Aerobatron (1985)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda spun her legs like a cyclone, delivering continuous roundhouse kicks to the ninjas as they popped up over the ledge. She smashed skulls and broke necks with her bare feet. Striker grimaced with anger from below as his best men flew off of the roof and splattered onto the cement like drops of rain.

"Get me out of here!" the doctor yelled, having seen enough of Linda's effortless killing. He ran over to the chopper where Estrado was waiting to help him into the cabin.

The helicopter took off and Linda panicked, wondering if it would be her last chance to find out who she was. She ran at full speed and leapt off of the roof, catching the chopper by a landing skid. Linda wrapped her arms and her legs securely around the skid and the helicopter pilot pulled back on the controls, trying to shake her loose.

Estrado watched in suspense as Linda climbed her way up to the cabin of the helicopter. He aimed an automatic rifle at her head. "I got you this time!"

"Noooo!" the doctor yelled, shoving Estrado's gun to the side. Estrado managed to fire off a few rounds, bouncing one of bullets off of Linda's forehead. Her body plummeted from the helicopter and crashed into a dark alley below.

"You could have killed her! She's bulletproof, not gravity proof!" The doctor scolded.

Striker saw Linda's body fly out of the helicopter and land in the nearby alley. He hopped on his motorcycle and sped over to the spot, leaving his ninjas to battle it out with the last of the Miyagis.

Striker flipped on his headlights to illuminate the alley. He killed the engine so that he could listen closely. The sound of a clinking aluminum can caused him to fire off a storm of bullets, turning the dumpsters and burn barrels into Swiss cheese. Striker loaded another magazine into his Uzi and listened in again. A stray cat meowed and scattered away from the alley. Linda was nowhere to be seen.

"This isn't over," Striker vowed.

****


"Send him in," Frank Cox's voice said through the speakerphone.

"Mr. Cox will see you now," Tonya announced.

"We'll walk you to the door," Tammy offered with a wink.

On any other occasion Dr. Fritz would have been distracted and aroused by Frank's twin secretaries. This time, however, he was certain that he was walking off to his doom. Their short skirts and thigh-high stockings were no comfort in this perilous moment.

Tonya and Tammy escorted Dr. Fritz down the hallway to the door of Frank's office.

"Go ahead," Tonya said, pointing at the door.

"You boys play nice," Tammy added.

The doctor turned the office doorknob with a trembling hand and entered the office. Frank was looking out the window at a breathtaking 40th floor view of the Motor City skyline.

"Do you know why the people of this city love me, doctor?"

The doctor hesitated, knowing full well there was no correct answer.

"Because you are stern, but fair?"

"Because they don't have a choice."

"Also true," the doctor confirmed.

Frank turned dramatically to face the doctor with a handsome smile.

"You look tense. Relax. Please, have a seat," Frank offered.

The doctor took his seat and braced himself for the impending monologue.

"The people of Motor City know the truth. They don't live Motor City anymore. They live in Cox City. After expanding into bioengineering and defense and nuclear power, we employ more city residents than every other company combined. Hell, I even have them watching Cox News. I'm not even Mayor yet and I already call the shots at City Hall and the police department. I have everyone by the balls. If you cross me, you could lose your job. Your house. Your pension. You might even find a team of mercenary ninjas storming your front yard and killing everyone in sight. Isn't that right, doctor?"

"Yes," the doctor confirmed. "You employ many a ninja."

"You bet your ass I do. Now that we've established some context, are you going to explain to me how you could let a six-million dollar project walk right out the fucking door!"

"I'm still trying to assess how exactly she could have been… prematurely activated."

"Prematurely activated? Prematurely activated?! If you weren't the only person that could stop her, I'd have you prematurely de-activated!"

Striker made his presence known. He approached from the back of the office and aimed his Uzi at the doctor's head.

"I just need forty-eight hours!" the doctor begged. "I can find her and finish her programming! Remember, she might be dangerous, but she can't target us!"

"Is this another one of your empty promises?" Frank asked. He pulled out a cigarette from his case and Striker's hand popped up with a zippo to light it.

"I assure you that the three of us are off limits. We can't be targeted. I built it into the first phase of her programming."

"And you can track her location?" Frank asked.

The doctor gulped. "That was phase two—"

"Striker, blow his head off."

"Wait! I can still find her!"

