Aeriella and The Pony Racing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Queen spoke she put a finger to the elf's clitoris and began to tease it, combined with the sorceress' initial state of arousal it did not take long for her to get wet. When Serenity asked the question an involuntary moan left Aeriella's mouth.

"I know you do," the Queen gently pulled on the chains that were attached to the elf's nipples, strong enough to induct another moan, "but that humiliation excites you, which in turn confuses you. A noblewoman should not be excited by such behaviour, it's beneath her dignity. Beneath YOUR dignity. But where's your nobility now, hmm pony? You're behaving like a slut in public."

Serenity removed her now wet fingers from Aeriella's clitoris and inserted them into the elf's mouth though the O-ring gag.

"Lick it clean. Taste how much the humiliation excites you, taste how big of a slut you are."

The sorceress obeyed dutifully. When the Queen decided that her fingers were sufficiently clean she placed them back at the clitoris and resumed the caress.

"I bet you had always wanted to meet the Queen, to see the court... You will. And that visit will exceed all your expectations, I'll make sure to excite you far greater with public humiliation. The court will learn of Lady Aeriella and the Pony Aeriella will love the attention. But don't let these thoughts distract you during the race. You still need to perform well for Armenia."

The Queen once again inserted her wet fingers into Aeriella's mouth and this time the elf licked them clean without the additional prompt. After a short while the Queen removed her hand once more and place it between the elf's legs, but instead of fingering the clitoris she shoved three digits into the sorceress' vagina, she was rewarded with a loud moan, then she began to move her fingers back and forth.

"That's right, my pony. Show me how much you love it, how much you love being used in public like no decent woman would, not to mention a noblewoman."

Aeriella's moans were quickly getting louder as Serenity was increasing the pace of the penetration. Then without a warning she pushed her entire palm into the vagina making the elf cry in delight.

"You'll make a wonderful spectacle at the court. I'm certain of that."

In the meantime Ephra was receiving attention from Theodore.

"In my wildest dreams I wouldn't have expected to see any of you ladies here. Sune indeed is a generous goddess, I will not only not spare the money at the auction, but also make a significant donation to the temple. I might not match Sune's generosity, but we need to strive for the best, don't we?"

As he spoke he groped the angel's huge breasts with his both hands, Armenia was still holding the leash. Theodore was not subtle nor gentle, his touch was decisive and possessive, but that did not bother Ephra in the least. His hands were surprisingly big and strong for a merchant. From breasts he moved to her full firm buttocks and spent some time there.

After Theodore was done with the groping he squatted down and focused his attention on the angle's tender parts. He was not as subtle as the Queen with his fingering, but Ephra was just as responsive as Aeriella and got wet rapidly. The merchant caressed her clitoris and fingered her vagina, later he also wanted to get his digits licked clean.

"I will look closely at your wonderful pony, Armenia," Theodore bowed politely to the stablemistress and left to check other ponies.

Seraphinia attracted attention as well, soon after the merchant started to grope Ephra she was approached by a large burly man who looked as if he had some orcish ancestors. He could not be called handsome by any means, but was not ugly either; the noblewoman felt attracted to his rough manly appearance and behaviour.

"Armenia, what a surprise!" he said in a loud booming voice, "I though you were out of business already. And here you are with not one, but two sexy ponies."

"Hello, Brutus, I'm glad to see you too. But I have THREE ponies," with these words she nodded her head towards Serenity and Aeriella.

"That's your pony too?! You are a true sorceress, indeed. What about this redhead? She looks strong and fierce."

Brutus did not wait for the answer before putting his huge hands on Seraphinia's body, he was even rougher than Theodore.

"She is very much that" replied Armenia, "even you would have problems taming her."

"Ha! Don't forget about my orcish blood. All mares tremble at the sight of my manhood."

"Not this one. She could easily take your entire size and challenge your stamina."

"HA! I'll ride her until she's too weak to beg for mercy, then I'll ride her some more. After one night with me she'll be too exhausted to run next week."

