Aeriella and The Pony Racing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That as well. But you TOO want to continue racing and you can't tell me you didn't as well enjoy the sex."

"In order for your sperm to have serious effect on my performance we'd need to have sex basically everyday."

"I'm prepared for that sacrifice."

"You asshole!"

"Does that mean yes?"

"You'll need to seriously invest in Armenia's stable. No anal and Serenity gets to join us whenever she wishes."

"Deal! You won't regret it, I promise."

EPILOGUE

This was how Aeriella eventually stayed in Witherkeep for the entire three months of the pony racing season. She did all of her business in the capital and sent Ephra back to Laerinia's court with the deals and the purchases.

Seraphinia and Ephra both had enjoyed their breedings, but that is a tale for another time. The noblewoman accompanied the angel on her way back.

The elf became a full time pony and a part time breeding mare. She achieved exceptional success in the races, became friends with the Queen and eventually with Korydos as well. But that's a tale that also deserves more details and will hopefully be told another time.