Affair of the Body 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until I get what I came for." Jerilyn's words came out as a growl, the tension in her body made her throat tight. It wasn't the way Rain rubbed against her, though that added to the experience. No, it was Rain's roleplaying, the way she pretended to fight, to be weak and helpless that affected Jerilyn. She knew Rain wasn't weak, she felt the strength in her lovers hands when she got massaged. It was a game, a way of letting play into the relationship and an invitation for Jerilyn to play too. Rain gave Jeri permission to let go, to be as aggressive as she wanted to be. The surge of lust and the permission to be aggressive brought out an adventurous desire Jeri never allowed herself to feel before. The freedom to release some of her most secret fantasies turned her on like nothing else. Her pussy ached with intense need. Jerilyn ran her hand up Rain's back until she grabbed a fist full of hair. She pulled so Rain's head tilted back and exposed her throat. Then an unwelcome thought slipped into Jerilyn's mind. What if Rain wasn't acting like this for Jeri's sake but for her own? What if this was how Rain distanced herself from the moment even as her every breath sucked Jeri deeper into it? Maybe Rain didn't want to do this but felt she had to? Jerilyn's passion ebbed and she was about to stop the act when Rain's words defused her thoughts.

"No, oh please, no!" Rain spoke like a parody of a Victorian maiden, so over the top Jerilyn almost laughed. There was nothing to worry about. Rain liked to play and she knew how to make Jeri relax.

Jerilyn gave Rain's hair a yank. "Don't over do it."

Rain's throaty laugh vibrated through Jerilyn, making her womb flutter and her pussy purr. Her lust made her mouth dry and she practically humped against Rain.

Jeri licked up Rain's throat, starting at the hallow, sliding over her adams apple, then around her jaw until she nibbled on Rain's ear lobe. This time when Rain moaned, she wasn't acting. Her hands dug into Jeri's arms. "Don't stop."

"You're supposed to resist." Much to Jerilyn's relief, playtime ended. Her insistent desire robbed her of imagination. She slid her lips down Rain's neck then sucked hard. Rain jerked in surprise and struggled for real. When she managed to break free, Jeri smirked as a hickey formed.

"That was mean." Rain gave her a stern look but didn't move away.

"Maybe." Jerilyn still had her hand in Rain's hair. She cupped the back of Rain's head and locked her in place to kiss her again. "But it was worth it." She put her free hand on Rain's shoulder then slid down over Rain's cleavage until she felt the hard nipple stab into her palm. She let her thumb and fingers caress the swell of breast but didn't move her hand away from the turgid peak digging into her palm. Rain made little excited noises. Jerilyn tore her hand away from the voluptuous swell of Rain's chest then roamed over her belly until she rested over Rain's mons. Rain pushed into her hand with a slow but insistent rhythm imitating sex, an invitation to touch her more intimately. Jeri accepted the invitation and slid her hand lower until her fingers where nestled in the humid heat between Rain's legs.

Rain gasped into Jeri's mouth as she eased her fingers deeper between Rain's legs. The smooth fabric of her tights previewed the silken heat her fingers searched for. She settled for drawing little circles with her fingertips, exploring the tight space.

When Rain's legs clamped around Jerilyn's fingers and a moan rumbled in her throat Jerilyn knew she found the right spot. Rain's kiss was forgotten in the pleasure Jeri stimulated between her legs. Jeri pulled back. Rain's eyes slid shut and her head lulled back, exposing her long throat. She panted, teetering on the edge.

Jeri wanted to do something she saw in a movie but never had the courage to try. Only Rain's playfulness and roleplaying gave her the confidence she needed to go through with it. With Rain so close to orgasm, Jeri grinned and ripped Rain's shirt open. The sound of ripping fabric and buttons hitting the floor made Jerilyn's pussy clench and pleasure exploded between her legs. Rain's eyes widened and she gaped at Jerilyn. The sensations must have hit Rain as hard as they did Jeri because her fingers dug into Jeri's arms with bruising force. Jerilyn shoved the shirt down Rain's arms, pinning them, leaving her bare breasts on full display. She held one breast like an athlete gripping a ball then bent and took the other breast, just below the nipple, into her mouth. She sucked hard again, giving Rain another hickey.