"I promise that if you win the auction and be able to keep your work I won't be angry at you for her being indisposed."

"Deal!"

Brutus paused the rough groping to shake Armenia's hand, even though she braced herself she felt whole shaken after the gesture; the man did not know the concept of gentleness. Seraphinia on the other hand was hoping that he would win the auction and deliver what he had promised.

The presentation lasted a bit longer and many other guests came to view Armenia's ponies, there was obviously a lot more touching and the three women licked their own juices off numerous fingers. Some guests wanted to observe a treading demonstration, try the whip or pull on the leash; the stablemistress granted them all their wishes and in return was promised high bids. All three of her ponies were popular, but once everyone learnt about Serenity's interest in Aeriella the elf became the number one.

Eventually the ponies put the coats back on and returned home where they took off the gear and took a long warm relaxing bath. They were all extremely excited and defused it on Seraphinia's curse. Aeriella of course also took part in the four-girl-orgy, but the entire time she could not stop thinking about the Queen's promise. She knew that Serenity would outbid everyone, but what specific plans she had for her the elf could not guess.

The next day was the first day of the races on which the amateur one-pony rigs took part, so Armenia's stable was not participating. More importantly it was the day of the actual presentation or rather The Parade, as it was officially called; all of the ponies were to be paraded in front of the entire audience. That last part really excited Aeriella especially since all of the ponies would also get introduced along with a short description and the specification of the style-points gadgets that they were using. The introductions were read out by a herald, but written beforehand by the stablemasters. Armenia asked the women if they were interested in writing their own introductions, but they were too preoccupied with the training and left that task to her.

Just like on the previous day they reached the arena dressed in coats, but this time underneath them they wore the full regular gear. The schedule was pretty simple: starting with the largest most renown stables the ponies would enter the arena lead by their stablemasters, as they slowly paraded each pony would be introduced with her name and achievements; if a girl was new the more elaborate introduction would be made which included background and motivation.

There were just four stables large enough to run in the six-pony rigs race, but the number grew exponentially with the smaller rigs; overall there were sixty nine professional ponies registered for the races and twenty four amateurs who were split into two groups which run in separate races.

Aeriella watched with admiration as all the professional ponies entered the arena, they wore beautiful highly-ornamented undoubtedly expensive gear; they were fit, strong, proud and confident. The elf marvelled at herself that she actually envied them a bit, she was a skilled, successful and respected sorceress and now she was looking at pony girls with admiration. The decorations were not necessarily subtle; golden wings attached to the head, feather headdress, precious gems, gold and silver in quantity that annunciated the stable's wealthiness. These were all items that Armenia would not acquire for her ponies any time soon.

Eventually the time for the three women came and they entered the arena, Aeriella leading the small herd. All of them had the willpower and composure that allowed them to easily overcome any anxiety, their thread was perfect and they were aware that they presented a not much less admirable view than the ponies from larger stables.

"Three new ponies from Mistress Armenia's stable!" the herald announced in a loud clear voice, "Lady Aeriella, the noble-born elf and an accomplished sorceress whose skill can only be overshadowed by her beauty. She finally received a chance to fulfil her biggest dream of becoming a pony. Her physical prowess and hidden submissive nature can finally be put to proper use. Her extreme sexual drive, stamina and love for enormous sex toys could find a sufficient vent. All of those features combined with her natural beauty, grace and self determination in training make her not only a perfect racing pony, but also a wonderful breeding mare. She uses only the largest of toys and wills to be breed only by the best endowed stallions."

As the herald spoke Aeriella focused on her performance, but she of course comprehended the words and while Armenia might have gone a bit too far her exaggerations fit the theme of the races well; the elf enjoyed her new persona. The audience would have cheered loudly regardless, but the prompt of the Queen's clappers made the cheer even more enthusiastic; it became clear that Serenity favoured the new pony, although the reasons for that remained unknown.

