catch their breaths and renew it with twice as much passion. Aeriella was already getting moist and she could feel the genie's penis getting hard between their bodies, she could tell it was going to be gigantic.

When they broke the kiss again the elf was panting, she lowered her gaze from the genie's eyes to his cock. It was huge already and still looked like it could grow more! Sorceress dropped to her knees on the thick carpet and marvelled at the beauty up close, its head was so big that it would barely fit into the elf's mouth. Aeriella gave it a kiss and then another, she stroked it with her lips and licked it all over. The penis grew and got harder from all the attention it was receiving, it was easily over thirty centimetres long right now; with seven centimetres in diameter the ring of shapeshifting was going to be necessary. Without using magic yet the elf opened her mouth as wide as possible and slowly took the head of the penis into her mouth. She could try to take it maybe two centimetres deeper, but not any further; she withdrew her mouth. It was time to try the powers of the ring, but not on her mouth. Beetoozzo knew that as well. He helped Aeriella from her knees, effortlessly picked her up from the ground and carried her to the canopy bed, not unlike the one she made love with last night.

The genie lay the elf down, so that her buttocks were on the edge of the bed, he spread her legs into the splits and out of thin air produced two silk scarfs, he used them to tie the elf's legs to the bed posts. Aeriella was surprised, but excited at the same time. The position looked uncomfortable, but she was flexible enough to endure it for long periods of time. She did not have too much experience with bondage though, but adventurous as she was, she always enjoyed trying new things.

The ring activated itself, even though the sorceress did nothing to wake it; quickly she realised, it must have been Beetoozzo who used the ring. He was altering her body, so she could accommodate his gigantic cock; it was even better that way. The genie placed the head of his penis at Aeriella's entrance and slowly proceeded to push it deeper. The ring changed the elf's pussy so it was a lot more flexible, but it still felt insanely tight. Sorceress vagina was being stretched as Beetoozzo crawled inward centimetre by centimetre; she moaned and groaned all the way. Aeriella grabbed the bed sheets fiercely, doubting if she could take the whole penis, she lifted her head and saw with dismay that it was only halfway in. She gasped and shook her head, but the genie seemed to know her magically extended limits, he continued to push. Eventually he was all the way in, his huge testicles hanging by the elf's anus. Aeriella felt like she was impaled, her insides stretched to the absolute limits. But at the same time it was strangely pleasurable, a new experience hitting her senses in a way she had never known before. Beetoozzo withdrew slightly faster than he entered, the elf's vagina returned to its normal size immediately, so it had to be stretched anew. The sorceress moaned even louder this time, but there was less fear and more delight in her moans this time. Each entrance was done faster than the previous one, the genie was gradually picking up the tempo, but each stroke was equally deep. Eventually he reached the pace and rhythm that satisfied him, Aeriella adjusted her moans and grunts to genie's shoves; she was in ecstasy. Each time Beetoozzo's testicles hit her anus, her pussy was stretched beyond imagination, her senses were stimulated to levels unknown to her. She forgot about the ring and its magic, forgot about her quest and all the artefacts, there was only a monstrous penis ravaging her insides and the ecstasy it brought; she completely lost the pass of time.

The orgasm that hit her was unparalleled, it was intense and violent. The elf cried her lungs out and her body shook, her vaginal muscles clenched, but they were so stretched that it brought additional sensation. All the while Beetoozzo was constantly ramming his penis into the sorceress' climaxing vagina. Finally her orgasm ended and penetration stopped, the genie withdrew his penis and let Aeriella catch her breath and return to her senses; it took her a short while. Moments later she realised that she was the only one who had an orgasm, Beetoozzo did not ejaculate, he was still as hard as when they started. His magical powers seemed to affect his endurance as well, the genie was clearly ready and willing for another round. He untied the elf's legs and helped her to sit up, Aeriella wiggled her legs for a while, stretched her toes and was ready for what Beetoozzo had in store for her.

The genie told her to get on all fours in the middle of the bed. The numerous pillows finally found their use, Beetoozzo placed them under the elf's belly and chin, so she could rest on them comfortably without having to use her arms for support. The genie knelt on the bed behind her, Aeriella knew what was coming even before he used a spell to lubricate her anus. He altered it the same way he earlier did with her vagina, it was tight, but significantly more flexible. The elf relaxed all her muscles as the head of the genie's penis touched her rectum. As before Beetoozzo started incredibly slow to let the sorceress adjust and learn her new abilities, once his pelvis touched her buttocks, the elf again felt like she was impaled. She could have sworn that genie's penis reached her stomach. Maybe with the magic of the ring it was so?