Frank raised a hand to hold off Striker and humor the doctor's explanation. He poured himself a glass of scotch and leaned back in his chair.

"Okay, doctor. I'll bite. How are you going to find her?"

"Her memory is not wiped completely. Just partially overwritten. She will return to the places and the people that are familiar to her. This I can guarantee."

"Like the time you guaranteed me that you'd have my new assassin fully equipped to my specifications? I gave you simple instructions. I wanted a sexy robo-broad with a cunt cannon and laser tits!"

"The vaginal cannon would have taken years! There is simply no scientific precedent—"

"I've had it with your excuses. You had the healthiest, strongest female specimen in the city. You have access to medical technology that no children's hospital could ever dream of!"

"I am simply trying to say that I did the best that I could with the time allowed. Her titanium joints are virtually indestructible. Her dermatological blast shield is more effective than we ever imagined. I got her targeting system installed and fully operational in a matter of days!"

The doctor corrected his tone and looked down in shame before proceeding.

"I may have made a slight mistake in her physiological profile. In attempting to regulate her libido, I believe I may have accidentally doubled it."

"Doubled it?"

"Or tripled it."

"Tripled it? Are you telling me that we've got a robo-broad with laser tits and a hyperactive sex drive running loose in the city?!"

"Yes. In so many words."

"Let me have her," Striker offered Frank. "If you give me the weapons I've been asking for, she'll be nothing but a puddle of blood and metal by tomorrow morning."

"I have to get in touch with my guy in Japan," Frank replied. "Lasers don't grow on trees, you know."

"You can't kill her now!" the doctor pleaded. "We are so close. There is time to make this right. She can still be everything that you dreamed of."

Frank pondered for a moment and took another sip of his drink.

"Okay, doctor. I'm giving you 48 hours. I want her back on that operating table and I want her memory wiped. This is your second chance. There won't be a third."

"Thank you, Mr. Cox! I will not let you down!"

Frank pressed a button on his desk and the office door flew open. Tonya and Tammy stepped forward to escort the doctor out.

"Oh, and doctor," Frank called out, just as he was headed out the door. "What you said earlier—you were right. I am stern, but fair. I'm not all stick. Sometimes, I prefer the carrot."

"The carrot, sir?"

"If you can correct this situation, the twins are going to blow you every day for a month. Isn't that right girls?"

"We love to share cock," Tonya informed the doctor.

"And balls," Tammy added.

"And cum!" they said in unison with a giggle.

Frank raised his glass in the doctor's direction.

"Happy hunting."

CH. 03
00:39:03

Lucas did a final walk through of the Action Aerobics dance studio after a long day of scavenging. Thanks to Uncle Joe's lifelong bachelor status and estrangement from the rest of the family, the building belonged to Lucas. He was determined to save every last artifact he could find before the restoration crew gutted the building completely.

The front lobby and the dance studio were decimated. There were large craters in the floor where the grenades exploded. The wall mirrors had shattered into dust and the brick walls behind them were covered in soot. Only the locker room was spared from the shrapnel and fire damage.

Lucas spotted a cassette, partially buried under fragments of blackened floor tiles. He dusted off the tape to see that it was in remarkably good condition.

"Luscious Linda. Where did you go?"

Lucas stuffed the tape in his pocket. He crouched next to a framed photograph of his Uncle Joe that was cracked and scorched at the edges. He looked over the photo in a moment of quiet reflection. Joe was standing beside heavyweight champ Ricky La Hoya and gazing proudly at the championship belt. He looked young in the photo and nearly qualified as handsome. Nothing at all like the old, surly, beer-bellied gym owner that was bossing Lucas around on that fateful night. Lucas could almost hear his voice.

"I want that locker room spic-n-fuckin'-span, capisce?"

"Capisce, Uncle Joe," Lucas whispered.

Lucas was alarmed by the sound of trickling water. He followed the sound towards the locker room. He pushed open the door and approached the shower.

"Who's there?"

The sound of water stopped. Linda peeked out from the shower and locked eyes with Lucas. A green target circled his head.

"Linda! I can't believe it's you!"

Lucas nearly ran over to her and then stopped himself. She was completely naked.

"Linda? Is that my name?"

"Yes. Do you remember me?"