"Lady Seraphinia, the noble-born woman, a strong proud warrior with an insatiable sexual lust. She has the strength and the endurance, but also the will to try anything in her life. Being a pony gives her the excitement of novelty that she always craves. Her strength and stamina can challenge even the most accomplished ponies, but it's her sexual drive that is truly unmatched. Just like her friend Seraphinia accepts only the biggest of toys and penises. She's a wild mare that's more likely to tame her stallion during the breeding that the other way around."

The cheer of the audience was not nearly as loud as for Aeriella, but still Seraphinia received a more enthusiastic welcome than any of the new ponies ever did; after all, noble women were not common in that trade.

"Ephra is a descendant angel of Sune, a divine beauty that wants to learn all of the ways of the mortals, including being a pony. Her unearthly beauty can only be matched by her learning skills and the enthusiasm to explore and experience. Blessed by the goddess with an inexhaustible supply of love she craves to experience it even more in all of its forms. Her strength might not match her grace, but whatever she lacks as a racing pony she more than makes up for as a breeding mare. Whomever breeds her might consider himself blessed by the goddess Sune."

The cheers matched those for Aeriella, but there was also a noticeable awe among the audience. Nobility might have been impressive, but divinity even in its descended form was a true novelty for most of the people. If there was any sign of hesitation if an angel should indulge in such lowly occupation, it was soon overcome by enthusiasm.

The three women kept their backs straight and their heads high as they strode gracefully and proudfully around the arena. They could almost physically feel the lust and admiration of the audience's cumulative gaze. The bells on their gear rang and the huge dildos stretched their holes, it was pure bliss already and the race had not even begun yet.

Eventually the parade was over and the race of the amateur ponies could begin. They were all pretty and graceful, but Aeriella felt a sense of pride that despite having the same amount of experience the three of them presented themselves vastly superior to the amateurs.

After the parade they could have returned to the stables and trained some more, but unanimously decided against it. The training time was over, so they could as well stay at the arena, enjoy the show and get used to the atmosphere of the event. There was not much to be learnt from the amateurs, in the short time they had had available the three women had managed to learn more than most of the ponies in this league. The race was entertaining nevertheless and getting familiar with the atmosphere felt helpful and reassuring.

When the race eventually finished and the victorious ponies and jockeys were awarded medals, the ladies returned to their stables, took off the gear and once again had a warm bath followed by a lesbian orgy; this time to spare their strength it was shorter and less intense.

The next day was one of the most important for Armenia and her ponies or rather one of her ponies, namely Aeriella. The elf ran in the first group of the one-pony-rigs. They were as prepared as they could be, the sorceress had cast all the admissible spells on herself and the chariot had been checked twice. The stablemistress was not a petite woman, but since her entry into the pony business she had lost much weight which rendered her more suitable for being a jockey.

They stood at the start line with all the other chariots waiting for the sign to start. Thanks to her strong will and extensive mental training as a sorceress the elf managed to ignore the restrictive gear, the dildos, the nipples piercing, the hooves; she could not have felt more comfortable even if she was naked in her own bedroom.

The gong chimed and on they went. The superior strength of the professional ponies soon became visible as most of them overtook Aeriella and Armenia, not all of them though and they were not running THAT much faster. The huge dildos in both of elves' holes became more prominent as she run, her large breasts bounced and pulled on the chains connecting her pierced nipples to the collar, but mild pain and discomfort were nothing for an experienced sorceress; her strong will was also enough to compensate for the relatively poor stamina. The race continued, the audience cheered for their traditionally favoured ponies, but the newbie elf was receiving a lot of love as well.

Armenia had never expected that any of her friends would be able to win the race, so she was astonished by Aeriella's debut, the elf managed to stay close to the lead for most of the duration of the race, competing with experienced ponies that were in theory superior to her in all aspects of the sport. Ultimately they finished in ninth place which was a huge success for them. This might not have been the most successful debut of all times, but was definitely the most cheered one, the audience seemed to love the elf more and more.

The sorceress had a few days to rest before the three-pony-rigs race, but she could not lie idly, she had to put her magical skills to work. Ephra and Seraphinia ran in a two-pony-rigs race two days later and needed magical support too, the regeneration required potions as well, but she was as tireless in work and training as in lovemaking.