Beetoozzo withdrew his penis and pushed it back just a little faster than the first time, even this caused Aeriella to moan loudly. She preferred vaginal sex to anal, but still enjoyed the latter, she was not as experienced with it though. The next shove was as deep as the two previous ones, but faster, this time the genie was picking up the pace quicker. Once he reached his tempo, Aeriella was rocking her hips rhythm in with his movements, she was grunting and moaning loudly all the time. No amount of experience with anal sex could have prepared her for this, she felt as if she was filled to the brim and then emptied with genie's every shove, her muscles were twitching involuntarily and there was no point in trying to relax or control them. She had to participate as well as she could and go with the flow.

The second orgasm came a lot later. Anal penetration was pleasurable and also made the elf lose her senses, yet the stimulation was different and made the excitement build up slower. But once the orgasm came, it was even more violent than the one before, Aeriella tore the pillows with her fingers and cried her lungs out, her whole body shook, her muscles clenched, the anal ones having the hardest work with it. Eventually after what felt like eternity the sensations subsided and Beetoozzo stopped the penetration, he withdrew his penis and like before allowed the elf to regain her breath and senses. But this time he also did not ejaculate. Was he a machine?! How long could he carry on?

It turned out the genie could go on for literally hours, he made love to Aeriella in various different positions, using her holes interchangeably. He gave her orgasm after orgasm, each time allowing her to rest a little while longer. He was not the one for smooches though, it was only sex and rest, but the elf could not deny that she loved it. At the end of the day she was utterly exhausted, she could not even move, just lay there as the genie used her body, vagina this time, and spurred her senses. Then she felt something different, Beetoozzo's body stiffened, he gave a low but loud grunt, his penis twitched and started erupting. He was all the way inside the elf's pussy, when he started ejaculating and remained there for the whole duration; and it lasted really long. How long, the sorceress could not tell, because she was experiencing an orgasm as well; this time she also felt a new sensation - of her pussy expanding, the ring was doing its job of allowing the elf's inside to stretch beyond rational limits. When eventually the genie drained his testicles, Aeriella looked as if she was in an advanced pregnancy. Her whole belly was swollen, her pussy filled with Beetoozzo's seed.

The genie withdrew his penis, which quickly began to soften and shrink. But the seed did not ooze out from the elf's vagina. Was it magic again? Beetoozzo must have used the ring to 'close' her pussy somehow so it kept his semen in. But Aeriella was too exhausted to worry about it, she almost immediately fell asleep.

The elf slept throughout the whole night. When she awoke in the morning, she noticed that her belly was no longer swollen. But another thing has changed about her body - her breasts grew a good two cup sizes. They had been big even before, but now they were truly huge; fortunately they were not sagging. It was an impressive view to see breasts so big, stick out proud and erect; so did her nipples, they have grown and hardened. Aeriella wondered how she would look in her catsuit. Beetoozzo was there to explain everything after the elf bathed. While she ate her breakfast, he told her that this was his gift to Lady Laerinia, Aeriella carried it in her breasts. The great sorceress would know how to retrieve it and the apprentice's breasts would return to their original size without any problems. The elf was glad about it. Although the huge melons she now carried were also attractive, she preferred them a bit smaller. It was not as if she had been flat-chested before.

RETURNING HOME

The elf decided to change the colour of her catsuit to black for the return journey, it would not do much to conceal the size of her new breasts, but maybe it at least would not emphasise them. The guards were surprised about their mistress' change in appearance, but being typical men, simply enjoyed the sheer size. The trip back was pleasurable, even better than the road to the merchant. The travellers enjoyed each other's company during the days and each other's bodies during the nights. Aeriella remembered about Tom, the innkeeper's son, and helped him become a man once more, this time she offered him the love between her legs which he happily accepted.

Lady Laerinia was extremely pleased with the gift from Beetoozzo and proceeded with retrieving it almost immediately, only giving her apprentice time to bathe after the road. The process was simple, but time consuming - Aeriella had to be milked! A pair of magical leeches were going to perform the task, transferring the genie's enchanted seed from the elf's breasts to dedicated containers. The course of the milking was pleasurable for the apprentice, even though it lasted half of the day. The elf enjoyed a few orgasms during that period, but was glad when it ended and she could finally take some rest. The trip to the Artefact Merchant was as fruitful as it was eventful.

12