Aerobatron (1985)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The laughter stopped abruptly and the goons aimed their guns at Kane.

"I'm afraid I am not the one who does the negotiating," Kane explained, pointing over to the approaching motor boats. The men in the boats were aiming rocket launchers and Gatling miniguns at Sato and his men. "They do."

Sato's goon tapped him on the shoulder and flipped through a bundle of cash to show Sato that there was nothing but stacks of green paper under the initial hundred dollar bills.

"New deal," Kane announced. "I take the briefcase. You go back to your home country alive. Or dead. Makes no difference to me."

Men on both sides yelled threats and curses at each other and loaded their weapons. In the midst of the tense standoff a dark figure, perched like a cat on top off a shipping container, caught Kane's eye.

Bright flashes of pink light flew across the dock and blasted holes through Kane's men on the motor boats. Laser bursts collided with stashes of ammo and hand grenades, erupting both boats into fiery explosions before the men could fire off a single round.

"Who the fuck?!" Kane blurted, in awe of what he assumed was Sato's hidden assassin. That was, until the woman cartwheeled right into the center of Sato's men.

Linda did a ballet spin on the ball of her foot, blowing holes through their heads and raining their blown-off body parts through the air. The flashes of gunfire lit up the deck and bullets whizzed in every direction. Kane dropped to the ground for cover. A severed arm landed in front of him, still squeezing the trigger of an Uzi and firing shots out into the water.

"Shi-ne!" Sato screamed in Japanese, pulling the pin on a grenade.

Linda did the splits and fired a laser into Sato's grenade, blowing off his entire upper torso in a gory explosion of guts and shrapnel. The lower half of Sato's body fell off deck and splashed into the water, signaling the end of the slaughter.

Kane shivered with shell shock as Linda pulled him up to his feet. She lifted him up into the air by his throat while his limbs flailed wildly. He couldn't believe what he was seeing: a knockout brunette in a golden leotard with perfectly sized holes to expose her nipples. She yanked the briefcase out of his hand.

"I kept you alive because I need some information," Linda explained.

"I'll tell you anything!" Kane begged.

"I'm new in town. Can you recommend a gym?"

(roll end credits)

♫ Can you feel it?
The music takes control
Bodies moving
The sweat runs through my soul
Now I'm tingling
From my bangs down to my toes
Nipples burning
The heat subdues my foes♫

♫ Aerobatron
Move your body to the beat and dance until dawn
Aerobatron
Push your pulse to the limit 'til the last song
Aerobatron
The streets belong to the strong♫

♫ Modern woman
With parts made in Japan
Don't need clothing
Working on my tan
Thirst for danger
Take me by the hand
Revolution
It's time to take a stand♫

♫ Aerobatron
Move your body to the beat and dance until dawn
Aerobatron
Push your pulse to the limit 'til the last song
Aerobatron
The streets belong to the strong♫

(Saxophone solo, 4 measures)

♫ Aerobatron
Move your body to the beat and dance until dawn
Aerobatron
Push your pulse to the limit 'til the last song
Aerobatron
It's time to get your vengeance on♫

(chorus repeats, fades out)

filmed in Sweat-o-Vision

"Heart of the Lion"
Music and lyrics by master
Copyright ©1985 masterandmargarita
Performed by The Street Survivors
Courtesy of Ex-Lax Records

"Aerobatron"
Music and lyrics by master
Copyright ©1985 masterandmargarita
Performed by Whitney Gibson
Courtesy of Glitter Records

Thanks to:
Rhonda's Workout World
The Motor City Film Office
The Motor City Police Department
and Sally's Spandex Emporium for Linda Lockhart's tailored leotards

AEROBATRON

Copyright ©1985, ©2017 masterandmargarita
All Rights Reserved


Also Available from VHS Classics


The girls of Pi Delta Pi sorority are warming their new house with a lingerie sleepover... and you're invited!

Rhonda is going.

"Girls, this is what they call a fixer upper. A few days of work and it's going to be totally rad."

Tina is going.

"We are going to tease, tease, tease until he cums in his pants."

Stacey is going.

"Teddies are sooo in. I'm going to wear one too."

Phoebe is going.

"I'm open to other stuff too."

"Other stuff? Like butt stuff?!"

"Yes. Butt stuff is okay."

When a group of nerds try to infiltrate the house, there are more than a few surprises in store for them...

"Meet my new neighbors. Do you see that tall brunette with the fluffy bangs?"

"Do I ever! She is looking pretty bodacious in that tube top. I can almost make out her nips!"

"Grab your fedora, Corey. We're going surveillance shopping."

"You dweebs are gonna get caught for sure."

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE CUM… The Movie


Available now on video and laserdisc.

1...5678910