Aeriella and the Mermaids

Story Info
Elf travels to sea to meet strange intelligent species.
2.9k words
4.06
6.1k
6
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mermaids are not really my theme, I would have never thought about it if not for a friend of mine - Georgia Alice. Thank you for the idea, your help with the writing and the expert advice. ;-)

I hope that other mermaid lovers will enjoy my approach to the theme and not bash me too hard on my lack of "professional knowledge". :-)

Please, leave comments and suggestions.

---------------------

Everybody knows that the elves live in the woods, right? Many of them indeed do, maybe even a majority, but definitely not all of them. There are city dwellers as well or domesticated elves as their wooden brethren call them. Aeriella was such a domesticated elf; she lived in a court, not in a city, but she preferred a feather bed, stone walls and a roof over her head instead of a forest canopy. But she was also a sorceress and as such conducted a lot of research and travelled in search of knowledge and ingredients. Her excursions sometimes took her to remote places of different landscapes and climates; such was the case this time.

Aeriella and her four drow companions had spent the last two weeks travelling towards the seaside; the road was uneventful and they fought the boredom with sex. The elf was bound to board a ship, while the drow would await her on land. The sorceress was accustomed to all kinds of travel and was not afraid of the sea either, but the dark elves were creatures of the underground, they would only be a nuisance on the board. The sailors would serve as a sufficient protection.

Aeriella undertook the entire expedition for a specific reason, she wanted to meet mermaids. There were reports of those creatures being spotted not far from the coast of a nearby island. These were not the evil sirens who lured sailors to their doom, but friendly mermaids with whom a contact could be established.

Human sailors believed that a woman on board brought bad luck. The sorceress was aware of that superstition, that was why she had hired an elven ship; sea elves had superstitions of their own, but that was not one of them. The captain's name was Saelethil, he was tall and lean as the surface elves went, he had a dark complexion darkened further by a strong tan, long black hair and large dark eyes; it was not extremely uncommon that Aeriella shared his cabin. The ship, Amaranthae, was a unique one, designed for special missions like transporting important passengers or cargo; it was fast and armed relatively well for its small size. No-one expected to fight on this particular mission, but at sea one had to be ready the entire time.

They reached the island within one day, spent the night in the port (once again Aeriella and Saelethil shared a bed) and on the morning set off to search for mermaids. Amaranthae found the creatures after merely three days, mostly because the mermaids were not hiding and surfaced voluntarily to wave to the sailors. The crew launched a jolly boat to get closer to the mermaids, on the surface they were greeted by a friendly pair of these creatures. With the bottom parts of their bodies under the water they somewhat resembled elves, their facial features were gentle and their ears were long and slender, although not as pointy. Their skin was a lovely shade of blue that served as a camouflage beneath the sea, but looked surprisingly attractive on the surface. The male was bald, but the female had long purple hair that clinged to her shoulders and upper back.

The language barrier was the first obstacle to overcome, but Aeriella had a spell for every occasion. She did not know the etiquette though, so she tried to make her greetings polite but neutral. It soon turned out that such care was unnecessary, the mermaids were open, friendly and somewhat wild, but most of all they were surprisingly talkative, at times even to a level of babbling.

Aeriella's elven crew sat patiently as she continued her conversation with the mermaids. Special missions were their... speciality and they were used to uncommon occurrences and as most sailors were in general patient. Nevertheless all were shocked when the sorceress turned to them and spoke in the common language:

"They want me to go with them."

"What?! Where?"

"Under the sea. They can cast magic too and will make it possible for me to breath underwater."

"You're in charge here" the officer quickly cooled down "when will you go?"

"Now."

"For how long?"

"A day, they I'll return to the surface and decide on the further course of action."

"Aye-aye. I'll repeat that to the captain and we'll wait."

"I'm so excited, wish me luck!"

Aeriella put away all her ingredients and stripped naked, she gave the crew a good view of her fit but curvaceous body before she jumped into the water. She surfaced quickly because the mermaids have not yet worked their magic. Their spells did not use words, but the gestures were far more complicated and required the motions of their whole bodies. The casting took almost a minute during which the elf patiently floated on the surface as the mermaids swam beneath. The crew shamelessly ogled her huge naked breasts.

Finally the sorceress could sense her body tingling and altering, she would not have thought that breathing underwater could be such a complicated spell. Only then she realized that it was more that just breathing, she must have misunderstood the mermaids; she was turning into one of them! Aeriella was not afraid, she knew that the creatures meant her no harm, but her excitement reached new heights.

