Affair of the Body 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeri smiled. "How do you know you'll be any good at it if you've never done it before? For all you know it will be a complete disaster."

"You're kidding me, right?" Rain gave her bottom a playful slap. "Have I let you down before?"

"No, but you've never gone down on me, either."

"You'll like it because you'll know you're my first. You'll like it because my enthusiasm will take you there. You'll like it because it is so different, new, and taboo. You'll like it because just the thought is turning you on."

"It is not!" At least not until Rain brought her attention to it. Now that she thought about it she felt the ghost of awakening pleasure.

"You're lying." Rain grabbed Jeri's nipple and squeezed ever so gently as she tugged on it. Jeri gasped as her body came awake from the sudden pleasure thrumming through her body. "See, you're a long way away from being finished." Rain put a hand on Jeri's shoulder and pushed her over on her back.

Jerilyn thought she should protest but didn't know why. Then Rain straddled her and despite her fatigue, she couldn't help looking up at Rain's beautiful body. The heat of Rain's sex warmed her belly. Jerilyn moved, pushing her lower belly against Rain's pussy and felt the slickness there.

Rain lifted Jeri's arms over her head and pinned them to the mattress. The way her breasts dangled above Jeri's face made them look even bigger. The puffy nipples swayed inches from her mouth like sweet, ripe fruit. She lifted her head and took a tight nipple in her mouth. Feeling Rain's body convulse was her reward. She smiled and sucked a little harder. Jerilyn remembered the first time she gave Rain an orgasm. All she did was play with her breasts. She wondered if she could do it again, especially with Rain's sex rubbing across her body.

Jerilyn sucked even harder, bit in a little deeper and pulled Rain's breast down while she pushed up against Rain's pussy. Rain obviously enjoyed it because the grip on Jerilyn's hands became convulsive, one more set of muscles clutching against the pleasure.

When Jerilyn released Rain's nipple, her lover moaned in frustration. Jerilyn turned her attention to the other breast. She licked at the nipple, teasing it with her tongue. Rain moved, trying to get Jeri's mouth on her nipple. As Rain maneuvered her body to get Jerilyn to suck on her breast, her pussy slid around. Rain's excitement was evident, she created a little patch of wetness where her pussy rubbed Jeri's stomach. Jerilyn took mercy on Rain and clamped her mouth around Rain's nipple. She squeezed her lips tight and heard Rain whisper something.

As Jerilyn sucked and bit and tugged at Rain's breast she pushed against Rain's sex with her body, in a rhythm designed to bring Rain to climax. It didn't take long before Rain's pelvis picked up the rhythm and slid against Jeri's skin on it's own. As Rain pumped faster against Jeri's stomach Jerilyn bit and sucked harder. She wished her hands were free to squeeze Rain's breasts, but there was no escaping the grip Rain had on her. Instead, she sucked from one nipple to the other.

Rain's hips thrashed against Jeri's stomach. She made high pitched moans. She gripped Jeri's wrists so tight she cut off the circulation. Jeri knew her lover was about to come. Just as Rain's body tensed for release Jerilyn sucked her breast into her mouth and squeezed the swollen flesh with her lips. Rain gasped and moaned as her climax rolled over her. Her body lost its rhythm and her pussy convulsed against Jeri's body.

When it ended, Rain collapsed on top of Jerilyn, smothering her with her chest. Jerilyn freed her hands and tickled Rain's ribs. Her lover squealed and rolled away.

"What was that for?" Rain sounded uncharacteristically annoyed, which made Jerilyn smile.

"Your big, soft, beautiful tits were in my face. I couldn't breathe."

"Oh." Rain smiled and stretched on the bed much the same way Jeri had earlier.

"Ready for a nap now?"

"Is that what that was about? Were you trying to make me tired so you cold sleep?"

"It never crossed my mind. I couldn't help myself, they hung there looking so succulent. What was I supposed to do, ignore them?"

"I guess not." Rain let out a shuddering sigh.

"I mean you practically forced them in my face, how was I supposed to know you didn't want me to suck on them." Jerilyn pointed to her body. "Look what you did. You were soaking before I even touched you. Tell me, what was I supposed to do with a hot pussy on my belly and beautiful breasts in my face?"

