Aerobatron (1985)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More fingers," she begged.

"How many?" Lucas asked.

"All of them."

Lucas gradually added in the rest of his fingers and felt her tight pussy stretching to accommodate them. The more responsive she was, the harder he shoved. Before he knew it, he had his whole fist inside of her. Linda moaned and thrust her hips wildly as she orgasmed. She gushed a stream of liquid all over Lucas' forearm.

Lucas stood at the edge of the bed and Linda crawled over to him on her hands and knees. She pulled down his pants and his briefs and her eyes lit up at the sight of his veiny erection.

Linda grabbed his cock and pressed it against her face. She rubbed the head of his dick all over her lips and her nose while he looked down in shock.

"The smell of cum drives me crazy," Linda warned him.

Lucas gasped as Linda shoved his cock into the back of her throat. She effortlessly swallowed his shaft over and over again until sticky saliva was dangling off of his ballsack. With his full length lodged in her throat, Linda stuck out her tongue to lick the spit off of his balls.

"Oh god," Lucas blurted, in awe of the most skillful and aggressive blowjob he had ever received.

Linda gripped the base his cock and her hand trembled with an intense vibration. She swirled her to tongue like a tornado around his around his scrotum while she jerked his dick, bringing him to speedy climax.

"I going to cum!" he blurted.

"Give it to me!" she begged.

Linda swallowed his cock just in time to feel the first powerful spurt of semen coating her tonsils. She rested her bottom lip on his balls and he continued to squirt the rest of his load deep into the back of her throat. Lucas was delirious with pleasure as she held him in her throat and milked him for everything he had. She swirled a tongue around the inside of her mouth to make sure she had ingested every last drop of his seed.

"Thank you," Linda said. "I needed that."

"You're welcome. Any time," Lucas offered. "Now that we got that out of the way, maybe we should—"

Linda spat on the tip of her finger and pressed it against his asshole.

"Hey now! What are you doing?!"

"I'm making you hard again."

Linda smiled up at him and inserted her finger, enjoying his bug-eyed reaction. Linda jerked his dick and massaged his prostate until he had another full-on erection. She shoved him onto the bed and pulled her leotard to the side so that she could mount his dick.

Lucas groaned as his cock was enveloped by her hot pussy. Her juices dripped onto his balls and thighs as she rode him. She moaned in ecstasy and pulled down the top of her leotard to free her bouncing tits. She guided Lucas' hands, encouraging him to touch them.

"Your boobs are... bigger than I remember."

"Much bigger," Linda said, trembling in pleasure as she experienced an intense orgasm. Her juices sprayed out over Lucas' balls and soaked the bedspread.

"Why would they gave you a breast enlargement?" Lucas asked, inspecting her breasts closely.

Linda pulled his cock out of her pussy and guided it into her ass.

"Whoa! I've never done this before!" Lucas warned.

"I want you to fuck my ass. Hard," Linda begged him. She moaned and rubbed her clit as he eased into her ass. Lucas groaned in pleasure as she hopped on his dick and jammed him even deeper inside of her.

"Cum inside! I want to feel it!" Linda begged.

Linda's thighs quivered and juices squirted everywhere as she climaxed for a third time. The pressure of Linda's tight asshole was too much for Lucas. He felt another load ready to burst like a broken dam.

"Ahhh!" Lucas grunted, squirting his load into her anal cavity.

Lucas orgasmed for nearly a minute. He could feel that her ass was completely flooded with hot jizz. He squeezed her tits hard as he emptied out his full load. He was temporarily blinded by a flash of pink light. The wall across the room exploded, raining bits of drywall onto the carpet.

"What the heck was that?!"

Lucas scrambled to pull his dick out of Linda's ass and ran over to inspect the damage. He looked through a softball-sized hole in the wall and he could see the back yard on the other side it. He turned back to Linda and she was standing before him, leotard hanging at her waist and her eyes and nipples glowing hot pink.

"I must have activated some kind of weapon?" Lucas wondered.

"Yes, so it appears." Linda agreed. Her tits flashed again and two more holes exploded through the wall above Lucas' head.

"Careful! That was close. Can you control them?"

"Yes. I can control the aim and the intensity."

Linda beamed out a pair of laser pointers from her eyes and targeted a spot in the wall just between Lucas' legs.

"Whoa! You've got laser sights!"

