Affair of the Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth and John get up close and personal.
2k words
4.52
10.3k
3

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening went very well. Everyone hit it off and by evening's end the parents agreed that they should get together again. No one suspected anything had occurred between Beth and John. When they returned to the table, they simply said that they went outside to talk. Why would anyone feel different, they just met.

For the next 2 months, it became fairly obvious that Matt and Sophie were very serious about each other. When they told their parents that they were thinking about getting engaged, no one was surprised. Everyone was happy for them, especially John and Beth.

For the past 2 months, Beth and John had emailed each other on a regular schedule. They knew that their affair had moved to a different level. The good news was that when they finally met, it was everything they believed it would be. There was no disappointment. The bad news was that because they met, it had created a need in each of them that they knew had to be satisfied. They began to make plans.

John and his wife, Nancy, decided to say yes to Beth's invitation to visit their home in Illinois. Matt and Sophie would be there and it would be a great opportunity to get to know each other better. With so many people there Beth and John were just happy they could be together.

Beth's and her husband's, Branndon, home was large and spacious. There was lots of room for all and John and his wife had a guest room for themselves. Beth wouldn't let Matt sleep in Sophie's room. Sophie tried to explain to her mom that she was old enough but Beth stood her ground. She knew what was going on but not in her house.

After a few days, Sophie decided she needed to spend the day with John's wife. She said she needed to bond with her without her mother so bright and early they left together. At the same time, Beth's husband decided to take Matt and go follow a lead for new job for Matt. Matt thought he might move if the job was right.

Beth and John now found themselves alone. They knew that this was the moment they waited for but neither of them had the nerve to make the first move. Finally John decided to do something. He reached out and took her hand. It seemed to break the ice. They kissed. Without saying a word, Beth took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

They stood together. John put his hand on her shoulder and then to the curve of her neck and finally her face. He kissed her again, just a light peck at the corner of her mouth, but she felt the love behind it.

"I feel like I loved you forever, Beth," he said softly.

"I do love you, John," she whispered. "Make love to me. I waited a long time for this moment."

He laid her down on the bed. Then he eased her shirt up her body until it gathered around her neck. Slowly he moved her arms above her then worked the shirt over her head. He tossed it aside and lowered his head to her belly.

Warm lips pressed to her ribs. He feathered kisses over her skin, starting at the edge of her bra working down to her navel.

His damp tongue brushed over the hollow, swirled around the center and then his teeth grazed her skin. He fumbled with the snap of her jeans, finally popping it. The zipper scratched downward and his fingers tucked into the waistband.

She arched upward to allow him to pull the jeans over her hips. They slid down her legs, bunching at her ankles. She kicked as he pulled, and seconds later she was free.

She lay there in the middle of the bed in her bra and panties. She was wearing her plain cotton panties and white bra. She hadn't planned it to be this way. He didn't seem to mind her taste in lingerie.

John leaned down again and gathered her in his arms. He pressed a kiss in the valley of her breasts. His fingers found the clasp of her bra and he worked it free.

His hands moved over her shoulders, dragging the straps with his fingers as he lowered them down. His eyes glittered with desire as the cups of her bra came away from her breasts.

Her nipples puckered and tightened painfully, and he hadn't touched them yet. He threw her bra across the room. A whispered sigh escaped his lips as he bent his mouth to her breast. He lapped his tongue over the nipple, dragging it slowly over the tip.

Beth closed her eyes and whimpered as flashes of pleasure centered in her core, tightened her pussy and sent a raw aching need through her.

"Please," she whispered. "I need you so much, John."

He raised his head, and their eyes connected. He moved up to claim her mouth again. His fingers found her breasts, plumping the soft flesh against his palms then fingering the nipples.

"You are so beautiful, Beth. You take my breath away every time I look at you."

Her heart twinged and she glowed under his words.

His mouth grazed down her jaw to her ear and then below to her neck. His fingers flexed at her breasts, splaying over her body, leaving a trail of heat. Kisses tickled her skin. She bowed her back when his mouth closed around her nipple. He sucked it between her teeth and held it there, nipping lightly.

She felt hot, aching, and needy. Her pussy was swollen and ready. Her body was moving out of her control with each sweep of his tongue and tender caress of his fingers.

The light touch of his hands over the curves of her hips sent shudders through her. He hooked his fingers into the band of her panties and pulled downward until her pussy was exposed to his sight and touch.

He stood up, taking her panties with him to drop on the floor. He began removing his clothes. As he pulled down his pants, her breath caught as his rigid cock came into view. It was a sight that mesmerized her. She imagined it inside her mouth, her body, stroking hard and deep within her. She twisted and fidgeted on the bed, restless in her desire to have him. All of him.

