Affair of the Heart

Story Info
Beth and John's email affair takes a different turn.
2k words
4.14
20.9k
16

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Beth had been having an affair for over 20 years. They had shared their most intimate secrets with each other. They knew everything about each other. Their hopes, their dreams, their fears, nothing was kept secret. John was there when Beth had concerns about her children and she was who he turned to in his doubts about his job. They were there for each other in times of joy and sorrow, in triumph and failure. Over the 20 years they had become soul mates. But what was so unusual about their affair, they had never met.

What had started as a simple email chat had grown over that time into something special. Oh they talked about meeting some place. They had actually gone as far to plan it, down to the last detail. Then at the last minute, one or the other would cancel out. The reasons given were always good ones, ranging from sick children to not wanting to hurt their spouses. The real reason was never said. What if they met and there was no magic, no spark. Then what? All the feelings exchanged by email would be gone, lost and neither wanted that. So they continued as is for the 20 years. A perfect affair.

As with all perfect things, they can't last forever. John was 10 years older than Beth. He had 3 children 2 boys and a girl. Beth had 2 children, a boy and girl. It is the youngest two who will bring this affair to a different level.

Beth's youngest, Sophie, was a very bright young lady and upon graduating high school, applied for and was accepted at a prestigious Eastern college. Sophie was a lot like her mother. Everyone who met her thought she was cute. She had brown eyes and honey brown, curly hair that she wore in a French chignon. At 5 ft she was a kind, considerate girl who had the confidence to know what she wanted and not afraid to go and get it. But unlike her mother, she had a bit of wild streak and sometimes acted upon it. To Sophie her mom was strait-laced and sensible. Sophie took some chances and even though she was leaving her Mid-west roots, she knew she would make it.

For two years, she worked hard and excelled at her studies. She had a few boyfriends but no one serious. This is until she met Matt. Matt was 7 years older than her. He was an engineer who had a good job and was a local New Englander. Sophie called home and told Beth she had found Mr. Right. It was love at first sight. She wanted her mom and dad to come east to meet Matt.

Beth explained that it would be a big step for them to do that and she asked Sophie to go slow. Beth asked her to please find out more about him before she did anything foolish.

"Mother, I know everything I need to know. His dad is a teacher and he is from New Hampshire. He has an older brother and sister," Sophie said into the phone. "I know you think I might be rushing this but I know how I feel. I really want you to me him and his parents too"

"Ok, I'll talk to your father, " Beth replied. "By the way, what's his last name?"

A simple question that all mothers ask but the answer caused Beth to almost drop the phone. As Sophie told her mother the name, Beth realized that Matt was John's youngest son. All of a sudden things became very complicated.

After saying good-bye, Beth debated on what to do. She waited until her husband went to bed and then sat down at her computer. She prayed John was still awake. She typed in

Hey, how are things going? Have you talked to Matt lately?-Beth Please answer she thought as she waited. She didn't have to wait long.

It's been a long time. How are you? I've missed you. Yes I have. Why?-John

I'm good. Missed you too. Did he tell you about his girlfriend?-Beth

Yes. Her name is Sophie and she is a junior in college. We met her and she is very cute. He seems pretty serious. Wants us to meet her and parents. Why the questions?-John

Because your Matt is in love with my Sophie-Beth

There was a delay before a message came back.

So let me get this straight. Sophie is your little girl all grown up and now our two youngest are in love with each other. They want to meet the parents. When? Where?-John

No date yet. Sophie wants us to fly east so it seems like Boston. What about you and me? Meeting you might be a dream come true or a huge nightmare. What do you think?-Beth

Not sure what to think. Agee on the dream/nightmare though. We have time. I'll talk to Matt and you talk to Sophie. It will work out somehow-John

Ok we need to stay in touch a lot more-Beth

That is not a bad thing-John

So Beth and John did just that. They talked to their children and found out that Matt and Sophie was the real thing. The two of them seemed to be serious about each other and it was important to them that their parents meet each other. The date was set and they would all being out for a nice dinner in Boston.

As the date grew closer, Beth and John sent less and less emails to each other. It was like if they didn't talk about it, it might not happen. They had planned meetings before but they never took place. Maybe this time would be like all the rest.

On the actual day John was nervous wreck. He went to barber that morning and got a haircut, even though he really didn't one. For the 1st time, he had the barber give him a shave. The clothes he decided to wear were brand new, including his shoes. He even put on new underwear. He didn't know why he did but it seemed right. When asked why he was doing this by his wife, he replied, "I want to make a good first impression in front of Sophie and her parents." Now all he had to do was wait until that evening.