Linda fired off a pulse from her left nipple and blasted another perfect circle through the wall.

"Will you please stop shooting now?"

"Okay," Linda agreed. She pulled her leotard over her breasts and the lights under her nipples dimmed away.

"How could this weapon even exist?" Lucas wondered. "The pulse laser wattage must be in the billions or even trillions. There would have to be some type of specialized prism for aiming, kind of like a gun scope. Maybe a super powerful lens under each nipple to amplify the wattage?"

"You know an awful lot about lasers."

"I know a little. You might want to fact-check me on some of those details."

Linda looked down at her breasts in horror, trying to imagine all the gadgetry that Lucas was describing.

"I can't believe they did this to me."

The weight of her statement sunk in and they both stood in silence for a moment. Linda felt her sadness and confusion gradually turning into anger as she pondered the weaponized body that had been forced on her.

"It's going to be okay," Lucas consoled. "We will get the guys that did this. I will help you every step of the way, even if it kills me."

"Who was I?" Before they built me?"

"You were the best aerobics instructor in Motor City. I don't know much else about you. Joe told me you just came in off the street one day, no money, no family. He gave you a job and let you stay at the gym for a few weeks until you could move into an apartment of your own."

"Take me there."

"I'm sure I could find your address in Joe's rolodex, but don't you think that's dangerous? They probably have your apartment staked out—"

"I said take me," Linda insisted. Her nipples lit up under the leotard.

"Okay, okay, don't shoot! I'll take you!"

Linda looked through a hole in the wall and noticed a suspicious car parked in the alley next to the back yard.

"We need to go now," Linda decided. "Does the house have an attached garage?"

"Sure does."

"And a car?"

"You could call it that."

****


Lucas pulled off the cover to reveal Joe's silver DeLorean DC-12. He opened the car doors and they swung up like gull wings.

"Joe would never buy a car made by Cox Motors. I'm not sure what he saw in this one, though. I admit, the doors are pretty rad, but it isn't very fast."

"Fast enough," Linda said. She darted into the driver's seat and slammed the door shut.

"Do you remember how to drive?" Lucas asked as he climbed into the passenger side.

Linda punched open the wiring harness panel and ripped out some wires. She was revving the engine before Lucas could even attach his seat belt.

"You know, I have the keys—"

Lucas was interrupted by the sound of squealing tires and the car colliding with the garage door. The DeLorean blasted through garage door and blew past the car in the alley, causing Estrado to spill coffee all over his vest.

Estrado blurted a stream of curses as he scrambled for his CB radio. His 1985 Cox Cruiser squealed out of the alley after the DeLorean.

"Doctor, are you there?"

"I'm here."

"I am tailing your mujer in Oakwood Heights. She's on the move. In a fucking DeLorean!"

Linda tore through traffic and showed complete disregard for the rules of the road. She swerved between cars and flew through stoplights.

"Are you sure that you're okay to drive?" Lucas asked her.

Linda responded by stepping on the gas and taking them up the nearest exit ramp in the wrong direction on the Fisher Freeway. A driver turned to avoid them and smashed his car into a pile of exit ramp water buckets.

Estrado nearly followed them up the exit ramp, but cranked the wheel and slammed on the brakes at the last second, narrowly avoiding a head on collision.

"She's on the freeway! Going the wrong way!" Estrado yelled into his radio.

"Stay put and wait for instructions. I called in some reinforcements," the doctor told him.

Linda sped directly into the flood of oncoming vehicles. She calculated every turn with mathematical precision. The sounds of honking horns whizzed past their ears as she weaved between the other cars. Lucas closed his eyes and felt his stomach turning from the velocity.

"Do you need directions?" he asked.

"I remember now. Things are starting to come back to me. Where I used to live. Where they took me. What they did to me."

Linda was running on pure anger. The muscles in her arms were clenched and her hands were ghost white as she squeezed the life out of the steering wheel. She had the gas pedal pressed all the way to the floor.

Lucas made the mistake of opening his eyes.

"Ohhhhh shiiiittt!!!" he yelled out. Linda turned the steering wheel, propping up the vehicle onto two tires as they coasted down the ramp off of the freeway.

The car slammed back onto four wheels and Linda sped down the street, terrorizing a whole new block full of cars in Midtown. She whizzed through traffic until she spotted her apartment. She cranked the wheel slammed the brakes, skidding the car to a stop in the alley behind her building.