Rain's breath came in hitches and her eyes lost focus. Jerilyn shoved her free hand between Rain's legs, assaulting Rain's pussy with an unforgiving rhythm that propelled Rain toward release. Rain went ridged and cried out like she did the first time Jeri made her come. She took her mouth off Rain's breast and pulled the woman to her, supporting her weight as the tension drained away.

Jerilyn changed position and held Rain tight and whispered in her ear. "Again. Come again." Jerilyn rubbed Rain's pussy faster, working her sex for all she was worth.

"I can't." But Jeri knew she could. Rain breathed hard and tension built in her body again.

Jeri felt a dampness grow where Rain's pussy pressed against her tights. "You can. You will." Jerilyn couldn't believe how wet Rain must be to soak through her clothes. "Again." It didn't take long before another orgasm swept Rain away.

"Once more." Jerilyn needed her to come again, needed to know she was desirable, to prove she was woman enough to draw pleasure out of a lover.

"I can't, there's no way." Despite her objections Rain climbed that peak again. Jeri's own body demanded to be touched, demanded a release. She adjusted her grip on her lover so her pussy pressed against her own wrist. Even as she rubbed Rain's sex, her hand pushed against her own pussy. She was so close to coming but wanted to wait for Rain's next orgasm.

"Yes you can." She needed Rain to peak so she could give in to her own bodies demand and come like crazy. "One more time. Come for me, let me make you moan. I need you to be mine. Come for me and prove you're mine." Jeri watched the tension build in Rain's face, felt the tension in her own body. She needed the magic words to make Rain release again. The right phrase. Then she had it, she knew what to say to drive Rain over the edge. "Prove I'm yours."

That last little nudge, those magic words pushed Rain into another orgasm. She gulped in air like she finished a marathon. Jerilyn's own orgasm ripped through her but she kept rubbing, trying to extend their pleasure for as long as possible.

"No more." Rain grabbed Jeri's hand and forced it off her pussy. "No more."

Jerilyn helped her over to the couch where they collapsed.

"I need water." Rain's breath slowed and her hair was matted to her face.

"I'll get you some." Jerilyn went to the fridge, got a bottle of water and handed it to Rain.

"You just wait. As soon as I can walk again, I'll make love to you until you can't stand." Rain wiggled her arms out of her shirt and used the sleeves to wipe away perspiration. "I never thought a woman could screw me so good. I'd do you now, but woman, you wore me out."

"Is that what this is? Making love?"

"Yes, without a doubt. One person can't pleasure another person unless there's a deep connection." Rain stretched, luxuriating in her body's release. Then she gulped down half the bottle.

A deep connection, something Jerilyn didn't want. Paying for sex, or even casual sex with a stranger was only physical, a release of tension. A deep connection meant she transferred her affection away from her husband. She wanted to deny any deep connection, but in her heart she knew it was there. She liked watching Rain come, liked cooking for her and holding her.

Despite wanting to escape her parents religion, wanting to escape them, their lessons stayed. There were worse things than being an adulteress, but there were better things too. Even her wild, carefree sister would agree Jerilyn did something very, very wrong.

Rain looked so happy and content while Jerilyn's mood plummeted toward depression. She had to leave before Rain realized something was wrong.

"Now that you're a limp puddle of satisfied woman, I think I'll go home." Jeri forced herself to smile and made her voice light and care free.

"Stay and snuggle."

"Now way! You're spent and if I stay with you I'll get hornier and not be able to do anything about it."

"I'll try to take care of you."

"Nope. When I let you have me, I want your full attention, not some half-assed fumbling from a woman who can't stay awake."

Rain chuckled but her eyes closed and her breath came slow and deep. Jerilyn pulled a blanket off her bed and covered her before she left.

On the way up the stairs Jerilyn knew she could never be with Rain again. As painful as Antony's absence was, he never talked about divorce. If Jerilyn continued making love to Rain it wouldn't be long before their deep connection turned into love. If that happened, she might decide to divorce Antony. She couldn't do that, marriage was supposed to be sacred. Tomorrow she would tell Rain they had to stop seeing each other.

12