John climbed on top of her. His mouth closed over hers. She sucked at his bottom lip, nipping gently with her teeth then soothing it with her tongue.

His cock moved between her legs as he moved his body over hers. She cradled him against him, feeling his heat. Her hands ran over his body, his shoulders, his back, down to his ass cheeks. They tightened as she explored them.

He settled his elbows on either side of her head and dipped to kiss her as he shifted his hips. His cock brushed between her legs then moved deeper.

She opened for him, wanting him. Her pussy throbbed and she could feel her juices flowing from it.

The broad head of his cock nudged at her lips, brushing across her clit before settling at her opening. Spasms of delight, centered around her hard erect clit, spread out across her body. He moved his cock upward again and brushed against it.

"John, please," Beth gasped.

Propping himself on one arm, John reached between them and grasped his cock, positioning it then sliding forward just an inch.

Beth sucked in her breath and tensed from head to toe as an explosion of sensation rocked her. He felt so thick, so hard. She wanted more. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. She spread her legs wider to accommodate him. More of cock entered her.

And then he withdrew, and Beth moaned in protest. He settled back and entered her once again, slowly.

She smiled, slid her mouth down his jaw until she reached his neck and then sank her teeth into his skin.

"Beth, oh God, stop that!"

Beth smiled and nibbled up to his ear before sucking the lobe into her mouth. He shuddered and pushed deeper. She let out a contented sigh. Much, much better. She wiggled underneath him, adjusting her hips so she could take him deeper.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he groaned.

She gave a little laugh then wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him. She planted her heels in his ass and hoisted herself higher, seeking him to go deeper.

"Impatient little minx," he said.

"Demanding too," she murmured into his ear.

John rose on his knees, drew his hands between her legs and pushed them wider. He pushed forward.

Spread wide beneath him, she cried out as he plunged deeper into her.

He worked her legs higher, and he leaned into her. And then his hips met her pelvis as he slid all the way in. She gasped on how full she felt. Her pussy quivered and stretched around his cock.

John dropped her legs and lowered his body until his chest pressed against her breasts. He burrowed his arms underneath her back, pulling her close. He flexed his hips withdrawing then sinking into her again, slowly.

"I've waited so long for this," he said softly. "For it to be just you and me, you wrapped around me like a blanket and me so deep inside you that I can get lost."

She dug her nails into his shoulders and lifted her hips to meet his thrust. He worked faster and harder, sliding in and out. She moaned and urged him on She grabbed at him, her hands slipping in his sweat.

He buried his face in her neck, kissing and nibbling, his breaths coming in gasps as the sound of his flesh slapping against her flesh grew louder. His body rose and fell against her. They grabbed for each other, holding, grasping, desperate in their attempts to get closer.

"Oh please, don't stop," Beth whispered.

"Come with me, baby!"

Her orgasm built, becoming unbearable. She wanted it, desperate for release. Oh god, she was almost there. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. She was getting closer, nearing the peak with frightening intensity. After being on the edge for so long, Beth came with a sharpness that was overwhelming.

'Oh God," she yelled. "I'm cumming, don't stop!"

She exploded around his cock, her legs, her body, straining and spasming.

John thrusted into her with one forceful lunge. "Oh baby!" he groaned.

Beth pulled him down to her and kissed him, hard. John continued moving until he was through. He slipped from her in a warm rush. He eased off her, pulled her close and kissed her forehead. Beth sighed, snuggled against him and pressed her warm body close.

John wasn't sure how long they laid together but it felt good to be together. Beth's head was still on his chest. As he listened, he heard her quietly sobbing.

He picked up her chin. "Why the tears?" he asked.

Beth couldn't look at him. "What have we done?"

John answered, "We have made beautiful love. What's wrong with that?""

"I know that," she answered. "I think I'm in love you."

"And I'm in love with you." He kissed her forehead.

As Beth talked she rubbed her finger around one of John's nipples. "But we're both married!"

"Yes we are. And I love Nancy and you love Branndon. Why can't we love more than one person? I don't love Nancy any less because I love you. Don't you think we loved each other for over 20 years? Just we didn't physically express it. Now we have. It doesn't change anything. If anything it makes our love stronger."

John was moving his hand up and down her back. As he reached her ass he rubbed her cheeks. "My God, she feels so good, so soft and tender," he thought. Beth was thinking the same thing. She kissed and then lightly sucked on his nipple. His cock began to stir.

"Do you think we time for another?" Beth asked.