The whole transformation lasted another minute, the elf eventually ended up with a tail fin instead of her long limbs. It felt... different, significantly different, but not wrong or awkward. The sorceress was still floating on the water, but the bottom part of her body was beneath the surface; she looked down but the sight was not clear.

"Dive" said Kairius, the man, in his tongue.

The excited sorceress obeyed; for a moment she held her breath, but then Talia, the woman, added:

"Breath."

Aeriella could actually hear the words, after all the sound propagated better under water, didn't it? The elf finally overcame her prejudice and inhaled (or whatever the proper term is for that activity under water). She did not choke, it felt so natural and strange at the same time, so... exciting. The sorceress tried to speak but only inaudible mumble came out of her mouth, so she focused and tried again:

"It's incredible!" the words finally came out loud and clear.

Breathing and talking turned out to be easy, but what about swimming?

That part was more difficult, Aeriella's motions were clumsy and ungraceful, she could move into desired direction, but it was not nearly as efficient as it could be with a tail fin. But after all she had never used that body part before. Methodically with the patient guidance (accompanied by a lot of unnecessary words) of Talia and Kairius Aeriella eventually managed to learn the basics and was able to swim along the pair of mermaids; her long blonde hair flowed gracefully along her body.

Over the surface the mermaids looked like wet elves with a different skin colour, but under the water in their element they gained beauty and grace. Even their tails looked somewhat attractive, although the sorceress was proud of her long legs and admired slender limbs in others', but as an open minded person she was quickly learning to appreciate different kinds of beauty.

Aeriella lost the passage of time, she swam along with the mermaids and simply enjoyed her own motions, she marvelled at the seemingly endless sea which she had never seen from that perspective before. Her companions were completely carefree as if the whole concepts of time and aim were alien to them. Just like that, by mere practice the elf learnt to swim using a tail fin. But they talked too, a lot; the mermaids just could not stay silent for too long, most likely they were not as impressed by the vast endless volume of the sea as the sorceress. But it was not all just pointless babbling, they were exchanging informations and learning about each other's cultures. Aeriella also learnt that there was an aim to their travel other that swimming practice. They might have taken a roundabout route, but ultimately they were heading to the mermaid's nest; that seemed to be the term describing their village.

The nest looked small and there were not many people swimming around; they might have been a different underwater species, but they were intelligent and Aeriella considered them people. The elf realized the mistake of her perception as soon as Kairius whistled loudly and the inhabitants began to gather around them. They seemed to appear out of nowhere and were as curious as the duo accompanying the sorceress was talkative. The introduction took a long time, required a lot of words and... touching. Apparently that was the mermaid's etiquette or simply their casual friendliness went significantly further than that of the surface dwellers. Kissing on both cheeks was mandatory, but more often than not it was followed by kissing on the lips; also the hands ventured all over Aeriella's body, touching her arms, hair, belly, breasts and buttocks (she still had that part of the body although they smoothly passed into the tail fin).

All the mermaids looked alike at first glance which is often the issue when meeting with people of a different race, not to mention species. But sorceress had a keen eye to details and soon learnt to recognize the more or less subtle differences. Neither of the natives wore any clothes, so the females had their breasts proudly presented to view; with a minor sense of pride Aeriella noticed that her breasts were the largest. The skin colour of all mermaids was the same although there was a wide variety of shades. Their hair colour of the females varied even more, but all males were as bald as Kairius; there was blue, green, red, purple, orange, all in different shades, but the elf was the only one with golden hair.

Eventually the greeting was over and the sorceress was left mildly confused by the whole commotion, although she managed to remember few names (in her trade an exceptional memory was necessary). But she was also slightly aroused by all the touching and kissing. That reminded her of her... sexual organs which had seemingly disappeared. But apparently the transition spell was truly sophisticated, because she could sense the familiar itching of arousal, although it was coming from a slightly different location. Aeriella did not get to think too much about it since Kairius kissed her; it was not the short welcoming kiss, it was long and passionate. Only when their lips parted Talia finally shone some light on the whole situation.

"You're a unique guest, Aeriella, but we have a welcoming ritual that applies to all new guests."

"A ritual?"

"That's just a big word. You two are going to make love while we watch, then everybody will make love. I hope it's fine with you."

"Well... sure!"

Most elves in general were not prudish and the sorceress was by many considered promiscuous, she had no problems with casual sex or even orgies and having an audience turned her on even more.

It was only then that she noticed Kairius' penis, it was half erect and located more or less in the same place that bipedal males had their genitals. It must have been somehow hidden, just like the female parts of the mermaids were; it was large, but the testicles were nowhere to be seen.