The other two women faced a tougher competition and the two-pony-rigs required more experience in general, because the ponies needed to cooperate closely and were dependent on each other; they had obviously trained that part too, but only so much could be achieved in several days.

They did not perform nearly as well as Aeriella in her solo race, but still managed to overtake two other chariots.

The three-pony-rigs race was the last for Armenia's stable and also the toughest. The women used all of their skill, will and allowable magical enhancements, but this time the experience was even more important, so they managed to overtake only one chariot which was a success nevertheless; Armenia was extremely happy and grateful. Together they watched the other races on the following days; in regular clothes which meant the new dresses they had bought earlier, but the entire event was not over for the ponies yet.

For the final part of the event, The Breeding Auction, a separate day was reserved. All of the ponies had been cleaned, groomed and rested, now they presented themselves in their full grace and pride. Contrary to the presentation the ponies were to be auctioned from the potentially least valuable to the most; it was based on their performance in the races, although it had happened more than once in history that the winners were not the highest bidding ponies.

Armenia's ponies were not exactly losers, but they had placed pretty far in the races; their auctioning position was improved by the style-points they had earned, overall it placed them in the middle of the table.

The women had expected the waiting for their turn to be rather boring, but were pleasantly surprised. The excitement of the bidders was contagious for the ponies and simply watching the lovely mares was entertaining. They were perfectly aware that it was just high-class prostitution, still the sums paid by the bidders astonished them. Each auction started at a mere silver coin which was roughly an equivalent of a dinner and bed in an average tavern, but rose rapidly and even the losers were sold for several gold coins.

From the three of them Ephra was the first to be auctioned, she had run together with Seraphinia, so they were ranked at the same position, but when something like that happened the good old alphabetical order took over. The pony right before the angel was sold for a decent price of sixteen gold coins; Ephra reached that sum in no-time, but did not stop there, unsurprisingly many people wanted to "breed" an angel of Sune. The sum eventually went as high as sixty-nine gold coins which was an astonishing price and would have been satisfactory even for a victorious pony, the buyer was the merchant Theo; this was also a record price for a debut.

Seraphinia was next in line and while not nearly as exotic as the angel her noble status attracted almost as many people. She was sold for 59 gold coins to Brutus, the half-orc who apparently really wanted to fulfil his promise. After these two the prices returned to normal, the next pony was sold for seventeen gold coins.

Aeriella was ranked only slightly higher, so another spike in the bidding came soon. At first Serenity did not participate in the auction, but even without her it reached fifty gold coins quickly. The Queen's joining did not discourage the other bidders, at that financial level there were only the extremely wealthy and decisive people. One of them, someone who preferred to remain anonymous, competed with Serenity for a long time pushing up the price significantly, but ultimately gave up at eighty-two gold coins; Ephra's record did not stand for too long. Just after a single auction of the first race Armenia was financially set up for the next season. She would remain indebted to her friends (in terms of favours) for the rest of her life.

The bidding continued and ultimately it turned out that Aeriella set up more than one precedent, she ended up being the most expensive pony to be sold during that auction. The Queen did not participate in auctions too often, so when she eventually did she could not come up as number two.

The breeding would not take place immediately after the bidding, the ponies were to return to their stables, be groomed, have a whole night's rest and spend the entire next day satisfying their buyers.

This time Aeriella's will and mental training were not enough to overcome the excitement, not that she tried to. The breeding was not a competition, it was a lot more personal and the elf expected to derive pleasure from the event, however kinky it might turn out to be. She wore the same gear as for the presentation and reached the royal palace also covered in a coat. Beyond the gates Armenia handed the leash to a trusted servant and left. Aeriella was led to the royal chambers and only right before the door her coat was taken off. Beyond the door was a medium-sized chamber, one designed for private parties rather than huge banquets; inside of it were approximately two dozens of people, the Queen and her most trusted courtiers.