"I wasn't complaining!" Rain laughed and slapped Jeri's leg playfully. She molded her breast up off her chest and stared down at it. "Look, you left a mark."

Jerilyn lifted herself up on an elbow to see. "Oops, sorry." She saw the faint indent her teeth made when she bit down.

"I'm not complaining, it felt great. It looks like it should have hurt, but it didn't."

Jerilyn lay back down. "Well you succeeded, I'm not as tired as I was."

"You will be when I make you come again." Rain reached over and cupped Jeri's sex and slid her finger along Jeri's opening. "Yep, you're still wet."

The touch felt good, but was so unexpected Jeri squealed and rolled away. "Stop that!"

"You seemed to like it earlier." Bringing her finger to her mouth, Rain sucked it in. The sight jolted Jerilyn. Rain tasted her sex. It seemed like it should be wrong, but watching Rain inflamed her lust. Rain grinned, reading Jeri's reaction. "You're a very naughty girl, very kinky." Rain slipped her hand between her own legs. When she pulled it out the same finger glistened with her own juices. "Do you want to taste me?"

Jerilyn stared at the finger with wide eyes. She couldn't think of anything she wanted more. She opened her mouth then closed her lips around Rain's finger. Her tongue ran over the surface and she tasted a woman for the first time in her life. She closed her eyes, lost in the wonder of her own lust as Rain withdrew her finger.

When Jeri opened her eyes, she saw Rain grinning at her. "You are so into this, aren't you?"

Jerilyn nodded her head, her eyes still wide as a new sensation filled her. What else could she do? All these things would have repulsed her if she ever considered them before. But now, it excited her, brought her to new levels of sexual pleasure she didn't imagine existed.

"Is it because it's wrong?" Rain made air quotes around the last word. "Or is it because you're kinky?"

"Both, I think. And more." Jerilyn didn't know how to answer, she didn't know the answer.

"Then I can hardly wait to see what you think about this." Rain scooted down on the bed a little and ran her tongue along Jeri's belly. She licked up her own fluids, staring into Jeri's eyes the whole time.

Jerilyn shuddered and thought she would come if Rain did that much longer. Once again, Rain knew the effect she had on her. Rain's smile grew wide as her tongue traveled up to Jerilyn's navel. She dipped her tongue into Jeri's belly button then moved up a little higher and kissed the bump where Jeri's rib cage started. Then she trailed little kisses up to Jeri's breast. When she reached her breast, she sucked it into her hot mouth. When Rain's teeth scrapped across Jeri's nipple, her back arched off the bed. Rain released her nipple and trailed kisses back down her body. When Rain reached the bottom of Jeri's rib cage she moved, putting her legs between Jeri's, forcing them apart. Then Rain slid down more, putting her shoulders between her thighs, pushing them wider apart.

It was about to happen, another woman was about to eat her out. Now, in the heat of the moment, Jerilyn was grateful for Rain's enthusiasm, she shared it. She couldn't wait for the experience she was about to have. Rain grinned up at her, her face hovering over Jeri's bare mound. Jeri grinned back.

"Grab those pillows." Rain gestured with her chin.

"Hunh?"

"Put the pillows under your head, it will make it easier to watch."

"Oh." Jerilyn fumbled behind her for a pillow, not wanting to take her eyes of Rain. She found them at last and piled them under her head.

Rain waited until she got situated then licked across her hairless mound. It was the most erotic thing Jerilyn ever felt. Her jaw trembled and she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. Rain smiled then moved down a little lower. The next time her tongue came out it would touch Jeri's sex. Her heart hammered in her chest.

Rain's hand cupped her ass. "Are you ready?"

Jeri nodded frantically, her eyes felt as wide as an anime princesses.

Rain's tongue licked over Jeri's vagina. She started at the bottom and ended on her clit. Jeri's mouth opened wide to accommodate her moan. Rain barely touched her, her mouth feather light across her entrance. Jerilyn reached out a hand to pull Rain's head tighter to her but stopped herself at the last second. This was Rain's first time too. She had to let Rain go at her own pace. Instead, she fisted her hands in the covers.

