Affair Fantasy

Story Info
Woman's first affair.
1.1k words
3.68
24.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy felt exposed as she crossed the cracked asphalt of the motel parking lot. Her eyes kept darting around making sure no one was watching her enter the lobby. There, she stood at the worn counter counting out cash for a room feeling as if she were wearing a scarlet letter for adultery. Determined to not give into her nerves, she picked up her room key with a trembling hand that made her diamond ring sparkle. She was tired of only having a sex life online. The teasing and flirting were great but today her fantasy was becoming a reality.

Entering the room, Daisy was assaulted by the smell of cigarette smoke and Lysol. Threadbare and rundown but clean enough, the room with its large bed was exactly right for her illicit intentions. She shed her business suit and wedding rings before freshening up leaving on her camisole and lace panties. Then, lotioned and lipglossed, she sat on the edge of the bed anxious over whether or not he would show up. After all, she had almost backed out herself. Would he really show up to have sex with her- a married woman?

A knock sounded on the door startling her from her thoughts and she leapt up to answer it. Heart pounding, she turned the knob and found herself face to face with Austin. Her eyes drank him in as he entered the room closing and locking the door. Broad chested and muscular, his clothes clung to him in a way that made her mouth water. Daisy murmured a hello as she hugged him in greeting. He responded by pulling her in for a lingering kiss.

Gathering her courage, Daisy began to unbuckle his belt as she looked into his eyes. Austin smiled and began to help her undress as well. Soon, he was nude covered only in his tattoos with a gorgeous cock exposed in all its glory. Pushing him onto the bed, Daisy hungrily kissed him again enjoying the taste of his tongue against hers and the feel of his lips clinging to hers. Pulling away, she trailed kisses down his neck savoring the warm salty tang as she explored the contours of his chest and outlined his tattoos with her tongue. Reaching his nipples, she sucked one then the other into her mouth until they were hard and puckered.

Looking at him beneath her eyelashes, Daisy worked her way lower with little flicks of her tongue across his taut torso and into the vee of his groin. Then, with a devilish smirk, she moved to his inner thighs torturing him as she gently caressed and nibbled her way to his scrotum which tightened with desire as she ran her tongue across it. Slowly, she worked her way up his turgid shaft with little sucking kisses and swirls of her tongue. Austin's hands were no longer stroking her hair as she explored but pulling at her head as he urged her to take him into her mouth. Rubbing his cockhead against her soft, glossy lips and flicking her tongue into the oozing tip, she heard him groan and felt him push his hips forward in anticipation. Finally, looking him in the eye, she slid her mouth over his cock and engulfed him. His hips moved with her as she worked his thick meat in and out of her hot, wet mouth slurping and sucking with each stroke. He clenched her hair in his fists as he pushed his dick deeper and harder into her throat as he growled and grunted. Barely able to breath, she swallowed again and again as he shot hot streams of cum into her eager mouth.

Catching her breath, Daisy laid beside him and held him against her enjoying the feel of his firm unyielding body against her soft welcoming one. Relaxing, she sighed in ecstasy as he drew the taut, rosy tip of her breast into his mouth. Then, she moaned as he suckled at her nipple, rolling it against his tongue gently before scraping it roughly against his teeth as he released it to latch onto her other breast. She could feel herself moisten as he cupped and squeezed the swollen globes in each hand as he feasted on the tingling flesh of her elongated nipples.

Listening to Daisy moan, Austin knew she was dripping wet with her sweet honey and he wanted to taste her. Moving between her silken thighs, he lowered his mouth to her smooth mound and pushed his tongue into the top of her slick slit teasing her protruding clit. He could feel it swell and pulse against his tongue as he lapped and sucked making her squirm and clutch at his shoulders. Next, he traced each fold before spreading her open and lapping with long deep strokes into her deep pink core. Soon, she was panting in need as he tongue fucked her, grinding against his face in wanton abandon. Removing his tongue, he thrust two thick fingers into her tight twat as he sucked her sensitive nub roughly into his mouth with force. She screamed as her orgasm ripped through her causing her cunt to clamp down on his fingers before erupting in spasms of sweet syrupy goodness that he licked from his fingers.

His cock was rigid and almost painful with need as he flipped her over onto her knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Grasping her hips, he sank into her hot velvet soft depths that still squeezed and spasmed from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Overcome with lust, he showed no mercy as he pounded into her pussy listening to her scream with each plunging stroke. He felt her tight tunnel begin to pulse and clutch around his cock as orgasm after orgasm began to overcome her.

Knowing he was close to his own release but wanting to experience all she had to over, he pulled his thick shaft from her depths and without warning penetrated her ass. Not losing rhythm, he continued fucking her with long fast strokes that stretched her tightly clenched ass. Initially shocked, Daisy began to enjoy the painful yet exquisitely pleasurable sensation and match Austin stroke for stroke. Suddenly, he stiffened and with a deep groan of release spewed his cum deep in her ass cooling her fiery flesh.

Later, as Daisy climbed into her car once again protected by the armor of her business suit and grounded by the weight of her wedding rings, she felt as if it had been a really great daydream. It simply didn't feel real except for the soreness of her body. And, that, decided Daisy is how she would deal with the guilt by pretending it was just another fantasy.