"I think we lost them," Linda decided.

"Where did you learn to drive like that?"

"Rico," Linda replied, killing the engine and hopping out of the car.

"Who the heck is Rico?"

Linda pulled Lucas out of his seat and turned her back to him.

"Climb aboard and hang on tight," she instructed, pointing to her shoulders.

"Hang on for what?"

"You'll see."

Lucas reluctantly hopped up onto her back for a piggyback ride. He looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was watching.

"This is kind of embarrassing."

"Tell me about it," Linda replied.

Lucas clung to Linda's shoulders and prayed for his life as she began to scale up the side of the building. He watched in awe as her hands stuck to the brick like an insect. She climbed all the way up to the third floor with Lucas hanging on her back.

"We are going to die," Lucas whispered.

"This is the safest way in," Linda assured him.

Linda did a pull-up on her living room window frame and peeked inside to see that the apartment appeared to be empty. She held their combined body weight on a single arm and used her other arm to shove open the window.

"I'm going to have a look inside," Linda decided. "Hang on to the window frame until I can confirm it's clear."

"Easier said than done," Lucas replied. He maneuvered off of Linda's back to hang off of the window frame at her side. He had to use every ounce of strength to prevent plummeting into the alley.

Linda kicked off of the wall and flipped through the window like an Olympian gymnast, sticking the landing on the hardwood floor. She pulled down her leotard and pointed her tits around the room like loaded weapons. After she was convinced that it was safe, she tucked her breasts into her leotard and grabbed Lucas by the forearms to pull him through the window.

They looked over her tiny, one bedroom apartment like it was the scene of a crime. The only furniture in the living room was a futon and a TV tray. After checking to see that the bathroom and bedroom were clear Linda started digging through her things.

There was nothing but dancewear and sweatbands in her dresser drawers. Protein powder in the cupboards. Eggs in the fridge. There was a photo album with glamour shots of herself, posing in different colored leotards, all of them recent, nothing at all from her childhood. There wasn't a single clue that she had any kind of family or friends or love interests. It became painfully clear that aerobic exercise was her entire life.

Linda approached a mantle on the wall that was filled cheap plastic aerobics trophies and medals that she had accumulated over the last few years. An empty glass case was positioned as the centerpiece.

"What is that for?" Lucas wondered.

"The golden leotard," Linda said.

She grabbed the case and threw it against the wall, shattering it into pieces. Lucas stepped back to give her some space. She trashed her entire trophy mantle in a fit of rage, pulling it apart piece by piece and dashing everything into bits under her sneakers.

"This doesn't make any sense!" Linda yelled. "All I did was exercise? Where is the rest of my life? Who was I?"

"I'm sorry," Lucas consoled, after a long, uncomfortable silence. "I didn't know you very well but you were, and still are, a great person. I think the exercise made you happy."

"You know what makes me happy now?" Linda asked, her eyes and nipples glowing intensely.

"What?" Lucas asked with a gulp.

"Killing and fucking."

A small collection of tiny red dots suddenly appeared on Lucas' forehead.

"Well," Lucas began. "Different strokes for different—"

"Get down!" Linda screamed, tackling him to the floor.

The walls and windows exploded with bullet holes, raining glass and chunks of drywall all over the apartment. The storm of bullets was followed by a deafening pounding on the front door. The wood splintered around the door knob.

"Stay put," Linda said to Lucas, standing in front of him protectively. She pulled down her top and aimed her tits at the door, waiting for it to burst open. She could feel the power swelling to maximum intensity in her chest.

The first unfortunate ninja that ran through the doorway was met with two simultaneous laser blasts to the face, exploding his entire head into a cloud of smoldering ash.

"Holy shit!" Lucas blurted as the headless corpse hit the ground with a thud.

The rest of the ninja squad followed and Linda fired off tit-lasers like a machine gun, blowing holes through their torsos and blasting off their limbs into cauterized stumps. Ninja stars and bullets bounced off of Linda's body and left nothing but cuts and holes in the fabric of her leotard. She mowed the advancing men down into a pile of bodies so high that they clogged the doorway completely.

"How long can you keep shooting?" Lucas asked.

"You're the one that knows about lasers. You tell me!"

"Unless they put batteries inside you, the lasers are probably bio-powered? You might get tired after too much shooting."