Linda was overwhelmed by the confusing images that flooded her memory. The gunshot to her head and fall from the helicopter had triggered a stream paralyzing flashbacks. She remembered the gym and how it once was: a big silver boombox, colorful leotards, a college kid in glasses, pushing around a mop bucket while his uncle berated him, and a group of horny women stripping off their sweaty dancewear in the locker room and teasing the new mop boy on his first day of work.

"Lucas?"

"Yes, it's me! I thought you were dead! Where have you been?"

"I'm not sure. I need your help. They're after me."

"Who's after you?"

"Bad men."

Linda continued to process some disturbing flashbacks. There was a man in a red leather jacket, choking the life out of her. A man in a chainmail vest, flipping open a butterfly knife. A doctor in a lab coat, stabbing a needle into her arm. A man in an eyepatch staring down at her as he puffed on his cigar. They surrounded her in the back of a van as she looked up at them helplessly. She remembered the cold, haunting voice.

"You're a doctor. Fix her… Fix her... Fix her..."

Linda fainted and Lucas sprinted over to catch her before she hit the floor.

"Hold on, Linda. I'm going to get you out of here."

****


Linda awoke in a chair and was in the middle of a bright white room. She looked down at her feet, shocked to see the tiny shoes of a little girl with ruffled lace trim on her socks.

Four men in lab coats sat across from her scribbling furiously in their notepads. Their faces were missing entirely, replaced by dot pixel patterns of TV static.

"Does the world seem odd to you right now, Linda?"

"Yes," Linda replied, shivering in fear as the tallest man stepped towards her. "You look like a TV."

The tall man laughed loudly and his associates joined in. She had no idea what was so funny.

"Excellent. Then we can begin."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"We aren't going to hurt you. We are going to give you a very special power. Like a superhero. Do you want to be a superhero, Linda?"

"What kind of power?"

The tall man leaned in until Linda's field of vision was completely engulfed in analogue static.

"The power to forget."

****


Linda was awoken by a beeping alarm clock, drenched in sweat and hyperventilating. She swung her hand at the snooze button and knocked a glass of water into the wall, smashing it to pieces. The alarm clock kept beeping so she karate chopped it in half, spilling broken bits of plastic and wire onto the nightstand.

Linda calmed her breathing and focused in on the ceiling above her. There was a poster of four women in thong bikinis. They stood in the back of a pickup truck over the caption: 'Haulin' Ass.'

Linda sat up and looked around the room in confusion. She was in a strange bed and dressed in strange clothing. She put a finger under the spandex fabric at her cleavage and pulled it out, letting it go with a 'snap.'

Linda noticed her reflection in the bedroom mirror. She hopped out of bed looked over her leotard and legwarmers with fascination. A scar on her shoulder caught her eye. She traced it with a finger and triggered a flashback of Striker pointing his Uzi at her—the barrel of his gun blinding her with rapid flashes of light.

"Sorry about the alarm clock. I made breakfast. Hungry?" Lucas asked, holding a plate of eggs and bacon at the doorway.

Linda gasped at Lucas' unexpected intrusion and her defenses were triggered. She did a front flip and landed on his shoulders, pinning his head between her legs as they crashed on the carpet together. The plate of food splattered across the floor. Lucas' face was smashed against Linda's crotch as she restrained his neck between her thighs.

"Who are you?!"

"Don't kill me! It's me, Lucas!"

"Where are we?!"

"This was Uncle Joe's house! Remember? Uncle Joe!"

"Uncle Joe," Linda said, loosening the pressure on his neck. "I remember."

"He's dead," Lucas reminded her.

"He's dead," Linda repeated.

She remembered the flash of light. The deafening sound of shattered glass and car alarms. The fiery inferno that kissed her body with a wave of heat.

"I forgot my wallet that night," Lucas explained. "I got back to the gym just in time to see it in flames and a suspicious van driving away from the scene."

"Yes. Four men and a van," Linda remembered.

"I went to the police and they insisted you were dead, even though they couldn't show me a body. I told them about the van. They didn't care. They said the explosion was an accident, but I've found some shell casings that convinced me otherwise—"

"Protein shake," Linda interrupted him.

"Excuse me?"

"I don't eat bacon. I drink protein shakes."

"Okay. I can make you one. Will you let go of my neck?"

Linda released Lucas' neck from her thighs and he took a deep breath of relief. They got up and stood next to each other in front of the bedroom mirror.