Rain took her eyes off Jeri's and stared at her sex. Jerilyn felt her lover pull her lips open to study her intimate anatomy. Then Rain dipped her head down again and licked inside her, running her tongue across Jeri's inner lips. She gasped and tensed like she was electrified. Rain pulled back again and studied Jeri's opening then put her mouth over her and sucked all those tender bits into her mouth. It felt like pleasure was sucked from her body's furthest reaches straight to her pussy. Jeri cried out, not a moan this time, but a scream. "Yes!" Her eyes slid shut. She forced them to stay open to see everything Rain did. She wanted to memorize every last detail.

Rain moved her mouth, ending the exquisite suction. Then she licked Jerilyn's pussy in long, languid strokes. Starting at the bottom of Jerilyn's opening, Rain licked up to her clit where she flicked her tongue across the sensitive bud. She did it over and over again. Each time her tongue ran across her lips she felt full, only to leave her empty when she moved past her vagina. When Rain's tongue hit her clit, Jerilyn got closer to her release. Rain went faster and faster, like she was licking a melting popsicle. Jeri's pelvis bucked, she was so close. Sweat formed droplets on her skin. Her hair matted to her head. She doubted she could come again, not after the massive orgasms she already had today. But somehow Rain managed to reignite her arousal. Rain's loving mouth worked its magic. Her back arched, she cried out, her eyes squeezed closed. Once again she couldn't get enough air. She pushed her groin into Rain's mouth begging for more stimulation. Rain obliged her. She sank her tongue into Jerilyn's chanal and worked her top lip against Jerilyn's clit. Jerilyn flew over the edge, falling into radiant pleasure. As powerful as this orgasm was, it didn't last as long as the others. Her body couldn't take so much continuous pleasure. Her jaw clenched as aftershocks threw her body into new spasms. Tears slipped from her eyes as she forced them open. She relaxed onto the bed, spent and boneless.

Rain still lay between her legs looking up the length of her body. Her face shown with Jerilyn's lubrication and she smiled like a fiend. Jeri reached for her as another aftershock fluttered through her belly. Rain slid up Jerilyn's body until Jerilyn pulled Rain's mouth to hers and kissed her with all the passion she could muster. She was aware of her essence on Rain's lips, aware she tasted her own pussy. When they ended the kiss Rain rolled to Jerilyn's side and snuggled next to her. Jeri tried to find something to say but she drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

Jerilyn didn't know how long she slept but when she woke up, a soft, warm body spooned behind her. Rain had a leg pillowed between Jerilyn's thighs. A finger traced a line from Jerilyn's pussy up to her nipple then back down. She moaned and took the roaming hand in hers and held it to her chest.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead." Rain kissed Jerilyn's ear. "Do you feel up to a little more fun?"

"Maybe later. Right now I'm a little soar and sensitive." Jerilyn rolled around to face Rain. "I can do something for you, if you're still aroused."

"I'm good. What I want is something to eat. I'm starved."

At the mention of food Jerilyn realized how hungry she was. "Food sounds great. Do you want to go out or eat here?"

"Eat here. I don't feel like getting dressed."

"You're going to fix lunch in the nude?"

"No, we're fixing lunch in the nude. How do cucumber sandwiches sound?"

"Never had one."

"Then you're in for a treat. Come on." Rain rolled off the bed and headed for the kitchen. Jeri followed reluctantly, she wanted to lay in bed a little longer.

As they prepared the sandwiches Jerilyn used every excuse she could think of to touch Rain. It wasn't sexual, she liked the contact of skin against skin. Fortunately the small kitchen made it easy to keep touching each other. If she wasn't mistaken, it looked like Rain did the same thing.

They sat across from each other at the table and took turns running their feet up each others calves and shins. The meal plus the constant touching began to work on Jerilyn's libido. She felt as hormone driven as a teenager.

"What do you want to do after we eat?" Rain asked it like she read Jerilyn's mind.

"You." Jerilyn smiled at Rain.

Rain's expression changed. "What's that noise?"

"It sounds like you left a toy on." Jeri heard the buzz and realized it came from the pile of clothes they pushed to the far end of the table. "Damn, it's my phone." She fished it out of her pants pocket and looked at the caller id. Her heart sank. "It's Antony."

12