Kairius kissed the sorceress again and as her arousal grew she was finally able to locate the new position of her genitals. They were in the back of her body; kind of like the clitoris becomes visible when a woman bends over, mermaids had it visible and approachable without bending over.

As Kairius' hands ventured over Aeriella's body she decided to return the favor. His broad swimmer's back and strong arms were attractive, but the elf was most curious about the place where the buttocks turned into the tail fin, simply because of the novelty. Mermaids do not have scales, their tails resembled more those of dolphins, the skin was leathery but warm and pleasant to touch; it was tough in the same sexy way the muscles are. Kairius clearly enjoyed Aeriella's touch and gave signs with his whole body.

Eventually making out was over and the elf sneaked another glance at the mermaid's penis; it had gotten even larger, was now bigger than most elven penises. The sorceress was too tempted so she dived to get her mouth on it. The other mermaids were still surrounding the pair and looking at them with approval and lust.

Aeriella got her head at the level of the penis; on the surface she would have knelt to do that, here she just dived a little; it all felt a bit awkward but uniquely exciting at the same time. She had to hold to Kairius' hips for stability which created additional sense of closeness. His penis quickly grew even larger as she worked her expert mouth on it; at first the elf tried deepthroating, but once it reached full size she abandoned the plans. It had gotten easily over thirty centimetres long and proportionally thick, she hoped her altered vagina was resized as well.

At some point Kairius gently grabbed Aeriella's shoulders and pulled her up; swimming was so much different than standing up, it was fun too. They shared one more short but passionate kiss, then the mermaid turned the elf around. He moved close behind her and whispered few words into her ear, the sorceress nodded, then Kairius placed his penis by the entrance to her pussy. Unlike in a bed or even on the ground there is no external support underwater, Aeriella had to push her body back onto her lover, so she would not get pushed forward by him. Both parties needed to participate in the love making in the same degree as far as movement went.

Elf had no prior experience in such sex, so she lacked the sense of limits or the required force. She pushed back harder than necessary and the whole huge cock slid into her ready pussy in one swift motion; she made a loud high pitched cry of pleasure and surprise, but with complete lack of pain. Her modified vagina seemed to be able to accomodate the size with ease, although the stretching was perceptible and truly pleasurable.

Their lovemaking was passionate from the beginning, but also hectic due to Aeriella's lack of experience. Kairius' penis was long enough not to ever fully slip out, so at least there was no problem with re-adjusting, but their bodies were constantly moving through the water as well as rotating. Her huge breasts were proudly floating and bouncing, they had never experienced such freedom before. The other mermaids were no longer just watching, they had moved away to give the lovers space, so maybe their sex was supposed to look like that. As the sorceress managed to find the balance and the rhythm Kairius' pushes could become more forceful and decisive, he was not bothered by their constant motion nor the rotating, which confirmed Aeriella's suspicions that this was the right way.

The elf's vagina might have gotten resized, but the huge penis still made her feel incredibly stretched. Lovemaking with a mermaid was new but at the same time familiar, the good old sensations presented in a new way. Aeriella's motions were getting less chaotic with each passing moment, but her cries and moans remained that way, they had only gotten louder. The elf lost the sense of time as well as the direction, their bodies floated and rotated, at some point her head was even directed towards the bottom. She was aware that the other mermaids were making love as well, but she remained focused on the own motions; it was all so new and exciting.

When the orgasm finally hit her she cried aloud and pushed her body hard onto Kairius. He grabbed her torso with his both arms and his shoves became shorter but faster, he was nearing climax too; soon he erupted, their motions once again became hectic as orgasms rocked their bodies. Mermaid's ejaculation was as voluminous as his penis was large, the hidden testicles must have been sizable.

The pair of lovers cuddled and watched the other mermaids made love. As everyone eventually reached their climax that was the end of the welcoming ritual, but the not end of the orgy; it turned out there were not many entertainments underwater, swimming and sex were the main two. Aeriella made love to several other mermaids, both male and female; she made a promise to return and do it with the rest as well.

The mermaids might have had an impressive stamina, but they needed to rest too. So of course they had talked as well, while they did so their talkativeness returned. The sorceress managed to learn a lot about their kind and of course made plans for the next encounter. They promised to show her the reef and its inhabitants.

Aeriella returned on the board of Amaranthae exhausted, but still excited. The crew was curious to hear her story, the captain of course was not jealous, although he was slightly disappointed that she preferred to sleep the entire following night.