"You were naked when I found you last night. This was the best I could do. I found some clothes in your old locker. Nothing but skimpy dancewear."

"Thank you. I like it," Linda said, admiring her pastel pink leotard with matching legwarmers.

"I found some extra shoes too," Lucas added, pointing to a pair of white sneakers that he had placed next to the bed. "I need to show you something else, but I'm going to have to touch you. Is that okay?"

"Yes," Linda agreed.

"You promise not to tackle me?"

"I promise."

Lucas carefully parted the bangs of Linda's hair and slid a finger across the top of her head.

"You must have got burned or something. Your hair is singed here and here. I checked your head last night, to make sure you weren't wounded."

"I was shot."

"Shot? By a gun?"

"Yes."

"Well, I didn't find a gunshot wound, but I did find this."

Lucas traced his finger over the slot.

"I know this is going to sound ridiculous, but I think you have a floppy disk in your head."

"Floppy disk? Like from an IBM computer?"

"Yes. It is a smaller version of a normal floppy disk. I think it is one of those new three and a half inch designs. I've never actually used one before. Rumor has it, they can hold up to one and a half megabytes! Only the government uses that kind of high tech storage. I didn't want to take it out. For all I know, if I remove it you could—"

Linda grabbed Lucas by the shirt.

"Take it out."

"But—"

"Take it out!"

Lucas pushed a tiny button next to the disk and it popped up from her skull. He carefully removed the disc from a mess of curly brown hair.

Linda stared back at him unfazed as he admired the piece of technology. It had a hard plastic shell and a spring-loaded metal tab to protect the disk.

"Whoa. Futuristic! What do you think is on this thing?"

"Targeting." Linda told him.

"How do you know?"

"You don't have a target on your face."

Linda took the disc from him and loaded it back into her head.

"Now you do. I can see a green target, indicating that you're not a threat. If you attack me, it turns red. Yellow means a potential threat."

"Whoa! You can really see targets?!"

"Yes. Some people have targets, some don't."

"It's all starting to make sense now. You have super strength, digital targeting, and they can program you with a computer disc. I think you're supposed to be some kind of cybernetic warrior."

"Could they really do all of that with a computer?"

"It's 1985. They can do anything with a computer," Lucas assured her. "Who knows what other abilities they equipped you with?"

"Let me show you," Linda offered.

Linda's eyes lit up in a dim glow. Her skin became flushed and her nipples hardened. She pressed her chest into Lucas' and leaned in to give him a deep kiss. She put her hands under his shirt and enjoyed the feel of his abs while they interlocked tongues.

"You played football," Linda said.

"You remember that?" Lucas asked with a laugh. "Well, actually, I only played for freshman year. I was just trying to impress those girls at the gym. I do have a black belt in taekwondo and I try to work out every—"

Linda tore off his Night Ranger t-shirt with a single tug like it was made of plastic wrap.

"Whoa, easy! I kind of liked that shirt."

"Not bad," Linda said with a shrug, looking over his toned chest and arms.

"Well, that's what every guy wants to hear."

She took off his glasses and threw them onto the carpet.

"I kind of need those to see—"

Linda put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down onto his knees. Lucas stared up at her and watched in suspense as she pulled aside the crotch of her leotard to show him her pussy. His pants instantly tented out with a boner. He recalled the first time he saw her naked in the gym shower, kneeling before her with a pile of towels, in awe of her sexy bush and big breasts.

Linda's thighs were shaking. She looked down at Lucas in pleading desperation.

"I'm so fucking horny, I can't think straight. I need your help. Will you help me?" Linda begged.

"Okay. What can I do?"

"Lick me."

Linda put a foot on the bed and grabbed him by the hair to shove his face into her mound. Her vulva was swollen and throbbing with pleasure. Lucas stuck out his tongue and dragged it up her labia.

"Yes!" Linda moaned. She held onto Lucas' hair and pressed her clit against his extended tongue.

"Faster! Harder!" she begged.

Lucas lapped at her clit and her thighs quivered responsively. He licked in a steady rhythm and grabbed her by the butt. It was the finest ass that he had ever touched, somehow perfectly soft and firm at the same time.

Linda was getting dizzy with pleasure. She lay back on the bed and took him by the hand to guide two of his fingers into her opening. Linda directed him to her g-spot and had him massage her from the inside while he tongued her clit.