"I'm tired now!"

They were interrupted by a fresh wave of ninjas from the rooftop, swinging down from ropes and kicking in windows. Linda fired her lasers with perfect accuracy, blasting holes through their heads and sending them flying back out the windows to splatter on the pavement.

The cannon-fodder ninja assault was followed by a bombardment tear gas. Metal canisters flew in through the windows and bounced through the apartment, spraying out a debilitating cloud of gas. Linda and Lucas coughed uncontrollably at first whiff.

Linda stuck her head out the window and was stunned to see that the police had set up a perimeter around the building. She decided it was safer to climb up to the roof than to take their chances on the ground. Linda hugged Lucas and positioned his hands on her shoulders as the apartment flooded with gas.

"Straddle me! I'm going to take us up to the roof. We'll use my back as a shield."

Lucas straddled Linda, as directed. They climbed out the window and Linda scaled up to the roof with Lucas hanging onto her from the front. She endured painful bursts of pressure as the bullets bounced off of her back. Linda peeked over the roof ledge to see that there were a handful of ninjas holding their position. Two large transport helicopters hovered over the building, ready to land with reinforcements.

Linda and Lucas climbed onto the roof and she pulled down her top, firing a storm of lasers on the remaining ninjas before they could even aim their weapons. Their charred, disfigured bodies collapsed to the ground.

Snipers on the neighboring rooftops opened fire on Linda, hitting her with perfect headshots. Rifle rounds bounced off of Linda's head and singed her hair. She fell to her knees, shaken by the painful direct hits.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked.

"No, I'm not okay. They shot my fucking hair."

Linda stood up again zeroed in on the snipers, picking them off one-by-one. She blew off heads in every direction until the sniper fire finally stopped.

"Incoming!" Lucas yelled as the transport helicopters approached their landing.

Linda targeted the fuel tank of the nearest helicopter. With a few strategically-aimed shots the first chopper erupted into a fiery explosion. A wave of intense heat washed over Linda and Lucas. Flaming ninja bodies flew out of the blast like a fireworks display and big hunks of burning wreckage rained down on the building. The second helicopter flew through the protective cloud of smoke and touched down on the roof.

"Wait here," Linda said.

She sprinted over to the helicopter just as it was touching down and kicked in the cabin door, pointing her tits at the men inside and catching them by surprise.

"Knock, Knockers," Linda said, pulverizing them with tit-lasers. The ninjas screamed for their lives as Linda incinerated the entire cabin into a pile of smoking corpses.

The pilot jumped out of the cockpit and ran across the rooftop, intermittently firing his handgun in Linda's direction. She aimed a nipple and blew off the back of his head. His body skidded across the roof and bumped into Lucas' feet. Linda rushed back to Lucas and handed him the pilot's gun.

"I have no idea how to use this thing," he warned her.

Linda pulled back the slide to load the next bullet into the chamber.

"It's loaded. Just point and squeeze."

They looked over the ledge of the building to see that police SWAT vehicles were unloading scores of men onto the street. The ninjas and police were working together to form a huge battalion around the building. There was a fresh fleet of helicopters flying towards them in the distance, armed with autocannons and rockets. Grappling hooks flew over the ledge and anchored into the roof. Ninjas would be climbing over in a matter of seconds. They were completely surrounded and the scene was about to erupt into full-scale war.

"What now?" Lucas asked. "Should we get to the chopper?"

"No. I can't fly a helicopter."

"But it is just sitting there, ready to go. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am fucking sure that I can't pilot a fucking helicopter!"

"Okay, okay. Jeeze. It just seemed awfully convenient—"

"Climb aboard and hang on tight!" Linda demanded, turning her back to him.

"Will do."

Lucas knew the drill at this point. He stuffed the gun into the back of his pants and climbed onto Linda's back. She took off running towards the ledge. Lucas squeezed his eyes shut and felt the sickening gravity drop in his stomach as Linda jumped off of the roof. They flew over a ten foot gap and Linda's feet landed hard on the neighboring rooftop. Linda recovered quickly and ran at full speed towards the next building over.

Linda took another flying leap, but the next rooftop was impossibly far. She missed the ledge and caught on to the fire escape instead. The impact knocked Lucas off of her back and she swung out her hand to catch him by the wrist. The pistol flew out of his pants and crashed into the alley below.

1...34567...10