In her hotel room in Boston, Beth was just as nervous. She didn't sleep much that night. When asked by husband why she replied, "I'm worry that we won't make a good impression. I want this to go right for Sophie." She decided to wear a new pink sundress. She felt it looked good against her skin and pink was a bright color. She let her chestnut brown hair fall loose to her shoulder. She put on new underwear. She knew just had to.

John and his wife got to the restaurant a little early. He was so impatient that he could have been there 2 hours early. There they met Matt and Sophie there. It was easy to see why Matt was love with her. Since this was their second meeting, there wasn't the usual uncomfortableness.

The table was towards the back and the lighting was soft. They sat down, leaving two seats for Beth and her husband. John left the seat next him vacate, hoping maybe Beth would sit there.

The four of them had only a few minutes together when Sophie stood up. "Mom, Dad, over here!"

This was the moment John had waited for and had dreaded. He stood up and there she was. After 20 years, he finally got to see the woman he had being carrying on an affair for all those years. And there she was.

She was more than he ever dreamed she would be. She was gorgeous. Her brown eyes seemed to sparkle and her smile lit up the room. She was the same height as Sophie and her figure was fantastic for a woman her age. John was rendered speechless at her sight.

After the introductions, they sat down and Beth chose the seat next to John. He could smell her perfume, her hair and was driving him crazy. He wanted her to know it but how could he? Beth solved the problem by moving in her seat and pressing her leg against his. He decided to go further.

He put his hand on her knee under the table. She didn't push it away. In fact she spread her legs a little. He slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, feeling the smoothness of her stocking. Beth shifted in her seat, allowing him better access.

All the while, they carried on a normal conversation. There were plenty of questions asked around and despite what was occurring under the table all appeared normal. When John's hand passed the top of Beth's stocking and touched bare skin, she gave out a quiet sigh.

"You alright, mom?" Sophie asked.

"Yes," Beth replied, "Things couldn't be better."

John moved his hand towards her crotch. His fingers rub against her panties. They were soaked with her juices and he could feel the heat. Beth pushed against his hand. She took a deep breath.

"Are you sure you are ok, mom?" Sophie asked again.

"Well, maybe with all this excitement. I can't believe my little girl has met such a nice young man," Beth said. "Excuse me but I think I need to go to the ladies room."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, that's alright."

By now John had removed his hand and Beth stood up. She gave him a quick look and then excused herself. She walked towards the restrooms which were near the front entrance.

After about two minutes, John stood up. "It must be catching. Excuse me." He walked towards the front.

As he reached the front, Beth stepped beside him. Taking his hand, she said, "Let's go outside," and she led the way. They didn't say anything to each other but continued to walk through the parking lot. After a distance they stopped and turned towards each. Like two nervous teenagers, they kissed. A short simple kiss that lasted only a brief second. They kissed again.

This time the kiss was deep and passionate. John pushed his tongue against her lips and Beth willingly opened her mouth to let him in. Their hands began to roam over each other. They moved their bodies closer, crushing Beth's breasts against John's chest. Each could feel the heat.

John took his hand and put it up Beth's dress. Her panties were wetter than before. Beth spread her legs, urging him on. He slid the material aside and rubbed his fingers on her moist, hot lips.

Beth broke the kiss. "Put them in me," she moaned.

John pushed two fingers in. He placed his thumb on her erect clit and began to circle it. With his fingers moving in and out and his thumb pressing on her clit, Beth buried her face into his chest.

Her pussy felt on fire. Her hips began to move in rhythm with his hand. As she pressed against him, she could feel his erect cock. She wanted him now.

Suddenly she pushed him away. "Stop," she whispered. "Please stop."

John was confused. "Why? Isn't what you want? Didn't it feel good?" he asked.

Beth looked into his eyes. "Oh yes, I want this but not here. I have dreamt about this moment for over 20 years. It wasn't in a parking lot under a lamp post."

"I understand," John said catching his breath. "But what now? Beth, I want you."

"And I want you too," she replied. "Only not here, not now. I want the moment to be special."

"Now that we gone this far, how do we get to that moment?"

"I think we will have plenty of opportunities. As in-laws we will be able to see a lot of one another. Here is a reminder so you won't forget me." With that she slid her panties down and stepped out of them. She handed them to John with a smile.